Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8295131 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
mulberry:
BA

Had my much long awaited princes on the first of August. Was induced and it was in active Labour for about an hour.

The pain was so strong at this point and I was shouting. By the time the nurse checked at 8pm I was just 3cm and by 9pm was fully dilated and pushed twice for the baby’s head then twice more and my little girl came out. Placenta was delivered 10mins later.

Kudos to mama that are usually induced without an epidural. Una get muscle! Third baby but first one for me to shout and loose control.

Thank you all team mates for looking out for one another I’m always in the background.

Wishing all my team mates and other mamas waiting for their little ones the grace of God to deliver safely with joy!

Congratulations Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
gratefulme40:

Congratulations to all July Mamas
On a lighter note..... as all of una born boys, who them go marry

November teamies..... are we ready? Countdown is getting more serious. We have just September and October to go. So long as I am concerned, August is done already
yes oo! Jst 2months remaining,God will see us through with testimonies smileyCongrats to July mama’s
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
mulberry:
BA

Had my much long awaited princes on the first of August. Was induced and it was in active Labour for about an hour.

The pain was so strong at this point and I was shouting. By the time the nurse checked at 8pm I was just 3cm and by 9pm was fully dilated and pushed twice for the baby’s head then twice more and my little girl came out. Placenta was delivered 10mins later.

Kudos to mama that are usually induced without an epidural. Una get muscle! Third baby but first one for me to shout and loose control.

Thank you all team mates for looking out for one another I’m always in the background.

Wishing all my team mates and other mamas waiting for their little ones the grace of God to deliver safely with joy!

Congratulations teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
mulberry:
BA

Dropping it hot hot. Congrats my dear. Welcome baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
prettymaxy:
Birth story
On Thursday 18th July morning i felt water come out of my body waited till afternoon for contraction to follow but felt nothing, went to d hospital was checked 2cm, was told i couldn't go home cos i was leaking water, By Friday morning i was still 2cm and still wasn't feeling any contraction so doc said he was going to induce me so misoclear 25mcg was inserted at 9am, after the second dose at 3pm contraction started the next dose was supposed to be inserted at 9pm but d labour ward was very busy due to many emergency deliveries d doc came to check around 10pm i was 3cm then she told a nurse to fix my drip that was how contraction became serious, thru out d night i was in so much pain that all i was shouting was Jesus help me sometime before daybreak when I was checked i heard d nurse say 7cm with thin or soft cervix, at d next contraction d doc burst my water and when i started feeling pressure to push i called d nurse to come and check, when it was time to push i was already tired due to continuous shouting i pushed severally baby's head was out halfway d nurses were shouting madam push i tried again and baby came out on Saturday 20th July at about 8:28am giving me little tear, d nurse showed me d sex of my baby before he was taken out by another nurse to be cleaned up, d nurse inserted a drug in my anus which helped deliver d placenta then it was time for suturing d nurse injected d area of d tear and started, it got to a point i started feeling d pain of sewing me up i started shouting again oo by the time she was thru my voice have cracked and i was tired. They brought baby back to me and I had joy like a river he is hairy like his brother and they look so much alike.
I give all the Glory to God for his tender mercies towards me and my Family through out this pregnancy and for safe delivery.
I asked for his help and he showed up for me.
Congratulations to all July mamas
Safe and easy delivery to all August mamas.
Cappo Habbeyoluwa BS submitted
Sorry it took this long i typed earlier but it wiped out before i could submit.

Its the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our eyes. Congrats mama. God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Teamie oooo.....im sending private chopper to come hijack u from that house to mkt next week grin. Biko try na....no time again o. I don't want my baby to come and be waiting for u to go to the mkt grin. The Lord is ur muscle.

DoubleJ19:

i bought nothing yet ooo cant even believe am saying this bt my list is ready and am getting evrything by next week.
may God see us through it all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Sorry biko, drop ur EDD and gender now let me update asap. You are very much welcome to our September Team of easy pisey delivery. wink

sexymomiyo:
please o cappo,I am not seeing my name in d rooster #team September am I not welcome?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DoubleJ19(f): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2019
peggygee:
Teamie oooo.....im sending private chopper to come hijack u from that house to mkt next week grin. Biko try na....no time again o. I don't want my baby to come and be waiting for u to go to the mkt grin. The Lord is ur muscle.

