Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,255 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8302225 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Chijiuche:
Good morning great women.
I was team January 2018 that ported to December 2017. My super baby is 5 months pushing to 6...I dey hospital now dey feel feverish ooh shocked shocked. Doctor say e be like say i don chop again shocked Fear dey catch me because we dey knack dey go, dey knack dey go without protection and as menses never show and i dey get PCOS, i cannot even calculate my cycle...............Dont even know what to say again but i will re - enroll back if the result turns positive. Abeg! Cappos, make una take note and keep a slot for me grin grin grin grin
congrats in advance mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
@Cappo mumsgirl27, longest time no see you here hope you are Good and vigilante is treating you well?

@ Okayla, arbbiegold, Anistef and omojolagbe, how far mama's? Still waiting to hear the goodnews from you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Nnetriplet:
Bs
First and foremost, this is more or less like a testimony cos it goes beyond a mere birth story......those who knows my story from d ttc thread will agree with me that it has been God all along, from conception to delivery.....ds belle show me shege...at a point I almost lost hope....all the signs and symptoms of "bellehood" I suffered it all....I lost a whooping 34kg....my mates dey carry belle dey fat me dey lean....through all these I never knew God was preparing me for a supernatural delivery.......

On the 17th of December, 2017....I had just finished making dinner for my dh and daughter...so I settled down to devour the "slapping" udala I bought....now normally l can whitstand pain to a large extent....around 10pm I started feeling funny....I was like could this be it...one mind told me to go and wake up hubby d other one told me to wait and be sure first bf waking d man, I obeyed the second.... by 12, the contractions was about 10mins apart....I went in to say my midnight prayers...I. couldnt concentrate...something told me wake up ds man and go to d hospital...then I remembered how dt Dr. Inserted his five fingers to burst my waterbag during my first pregnancy, d pain and sh!t omo I respected myself....I will go to d hospital I told myself but not now let d labour progress a bit.......thats how I kept vigil through out d night no sleep plus continuous labour....around 5 am...one strong one hit me as I went to urinate....suddenly I felt one strong urge to push.....but I just held myself.....by then the contractions was like 5mins apart....I went to heat up some water to take my bath...around 6 hubby woke up and I told I want to go to the hospital.....by then the urge to urinate was so strong....I ran to the toilet,nothing came out....the next I saw was me holding hubby's shoulder tightly crying...the poor man was like what is happening? Are u alright....it was even him that told me am urinating on my body...only for him to smell it and discover it was not urine, omo na my water break........I placed my hand down there, and could touch my baby's head.....he ordered me to lie down so that he will call our neighbours'wives....one came and instead of helping out was busy shouting Jesus! Jesus! ....the other one ran to call a nurse who lived nearby....I checked again by then d Baby's head was coming out....I braced myself and pushed with all my strength...the baby's head came out...I pushed again..the shoulder came out, I used my right hand to gently draw the baby out, it came out in one gulp, cord and all....the nurse came shortly to cut d cord and to birth the placenta......that was how I gave birth to my son in my bedroom at 6.45am....... one of the ladies cleaned him up with olive oil.

We later went to the hospital....he weighed 3.2kg.

Even if God decides not to do anything for me again through out my life (God forbid)....I feel he has done more than enough for me.....who would imagine little chicken-hearted me, that cry cry that would cry, whenever ppl stylishly hinted on her barreness, that fat yellow igbo woman wey no get pikin, see me now, from mama babe, I don become mama bomboy....to top it off I delivered him myself...God has finished doing everything for me nah..

Ehm! "Coughs".....make una no go copy me go try born for house oooo, there is a reason hospitals are there for....in as much as I delivered at home...it was not intentional and NOT my original plan....make nobody copy me ooo.
Hmm! Praise God is all I can mutter. cheesy
I thank God for His miracle in your life. Congrats! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bennyandrews:
Good day everyone.i have a problem and i need help.i am 13 weeks pregnant.i am having severe waist/hip pain on the left side.i am finding it very difficult to walk.pls wht could b d cause?
Dunno the cause but mine started easing up a few days ago. It was quite painful and alarming. I don't know if this helped but I lay on my back and kicked my left leg in the air a few times. It's after that it eased up but I don't know if it's a coincidence.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
HERE'S HOW TO BATHE YOUR BABY ON YOUR OWN.

First Time Mom (FTM) may wonder if baby needs a bath every day or every other day. How often you bathe your baby is up to you, but daily baths really aren’t necessary. You can keep their face, hands and bottoms clean in between baths by using a warm cloth every day.

Baby's don't need scrubbing, massaging, pressing with hot water. Their skin is too tender to undergo such process which sometimes lead to skin rashes, neonatal pemphigus, skin burns.

