Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,909 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301533 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutiereborn:

My sexy team mate, thanks for the mention, I dey o!
This morning, the devil wanted to insult himself, but God showed him why He alone is called God.#GODWIN
I woke up early to get ready for work, felt some kinda sharp pain on my veejayy, went to pee, and saw blood when I wiped, even the urine had blood. Come see fire of prayer, went to see the doctor with dh, ran some tests & did a scan.
Thankfully, Baby was doing great!!! The other thing about the placenta hemorraging a lil, I didn't want to hear because " God's gift maketh rich & addeth no sorrows"!
#teamseptember4Godwin!
:oThe devil is a failure,we will all carry our beautiful babies at the end of this nine months course In Shaa Allah..#TeamSeptemberForSupernaturalExtraordinaryBirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twingirls: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ Marcjane, please do take it easy, I tink it's too early to start taking clomid after a miscarriage, allow your body to fix itself, your miscarriage was just like 2months ago, it's not strange you are yet to conceive, iv had 2 miscarriages, and conceived around 3 months or thereabouts after.

@ Tatacherie, pls try to relax and drink a lot of water, I think I have d beginning of dat headache each time I go out, just going shopping (my old time hobby ) can set it off, but it goes of after hours of lying down sleeping and doing nothing apart from eating and drinking water. I stil had it yesterday, but it's gone now, just relax and drink water.

@Twichnie, I beg add my name o, I dey wt team January, and I no dey carry last
#Runs outtathread before I get pankere#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
helovesme:

beautiful lady. thanks for checking up on me. how are you doing?

bags are almost packed oh grin

Just trying to cope with my itchy bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cutiereborn,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and my other #sexyseptember team mates. how are ya'all? how's the tiredness, sleeplessness and sexy catwalking going grin
THanks for the mention dear,my own na sexy elephantwalking o angry,can't bliv sept is almost here..may God make it easy for every1.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
modath:

@mytestimpny,
You call senior beedam without the "senior" :

Hian! Issorite
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
FINA4804:
@fosterkid, as at now I have done three scans, the first was at five weeks, if you are having cramps pls locate a doctor oh, everybody differs but be strong and let the right procedures be followed.

Hello please what did your scan show you at 5 weeks? My doctor refused me scan today, said it won't show anything. I want to go elsewhere on my own?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Niyyah:

:oThe devil is a failure,we will all carry our beautiful babies at the end of this nine months course In Shaa Allah..#TeamSeptemberForSupernaturalExtraordinaryBirth#
Yes o, team mate! he has failed woefully!
We shall all carry to full term!
#teamseptember4supernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good evening mamas! I dey hail una o. Hope bumping and vigilante is going well cheesy
Pls I want to go shopping for baby things and I don't want to buy things I might not need as am a ftm. Pls help me out with list of baby things to buy, the type u used that worked well and also prices if possible before dem cheat me for Aba cry
Snr Beedam, Modath, tatacherie, helovesme, cutiereborn, nurse Kaffy, debbimma etc I prostrate dey hail una o
All my bumping team mates una weldone o kiss it will end in praise for us all
#ProudlyTeamOctober kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
pls 2nd tym mums how do u do it.? coss im soo exhausted.
no help at the moment, feeling pains in my knee nd waist, gosh!!! its soooo painful, now sore throat has joined with headache.
pls i need survival tips cos im soooooo tired. arrrrrrghhhhh
what can i use for d sore throat pls.?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
kendlez:
Good evening mamas! I dey hail una o. Hope bumping and vigilante is going well cheesy
Pls I want to go shopping for baby things and I don't want to buy things I might not need as am a ftm. Pls help me out with list of baby things to buy, the type u used that worked well and also prices if possible before dem cheat me for Aba cry
Snr Beedam, Modath, tatacherie, helovesme, cutiereborn, nurse Kaffy, debbimma etc I prostrate dey hail una o
#ProudlyTeamOctober kiss

Amen oooo, i seriously can't wait. dnt buy so many ist wears cos dey grow rily fast. mommas u ve shopped over 2 u cos im yet 2 buy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
helovesme:

beautiful lady. thanks for checking up on me. how are you doing?

bags are almost packed oh grin

Just trying to cope with my itchy bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cutiereborn,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and my other #sexyseptember team mates. how are ya'all? how's the tiredness, sleeplessness and sexy catwalking going grin
Am sexier wit my elephant walk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
ijeoma2728:
no help at the moment, feeling pains in my knee nd waist, gosh!!! its soooo painful, now sore throat has joined with headache.

I can imagine wat u r goin thru, sori.. Pls just close ur mind to d fact dat there's no help, it makes everytin more easier wen u r less bothered abt help#IMO#. Here I am wit 2 kids and a new baby less dan a month post cs wit no help and am trying to cope. Take everytin one @ a tym.. God is ur strength..
As for d sore throat, honey wit warm water works but if u don't hv or does work for u, try see a doc.. sure oda mamas wil sure help wit oda remedies. One love

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Niyyah:

Abeg wetin be delivery mat?
Debbiemama has answered you. It's a diaper-like mat dat is placed on d hospital bed so you can deliver on and then dispose of instead of using your wrapper. They need 2;one for the above purpose and the other to rub blood out of your baby's skin. You can get it at supermarkets. I got mine @700 both.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutiereborn:

