Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8295140 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Layormiii:
Team June roll call at the end of January:

1. Nyphemiett
2. Mysamuels ............June19
3. Tohhan
4. GracieN
5. Slayingjo
6. layormi.ii ............9th June........... XY , even tho I wanted a baby girl lol, we move .
7. Tomblessings
8. Abaksbaby
9. Hamzashaf99

what should be our slogan? I suggest #TeamJune For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery. Please make suggestions.
Not everyone answered my last mention please do if u see this one .also please drop the sex of our baby and the EDD given so I can include them.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.
P.s: I am not the cappo, we can all make suggestions about who we want to cappo us lol.
I suggest mysamuels
ogini??!!! Say wetin??!!! U don offer ursef... U don start, na u go finish am..... Carry ur duty ooo CAPPO LAYORMIII.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Healthquest:
SOMEONE should help me.
My last period was November and two times a period like blood flow on 20th and 24th respectively.
No more blood and after postive test result , this is what I get today again.
Am having severe stomach pain.
What's my situation, doctors are asking me to wait meanwhile , this pain isn't reducing
hello ma... Sorry 4 d pain... U c dt RPOC dt was written in conclusion means retained product of conception(from google interpretation).... Hv u shown ur doctor dis result?! If u havent pls go to d hospital today... Dnt wait til tomorrow... Go now, let d doc tell u wat is happening.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I'm that woman that is been favoured by God in all areas of my life

I'd my first daughter Nov 18, 2019 (though now an angel)
2nd daughter Nov 19, 2020
Now a son Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, 3 kids back to back like a mother pig which we are proud to be one (in DH voice)

After the birth of my first daughter in 2020, I was to leave for in law house for christening being the first child so I was there for a month but this man didn't let me rest, whenever he came to check on us he'll sha want to do something so we resumed our bedmatic skill 3 weeks into postpartum. Luckily for me he travelled.

Oga returned 2 months after and we started from where we stopped but a week before his arrival I did PF (That 30days oral contraceptive) and I was consistent with it so I thought I was safe.

First month no menses, I went for the second pack I finished that too using it back to back no menses again, so I bought pts all negative but oga kept singing to my hear that his woman is expecting a baby which I blatantly disagreed that it was normal because I'm exclusively breastfeeding my daughter. When I went to health centre for the 3rd time to get the drugs, I explained to them so they did urine test which was negative again but I told advised to suspend the drugs pending when my menses will return but instead na belle o chai, e choke. I told hubby na dance he dey dance while I'd mixd feelings, becos I know D&S was not an option. I told my brother, he told him to be strong for my daughter, hubby and the new baby growing in me becos I so much pity my daughter that I was still exclusively breastfeeding. Mama's my google and instagram searching journey began aggressively. I read alot about Tandem nursing which made me to believe that I can do it with the support of my SO (I can't love this man less). We broke the news to in law on DH birthday, my family and in-law were ready to take her from me in order to eased me of some stress but me na that kind stress I can endure still jesus comes because I don't want to leave my daughter nor stop breastfeeding her even though I was told to stop immediately for some ignorance reasons becos I was reading and seeing otherwise on social media so I follow social media and google. When scan revealed the sex as male come see joyful tears on my man face then it became dawned on me that really need to do it and be strong for this man.

Mamas, I did it, hubby and I did it, the pregnancy journey was over smooth, no morning sickness nor tiredness. I was over strong gan sef except for chronic pelvic pain at first which DH was able to get solution for that by getting more pillows that I put in btw my legs when lying down or sleeping so that relieved me alot. Registered for antenatal at late 2nd trimester, hardly used my drug (only folic acid) I only used it if he put it in my mouth or forced me to.