No worry Cappo next week sure !
tho i wont mind the private chopper sha cos my waddling no be small ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zuriela: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2019
AyPortable1:

Thank you Mama, so how we for do na.

I'll send a mail to you now.

Sorry just realized my email with this account isn't functional. +2 3 4 9 07 7 25 5 53 3
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chisun89(f): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Gloryne:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL-CALL

October Squad, how are we doing? The kicks these days ehn...no be here oo but its fun mhen. That joy you get when you see your stomach pop-out or move grin Body is becoming heavy but let's try do strees-free excercises.

MONIKER.................. EDD ....................SEX
1. DocAdray.................Oct 2 .................
2. ffafolayan ...............Oct 3 ................
3. Ladyshadow ............Oct 3 ................Blue
4. surulady .................Oct 7 ................
5. Follyshowbaby ........ Oct 10 ................
6. Gloryne .................. Oct 11 ..............
7. Biggal .................... Oct 11 ..............
8. miraclefromGod .......Oct 12 ..............
9. CindyByFine ........... Oct 12 .............
10. asaketorewa ..........Oct 12..............
11. mummyjason ........Oct 14.............Blue
12. CreamyBee ...........Oct 15-18 ........
13. Chloe00 ...............Oct 16-18 .......
14. mgeey .................Oct 21 ............
15. Babe17 ............... Oct 21 ...........
16. nggie .................. Oct 21 ...........
17. MayoDebz ............Oct 22..............Surprise
18. nneejima .............Oct 25 ............
19. chisun89 .............Oct 26
20. TiffanyJ ...............Oct 30
21. Oamronnie .......... Oct 30
21. Berty1 .................
22. akejujoe ..............

My teamies, kindly respond to roll call let's know how you are doing, also state baby sex if known and EDDs for those not stated. I wish you all a hitch-free preggy journey.
E-hugs and kisses to you all. kiss

#Teamsupernaturalbirth #Teamindependence #Teamdoublegrace #preggyandsexy

Present cappo, I thank God for the journey so far, team pink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
peggygee:
Sorry biko, drop ur EDD and gender now let me update asap. You are very much welcome to our September Team of easy pisey delivery. wink

Thank you very much my able cappo.edd 25th,sex xy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Team August wey get mouth, welcome to the long awaited month. Swift delivery to everyone.
Not leaving out the former cappo, towerofgrace. Double for your loss. Dont hesitate to join your new team. I miss you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CindyByFine(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Gloryne:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL-CALL

October Squad, how are we doing? The kicks these days ehn...no be here oo but its fun mhen. That joy you get when you see your stomach pop-out or move grin Body is becoming heavy but let's try do strees-free excercises.

My teamies, kindly respond to roll call let's know how you are doing, also state baby sex if known and EDDs for those not stated. I wish you all a hitch-free preggy journey.

Cappo, present ma.
I now have 2 EDD.... SCAN: 12 OCTOBER, LMP: 18 SEPTEMBER.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Joyfulmama:
My fellow January mama how are we doing? Senior mama how waddling? The lord will make the journey easy for us.
Please I have not been feeling like eating for days now and I am not feeling sick. I only force myself to eat. Hope it is normal? I'm 15 wks +
Please experienced mama don't read and pass. Should I be worried or it's normal?
This is my 2nd question on this thread and non was attended to. I'm not angry but as usual Google is my friend and Google has given me answers but I just want to compare notes maybe I'm not the only one who is feeling that way and for others coming from behind to know what is awaiting for them.
Nice weekend to everyone undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
ATTENTION PRETTY PREGGY NOVEMBER MAMAS grin
Issa Roll call something##Smiling

Oh how I love how October is gradually coming to an end...Indeed,our God is faithful..just like yesterday shocked

My gallant teamies,how body?hope we are all good?Let us all be conscious of our diet biko oo cos na this period baby dey add weight most...For our dear Mamas who might port to October,we wish u safe,smooth and easy delivery as well as other Mamas....

November is now the most important month in our lives,as such,our hopes will never be dashed cos our God is faithful...

Please quote me with baby sex o for update .For those Mamas still MIA,pls come online,lets know you are fine e hear?

The good God that has brought us this far will surely see us through to the end ##AMEN.....

Oya,catwalk and answer present......