My sexy team mate, thanks for the mention, I dey o!
This morning, the devil wanted to insult himself, but God showed him why He alone is called God.#GODWIN
I woke up early to get ready for work, felt some kinda sharp pain on my veejayy, went to pee, and saw blood when I wiped, even the urine had blood. Come see fire of prayer, went to see the doctor with dh, ran some tests & did a scan.
Thankfully, Baby was doing great!!! The other thing about the placenta hemorraging a lil, I didn't want to hear because " God's gift maketh rich & addeth no sorrows"!
#teamseptember4Godwin!
Surely devil is a liar, u shall not deliver a half-baked baby inshaAllah.
Team September for grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
kendlez:
#ProudlyTeamOctober kiss
Lolz nor b small prostrate..with da ur big bump.I greet u back my able senior.me I b team January n i neva start baby shopping.other mamas will help u out.meanwhile b reading past pages when ure less busy u will get a lot of info as per ur question.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
ijeoma2728:
A lot of rest/fluids is wat I've learnt here to help in relieving pains.the Lord will support/strengthen u and it will end in praise.Other experienced mamas will soon help u out on tips.however u can see ur Dr if d pain is unbearable.Pele sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbiemma(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
ijeoma2728:
Eiyaaa!sorry for the pains,u can do a little walking around,sore throat is as a result of dry throat,so try drinking a lot of water and fruits,and also paracetamol can help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
zaynie:
@tatacherie, if the headache persists even after using pcm and other means, why dont you have your pcv done again. My friend suffered from these headaches and had to be laid off her iron tablets till a few weeks to her delivery.
Also when my husby suffers from headaches that always resumes when pcm wears off and has no MP in his blood test, the doctor always recommends blood donation and tells him to stay away from blood supplements.( pls pregnant women shouldnt donate blood o). He usually feels a lot better after the donation.
Wow Wow Wow!!! shocked I'm learning this for the first time!Iron tablets! I've been taking dem since I was 6 weeks 1 tab 3 times daily I'm almost 17weeks nw.I've Neva missed a dose including Astymin syrup(multivit)They didn't check to see if my blood was on d low side before prescribing I only complained of nausea and lack of appetite back then.and dis headache is a recent development plus constipation.I will go back to d clinik tomoro and ask for my Full blood count or is it Pcv u said.wats Pcv da time?I guess d Dr will let me know if I shud continue or not.thanks a million ur input have helped big time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
kendlez:
#ProudlyTeamOctober kiss
I hail you back o.
Me sef be ftm, but no worry, our experienced mamas go come give u correct guide. Just try & go with someone else if possible to limit the cheating from market.
We shall all carry to full term cos #Godwin!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

My princess just arrived at 3.5kg, birth story later

Finally! So she decided to join the August train. May she always be a blessing to you and your home. Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fabmummy:

Hello please what did your scan show you at 5 weeks? My doctor refused me scan today, said it won't show anything. I want to go elsewhere on my own?
it's advisable to wait till 7wks sha if not dem fit no see anytyn o,pls follow ur dr's advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
lovinam:

Hey mama, take long rest/ sleep in a dark room. Draw ur curtains and turn off the lights. No electronics should be on and voila! Headache gone. I still practice it today. This is actually my oyibo docs prescription. She didn't want to give me painkillers. Try and testify dear
Thanks a lot Ma'am,I'm definitely trying this one out too.merci trop smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Deezou:

Debbiemama has answered you. It's a diaper-like mat dat is placed on d hospital bed so you can deliver on and then dispose of instead of using your wrapper. They need 2;one for the above purpose and the other to rub blood out of your baby's skin. You can get it at supermarkets. I got mine @700 both.
Alright, thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Sm1 said kpekus too wld gv u relief frm d headache. Try it out and gv us feedback. grin
Lolzzz! See thinx dat relieve headache oo shocked Lord! Thanks a lot Ma.I will see to it wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fabmummy:

. Ok dear, I did the scan because of my previous history, at 5weeks it just confirmed the pregnancy and the fact that it is growing at the right place.then at 7weeks the heartbeat has started (I don't know what they called it). But at that 5werks it is really young
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
@kendlez and other mama's this list will help small,flask big and small,flanel,baby blanket,wipe,diaper,olive oil,cap,socks,hanger,baby bath,comb,bluesea vaseline,towel,cup and spoon,metholatum,silverbird,sponge and soap,moses basket,firstwear,powder,cottonbud,cottonwool,spirit,milo and milk grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
mummy2be:
mine a chilled bottle of cocacola helped and enof rest,den u can add pcm as nurse kaffy said,that headache can make person want to kolo
Mama d tin na D.I.E.I appreciate ur kind response.Its well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Pls nurse kaffy and other sabi mamas come to my aid. I have been having this sharp pain under my left bosom since yesterday and it goes round to my left back. What could have caused it and what can I do to get relief?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ Nimzy13 and Helovesme thanks a lot for ur input.e be like say barbing d hair nor go do d tin.I'm now taking lots of fluid/rest.plus all ur replies have made d tin relieve a bit.I pray it vanishes overnight.thanks once more.
@ helovesme Pele o as per d itching bump.next month is so close.its ending in praise.wishing u easy delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
FINA4804:
. Ok dear, I did the scan because of my previous history, at 5weeks it just confirmed the pregnancy and the fact that it is growing at the right place.then at 7weeks the heartbeat has started (I don't know what they called it). But at that 5werks it is really young

mummy2be:
it's advisable to wait till 7wks sha if not dem fit no see anytyn o,pls follow ur dr's advice

Thanks dearies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
twingirls:

@ Tatacherie, pls try to relax and drink a lot of water, I think I have d beginning of dat headache each time I go out, just going shopping (my old time hobby ) can set it off, but it goes of after hours of lying down sleeping and doing nothing apart from eating and drinking water. I stil had it yesterday, but it's gone now, just relax and drink water#
That's exactly how mine is.I'm not working yet,so I'm always home.but once I go out and return d tin is...sighs*its well.Thanks a lot Ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats iderachuks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
@fabmummy,ntn wil b seen in abdominal scan @5wks,unless d sonographer will do transvaginal scan 4 u,dats wen u wil see smtn.

@august mama hw una dy?still @una bk for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.