Delivery
EDD came and gone, nothing yet then anxiety set in more reasons becos all the five flats/families in our compound were all expentant mothers, back to back deliveries every weeks. Mild contractions and back ache going and coming, DH nd I were just hoping for the best and genuinely happy for those that had their babies before ours. On the day of the delivery, I went to shop with the mild contractions but I saw heavy mucus plug before leaving, showed hubby and I left for shop, came back, had my bath, cook, sleep and started rearranging the kitchen till 5:30pm but all this while DH didn't allowed me to rest, kept insisting I should leave home for the hospital but I kept telling him that I was fine, that I still wanted to cook jollof rice and moi-moi. Without minding me, he ordered for a ride, dressed our daughter up in her sleeping suit and insisted I dressed up as well so I rushedly packed few things (hospital bags has been taken to the hospital two weeks earlier) got to the clinic by few minutes past 6pm. The nurse checked how much I've dilated, she screamed immediately she did and shouted that your baby is here but I need strong contractions to be able to push that I should call my husband to start coming which I did. I was induced, omo strong contractions set in, me that was laughing on phone (breastfeeding my daughter too) while talking to hubby come and see fast transformation to loud cry, gave my daughter to the nurse and told her that I needed to used the toilet but she declined but insisted that I wanted to pee so she allowed me to, mama small pee lasan my priceless Crown follow ni o, the nurse quickly put her hand, pushed ones more and baby was out fully, carried my baby while the nurse rushed to bring the cord clip and razor, delivered the placenta, cleaned up, called my husband to tell him. He sha arrived few minutes after. Now I'm mother of DH made twin because I'm still breastfeeding both of them

Mamas, I just want you all to help to give thanks to God for HIS boundless love and mercy HE has been showering on my family. Me that doesn't go to church, nor pray nor fast yet HE favoured me with healthy children and an over caring, understanding and supportive partner (we met on nairaland through pm, 3 yrs counting and forevermore) yet someone here called me a pig and desperado for making her 'brother,' (she's not even proud of her lifestyle, case çlosed) his family and mine happier. May our haters always giving people that love us more reasons to love us more

Mothers help me to describe her in one word (just kidding ni o becos she has never been happy for a whole day hence the reason for her bitterness, hopefully she'll get well soon).

Let me gist you more with pictures

Cc
FlowerGirl040

Omakraid

Rockstar07

zaynie

glimpse

MummyD2020

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
IamGreen1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Now a son Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, 3 kids back to back like a mother pig which we are proud to be one (in DH voice)

Delivery
EDD came and gone, nothing yet then anxiety set in more reasons becos all the five flats/families in our compound were all expentant mothers, back to back deliveries every weeks. Mild contractions and back ache going and coming, Without minding me, he ordered for a ride, dressed our daughter up in her sleeping suit and insisted I dressed up as well so I rushedly packed few things (hospital bags has been taken to the hospital two weeks earlier) got to the clinic by few minutes past 6pm. The nurse checked how much I've dilated, she screamed immediately she did and shouted that your baby is here but I need strong contractions to be able to push that I should call my husband to start coming which I did. I was induced, omo strong contractions set in, me that was laughing on phone (breastfeeding my daughter too) while talking to hubby come and see fast transformation to loud cry, gave my daughter to the nurse and told her that I needed to used the toilet but she declined but insisted that I wanted to pee so she allowed me to, mama small pee lasan my priceless Crown follow ni o, the nurse quickly put her hand, pushed ones more and baby was out fully, carried my baby while the nurse rushed to bring the cord clip and razor, delivered the placenta, cleaned up, called my husband to tell him. He sha arrived few minutes after. Now I'm mother of DH made twin because I'm still breastfeeding both of them

Mamas, I just want you all to help to give thanks to God for HIS boundless love and mercy HE has been showering on my family. Me that doesn't go to church, nor pray nor fast yet HE favoured me with healthy children and an over caring, understanding and supportive partner (we met on nairaland through pm, 3 yrs counting and forevermore) yet someone here called me a pig and desperado for making her 'brother,' (she's not even proud of her lifestyle, case çlosed) his family and mine happier. May our haters always giving people that love us more reasons to love us more

Mothers help me to describe her in one word (just kidding ni o becos she has never been happy for a whole day hence the reason for her bitterness, hopefully she'll get well soon).

