Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8345279 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Akorkor:

No, it shouldn’t be the way!!! A labor woman should be pampered in every way. Our country has a long way to go. I have even heard that sometime they slap a pained woman in the talk of resetting brain. Who does that? Our health system is a mess and until we as individual start arresting this nurses and doctors for behaving anyhow until then they will always think they are doing us a favor.

some nurses are bad but some women are stubborn sha. when i had my son, there was a woman in the labour ward that refused to open her legs despite all the doctors and nurses said. at a time, even the nurses were sounding scared. they were saying things like: madam please your baby's head is almost out, open your legs na, do you want to kill your baby? their desperation was beginning to make me scared too and i started praying for nothing bad to happen to the baby. finally, one nurse started slapping her thighs saying: "please, don't put me in trouble o". the woman managed to open leg but to push was now another wahala. the doctors had to use hand to push the baby out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Especially general hospital nurses, they feel so less concerned and most has attitude.
I almost registered for antenatal there but changed my mind when I saw how one spoke to a lady in pain.

As for pampering leave that to a few private hospital. That's because the nurses know they could lose their job if you report their bad behaviour.

But some women no dey gree open legs maybe due to pain sha! That's why I heard they need to slap those esp when baby's head is almost out.
Akorkor:

No, it shouldn’t be the way!!! A labor woman should be pampered in every way. Our country has a long way to go. I have even heard that sometime they slap a pained woman in the talk of resetting brain. Who does that? Our health system is a mess and until we as individual start arresting this nurses and doctors for behaving anyhow until then they will always think they are doing us a favor.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's braxton hicks. Am not sure it's suppose to be that strong at your stage. Just do preggy sex styles. Don't go be doing kamasutra positions (some those styles tough sha)

Cc: pearl05
primadonnachika:

Babe you just mirrored my present condition. Hubby and I also did the do and it seems baby is either excited or angry with us. She has been doing acrobatic since. I’m also 26+5 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayomikunkco: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
As for me, may is just too FAR in all I bless God we are fine and coping
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Welcome to a new month, the month of love and joli joli with DH wink wink

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks abi na karat styles wella now abi?

I hope we are enjoying all d pregnancy privileges nah.... Am so enjoying it even sending DH on errand is a bae cheesy grin especially when he wants to shine my savanna ( don't look at me like dat) grin.

Hope we have started shopping now dat we still have d strength and energy.

Give yourself a treat and look fabulous for Dh this Valentine period smiley wink

We are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important, and don't forget to attend class and routine check ups it is very important.

If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May
3. Pearl05 ____________ EDD 10th May Blue
4. primadonnachika ___EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ___________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 _____________ EDD 17th May Blue
7. 19CannyMum ______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May
A9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May 
10. Mummyejire _______ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ______ EDD 25th May
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May 
13. Astilo ______________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u _________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ________ EDD 7th May Blue
16. dbeauty ___________ EDD 29th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ EDD 24th May (welcome mama)

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and sama ur EDD immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
amorprincesa:
It serves as reset to the brain cheesy make something bad no happen to the baby because of delay.
Hi mama.. I saw ur pm and I responded.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmmm! The CS issue made me go down memory lane.
November 29(at 22weeks);I was asked to go on bed rest as the sono claimed my cervix was dilating. I wasn't allowed to go home ;despite my plea to go pack my things. The nurse said "madam;don't bother to go bring your things;let your husband go alone while you go to the ward" sharp woman! I swear;if i had gone home ,i wouldnt have returned to the hospital because i was too sure the scan was an error(spiritually and physically). Story for another day grin
Now,the yeye nurses that admitted me took me to the labor ward;hubby had already gone home to bring some things and the plan was for him to stay over. Around to 11pm,a woman was brought into the labor ward. This woman was in pain,just 4cm dilated and there was no sign of progress . The screams emanating from her mouth were hellish. After d Dr and nurse tried all they could;they told her the next step is CS. Madam said no. She started calling all her pastors(about 5 different pastors) I kid you not cheesy;asking them if she should do CS or not; also told her hubby not to sign the consent form that CS is for her enemy. M like issorait.i was at the receiving end as i couldn't sleep atol;my hubby had to go home at past 12am(thank God for lagos).I was busy pressing my fone;not like I dont have empathy but because I was angry with the woman and scared for this unborn child. The baby already passed faeces inside her;yet she refused CS;all her pastors asked her to go for CS (m like wetin dem go talk before;daft woman!).Finally, at few minutes to 6am the ff day,she was wheeled into the theatre;when she was opened up,the baby was staring at the surgeons like 'who are you?' cheesy, had cord wound round his neck and was a bigggg baby that she couldn't have been able to deliver herself. It took a while before the baby cried as he was already turning blue.
Please mamas,don't go through hell and eventually settle for CS.
I am a health personnel and an addicted/unapologetic Christian;I pray to deliver par vagina but I am NOT against CS. We can choose;mothers who are HIV carriers have no choice but to do CS and it doesnt make them less of a mother.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
amorprincesa:
Especially general hospital nurses, they feel so less concerned and most has attitude.
I almost registered for antenatal there but changed my mind when I saw how one spoke to a lady in pain.