S/NO. MONIKER. EDD SEX
1. Ruthiegal...........................6th Nov.............XY
2. pis23..................................12th Nov............XY
3. gratefulme40.....................16th Nov..............
4. Mbliz...................................19th Nov.............
5. blessedmum11...................20th Nov...........
6. Jeniluv................................. 20th Nov..........XX
7. labasulla...............................18th Nov............
8. OnyxGem10..........................23rd Nov.........
9. Ajokeomo..............................25th Nov........
10.firstpregnancy.....................27th Nov........
11.wendy26...............................21st Nov........XX
12.sheweezy..............................30th Nov.......XX
13.Positive mummy......................??.............
14. Aneemee..............................11th Nov.......
15. khaffi2...................................12th/18th Nov..
16. Kokaiye..................................30th Nov......
17. Okolinneoma.........................25th Nov......
18. egbaguy2................................8th Nov.......XX
19. ChavivaBrown.........................??
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2019
AUGUST ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

it's 1Month to our month of supernatural deliveries.
Thank God for his faithfulness towards us and our Los.

MONIKER....................... EDD.............GENDER

1. peggygee................... 29th ...........Team blue
2. Myrygurl..................... 14th...........Team surprise
3. Mumibaby.................. 11th.......... Not yet known
4. Kaimasomkene......... 9th.............Not yet known.
5. Reezon....................... 8th..............Not yet known
6. Crownzeal.................. 29th............Not yet known
7. Mabel20 .................. 22nd........(Twins) Not yet known
8. Jummyteetoo........... 14th.......... Team pink
9. Hansie63.....................26th...........Team pink
10. DoubleJ19..................19th..........Team Blue
11. Tofi3,...........................2nd............Team Blue
12. Sexymomiyo................25th..........Team Blue

Dear teamies kindly update your Lo's gender once you know them. Thank you.

I am sure we've all rounded up our shopping.
Now that we still have strength, pls wash, iron and start arranging ur baby's wardrobe.

Also pack your bags pls...( Very important)

Some of us will port to August, I wish all our prospective porters a safe delivery.

#Teamseptember for Swift and short delivery
#Teammummy&baby Hale and hearty
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamsexymomas with the sauce cool

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Joyfulmama:

This is my 2nd question on this thread and non was attended to. I'm not angry but as usual Google is my friend and Google has given me answers but I just want to compare notes maybe I'm not the only one who is feeling that way and for others coming from behind to know what is awaiting for them.
Happened to me too.then after a week I started eating like crazy again.just eat small small meals often

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2019
hotmomma:

Its the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our eyes. Congrats mama. God bless your baby
Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Joyfulmama:

q

Hey mama. No too vex you hear? Everyone here are learning too. I'm sure they would have responded if they have an answer to your question. I'm sure sabi mamas will shook mouth if they have experienced what you asked. There is no in house Dr here, u all are preggy wink.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Joyfulmama:
My fellow January mama how are we doing? Senior mama how waddling? The lord will make the journey easy for us.
Please I have not been feeling like eating for days now and I am not feeling sick. I only force myself to eat. Hope it is normal? I'm 15 wks +
Please experienced mama don't read and pass. Should I be worried or it's normal?

It is normal. Happened to me around the same time. And then, fiam one week after, I started eating like a glutton. Serious hunger pangs every 30 minutes. I'll wake from sleep about 4 times to eat before daybreak. So it's normal, just go with the flow.

As far as you're taking your prenatal vitamins, be rest assured that your baby is getting the necessary nutrient daily.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gloryne:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL-CALL

Present MA.

The kick no be here o. Now gan, I'm even wondering whether na one or three I dey carry.

Heaven's strength to us all...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babe17: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gloryne:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL-CALL

Present cappo,
The Braxton Hicks contraction I feel these days no be here. Thank God October is almost here. It will end in praise for us all. Happy waddling to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gloryne:
TEAM OCTOBER ROLL-CALL

Please add me, oct 8, team green
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Iya beji @ joyfulmama no vex kiss I wanted to answer your question but you said experienced mamas should answer wink
I am not up to 15weeks but I experienced it and still experiencing it. Like one mama said, what helped me is to eat in small small portions regularly. I could eat very well before but now if I try it, na vomit I go vomit all.
Then like you, I forced myself to eat even without appetite for my baby's sake. I can't be starving baby because I don't feel hungry. It's dangerous. So hang in there and keep eating as you can. It will pass. Abi you don dey enjoy all this while na tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Prettyuche:

Happened to me too.then after a week I started eating like crazy again.just eat small small meals often
Thank you ma'am. I just wonder at the sudden change. I'm relaxed now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Joyfulmama:

I am 25weeks + and so far, I haven’t had any huge appetite. I never craved anything, didn’t have morning sickness. Never threw up a day. Actually, I still have not added any weight till now. At my appointment yesterday, I actually lost like 1.8kg in comparison to my weight at 7 weeks when I booked for my ANC.