Omakraid

Wow, wow, wow, see the BS I've been waiting for oo since I saw your post that you had a baby 2020,i wanted to read the experience. God is really great and thank God for strength, you were even breastfeeding in delivery room shocked abeg you try. Congrats again.
As for all enemies of beautiful homes and the ones who have succeeded in turning beautiful homes sour, we know the kind of prayers we pray for them. Make I no type am for here grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
IamGreen1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Now a son Dec 22, 2021

After the birth of my first daughter in 2020, I was to leave for in law house for christening being the first child so I was there for a month but this man didn't let me rest, whenever he came to check on us he'll sha want to do something so we resumed our bedmatic skill 3 weeks into postpartum. Luckily for me he travelled.

Oga returned 2 months after and we started from where we stopped but a week before his arrival I did PF (That 30days oral contraceptive) and I was consistent with it so I thought I was safe.

First month no menses, I went for the second pack I finished that too using it back to back no menses again, so I bought pts all negative but oga kept singing to my hear that his woman is expecting a baby which I blatantly disagreed that it was normal because I'm exclusively breastfeeding my daughter. When I went to health centre for the 3rd time to get the drugs, I explained to them so they did urine test which was negative again but I told advised to suspend the drugs pending when my menses will return but instead na belle o chai, e choke. I told hubby na dance he dey dance while I'd mixd feelings, becos I know D&S was not an option. I told my brother, he told him to be strong for my daughter, hubby and the new baby growing in me becos I so much pity my daughter that I was still exclusively breastfeeding. Mama's my google and instagram searching journey began aggressively. I read alot about Tandem nursing which made me to believe that I can do it with the support of my SO (I can't love this man less). We broke the news to in law on DH birthday, my family and in-law were ready to take her from me in order to eased me of some stress but me na that kind stress I can endure still jesus comes because I don't want to leave my daughter nor stop breastfeeding her even though I was told to stop immediately for some ignorance reasons becos I was reading and seeing otherwise on social media so I follow social media and google. When scan revealed the sex as male come see joyful tears on my man face then it became dawned on me that really need to do it and be strong for this man.

Cc
FlowerGirl040

I am so so happy for you my sister. May All your heart desires come to pass,may your family be a happy and blessed one till eternity. Congrats on your darling son,you are such a strong woman.

Such a well detailed BS we have all been waiting for. Congratulations sis

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Layormiii:
Team June roll call at the end of January:

1. Nyphemiett
2. Mysamuels ............June19
3. Tohhan
4. GracieN
5. Slayingjo
6. layormi.ii ............9th June........... XY , even tho I wanted a baby girl lol, we move .
7. Tomblessings
8. Abaksbaby
9. Hamzashaf99

what should be our slogan? I suggest #TeamJune For SupernaturalPregnancyAnd Delivery. Please make suggestions.
Not everyone answered my last mention please do if u see this one .also please drop the sex of our baby and the EDD given so I can include them.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank God for our successful pregnancies so far.
May He continue to guide n help us.
Amen.
P.s: I am not the cappo, we can all make suggestions about who we want to cappo us lol.
I suggest mysamuels

Hello Mama.. Kindly remove me from Team June as my EDD from last scan is May..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
IamGreen1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Now a son Dec 22, 2021

Mamas, I did it, hubby and I did it, the pregnancy journey was over smooth, no morning sickness nor tiredness. I was over strong gan sef except for chronic pelvic pain at first which DH was able to get solution for that by getting more pillows that I put in btw my legs when lying down or sleeping so that relieved me alot. Registered for antenatal at late 2nd trimester, hardly used my drug (only folic acid) I only used it if he put it in my mouth or forced me to.

