Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288027 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) (6330) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
kokaiye:
i might say its colic but u said baby is stoolin as well... Tell ur wife to watch wat she eat... Wat she eat reflects on baby's health cs d baby take all she eat frm her breast milk.... For example, if she is taking soft drinks, she shld stop it n to reduce colic frm baby she shld reduce her milk intake instead she she shld switch to healthy foods for baby's sake.... Baby shldnt b losing weight but adding, losing weight is bad news.. She shld stay away frm sugar n fried foods as well angry ... Her body isnt her body until baby stop breastfeeding so she shldnt b eating anything she want n consider baby's health.

Thanks ma'am. I've called and told her all you said. God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Krystalluv:

Everything has stopped.. No labour. No signs.. Just tired and sad � sad

Thanks sir. It's tiring already..

Everything I thought I felt has vanished. No more signs. I'm just tired!
Whatsup with you ma? I thought you said u were booked for cs for Friday which was yesterday? What's d update?

First of all, put Ur mind at rest.
Also, I'll like to ask for your EDD.
Though my wife saw her mucus plug 16hrs to delivery, but she is already 10days late. So, when I go through the internet, I learnt that mucus plug can be seen as early as 36 weeks.
Also, it's not a sign of labour, it's just a sign that labour may come soon.
So, if you haven't pass Ur EDD, or u pass Ur EDD with less than a week, u just have to be calm, Ur baby is on his way

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Halcyon123:
You sure or make I call zaynie to bring golden chair grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin how are you and d kids doing?
I just dey waka pass oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2021
zaynie:

grin grin
Make she still dey disguise grin
Mama zaynie I dey follow your footsteps now oo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
sunbestie:

grin grin grin grin grin how are you and d kids doing?
I just dey waka pass oo cheesy cheesy
Fine fa though the other kid is still baking grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Omakraid:

@ Layormiii, if you ask me,this is very true. I remember the first time my doctor prescribed the drug for me at 8wks to be used for 30 days I didn't know the tablet contains 20. After the 20 days of use, shishi I and hubby don't have, I just said Jesus is my progesterone and I'm hanging on him. I went back at 16 and he said I should resume the drugs, here I am 3 weeks later, I haven't started yet when I'm thinking about getting money for baby shopping and the clothes I'll be wearing as I'm almost left with no clothes, sis I hang on my creator ni oo... If you don't have the money, it's not that one shot that will do anything, As pregnant women, every other thing is good but God is our everything
thank you sis. Glad you to see people that have been in my shoe before. After paying for antenatal we are almost left with nothing and coughing out another 10k that we didn't plan for is almost impossible. God sees my heart, he is my progesterone grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Layormiii:
thank you sis. Glad you to see people that have been in my shoe before. After paying for antenatal we are almost left with nothing and coughing out another 10k that we didn't plan for is almost impossible. God sees my heart, he is my progesterone grin grin
My sister, He is our progesterone ooo, as I am like this, I'm owing the hospital 2kfrom my last visit and I'm told to get progesterone, is it not funny. Had to save up for next visit as I don't know what they will tell me to pay for, started touching the money small small sef. It is well, God in His abundance will provide all our needs by His Grace. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ObinnaValentine: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Is this you?

Lots of mothers have had a thing or two to say about pregnancy and how it affects them, you hear things like

This is my first pregnancy and I am scared! Or

I had a major complication during my last childbirth and I am afraid of taking in again.

Unfortunately, this is the case in most maternity matters.

And if this is your case, then this is for you

AVOID VAGINA INJURIES AT CHILDBIRTH WITH THIS NEW TECHNIQUE THAT SAVES YOU TIME,MONEY AND TEARS; So you can enjoy motherhood, as well as your man loving and wanting you more..

Big ups to our wives, mothers and all expectant moms for that excruciating nine months journey of non stop mixed feelings, accompanied with pain, for truly the joy of motherhood is childbirth.

You guys are the real MVP.

However, bear in mind that childbirth could also be a thing of sadness, as a result of pain caused by injuries sustained during childbirth, especially for expectant moms who have little or no experience at all in child bearing.

I know ante natal is there for you to check your general well being prior to childbirth but that is all there is, these injuries happen irrespective of who or what, but can be prevented because it is your body, you best know how to or at least should know how to control it..

That's some super hero thing you know.

Plus not everyone can afford ante natal and the stress of jumping commercial/personal vehicles with being 'heavy', isn't it?

Childbirth threatens the health of your vagina and if you don't know how to go about scheming your way through, best believe your life and that of your marriage might be heading for the rocks; respectfully.

Truthfully, as complicated as it may sound, your vagina is for your entire family, as it serves 3 main functions
You ( Monthly visitor, urinate)
Your Marriage (Sex)
Your children ( Childbirth)
So you see, the health of your vagina is of utmost importance.

Ever heard of EPISIOTOMY? It is a surgical cut/incision through the perineum ( ie the region between the vagina and anus for women and the region between the scrotum and anus for men) made to enlarge the vagina and assist childbirth.

