Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,784 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301233 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2015
favoredgal:

I dey. Pushing second missionary journey too.
congrats favoredgal. just like yesterday u had ur little princess.God's strength upon u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 6:40pm On May 30, 2015
favoredgal:

I dey. Pushing second missionary journey too.
Wow. Congrats dear , stressfree 9 months to u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 30, 2015
lovinam:
Lyndaroyce only u! Kai! U be case. I never carry oo biko, o sorry I'm carrying lemons on my chest. *tongue out* Where have been hiding? Good to haave u back. Na u and Beedam fit each other.
Lemons ko, lime ni.... Lol
I dey my dear... Na money I dey pursue...as I don hang boot, na money remain... #No rest 4 dis world#... How's ur cutie? Extend my kisses!
Beedam ke?.. Beedam na my person na! Anyother beedam na counterfeit! Even the one wey call herself "beevann"#tongue out#

@julieni, how ve u been dear.... Ur bobo nko? Do drop a dil for me biko.. My boys re waiting!
byvan03:

Wow!!! That's lovely, please send my regards to her.
Belle ke? Decent women don't get pregnant please, I don't do such thing zzzzzz puleeezzz cheesy. grin.
What's this one saying?...
Decent women don't get pregnant but they're allowed to f***k....... 4 ur mind u "decent"? U never talk true

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2015
byvan03:
I thought every one must have let go of yesterday 's issue by today, nawaooh!!

Lyndarunzes how that small body? tongue

Your own abi ur twin own?... kettle calling pot black... undecided
How ve u been dear? My big boys nko?...abi they don turn 5 sef....kikikiki
*pulls my slippers*
*pulls the hem of her skirt*
*takescover behind ehiblessing*
#tongue out#

Congrats favoredgal! May God see u through...amen!
Btw, whr is godsfavored gal?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:17pm On May 30, 2015
Mamas gudevening to u all.malaria test showed(+)typhoid is not significant.
Dr just prescribed puriton,fersolate, astymin, vitc, & pcm.he said he can't treat malaria cos I'm just 7 weeks.but dat I shud see him Monday.as it was online consultation today.am weak can't eat.scared of taking even d paracetamol.hubby said It caused early miscarriage to a close friend in his office
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:26pm On May 30, 2015
MGeey:

I'm having same and tomorrow is my EDD too. May God see us through. Amen.

@MGeey And Biggal - congrats in advance to you both. It shall be easy for you IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 7:30pm On May 30, 2015
tatacherie:
Dr just prescribed puriton,fersolate, astymin, vitc, & pcm.he said he can't treat malaria cos I'm just 7 weeks.but dat I shud see him Monday.as it was online consultation today.am weak can't eat.scared of taking even d paracetamol.hubby said It caused early miscarriage to a close friend in his office

Please go and see the doctor on monday.

You can take the fersolate (iron tablets) as that is good for you and your baby and it will help in reducing the weakness you are feeling.

I also didn't take pcm throughout my first trimester but if you are having headache/temperature, you can take it in the lowest possible dose. Eg. Just one tablet a day. Please stay away from ibruofen, aspirin or panadol. Take just 100% PATACETAMOL.

Vitamin C tablets in very high does is known to cause spontaneous abortion so personally,i won't take it or even if I do, I will take the lowest possible dose.

Malaria is very tricky to treat during the first trimester as malaria itself can cause miscarriage and the drugs that can effectively treat it can also cause miscarriage. The advice given to women (here) is to try and avoid travelling to a tropic region so as not to get bitten by mosquitoes at least 3 months prior to when they plan to conceive.

God is your strength and He will protect you and your baby. Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julieni: 7:32pm On May 30, 2015
Tatacherie.... I could remember when I was 6wks preggy I was treated of malaria and typhoid... I was given fansider and amoxicilin+clovaculate something sha..

Dunno why your Dr said cant treat malaria typhoid o!

Smokie and favouredgal why una no wait for me, make we waka d second missionary journey together... Chai! Una waka leave me.... Diaris God oooo!! Anyway.. I dey match follow una

Lynda no worry dil in process **tongue out**

Bee van and lyndaroyce... Tom n Jerry where una dey all this while.