Delivery
EDD came and gone, nothing yet then anxiety set in more reasons becos all the five flats/families in our compound were all expentant mothers, back to back deliveries every weeks. Mild contractions and back ache going and coming, DH nd I were just hoping for the best and genuinely happy for those that had their babies before ours. On the day of the delivery, I went to shop with the mild contractions but I saw heavy mucus plug before leaving, showed hubby and I left for shop, came back, had my bath, cook, sleep and started rearranging the kitchen till 5:30pm but all this while DH didn't allowed me to rest, kept insisting I should leave home for the hospital but I kept telling him that I was fine, that I still wanted to cook jollof rice and moi-moi. Without minding me, he ordered for a ride, dressed our daughter up in her sleeping suit and insisted I dressed up as well so I rushedly packed few things (hospital bags has been taken to the hospital two weeks earlier) got to the clinic by few minutes past 6pm. The nurse checked how much I've dilated, she screamed immediately she did and shouted that your baby is here but I need strong contractions to be able to push that I should call my husband to start coming which I did. I was induced, omo strong contractions set in, me that was laughing on phone (breastfeeding my daughter too) while talking to hubby come and see fast transformation to loud cry, gave my daughter to the nurse and told her that I needed to used the toilet but she declined but insisted that I wanted to pee so she allowed me to, mama small pee lasan my priceless Crown follow ni o, the nurse quickly put her hand, pushed ones more and baby was out fully, carried my baby while the nurse rushed to bring the cord clip and razor, delivered the placenta, cleaned up, called my husband to tell him. He sha arrived few minutes after. Now I'm mother of DH made twin because I'm still breastfeeding both of them

Cc
FlowerGirl040

Omakraid

Rockstar07

zaynie

glimpse

MummyD2020

lovely BS just as beautiful as u.... Congratulations darling... May God bless u, bless ur darling wonderful kids n ur husband... U r blessed darling... N for dt bad belle smbody, just leave her, ignore her patapata, gboju, kala, ma woju e, no look her face... Ur focus shld b ur fam family (nuclear family), any oda pipu wey wan shey were, just do like say u no c dem... Enjoy ur fam sis n b happy abeg... No time.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
GracieN:

awwnn so sorry ma. Will do that now mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
GracieN:

Hello ma, sometimes it happens like that. My LMP EDD is May and since I started scanning, it's always been showing may until I did one Dec at the hospital and it gave me April. When hubby and I went to see LO this January, result came out as May

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
E-hugs mama.I know how you feel, my Edd is Wednesday and no sign yet. Pls be strong, you are almost there.
Yuzxy:
My edd according to scan is 23 Jan and according to lmp is 28jan but both have passed without any sign of labor. I've done everything from walking, dancing, exercising, eating dates, pineapple, drinking zobo, sex, all to no avail. Right now, I feel angry at myself for still being pregnant, angry at the baby for refusing to come out. I'm even ashamed of going out as my tummy has been big for a while. Angry at my husband for travelling and leaving me with two hyper active kids to tend with pregnancy. Angry at God for ignoring my prayers. I just feel bad. Each day I wake up hoping it would be the day but it ends up the way it started.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 4:03am On Feb 01, 2022
IamGreen1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Congratulations mamas, God that has blessed you with these lovely children will surely provide what they will need. You are blessed. smiley

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exclusiveoloori: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Good day House.

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and tested positive to malaria after bleeding once. Doctor recommended armatem and PCM. Upon completion, I started feeling a pull and twinge in my lower, abdomen(both left and right) sometimes it moves to genital and I feel it at my narvel too but one I sleep on my left side I feel contractions pls what does this mean?

Although the bleeding was once and since I started the malaria drugs it stopped. Dont know why I feel the twinge, pain and contractions though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2022
exclusiveoloori:
Good day House.

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and tested positive to malaria after bleeding once. Doctor recommended armatem and PCM. Upon completion, I started feeling a pull and twinge in my lower, abdomen(both left and right) sometimes it moves to genital and I feel it at my narvel too but one I sleep on my left side I feel contractions pls what does this mean?

Although the bleeding was once and since I started the malaria drugs it stopped. Dont know why I feel the twinge, pain and contractions though

Talk to your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Good morning mamas, I went to the toilet now and saw little blood in my feces. Pls shd I go for scan or to the hospital (though I might not b allowed to see the doctor except I book an appointment with her already) OR all is well, make I calm down. I'm 21weeks+
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2022
TOHHAN:
Good morning mamas, I went to the toilet now and saw little blood in my feces. Pls shd I go for scan or to the hospital (though I might not b allowed to see the doctor except I book an appointment with her already) OR all is well, make I calm down. I'm 21weeks+

