Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8348638 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:14am On May 29, 2018
4realwoman:
e be like say you don start vigilante already o. grin grin grin
Lol sleep is not coming o dunno why grin I will force myself to sleep now. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:22am On May 29, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol sleep is not coming over dunno why grin I will force myself to sleep now. embarassed

Cute bump mama,

Abeg try sleep, to avoid headache in d morning

Supernatural delivery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 1:26am On May 29, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th..SEX..XX

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....OTHER PEPPERS SHOULD COME OUT OOO

Present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 1:27am On May 29, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol sleep is not coming over dunno why grin I will force myself to sleep now. embarassed

I don't usually sleep at night too Thank God there is holiday today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:30am On May 29, 2018
pateffy:

I don't usually sleep at night too Thank God there is holiday today
Its not easy at all...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:31am On May 29, 2018
talltosyne:

Cute bump mama,

Abeg try sleep, to avoid headache in d morning

Supernatural delivery to you
Amen thanks ma'am goodnight...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:36am On May 29, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Lol sleep is not coming o dunno why grin I will force myself to sleep now. embarassed
please try and sleep.
Kamsi is sleeping while I am busy watching film with my phone. Make I try follow sleep small before him go start to dey find breast. Good night and sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 4:06am On May 29, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018

ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF OUR BABIES
Mumofnations .......... 21/05/18 ........... XX
Vastviola ..................... 13/05/18 ......... XX
FINA4804 ................... 27/05/18 ......... XX
Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

ROLL CALL FOR LAST WEEK OF MAY
Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

NAME ........................ EDD .........................SEX
Ayauche .................... 04/06/18 ................ XY
Amarisa .................... 05/06/18 .................
Jessie21 .................... 05/06/18 ..................XY
lessonslearned......... 05/06/18 ................. XY
rabola1 ...................... 05/05/18..................
Mandysmum ............. 06/06/18 ................. XX
Ladytari ...................... 06/06/18 ..................
goldendollars ............. 06/06/18 .................. XY
rubyzz ......................... 09/06/18 .................. XY
enkay2016 ................ 14/06/18 ................... XY
olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18 ....................XY
Emerald22 .................. 16/06/18 ....................
dacutebaby ................ 18/06/18 .................... XY
Mummydd .................. 19/06/18 .................. surprise
StrongWoman333 ....... 20/06/18 ................... XX
DNA07 ......................... 22/06/18 ....................XX
Sandypearl .................. 23/06/18 ....................XY
JUMAYIN .................... 30/06/18 .................... XY
Hannydimples ............ 30/06/18 ................... XY

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Team June, on your marks, get set, Go.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:33am On May 29, 2018
goldendollars:
Amen oooo.
Feeling so tired this morning.. Felt like following my hubby to work..lol..boredom.com*yawns*

Sorry my sister. That's why to start mat. leave is scaring me, I can't afford to be at home all day doing nothing. Boredom alone will make me carry my bag to the hospital and asked to be induced. Funny enough am feeling so strong that I keep wondering if LO will really come this week . At the appointed time God in his infinite mercies will make it easy for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:40am On May 29, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Congratulations to all our new moms and thanking God for safe delivery of our princesses.

Just like yesterday we stsrted this journey and God has brought us almost to the end of it. We thank God for upholding us and our Los, no losses at all.May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies meet us all at the point of our needs and grant us safe delivery, there shall be no loss in Jesus name amen.

We await good news from everyone here, let's try to pray for each other and congratulate those who have put to bed. God will make it easy for us. Kindly cc me when posting your BA/BS.

Cappo before u say Go, I Don start race already. I can't really wait I must confess though I do feel scared at times when I think of Labour. But I know the good Lord that started this will surely see us to the end. I have never left my teamies out of my prayers because if one teamie wins, it's for us all.
I pray for safe and sound delivery to healthy babies through Christ our Lord. Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:47am On May 29, 2018
StrongWoman333:
As sleep no gree come, let me be the first to open floor for bumpy Tuesday. grin grin grin grin grin

This is us at 36weeks and 6days we thank God almighty for the grace so far. Happy Democracy day Nigeria. wink

See my pretty teamie, even if I don't see ur face grin. Nice bump jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 5:01am On May 29, 2018
davodyguy:

And it's a boy.
Came at 3.5kg as against the erroneous 3.8kg shown in scan.

Difference is that, he's tall and long, so some tear along the line.