Here's how to bathe your baby:

-You need to keep your newborn baby warm at bathtime.
-Make sure the room and water are warm, and close any doors and windows.
-Wash your hands, and then gather all the bath supplies that you're going to need. These may include:
✔️A top-and-tail bowl
✔️Sponge or flannel
✔️A cleanser, at least one clean towel
✔️One set of clean clothes and diapers.

Newborns can wee and poo unexpectedly, so it’s best to be prepared.

-Put cold water in the bath first, and then add the hot water, so the bath water is comfortably warm.
-If you have a bath thermometer, use it to check that the water is about 37°C to 38°C.
-If you don’t have a thermometer, gauge the water temperature with your elbow rather than your hand.
-The water should feel neither hot nor cold.
-UnCloth your baby down to her nappy, and then wrap her in a towel.
-Wash your baby’s eyes, ears, face, and neck as you would for topping and tailing.
-Hold your baby so that her head is over the bath water and, using your hand or a flannel, massage her scalp with water.
-You could use a mild baby shampoo or liquid cleanser. -Rinse her hair carefully and dry it.
-Washing her hair just once a week or twice a week is enough to keep her clean.
-Gradually slip your baby into the bath feet-first, using one hand to support her neck and head.
-The water should be covering her shoulders so she doesn't get cold.
-Wash your baby with water, or use a gentle liquid baby cleanser to protect your baby's skin.
-Use your hand, a flannel, or a sponge to clean your baby from top to bottom, front and back.
-Rinse your baby thoroughly, and then lift her out of the bath and straight on to a dry hooded towel.
-Lift her with one hand supporting her neck and head, and your other hand under her bottom, with your thumb and forefinger around one thigh.
-Wrap your baby in the towel, pat her dry straight away, and then put her nappy on.
-Wrap her in a dry towel or blanket again, and give her a cosy cuddle for 10 minutes or so to keep her warm.
-If your baby's skin tends to be dry, you could smooth on a mild baby moisturising lotion, cream, or oil.
-Now dress your baby in clean clothes.
-Newborns lose heat rapidly so, depending on how warm it is, you may want to wrap her in a dry, warm blanket, too.
-Then give her a kiss on her sweet-smelling head.

NOTE:
Never leave your baby alone in the bath, not even for a few seconds.
Remember to clean the umbilical cord and avoid covering it with diaper.

Copied. smiley

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
LABOUR TIPS THAT HELP EASE PAIN

Labor will hurt, but you need confidence to sailing through your birth. Labour is fast approaching, it's a fact you both dread and cheer. But even if this is baby #1, you can still approach labour & delivery with the cool of a pro who has delivered a whole passel of kids.

Here are few tips for moms-to-be on how you can face down your fears.

★It's important to discuss what you're afraid of beforehand.
★Approaching labour with a positive attitude can help you feel less pain.
★Chatting frankly and freeky with your doctor and midwife can make you more at ease and upbeat.
★Staying mobile helps the baby descend down the birth canal, so practice side-to-side motions. ★Swiveling on the birthing ball, rocking while holding on to your partner, cat/cow pose, and belly-dancing-type hip circles all help open the pelvis, creating more room for the baby to make her entrance.
★To prevent getting episiotomy, side-lying and upright positions are great for protecting the perineum.

THE FEAR: "I won't get to the hospital."

It's unlikely your baby will be born in your car as a FTM. "Most first labours are fairly long, with lots of time to get to the maternity ward.
-In fact, it's much more common for a first-time mom to arrive during early labour (when the cervix is dilated less than 4cm), which can last hours to a few days, and be sent home.
-To avoid a U-turn, call your doctor or midwife when your water breaks or when contractions fit the 5-1-1 rule i.e contractions coming every five minutes and lasting one minute and continuing for an hour.
-The stress of the hospital can stall labor if you arrive early, it's best to spend early labour as a FTM on a walk or at home tidying up.

Wish you safe delivery.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
★★The Dos and Don'ts for Newborn Babies★★
Your newborn baby is fragile and primarily dependent on you for appropriate care. For the first year of life, baby's spend most of their time sleeping and eating. You need to be alert, attentive and prepared to prevent your baby from getting sick or suffer a life-threatening condition.