Did you find it hard to pass out the poo? Like was it a hard poo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2022
TOHHAN:
Calm down joor!!! U saw blood on ur feaces u dey shake? Are u constipated... If yes, blood in feaces while constipated is normal cs u might ve injure urself in d anus while straining to push shit out... D blood is frm d anus n not vagina so u gud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2022
MorningStar233:

Did you find it hard to pass out the poo? Like was it a hard poo?
Nt really hard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2022
kokaiye:
Calm down joor!!! U saw blood on ur feaces u dey shake? Are u constipated... If yes, blood in feaces while constipated is normal cs u might ve injure urself in d anus while straining to push shit out... D blood is frm d anus n not vagina so u gud.
Didn't really force shit out and d day I force shit out gan, blood no dey datz y am abit confuse bt with the response, I think am calm abit nw because fear don dey catch me o. We'll all deliver safely IJN. Ese oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2022
TOHHAN:

Nt really hard

I had that same issue when I hard one mad constipation, I cried while passing out stool blood followed self...but I believe experienced mamas will help out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2022
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

TEAM MARCH 2022.
My people...its roll call time. Happy new month, how are yall doing? How d waddling? We are almost der ehn? Hang in there.

I hope u all have bought all d essential things for baby... If not, pls do cs u may not know wat pregnancy package dt will want to show at dis stage of d pregnancy... U may feel strong today n weak tomorrow... D package just dey chng lik calendar... So no slacking ooo... N start packing ur hospital bag too... Baby fit come at anytime frm now for mamas dt ve early date of delivery... U fit port ooo... No dey surprise at all.... May almighty Allah watch over us n our LOs, assist us during delivery and after delivery, protect, guide us n our LOs frm bad energy. Bad things shall nva happen to us. May fortunate things always b ours insha Allah. N to d TTC mamas may almighty God grant dem wat dey desire fast... May we n all preggy mamas all over d world give birth to a very healthy bouncing babies insha Allah... Amin.

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01..............XY

2. Marimaar........................03/12................XY

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY

4. kokaiye............................03/24.................XY

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...............XY

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere..................03/23..........UNKNOWN

13. WHYTEHANDY..........03/25..........XY.

14. LEGENDSMOTHER...03/27....... XY.

15. DSNONI.........................03/29...... SURPRISE.

16. LOLDAAR200.......03/09......XY + XY... B.A seen 17/02

17. MAMAVIC......................03/29..…..XY.

18. ROSYBABYY..................03/26........XY. [/b] BS SUbmitted.... B.A FEB 14[b]

19. STEVIC1.........................03/26..........XY.

20. JULIETCHY....................03/12..........XY.

21. REMICYNT...............UNKNOWN....XX.

22. PESKMAY.....................04/03...........XX.

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....
)

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2022
TOHHAN:

Didn't really force shit out and d day I force shit out gan, blood no dey datz y am abit confuse bt with the response, I think am calm abit nw because fear don dey catch me o. We'll all deliver safely IJN. Ese oo
blood in stool is really nothing... Na normal occurrence wey dey happen once in a while.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2022
kokaiye:
blood in stool is really nothing... Na normal occurrence wey dey happen once in a while.
Thanks a lot mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2022
kokaiye:
FEBRUARY ROLL CALL

TEAM MARCH 2022.
My people...its roll call time. Happy new month, how are yall doing? How d waddling? We are almost der ehn? Hang in there.

I hope u all have bought all d essential things for baby... If not, pls do cs u may not know wat pregnancy package dt will want to show at dis stage of d pregnancy... U may feel strong today n weak tomorrow... D package just dey chng lik calendar... So no slacking ooo... N start packing ur hospital bag too... Baby fit come at anytime frm now for mamas dt ve early date of delivery... U fit port ooo... No dey surprise at all.... May almighty Allah watch over us n our LOs, assist us during delivery and after delivery, protect, guide us n our LOs frm bad energy. Bad things shall nva happen to us. May fortunate things always b ours insha Allah. N to d TTC mamas may almighty God grant dem wat dey desire fast... May we n all preggy mamas all over d world give birth to a very healthy bouncing babies insha Allah... Amin.