Normal and no CS

The mother planned for June, near World Cup, but he came in May.
Always give thanks to God cos it's not by science and human understanding at times, but the supreme being is involved

Congratulations sir.

iaatmgirl congrats to u ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:25am On May 29, 2018
Ayauche:

See my pretty teamie, even if I don't see ur face grin. Nice bump jare
Lol thanks ma'am Happy Democracy day... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:26am On May 29, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

Present o Cappo 2days to the Month of June. A Special Month for our babies... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:27am On May 29, 2018
And I ended up having a short night and sleep... It is well undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 6:34am On May 29, 2018
4realwoman:
@Okayla, Doubledouble, Fisayomi1, arbbiegold, glamk, Anistef, yetty002, Betgal, Omojolagbe, (longest time mama hope you are good? Pls let us your teamie kw. Thanks.) bigiyaro, hope you are Good too? Just checking up on you all and to let you kw that you are always in my prayers. Waiting for your BA and BS.

Team May for sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

mama I am fine. I am still waddling no sign yet I am just trusting God. Out of anxiety I was at my hospital yesterday I told them I wanted CS and I was booked for CS but I later spoke to someone who told me that it can be too weeks before or after. Ftm syndrome is affecting me. And people are just calling my husband and I.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:01am On May 29, 2018
Present O..... The host of heaven will see us through,
we shall all hear the voice of the mother and the cry of the baby in Jesus name. There would be no loss for us as the God who sits on the throne that got us to this point would never leave nor forsake us. We and our household are blessed in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 7:16am On May 29, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th..SEX..XX

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

SwtDove............EDD Sept 27th

Dbryan..........EDD Sept 17th

Rayhanna......EDD Sept 24th

UNIQUE TEAM OF THE YEAR we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems.Please ANSWER YOUR NAME OOO.....WE ARE NOW INCREASING IN NUMBERS....OTHER PEPPERS SHOULD COME OUT OOO
Mama we r doing fine, thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:39am On May 29, 2018
yetty002:
mama I am fine. I am still waddling no sign yet I am just trusting God. Out of anxiety I was at my hospital yesterday I told them I wanted CS and I was booked for CS but I later spoke to someone who told me that it can be too weeks before or after. Ftm syndrome is affecting me. And people are just calling my husband and I.
I totally understand the ftm syndrome oo, just hold on a bit baby will be here soon and it will surely end it praise for all remaining waddling mama's here.
Take care and use this remaining days to rest well cos once baby comes no more rest again oo.
Vigilante is real.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:01am On May 29, 2018
Hannydimples:
Present O..... The host of heaven will see us through,
we shall all hear the voice of the mother and the cry of the baby in Jesus name. There would be no loss for us as the God who sits on the throne that got us to this point would never leave nor forsake us. We and our household are blessed in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Amen and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:03am On May 29, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Present o Cappo 2days to the Month of June. A Special Month for our babies... smiley

Yes o, stepping into June with style

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 8:35am On May 29, 2018
Ayauche:

Cappo before u say Go, I Don start race already. I can't really wait I must confess though I do feel scared at times when I think of Labour. But I know the good Lord that started this will surely see us to the end. I have never left my teamies out of my prayers because if one teamie wins, it's for us all.
I pray for safe and sound delivery to healthy babies through Christ our Lord. Amen

The anxiety no be here o, remove every fear and remember that your body was made to do this. Also, Gods got us so no shaking. Safe delivery without any complications to all of us, amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnknownQueen(f): 8:49am On May 29, 2018
Goodmorning to all wonderful mamas in the house........Please im having some soreness I'm my mouth due to excessive chewing of gum due to salivation....please how can I remedy this as my mouth hurt a whole lot.........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 9:48am On May 29, 2018
Hello pushing mamas. This is just to encourage everyone who can't sleep, pleaae try to. And try and avoid stressing too much the closer you get to your due date. My BP shot up and I needed to work on stuff to relax. Try and take long walks, no phones and tv (there is too much depressing news out there, switch off your social media for an hour or 2 daily). If you're already on your maternity leave, arrange baby things and start looking for a hobby (please don't start thinking "how will it make me money", not everytime worrying about that). My friend's BP shot up and she started going to hang out with those roadside gardeners near here (they gave her free plants like Mint and herbs). She has discovered a new hobby and her BP is down to normal levels. Hth.

For those with babies already (yay!), I posted on ways to help out tummy time for newborns and infants

www.nefescorner.com/infants-newborns-get-in-here/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 9:56am On May 29, 2018
yetty002:
How many days after your EDD are you?