Lovinam my heart... I don't have to stress you biko... Please bring the clothes make I send them to dry cleaners..

Wow! So many BS loading... The good lord is your strength belleful mamas... May you deliver like the Hebrew women ijn...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
@RashMe,
Congrats,God be with you & the lil princess. 4.5kg VB for FTM, wowza shocked...
You are my "rose" model *in jenifa's voice* .. Didn't want to alarm you but knew we have a big baby coming in..

I need your BSt (adding the T cos our usual hyphenation as someone mentioned sounds like bullcrap grin ) cos I'm interested in the state of the "coochie" *covers face*..

@tatacherie,
Sorry dearie, wish I can lie to you but it will get worse before it begins to ease up from 13wks onwards, its frustrating I can attest but tears are now in your past.
Just think of the joy waiting at the end. wink

@Proudy,
E-hug my sis, make malaria take time ooo, one can't be waddling and still be weak at the same time nah. Slowly but surely we are moving to the permanent site.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:49pm On May 30, 2015
Kimoni:

@MGeey And Biggal - congrats in advance to you both. It shall be easy for you IJN.

Amen. Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:02pm On May 30, 2015
OMG! My legs, hands, eye! Back everwia inshort de pain me. See this women o! Kaffy4bill no wonder u de always de nl abandoning ur house chores. Imurboss mba o! I no de come your house again. Common ndomie sef u no fit cook tell me thank you. Na bobo drink u come give me and d tin de hot sef. Upon all d work wey I do for ur house. Abeg block my name from ur end.
Julieni u sef tire, I come bring d cloth u say make I pay for am. I tink say u wan handle everything sef. Badt woman. *rme*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
@ wonderful mamas helovesme, julieni, & modath I appreciate ur soothing words of encouragement. I pray it pass soon n I b relieved. I'm a FTM,& I've been praying for this but neva knew its dis kinda way.I even told Hubby dis is not wat we bargained for.May God see me tru dis phase.have started speaking positively to lo not to stress me I pray they hear me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ritayoung(f): 8:08pm On May 30, 2015
Am. 40week+4days and labour has refuse to start , pls house iS there anything I can do to help start it? because my doc has fixed a date to induced me which am scared of,pls mamas I nid ur advice,am also a FTM tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
*ukricant like u. Lmao!! No be u and lyndarorce de teach us suspending style before before!! One de dat tin we u use de dtrap post go shift. Princess must come o!!
byvan03:

Wow!!! That's lovely, please send my regards to her.

Belle ke? Decent women don't get pregnant please, I don't do such thing zzzzzz puleeezzz cheesy. grin.

Sister how you dey, you don take banana already shocked?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
Hope ur bags are packed. Keep them beside ur door, Meanwhile take walks. Any cramps?
biggal:
Mamas pls no one shld mention anyfin abt wat happened both offenders,offendees n defenders pls n pls neva write anyfin abt it again. Imajine ppl r owin us BS n I they dnt want to share it. Pls tomoro is my edd n am seein white discharge nt drawing just white n clear could it be sign.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
ritayoung:
Am. 40week+4days and labour has refuse to start , pls house iS there anything I can do to help start it? because my doc has fixed a date to induced me which am scared of,pls mamas I nid ur advice,am also a FTM tnx

Be active. Take long walks as much as you can but most importantly, pls do not fear induction. Psychologically, that fear alone is enough pain on its own. I have been induced before and I don't rate it as being more painful than non induction.

Pls fill your mind with thoughts of meeting your baby and not the pain.

Congrats in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
evening mamas aw Una dey.. I hail everybody oo

to the mamas having their edd soon.. fear not ur God will go with you and uwill deliver like an Hebrew woman.. all will work for ur good.
congratulations .. waiting for u BS

lyncoco aw u dey
lovinam looking for work since 1900 lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:39pm On May 30, 2015
tatacherie:

Already posted before I saw this, I don't have a med degree but i can assure you that paracetamol is one of the safest drugs in pregnancy, that your husband's colleague's MC is not likely to have been caused by pacetamol but you've been the one walking in your shoes & how dear this pregnancy is to you , so your reservation is understandable ..