Scary isn't it? That's what many moms have passed or are passing through but are too ashamed to talk about it, and because of ignorance many moms would still pass through it.

Upon research i discovered this article by an amazing young woman who happens to be a Nurse, on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3rd degree episiotomy cut in her 1st child birth.

Surprisingly, she's helped over 200 moms (majorly those in their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life threatening injuries using same steps that worked for her.

Fortunately for you, she's giving out a free sample module where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Giving it out to the first 100 persons.

Contact 0907 644 3104 for a free copy

But before you do that, this article provides you with
* Understanding different body equations and how they could affect childbirth.
* Learning to make the wisest choices for yourself and your baby.
* How to avoid the mistakes that make the birthing process painful for most women.
* Free sample video as well for easy mastery of this technique.

HURRY WHILE OFFER LASTS!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good evening mamas how are we doing Abeg is excessive and frequent headache normal I'm pregnancy?? Experienced mamas pls help..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Krystalluv:
December mamas, what's up with us? I'm not seeing our BAs.. What's the update?
As for me, I'm damn tired and sad bcs I didn't see myself getting to this time before putting to bed. It's getting too looonnnng and everyday people keep asking "u never born?" Despite all the exercises, everyday baby dancing, and all I've done to induce labour, labour has refused to show.
Now, I'm frustrated and saadd!! sad cry
I wish baby will just come out already!
Cappo pls just be calm and keep up with the labour inducing activities. For my first, pineapple worked for me. God will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
TOHHAN:
Good evening ooo. Team June wetin dey sup nw, hw body dey do Una. Mine na so so to vomit o bt other sickness don reduce gidigan unlike b4

I'm here o, vomiting returned with a banger, I'm still spitting like no man's business coupled with fatigue, I can't wait for 1st trimester to come to an end hopefully these symptoms will end with it. It's nice hearing from you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
kennybelle:

Mama, you have one of the best BPs a pregnant woman could ever wish for. But you have to ensure it doesn't go lower than that.

How did you do it sef, abi you're not in Nigeria cheesy

Noted ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hello mamas. Please I want to ask if anyone knows a reputable nanny agency in Abuja.
I want one to help take care of my sister. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wandeykul(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Krystalluv:
Hello mamas, pls help oo
I saw mucus plug on Tuesday morning (without blood though, just a big long and thick mucus which I guess is mucus plug) I've been waiting for contractions since but seems none... This morning, I started feeling serious pain on my back and right leg that I can't walk well, no serious contraction still just stomach tightening.
Pls what should I do? No serious contraction, just d waist and leg pain and vagina heaviness/discomfort. I don't want to go to d hospital and be sent back home. Is it labour already? Edd is tomorrow. Thanks.
I give glory to God. I gave birth to a baby boy this evening... Team Dec

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
wandeykul:

Congratulations.. u don leave us.. 14 days to go for my EDD

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2021
wandeykul:

Congratulations mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Mamas in the house please I need list of essentials for my bag oo. What do I really need to go with to the hospital. Team February
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Finally my teamies are here smiley smiley....
miracletoday:
Plenty gbosa for April 2022 mamas.We no even send ourselves. We suppose fine all our STM,TTMs. i b JJC for this roll arena.N na off and on i dey do here. These are names I ve on register.

Names    EDD    SEX

Nancyij
Toopee
Jcuttie
He2nuholuwa
ChizziCindy
Miracletoday............  22 .......... .... XY
Jumyte29 ................. 26 ................. Not yet

quote this,with your details pls, lets v n updated register.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
wandeykul:
Congratulations dear!!!! We await ur BS.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Mzflexydeeva:
Mamas in the house please I need list of essentials for my bag oo. What do I really need to go with to the hospital. Team February

FOR BABY.
baby onesies ( d number of baby clothes depends on how many days u gonna b in d hospital).
baby sleep suits
baby socks
baby caps
baby shawl
baby nappies
baby grooming kits
baby flannel
olive oil
cotton wool
umbilicord clipper ( dnt knw if i gt d spellin right)
feeding bottle and formular (shld incase u lactate late, baby gaz to eat)
baby wipes

FOR MOTHER
Maternity gown
slippers
wrapper
beverages ( u will need to eat after givin birth shld incase notin is available)
maternity pants
maternity pad
nursing bra
your prenatals
Ur toothbrush

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Omakraid:

Ehhhh, we share same EDD. What a wonderful God.