As for pampering leave that to a few private hospital. That's because the nurses know they could lose their job if you report their bad behaviour.

But some women no dey gree open legs maybe due to pain sha! That's why I heard they need to slap those esp when baby's head is almost out.

It is well ohh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
MamaOO:
Birth Announcement!!
My Yoruba angel was born this morning February 7, 2019 at 7:19am PST, weighing 8.9lbs, 20.5inches long, Vaginal birth and no tears. He was born within 5 minutes of pushing and between two contractions. God indeed showed up for me.

Cappo Rabluk, abeg no vex for me. I will explain why I no show up for roll call when I share my BS grin grin
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pearl05:
Cappo sunbestie, present ma grin .

My amazing mamas please I don't understand my body since morning. Dh reach town last night so being away for some weeks, I said let me service jajaina small oo.

Now, my stomach is something else. As if baby is doing weight lifting and press ups. He will just stretch himself to one side of the stomach then after sometime he will change position and continue .

At such point the stomach will be so hard and strong.

Is it normal my sisters? We are 26w5d gone.

Giddyperson
rabluk
Messyodi
Liftedhands
Rbae
Take plenty fluids and lie down,if not manageable, please off to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
tiwatopebam:
Good afternoon mamas, did scan today at 30 weeks 4 days, my baby is transverse, his head is at the right side, lo was initially breech, head up, leg down. my baby weighs 1.36 hubby said lo is too small that I dnt eat very well that's why. please what can i eat for baby to have weight and what can i do for her to be head down. Thanks Zaynie and other mamas please choke mouth
Google exercises to turn baby, for weight baby will add, just eat healthy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
realtalk19:

God bless u sis. my ex husband kept warning me not to give birth to my second child Tru CS because no money.out of worries I kept avoiding addmission after two weeks of my EDD and told the matron am going to bring my bag with hope that I will fall in to labour and have a vaginal birth.finally I fell into labour and despite the excruciating pain in which I was rushed to the hospital,I wasn't dilating at all(closed cervix). my ex husband then called me to ask if I have given birth,I then told him I haven't but am in serious pains.my ex husband then said ' why did u stress me bring you to the hospital when u know u wunt give birth till now that hope I no there is no Mony for CS so I shuld be strong for labour o'. AT that point I made up my mind to do the right thing to save myself and child.

immediately he hunged up the call,I called my mum and explained tins to her ND what I have decided to do incase labour isn't progressing. I told her not to tell my ex husband anything till I have my baby. my mum transferred money to my account for withdrawal to deposit for CS kits and I personally signed the CS consent form myself then I was wheeled into the theatre.i didn't spend up to 40 minutes before I had my baby and got sewn up.

my neighbour who works at the hospital relly helped out wit a lot and she informed ex husband of delivery.only for him to get to the hospital and started yelling at me despite being unable to move at all due to the Anastasia that was given before the operation. I just stayed calm with my baby alive .

I later had bleeding but GOd took control,the healing took time but am perfectly fine now with my kids.
Lol you never forgot to include that 'my ex husband' in almost every line cheesy. I'm glad you took your matter into your own hands. Someone told me during my antenatal class that a good reason why 90% of the people who run from cs do that is cuz of the money. They might say 'God forbid, it doesnt run in my family' and bla bla but bottom line is no money.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Congratulations to every mum that has put to bed.

To the waddling mums, wishing you more grace in the pushing ministry.

My TTC mums, God has not forgotten you .You shall testify very soon in Jesus name,AMEN.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
19CannyMum:
But pls on this CS matter, what are the advantages to elective cs?

Is it an old wives tale that recovery period is slower, it's more difficult to get back into shape as per get back your flat tummy, and leaves more history on you e.g plenty stretch marks on tummy especially after several children.

I don't have anything against CS, but I've always assumed VD is more preferable because of these issues above. Hence can't really understand motive for elective cs.