My first baby came like 9 days after my EDD... though I was induced. what's your hospital saying?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 10:03am On May 29, 2018
talltosyne:
ROLL CALL: Update

Let us all try to complete shopping on time, d first time mama's, shopping maybe a bit stressful. Try to avoid last minute shopping.

I've packed my hospital bag, so as not to forget anything like d first time.

God will provide and enrich our pockets.

We shall all carry to term, there shall be no loss IJN/inshallah.

Our prenatal is still much important, check out exercise for thirds trimester including yoga, it's helpful.

Oya answer present ooooo
Wow.. you have packed your hospital bag already?

I haven't even collected hospital list nor bought anything for my baby...Pheeww.. I need to wake up..

Meanyl, I'm expecting a baby boy, so you can update your list...

May God grant us all safe delivery, Amen smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 10:16am On May 29, 2018
Onegai:
Hello pushing mamas. This is just to encourage everyone who can't sleep, pleaae try to. And try and avoid stressing too much the closer you get to your due date. My BP shot up and I needed to work on stuff to relax. Try and take long walks, no phones and tv (there is too much depressing news out there, switch off your social media for an hour or 2 daily). If you're already on your maternity leave, arrange baby things and start looking for a hobby (please don't start thinking "how will it make me money", not everytime worrying about that). My friend's BP shot up and she started going to hang out with those roadside gardeners near here (they gave her free plants like Mint and herbs). She has discovered a new hobby and her BP is down to normal levels. Hth.

For those with babies already (yay!), I posted on ways to help out tummy time for newborns and infants

www.nefescorner.com/infants-newborns-get-in-here/
Thanks ma'am smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 11:21am On May 29, 2018

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glamk(f): 11:30am On May 29, 2018
4realwoman:
@Okayla, Doubledouble, Fisayomi1, arbbiegold, glamk, Anistef, yetty002, Betgal, Omojolagbe, (longest time mama hope you are good? Pls let us your teamie kw. Thanks.) bigiyaro, hope you are Good too? Just checking up on you all and to let you kw that you are always in my prayers. Waiting for your BA and BS.

Team May for sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

Mama tnx for checking up on us. We are fine, still waddling, hoping and praying. I keep get back aches and cramps that comes and go, I no longer sleep these days, it is well oh, pray it ends in praise. How is our little one doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 11:42am On May 29, 2018
gwng:
Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Gadgets for your Kids

Rubik Cube (2K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/53mm-six-color-square-3-x-3-x-3-magic-cube-rubik/

6 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/6-in-1-educational-solar-robot-kit/

Green Science DIY Natural Materials Enviro Battery Kit (3K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/green-science-diy-natural-materials-enviro-battery-kit/

Intelligence Kids Toys Wooden Digit Mathematical Sticks (1500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/intelligence-kids-toys-wooden-digit-mathematical-sticks/

Magic Compartment Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Drawer (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/magic-compartment-wooden-puzzle-box-with-secret-drawer/

Kitchen Gadgets

Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Kitchen Gadget (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/angry-mama-microwave-cleaner-kitchen-gadget/

Ez Cracker / Egg Cracker / Egg Separator(White) (1,500): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/ez-cracker-egg-cracker-egg-separatorwhite/

Fish Scale Remover (1,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/fish-hard-skin-scale-remover-skinner-peeler-cleaner-scaler-easy-kitchen-toolyellow/

Turkey and Barbecue Sauce Condiment Syringe Tool (2,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/turkey-and-barbecue-sauce-condiment-syringe-tool/

90W Home Multifunctional Electric Egg Cup Omelette (5,000): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/90w-home-multifunctional-electric-egg-cup-omelette-machine-household-eggs-pancake-roll-machine-egg-cooker-kitchen-tools-green/

Mums Gadgets:

Kinyo Single Breast Pump (17K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-single-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Kinyo Double Breast Pump (26K): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product/kinyo-double-superfast-electric-breast-milk-pump/

Call 09055927540 or Whatsapp: 07066697724 to place your orders

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 11:43am On May 29, 2018
BA! We welcomed our princess on the 21st of may via ELCS. Team may for supernatural delivery
Cc mumsgirl24

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 11:43am On May 29, 2018
zeezaa:

MY teamie and EDD mate..how are you?
Mama good morning I'm fine just feeling pain in my lower abdomen whenever I sit and stand,how are u doing?
Other mamas happy stay at home

(1) (2) (3) ... (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.