What you were given by your doctor is OK ma

Folic, ferrous sulfate and prognancil
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Omakraid:

Oh, thank God.. Oya do and join team ooo

Is there any procedure in joining??
Let me know pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
breeezefe:

Is there any procedure in joining??
Let me know pls
No procedure, I later saw your post where you dropped EDD for May Cappo.. Happy Sunday to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
kokaiye:

FOR BABY.
baby onesies ( d number of baby clothes depends on how many days u gonna b in d hospital).
baby sleep suits
baby socks
baby caps
baby shawl
baby nappies
baby grooming kits
baby flannel
olive oil
cotton wool
umbilicord clipper ( dnt knw if i gt d spellin right)
feeding bottle and formular (shld incase u lactate late, baby gaz to eat)
baby wipes

FOR MOTHER
Maternity gown
slippers
wrapper
beverages ( u will need to eat after givin birth shld incase notin is available)
maternity pants
maternity pad
nursing bra
your prenatals
Ur toothbrush

For buying, how many shawls, flannels and blankets can one buy and what's the usefulness of shawls asides naming and that of flannels. Please don't mind my question o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
breeezefe:

Folic, ferrous sulfate and prognancil
Yep, but by now calcium ought to be included though I don't know if it's in the prognancil (tried googling it but didn't c it)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omakraid:

For buying, how many shawls, flannels and blankets can one buy and what's the usefulness of shawls asides naming and that of flannels. Please don't mind my question o.
u dnt nid blanket, normally blanket is for covering baby up cs of cold n nigeria is a hot country, u just need 1shawl, bought two 4 my first, regretted buyin two, i only use 1 n dt one sef na occasionally... It was d flannel dt suffered lol cheesy cs d flannel was very easy to wrap baby wit, soft, weather friendly, user friendly, n used it to cover baby wen i back baby in d sun... U can buy 2 flannel cs its d most useful of all... Used it til my LO clocked 1yr.... I stil dnt understnd y naija mama buy blankets thou... Mk una sha no wound baby wit overheating.. D one my mom bought 4 me to use 4 LO, didnt touch it till date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
kokaiye:
u dnt nid blanket, normally blanket is for covering baby up cs of cold n nigeria is a hot country, u just need 1shawl, bought two 4 my first, regretted buyin two, i only use 1 n dt one sef na occasionally... It was d flannel dt suffered lol cheesy cs d flannel was very easy to wrap baby wit, soft, weather friendly, user friendly, n used it to cover baby wen i back baby in d sun... U can buy 2 flannel cs its d most useful of all... Used it til my LO clocked 1yr.... I stil dnt understnd y naija mama buy blankets thou... Mk una sha no wound baby wit overheating.. D one my mom bought 4 me to use 4 LO, didnt touch it till date.
Oh, thank you ma. Harmattan here in the North can be something else sha even for me as an adult. I'll put that flannel in mind very well. Thank you so much. For onesies and sleep suits, caps and socks, one can get as much as one likes abi can I get a number guide? Also, do diapers have expire? It's been a while I came I touched one so there's no was to check
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omakraid:

Oh, thank you ma. Harmattan here in the North can be something else sha even for me as an adult. I'll put that flannel in mind very well. Thank you so much. For onesies and sleep suits, caps and socks, one can get as much as one likes abi can I get a number guide? Also, do diapers have expire? It's been a while I came I touched one so there's no was to check
Your right dear,harmattan down here can be something else,depending when your edd is,if it is within this December and January, I will advise you get a blanket and also depending on which part of the north you are,the cold the vary per state. The one down here don block my nose sef,I come the wonder how Jos own go be.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Halcyon123:

Your right dear,harmattan down here can be something else,depending when your edd is,if it is within this December and January, I will advise you get a blanket and also depending on which part of the north you are,the cold the vary per state. The one down here don block my nose sef,I come the wonder how Jos own go be.
Thanks sis. EDD Is during the rains (the cold at that period sef no be here) and baby will still be a baby come harmattan grin. I shaa want to make sure I don't get what I won't use. I've discovered that FTMs buy a d overbuy mostly what they may not end up using out of Joy ooo but me I dont want, moreover Sai Baba has taught us how to be tight on budget angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omakraid:

oh... I c but ur EDD falls in april or may, isnt it? Anyways if u r in cold region buy blanket if nt u dnt need it....
Onesies for 0-1 month just buy like 7 n sleepsuits 7 cs d way newborn outgrows their wears is unbelievable, if u buy too much, u will till endup buyin more except u buy oversize onesies n sleepsuits, u gt to use dem very well.... Dnt buy too much caps.. Me love wearing socks 4 babies alwz mkz dem look clean n neat, so i cnt advice to not buy much or buy much... I wore socks for my LO til e clocks 1year 6months lol, even indoors... N it was d socks e used frm baby til e ws 1plus.... No diapers dnt expires.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
kokaiye:
oh... I c but ur EDD falls in april or may, isnt it? Anyways if u r in cold region buy blanket if nt u dnt need it....
Onesies for 0-1 month just buy like 7 n sleepsuits 7 cs d way newborn outgrows their wears is unbelievable, if u buy too much, u will till endup buyin more except u buy oversize onesies n sleepsuits, u gt to use dem very well.... Dnt buy too much caps.. Me love wearing socks 4 babies alwz mkz dem look clean n neat, so i cnt advice to not buy much or buy much... I wore socks for my LO til e clocks 1year 6months lol, even indoors... N it was d socks e used frm baby til e ws 1plus.... No diapers dnt expires.
Thanks a lot mama, ayam very grateful. That means I can start getting diapers as money comes. Tenkiu ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
yunqdady:

4.5 and VB? Wow
yes oohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6324) (6325) (6326) (6327) (6328) (6329) (6330) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.