Pls mamas that have done both VD and CS will be nice if you can chook mouth especially wrt recovery period after birth.
To contribute from my personal experience.. I have 2 blessed kids born via CS.. Had 2 myomectomy's & 2 CS.. my Tommy is not out of shape. Am back to my first ever pre pregnancy shape..

When it comes to baby alive, mother alive..whatever best advice given by our medical practitioners should be followed by faith in God. Whatever options you birth with, there will be pains accompanied with it but with the joy of the newborn and with appropriate care.. the pains will go with time. Some opt for Elective CS since they have had a CS done b4 and they feel no need stressing the uterus, some medical advice, some esp those nurses(pls no offense intended o) that have witnessed countless labour episodes and they feel like lailai me no want pain, amongst many other reasons..

Please ladies, talk less too. if we don't involve all these people, they won't seem to have so much control over us when life decisions matter. Talk to people who you're led to talk with, God always leads..Cos of some reasons & things I have seen.. my parents and in laws never knows until we call them that we have given birth. Yes they may be angry but it'll fade off with time.. my MIL still sucks about it 5yrs after but she knows that for us..

One other important factor about having a CS is considering the money usually involved. Sisters pls let's embrace insurance.. We can find out about it. Once pregnancy is confirmed, try to have one done. it helps a lot. NHIS is one that I know of that is very good. for people working in private organizations that don't have Health packages for them or for business people. Walk into any NHIS office in your state.. Check google for the address of the one closest to you.. And you'll be guided. Voluntary contribution scheme or something like that... it takes care of a lot for 1 yr.

Please don't let situations take us unawares.. Discuss with your partner even b4 taking in and talk about different things including birthing your proposed kids and settle things to a reasonable extent. You'll be able to have an idea of what can happen when you get to that bridge later in life. May God help us all..

It's my own little contribution o..

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmummy16(f): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Our Guinea corn & Millet combo is ready.

This is very good in boosting breast milk production.

Other health benefits of Guinea corn & Millet are;

*helps to maintain a good sleep

*lowers blood pressure

*rich in antioxidants

*reduces menstrual pains for women

*helps in weight loss

*controls type 2 diabetes

*good for anemia

We can deliver at your doorstep at a delivery cost subject to your location.

We can make to your specifications. Call / whatsapp 08057125055
COPIED
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
tiwatopebam:
Good afternoon mamas, did scan today at 30 weeks 4 days, my baby is transverse, his head is at the right side, lo was initially breech, head up, leg down. my baby weighs 1.36 hubby said lo is too small that I dnt eat very well that's why. please what can i eat for baby to have weight and what can i do for her to be head down. Thanks Zaynie and other mamas please choke mouth

Baby still has like 6 weeks to turn and you can also encourage by doing some exercises and some tricks that most swear by. Just Google.
I know one is placing a light source eg torchlight at your underbelly. Since babies can see light even in the belly the baby is attracted to the light and shifts it's head that way.

1.36kg is still okay. They don't start piling weight till around this time.
Also remember that genetics play a huge role in how they come out. So you can't be a mama konkonlo and expect an orobo baby.
Then scan also give estimates and not actual. For me scan always says I have big babies and I end up with 3.1_3.2kg babies while my cousin with a really small belly and didn't even bother to check weight in her scans had a 4.3kg big baby... And my cousin is really skinny and was sick all through her pregnancy while I'm big and was considerably healthy.

So relax. Baby will be what baby will be.
Eat healthy, use your drugs, pray, have a happy mind and keep counting down. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Teamies how are we doing? We are feeling our babies kicks abi na karat styles wella now abi?

I hope we are enjoying all d pregnancy privileges nah.... Am so enjoying it even sending DH on errand is a bae cheesy grin especially when he wants to shine my savanna ( don't look at me like dat) grin.

Give yourself a treat and look fabulous for Dh this Valentine period smiley wink

We are getting to the permanent site soon so hold on and hold strong, it must surely end in praise for us all. 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.

If u have not register for antenatel pls go and register now it is very important, and don't forget to attend class and routine check ups it is very important.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo

Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May
A9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May 
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May 

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Cappo how far? Teamies how are we all doing? My own now is exhaustion and dizziness! Went to see my doc and sonographer yday, ate before leaving home. Hunger came to embarrass me outside that they started giving me chocolate and cookies up and down lol

So thankful to God for the journey so far as we are about entering/entered third trimester.