★The Dos★
-Always pay close attention to your baby.
-Never leave her unattended during bath time.
-Do hold, bond and touch your baby, it helps promote brain development as well as emotional, physical and mental growth.
-Do read, talk and sing to your baby and give direct eye contact.
-Do keep to your baby's immunisations schedule.
-Do ask your doctor any questions about your baby.
-Do not feel embarrassed or feel that your questions are insignificant.
-Do not feed your baby whole cow’s milk if she is less than 12 months.
-Do not feed your newborn with low-fat, almond, soy or rice milk.
-Do feed your baby either breast milk or NAFDAC approved formula.
-Do use sterile water when preparing formula and clean bottles and nipples thoroughly.
-Do feed your baby on demand i.e when hungry or at least every 2-3 hours during the day and 3-4 hours during the night.
-Do allow your baby to sleep on her back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
-Do keep her temperature comfortable as she sleeps. -Do dress her in light pajamas so she does not overheat
-Do avoid quilts and blankets.
-Do use a car seat when your baby is traveling in a car.

★The Don'ts★
-NEVER shake, spank or yell at your baby.
-Don’t skip doctor visits.
-Don't rely on home remedies to treat her when she is ill.
-Don’t allow your baby to sleep through feedings.
-Do not place your baby on her stomach to sleep.
-Do not let your baby sleep with stuffed animals, toys, pillows or soft objects.
-Never place the car seat in the front seat.

NOTE:
As your baby begins to crawl and walk, baby-proof your home by covering electrical outlets, removing harmful cleaning products from her reach and making sure there are no small items she can easily take and put in her mouth because she may choke.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
★★KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOUR WATER BREAKS DURING PREGNANCY★★

You might be curious about your water breaking, when it will happen, what it will feel like and what to do next?

When your water breaks you might experience a sensation of wetness in your vagina or on your perineum, an intermittent or constant leaking of small amounts of watery fluid from your vagina, or a more obvious gush of clear or pale yellow fluid.

Note that, vagina discharge is different from water breaking because amniotic fluid is a pale, straw-colored fluid while vaginal discharge, on the other hand, is a thin, milky-white mucus that’s similar to (but heavier than).

Also note that, many pregnant women leak urine, especially in the third trimester, if the fluid is yellowish and smells of ammonia, it's probably urine but if it doesn’t smell (or smells sort of sweet), it’s probably amniotic fluid.

If your water breaks but you don’t have any contractions, what happens?

There is probability that labour is on the way, and soon too. But if your water breaks before labour begins, expect to feel the first contractions within 12 hours of that first trickle, while it could be within 24 hours for most mothers.

**The longer it takes for labor to start after your water breaks, the greater the risk of you or your baby developing an infection.

★★Now very important!!
What you can do if your water breaks.

If your doctor or midwife has not given you any instructions to follow when your water breaks or have any doubts about how to go about it, you could either call or go back to the hospital.

Meanwhile,
-Use sanitary pads or maxi pads, and not tampons, to keep the amniotic fluid from wetting your clothes.
-Keep your vaginal area clean.
-When you go to the bathroom, be especially careful to wipe from front to back.
-Sex activity is now officially off-limits.

GO TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY IF:
-If you have vagina infection before your due date and your water breaks - there is a risk of infection.

-If your water breaks and the fluid looks green or brown, which mean your baby has passed pooed known as meconium.

-If you feel something in your vagina or see a loop of the umbilical cord at the vaginal opening called "cord prolapse" in case of baby in breech position or preterm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chijiuche:
I was team January 2018 that ported to December 2017. My super baby is 5 months pushing to 6...I dey hospital now dey feel feverish ooh shocked shocked. Doctor say e be like say i don chop again shocked Fear dey catch me because we dey knack dey go, dey knack dey go without protection and as menses never show and i dey get PCOS, i cannot even calculate my cycle...............Dont even know what to say again but i will re - enroll back if the result turns positive. Abeg! Cappos, make una take note and keep a slot for me grin grin grin grin

Welcome back former teamie but e be like say we wan enter d same train again oh, make our former teamies come take number first grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
I hope you're much better and pain has stopped. Usain bolt Senior is ready to make a grand entrance.

Hannydimples:
I'm 36weeks 5 days today, my pelvic bone is paining me, I'm in so much pain that if I want to turn it takes forever. What can I do please. Help me with a solution mamas, I can't even walk well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
If you're using Pregnacare Original then it's okay to use alone without any other supplements(only if your doctor suggest you add either folic acid to it). I'm also using Pregnacare and my doctor said using it alone is fine.
Please don't prescribe additional supplements for yourself without the permission of your doctor to do so as too much (iron,folic acid etc) isn't good.
Please see your doctor if you're still not sure.

ladyP30:
the last month I went the doctor said is Ok but I think I might need to take some since my hubby is not around now is only my blood that is forming the baby that's why am worried

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cappo that sleeps when team members are awake. That one isn't fair ooo. Sure your LO is kicking well.

Joomie:
chai, and i dey sleep oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
StrongWoman333:
HERE'S HOW TO BATHE YOUR BABY ON YOUR OWN.

