Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8294511 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) (5098) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nkemosarodion65: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Gud evening Mama's pls my baby is passing out green faeces ...pls y is it like dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Redberyl:
Pls mamas, I need help o. I am having heartburn. It doesn't allow me eat anything serious cos everything I eat triggers it. Pls is there a way to make it go away. I am thinking of going to the hospital because it's very discomforting.

Sorry it is part of the package. Just eat in small quantities ovee time. It helps. Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nkemosarodion65:
Gud evening Mama's pls my baby is passing out green faeces ...pls y is it like dat

How old is your baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
jazzyjazz:

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Plis we are waiting for you
Lol grin
Let's see if Buhari makes the economy better then we'd do vision 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
talltosyne:

What are u waiting for ma'am. No allow cobwebs cover the place oo

Cobwebs kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2019
I'm new here
Plz welcome me tongue
I know some pple will still burst my bubbles
What have I missed? Password wahala o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 1:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Sorry for derailing the thread, I want to give out this two baby stuff at a very cheap price just name your price and come pick it at aguda ogba .Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Jaygrl:
Hey dear,I am presently registered at Island maternity hospital,i work there too. It is a very good hospital. You will be monitored closely there and by the grace of God you will go home this time with your bundle of joy. If you need any assistance kindly let me know.
good morning mama
Please I want to register at Island Maternity
I do not know their registration days
I used them before for my first and has forgotten everything
Please what day can I come to register.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2019
curvilicious:
I'm new here
Plz welcome me tongue
I know some pple will still burst my bubbles
What have I missed? Password wahala o
welcome ma... sama us ur edd let's know ur team...lolz...welcome bk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessingdaniel: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2019
barag:

How far, did you get the mail? Pls let me know so I can resend it if you didnt.
Sorry I'm just seeing this.....I got the mail and even acknowledged. Thanks again...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:
good morning mama
Please I want to register at Island Maternity
I do not know their registration days
I used them before for my first and has forgotten everything
Please what day can I come to register.

I remember my registration was on Thursday but I don't think that should be their only fixed days
However why not go today do your payment and hey will give you an appointment for registration
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2019
queenfav:
even the water irritates me. Not been able to eat well all day.

Sorry mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenfav(f): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Praise God with me. Was delivered of my prince yesternite via elective cs, mother and son are fine and papa happy. Thanks to all the wonderful mamas on this thread. BS later please. Love you all.

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Twogreatnations:
Praise God with me. Was delivered of my prince yesternite via elective cs, mother and son are fine and papa happy. Thanks to all the wonderful mamas on this thread. BS later please. Love you all.

Congratulations grin grin grin grin on your charming prince arrival,quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Twogreatnations:

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2019
motic2:

I remember my registration was on Thursday but I don't think that should be their only fixed days
However why not go today do your payment and hey will give you an appointment for registration
Okies.
When I went for my first
They told me to go and come back.
I stay very far from the hospital
It’s the go and come back I am trying to avoid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Twogreatnations:
congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Ajokeomo:
Good evening everyone,

Please I need suggestions on antenatal clinics in Ajah or it’s environs, both private and public.

Thanks.
for my first I used Health center Badore for anti natal then moved to island maternity towards the end cos I wanted CS.
They are good there.

Dunno about private
I am not a private hospital fan
I like where there are different opinions and not one doctor

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:

Okies.
When I went for my first

Lemme call one of the matrons to confirm

i will get back shortly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:

Okies.
When I went for my first

I just call to confirm now their registration is thursday

If you dont mind lemme know a day to when you are going so as to give you someone's contact that will assist you
when you get there and most likely call before that day to help you book down a number
my own registration took a whole day because we were close to 100 and people came from as far as sango, abulegba,awoyaya to island maternity you can imagine
thou i was still a novince there anyway at that time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Good morning mamas.pls how is twin pregnancy like?....is it that stressful even after birth?.....if u had twin,what's your experiences like.pls am currently 10 weeks and quite scared.tips to cope pls.thanks and safe delivery to us all

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Prettyuche “it is vital that you adopt a healthy lifestyle. Regular check ups are imperative and the correct diet. Take it easy! The less you stress the better for you and the babies.cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Prettyuche:
Good morning mamas.pls how is twin pregnancy like?....is it that stressful even after birth?.....if u had twin,what's your experiences like.pls am currently 10 weeks and quite scared.tips to cope pls.thanks and safe delivery to us all

Nothing special about twin pregnancy but it is considered high risk (don't know why). You don't need to be scared at all, take your prenatals, eat well and rest. I carried my twin pregnancy till 37 weeks 2 days and I worked till the day i delivered so no big deal.

Congratulations to you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Twogreatnations:

Congratulations teamie!!!! Finally our Prince is here. May he be all you wish and hope for in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Paxmedical(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Let's talk about your health today
For weak erection, lost of sexual urge (low libido), low sperm count, 2mins man which is known as premature ejaculation etc

Don't be ashamed of your problem because you need full confidence as a man and the assurance is here.
Kindly contact me on whatsapp lets solve this rubbish using a very potent herbal mixtures and roots.

This herbal mixtures is capable of restoring your manliness and it's what every man should have at home. It boast sperm, solves issues of weak erection, watery sperm, low libido, treat majority of men's sexual issues and It focuses specifically on issues relating to mens fertility thereby balancing the hormones. It's very effective (potent) for all men. Highly recommended to have at home.

Check my signature below for my whatsapp number.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myde16: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Prettyuche:

I'm 29weeks with twins. Never been pregnant before so no experience to compare it with. But it's not easy ooo. Especially if you have a busy work schedule. Just eat well, lots of water, regular checkups, and find time to rest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
sugah:

Looking for me as in say I suppose dey pregnancy group? grin grin grin
Abeg we never ready for another journey o

I don't understand this Mamas them again oooo

No be so our mama and grand mama dey do oooo, in short they do the do until the whole house is full of God's blessings

You will do just two, person go dey hear I don flung boots, hang am..Please let's us ho back to the olden days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
iomoge2:
for my first I used Health center Badore for anti natal then moved to island maternity towards the end cos I wanted CS.
They are good there.

Dunno about private
I am not a private hospital fan
I like where there are different opinions and not one doctor

Thanks a lot. I’ll check out Health Center Badore, I don’t intend to stat till the end either.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
hotmomma:

Hahhahahahha, we are fine, thanks for asking.
Already in another missionary journey oh my sister, as na d work wey we dey do grin, God willing, after this one, boots would be flung away self, no be hanging again grin.
Na your type good to dey go this journey every year, see as you dey lively smiley happy bumping sis.

You are most welcome as we are all here for each other.

Don't worry na, if you try do that we go carry am come keep in your house..breeze self will blow it back to the sender tongue tongue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
motic2:

I just call to confirm now their registration is thursday

If you dont mind lemme know a day to when you are going so as to give you someone's contact that will assist you
when you get there and most likely call before that day to help you book down a number
my own registration took a whole day because we were close to 100 and people came from as far as sango, abulegba,awoyaya to island maternity you can imagine
thou i was still a novince there anyway at that time

Thank you so much
I will go on that Thursday

I will pm on Wednesday morning for the details
Thanks much kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) (5098) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.