My medical and gynae team are not bothered. All scans so far show baby is doing fine and everything is normal. I am booked for growth monitoring scan in 2 weeks. I said all this to let you know that all pregnancies are not the same. While some can eat a whale in pregnancy, some don’t just feel like food that much.

I think we both happened to fall in to the group of people who don’t feel so much like food

I just make sure to eat as little as I can. I have various types of nuts in my bag at all times which I just snack on

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rbae:
q

Hey mama. No too vex you hear? Everyone here are learning too. I'm sure they would have responded if they have an answer to your question. I'm sure sabi mamas will shook mouth if they have experienced what you asked. There is no in house Dr here, u all are preggy wink.
Let me guess, you are March 2019 cappo right? I'm supposed to be your teamie then but I lost it to blighted ovum. Thank God I'm here now with active baby growing in me grin. How is our DS? Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
LMay:

It is normal. Happened to me around the same time. And then, fiam one week after, I started eating like a glutton. Serious hunger pangs every 30 minutes. I'll wake from sleep about 4 times to eat before daybreak. So it's normal, just go with the flow.

As far as you're taking your prenatal vitamins, be rest assured that your baby is getting the necessary nutrient daily.

Thank you for your response ma. I can't wait to have my appetite back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Let me guess, you are March 2019 cappo right? I'm supposed to be your teamie then but I lost it to blighted ovum. Thank God I'm here now with active baby growing in me grin. How is our DS? Thanks for your response

Ah.... we share a lot in common oh. Was also supposed to be team March 2019 but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks but back now to team November. God is very merciful and kind. I couldn’t contain my heart ache when I lost that pregnancy.... it was one of the toughest things I have gone through in life

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Iya beji @ joyfulmama no vex kiss I wanted to answer your question but you said experienced mamas should answer wink
I am not up to 15weeks but I experienced it and still experiencing it. Like one mama said, what helped me is to eat in small small portions regularly. I could eat very well before but now if I try it, na vomit I go vomit all.
Then like you, I forced myself to eat even without appetite for my baby's sake. I can't be starving baby because I don't feel hungry. It's dangerous. So hang in there and keep eating as you can. It will pass. Abi you don dey enjoy all this while na tongue cheesy
Thank you my sister. I no vex again. grin I understand body differs. Just want to compare notes. Now I know it's normal.
One love sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
gratefulme40:

Ah.... we share a lot in common oh. Was also supposed to be team March 2019 but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks but back now to team November. God is very merciful and kind. I couldn’t contain my heart ache when I lost that pregnancy.... it was one of the toughest things I have gone through in life
Wow! Congratulations. God is truly merciful and kind, he made things beautiful in his time. I'm now team new year baby (January).
Delay does not mean denial. Our testimony is permanent ijn

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
gratefulme40:

I am 25weeks + and so far, I haven’t had any huge appetite. I never craved anything, didn’t have morning sickness. Never threw up a day. Actually, I still have not added any weight till now. At my appointment yesterday, I actually lost like 1.8kg in comparison to my weight at 7 weeks when I booked for my ANC.

My medical and gynae team are not bothered. All scans so far show baby is doing fine and everything is normal. I am booked for growth monitoring scan in 2 weeks. I said all this to let you know that all pregnancies are not the same. While some can eat a whale in pregnancy, some don’t just feel like food that much.

I think we both happened to fall in to the group of people who don’t feel so much like food

I just make sure to eat as little as I can. I have various types of nuts in my bag at all times which I just snack on
Like seriously we have almost same thing in common. No MS at all and never vomit for once. No huge appetite but I eat like 5times per day but I don't feel like eating anymore, I just eat that my baby should need food. I only crave once in a while
Thanks for your response. Love you sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.