First Time Mom (FTM) may wonder if baby needs a bath every day or every other day. How often you bathe your baby is up to you, but daily baths really aren’t necessary. You can keep their face, hands and bottoms clean in between baths by using a warm cloth every day.

Baby's don't need scrubbing, massaging, pressing with hot water. Their skin is too tender to undergo such process which sometimes lead to skin rashes, neonatal pemphigus, skin burns.

Here's how to bathe your baby:

-You need to keep your newborn baby warm at bathtime.
-Make sure the room and water are warm, and close any doors and windows.
-Wash your hands, and then gather all the bath supplies that you're going to need. These may include:
✔️A top-and-tail bowl
✔️Sponge or flannel
✔️A cleanser, at least one clean towel
✔️One set of clean clothes and diapers.

Newborns can wee and poo unexpectedly, so it’s best to be prepared.

- Wash your baby’s eyes, ears, face , and neck as you would for topping and tailing.
-Hold yo

Thanks dear but at the bolded. Instead of washing baby's face with soap etc you can use a washcloth, apply lil soap with water and clean the face, ears, nose then clean off with the washcloth(without soap) or another wet washcloth. The eye is very sensitive, you can use the wet washcloth to clean that area.

Just my opinion thoo

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ayauche:

Ah ah membrane sweep. Amen oooo and so is yours too in Jesus name.

How r u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
FloraEC:

Thanks dear but at the bolded. Instead of washing baby's face with soap etc you can use a washcloth, apply lil soap with water and clean the face, ears, nose then clean off with the washcloth(without soap) or another wet washcloth. The eye is very sensitive, you can use the wet washcloth to clean that area.

Just my opinion thoo
Note: All posts were copied and pasted as seen not my opinion. Maybe the person meant as you said put in a different way... Thanks for the input all the same.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chijiuche:
Madam knacker, Weh done ma! Welcome back to the kingdom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Note: All posts were copied and pasted as seen not my opinion. Maybe the person meant as you said put in a different way... Thanks for the input all the same.

I know twas copied dear. Ywc cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chijiuche:

Nobi small thing o! Congrats in advance dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladyP30:
pls ma were can I get this supplements and how much are they selling it
Check your local pharmacy, I used astyfer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladyP30:
the last month I went the doctor said is Ok but I think I might need to take some since my hubby is not around now is only my blood that is forming the baby that's why am worried
abeg educate me more on how your hubby being around might help form baby

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hmmmmm, mamas you guys are funny oh what I meant is that as am not having any sexual intimacy with him now i felt it might be affecting the formation since the sperm is needed,that is what I thought oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladyP30:
Hmmmmm, mamas you guys are funny oh what I meant is that as am not having any sexual intimacy with him now i felt it might be affecting the formation since the sperm is needed,that is what I thought oh

shocked shocked shocked sperm is needed for what ma? Waris my cane cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chijiuche:
Doctor say e be like say i don chop again shocked Fear dey catch me because we dey knack dey go, dey knack dey go without protection

This woman e be like say you really like to dey knack the thing shocked tongue. We don already make room for you. And that is my plan o with God's support I go return back after few months when I deliver grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
wholesomegrace:

shocked shocked shocked sperm is needed for what ma? Waris my cane cool
grin grin grin wait lemme go and bring it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fibett(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Goodday mamas, i went for scan and everything is ok, baby implanted well(was scared cos i previously had blocked tubes). Baby is 8weeks and sucking me dry no be small. I am taking nature vital prenatal, I no see pragnacare for this America person dey, anyone know where I can get it. Abeg team Jan 2019 is it time for roll call, abeg I wan know my teamies. Have a blessed day mamas.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Beryl15:

grin grin grin wait lemme go and bring it.

I need to flog you that cane oo na only sperm/kpekus matter you dy appear cheesy This my teamie ehh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladyP30:
Sweethrt you don’t need it. Actually now that you’re pregnant the sperm does not get anywhere close to the baby. As long as your pcv is fine and your are eating well and taking your prenatal drugs, you’re good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
FloraEC:

I need to flog you that cane oo na only sperm/kpekus matter you dy appear cheesy This my teamie ehh
Don’t flog me o! You know this topic sweet die grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladyP30:

Sperm needed for formation ke shocked shocked
Thought you're STM
Sperm and sex is important in last trimester for ripening of cervix but is not compulsory.

Sperm and egg don already meet, do im work finish ni. Now is good food, drugs, enough water and less stress that's needed for formation.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladyP30:
Mama Na you be the funny one o grin

Lolz that's not true please, the sperm has done it's job teytey.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
smiley
Liftedhands:
abeg educate me more on how your hubby being around might help form baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.