Congrats to all new mums and to other team feb, God shall make it easy for you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messyodi:

Hahahahah, please take it easy next time. Do only pregnancy safe styles biko. Although i notice my baby gets more active after I exercise. So it could also be dat, u know sex is an exercise too. Im sure its nothing to worry about. Hope you came sha?

shocked Why are you ladies always trying to spoil virgins like me on this thread?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
primadonnachika:

Which one is shine savanah again? You and Pearl05 ( Pomo master) should not corrupt virgins like us o! Lol

I’m very fine cappo, every roll call reminds me that I’m meeting my princess soon.
Hahahahaha u even sabi the thing sef cheesy grin
Yes oo happy to hear u are good... Me can't wait to my little one too oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
marimaar:

Present cappo. We thank God for the journey so far.He alone made possible. Please update gender to XY. Thanks.
Wow!!!! Another bobo on d lane...
God is awesome to us oo
Updated teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pearl05:
Cappo sunbestie, present ma grin .

My amazing mamas please I don't understand my body since morning. Dh reach town last night so being away for some weeks, I said let me service jajaina small oo.

Now, my stomach is something else. As if baby is doing weight lifting and press ups. He will just stretch himself to one side of the stomach then after sometime he will change position and continue .

At such point the stomach will be so hard and strong.

Is it normal my sisters? We are 26w5d gone.

Giddyperson
rabluk
Messyodi
Liftedhands
Rbae
Na all d servicing u have been give d bobo and his daddy is making him strong and stretch nah. Wat do u expect? Who no like better things? Allow him to position well and be collect d oil on top of his head nah cheesy grin
Anyways it is all part of d package dear no need to worry if he does dat much tap ur tummy and tell him to stop doing dat it is paining mummy... D knows mummy's voice. Kpele

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rbae:

Sorry mama. I don't know much about it but I'm sure sabi mama's will respond. Pls, kpekus softly... Maybe it was too hard. Kpekus slow and gently mama cos I read on IG that hard kpekusing can trigger labour. I know you like kpekus ministry grin but you and baby are fine.
D babe loves kpekus die grin grin grin grin
Intact her second name na kpomo butcher
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
adezie:

Present ma. We are getting closer to the finish line. Glory to God. Kindly update sex to xx.
Yes oo. Glory to HIS name alone ..
Updated teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messyodi:

Hahahahah, please take it easy next time. Do only pregnancy safe styles biko. Although i notice my baby gets more active after I exercise. So it could also be dat, u know sex is an exercise too. Im sure its nothing to worry about. Hope you came sha?
Mama d mama na u and her get d ministry ooo
@ d bolded gat me laughing real hard... U be badoo I swear

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ayomikunkco:
As for me, may is just too FAR in all I bless God we are fine and coping
Haaa teamie is close by oo. Hold on we will be there soon.
Have u check baby's gender?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May Pink
9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May 
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May Blue

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

Present cappo. For the past two weeks now, i have been in pain. i had chicken pox. The pains and itching no be here. but i thank God am better this week. its just the after-scars that is remaining. I do have stomach tightening too. hope its part of the package? By Gods grace I will check sex next week. Can't wait for May to com by.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Messyodi:

Thank you senior. I will search for best pregnancy safe styles and also apply slow and steady as mama rbae suggested.
About cumming, let me whisper to you alone! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
primadonnachika:

Babe you just mirrored my present condition. Hubby and I also did the do and it seems baby is either excited or angry with us. She has been doing acrobatic since. I’m also 26+5 weeks.

Sister, just apply slow and steady rhymes as mama rbae cautioned.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
PraisesG:

Take plenty fluids and lie down,if not manageable, please off to hospital.

Alright mama, thank you a lot. Rest activated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:

Haba, cappo why you dey talk like this? I be small small shield that doesn't know much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
irene670:

Present cappo. For the past two weeks now, i have been in pain. i had chicken pox. The pains and itching no be here. but i thank God am better this week. its just the after-scars that is remaining. I do have stomach tightening too. hope its part of the package? By Gods grace I will check sex next week. Can't wait for May to com by.

Oh dear no sick again oo you hear. May will soon be here and we will forget the pains in a flash.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Iyamefa:

Cappo how far? Teamies how are we all doing? My own now is exhaustion and dizziness! Went to see my doc and sonographer yday, ate before leaving home. Hunger came to embarrass me outside that they started giving me chocolate and cookies up and down lol

So thankful to God for the journey so far as we are about entering/entered third trimester.

Congrats to all new mums and to other team feb, God shall make it easy for you guys.
Oh kpele teamie eat eat eat ooo. It must surely end in Praise oo
Me dey fine ooo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
sunbestie:

I'm telling you. She has a degree in kpekusology. cheesy grin I wish I could be like her but I no just want do at all, body differs sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.