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01..............XY

2. Marimaar........................03/12................XY

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY

4. kokaiye............................03/24.................XY

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...............XY

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere..................03/23..........UNKNOWN

13. WHYTEHANDY..........03/25..........XY.

14. LEGENDSMOTHER...03/27....... XY.

15. DSNONI.........................03/29...... SURPRISE.

16. LOLDAAR200................03/09......XY + XY.

17. MAMAVIC......................03/29..…..XY.

18. ROSYBABYY..................03/26........UNKNOWN.

19. STEVIC1.........................03/26..........XY.

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....
)

Hello February, jumping emoji should be added ooo
How is everyone doing, I am fine aside the back pain and heaviness at the downside, I can’t wait to have my real self back undecided
Counting down, I am not done with shopping yet, procrastination will not let me see road, I will try to buy the remaining things this week by Gods grace

Happy new month from me and my cute bump grin

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2022
But how can someone go from 60kg pre-pregnancy to 80kg at 38weeks of pregnancy? shocked

It's not like I'm even over-eating o... Chai.

Bikonu Sabi mamas... Hope there's a chance I can get my pre-pregnancy body back after birth? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
dave06:
But how can someone go from 60kg pre-pregnancy to 80kg at 38weeks of pregnancy? shocked

Bikonu Sabi mamas... Hope there's a chance I can get my pre-pregnancy body back after birth? grin

lol, you should get it back with time
the way I am always eager to see weight increase at every ANC
I weighed 68kg last I told my matron make I no pass 70kg ooo she said no be me go decide grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Yuzxy:
My edd according to scan is 23 Jan and according to lmp is 28jan but both have passed without any sign of labor. I've done everything from walking, dancing, exercising, eating dates, pineapple, drinking zobo, sex, all to no avail. Right now, I feel angry at myself for still being pregnant, angry at the baby for refusing to come out. I'm even ashamed of going out as my tummy has been big for a while. Angry at my husband for travelling and leaving me with two hyper active kids to tend with pregnancy. Angry at God for ignoring my prayers. I just feel bad. Each day I wake up hoping it would be the day but it ends up the way it started.

Eyah! So so sorry mama. Don't worry baby is coming sooner than you may think. How are you doing today?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Funky123:

Hello February, jumping emoji should be added ooo
How is everyone doing, I am fine aside the back pain and heaviness at the downside, I can’t wait to have my real self back undecided
Counting down, I am not done with shopping yet, procrastination will not let me see road, I will try to buy the remaining things this week by Gods grace

Happy new month from me and my cute bump grin

oluwaseun!!! Dtz a nice looking bump u ve der grin... Happy waddling o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Wow, wow, wow, see the BS I've been waiting for oo since I saw your post that you had a baby 2020,i wanted to read the experience. God is really great and thank God for strength, you were even breastfeeding in delivery room shocked abeg you try. Congrats again.
As for all enemies of beautiful homes and the ones who have succeeded in turning beautiful homes sour, we know the kind of prayers we pray for them. Make I no type am for here grin

Thanks so much ma'am btw they know the exact prayers they deserve. Don't let's stress ourselves on top their matter

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
dave06:

grin grin grin grin i laugh in spanish... Omo!!! U added a whole 20kg?? Only u lol... Well!!! Der r possibilities dt u may lose all d weight after delivery sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Funky123:

lol, you should get it back with time
the way I am always eager to see weight increase at every ANC
I weighed 68kg last I told my matron make I no pass 70kg ooo she said no be me go decide grin
i was 80kg at d beginning of d journey n now 89kg... My fault thou cs d way i eat ehn, i eat lik hungry lion... But i no all d weight is gonna disappeared after delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
kokaiye:
lovely BS just as beautiful as u.... Congratulations darling... May God bless u, bless ur darling wonderful kids n ur husband... U r blessed darling... N for dt bad belle smbody, just leave her, ignore her patapata, gboju, kala, ma woju e, no look her face... Ur focus shld b ur fam family (nuclear family), any oda pipu wey wan shey were, just do like say u no c dem... Enjoy ur fam sis n b happy abeg... No time.

Thanks so much sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6381) (6382) (6383) (6384) (6385) (6386) (6387) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morike94(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.