BUT..

Malaria in pregnancy is more dangerous for the in utero baby than paracetamol could ever be, so what do we do in this case?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2015
shaking my flat bum bum Beckytunde removelle your eyez******** ℉£€© i was here.. lov ya all.
zooming mode reactivated..make person no wound ooo*****
dancing aputu ##bellefull mamas can join me in dancing aputu

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
@ modath tnx a lot ma.I will adhere to Dr's prescription.I only wanted to hear opinions about d pcm.its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ritayoung(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
Tnx @ kimoni, I will try to do some walking,I pray it helps,as for the inducation let Gods will be done.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2015
Dis backache no get part two, #teamoctober anyone experiencing such, I think its too early fa, we still have a long way to go na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
ritayoung:

Nothing to fear about induction.
Do u take long walks ? Dance ? Cycle ? Kpekus ?
Do u love pineapples ? I ate 7 whole pineapple in 3 days nd labor started soon after.i t contains something dat induces.

You could try.these nd hope for d best. Safe delivery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:00pm On May 30, 2015
byvan03:
Hehehehe!! beedam, sis how ur side? You don chop beans again, if u insult me, no omugwo for you tongue. Nah fufu choppings all throughoooo cheesy

My wicked sis. No beans chopping for now I'm now as strong as rock o. I no get mama and my mother inlaw no wan dey useful for anything other than to sit down and look and ask for food by 7am while I do all things, claiming "iya oko" and I sent her packing so "no omugwo" no be punishment for me ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Morning peeps, ao was ur nite.
Proud mom, ao r u feeling now? Pele luv, sure my bro is taking care of u
@ beedam, no b so ooo, am back now so we can reschedule
@tikosdear, relax everytin wil fall into place
Everyone, ao is d kpekusing ministry, d pushing and vigilante goin
One love

I no dey come again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mtm5313: 10:02pm On May 30, 2015
MumZ:

After d doc complain, dint he recommend nytn 4 u? U shld av asked. My PVC was 28 in both my pregnancy, after my doc gave me a medication, it was 32 b4 delivery. Or edd is close, ask ur doc wat 2 do. Like pple av always advised, use a hospital n doc u can always rely on @ anytime.
Thanks. My Doc Prescribed Ferobin Plus. Pls What Did Ur Doc Prescribe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
lovinam:
Lyndaroyce only u! Kai! U be case. I never carry oo biko, o sorry I'm carrying lemons on my chest. *tongue out* Where have been hiding? Good to haave u back. Na u and Beedam fit each other.

We both be 5&6. Carry your lemon away from my front before I alert my son of awoof

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
hi mamas,pls put me in ur prayers.just woke @5am today and a sticky watery substance mixed with little blood,went for scan and was told threatened abortion,doc gave medications.scan said poor hearbeat@8weeks,Os closed.
Doc said arthemeter and panadol given to me by another doc might caused it.he said that i rescan in two weeks time.
I treated for malaria and typhoid b/f this occured.im scared.hope i dont miscarry.I'v not seen the blood till now. embarassed cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
just went to urinate now and saw blood spotting.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 10:33pm On May 30, 2015
marcjane:
hi mamas,pls put me in ur prayers.just woke @5am today and a sticky watery substance mixed with little blood,went for scan and was told threatened abortion,doc gave medications.scan said poor hearbeat@8weeks,Os closed.
Doc said arthemeter and panadol given to me by another doc might caused it.he said that i rescan in two weeks time.
I treated for malaria and typhoid b/f this occured.im scared.hope i dont miscarry.I'v not seen the blood till now. embarassed cry

the Lord that has started his good work in you will bring it to a successful completion. Relax his blessings are without sorrow no harm will befall you or the child..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 10:50pm On May 30, 2015
marcjane:
you shall not cast away your young in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 11:02pm On May 30, 2015
marcjane:
God's gift maketh rich and adds no sorrow.
You shall testify of his goodness. My prayers r with u.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.