Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292401 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:45pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:
we are expecting your BfP soon o. Including expectantmum trippleblessing and miracletoday . Ladyrachy own sure grin
I want to come back in 6 months time but my husband no go gree o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2022
Tomblessings:

I hail you my able cappo. Thank you for the work. You are doing your job well.
God is helping us to keep pushing.

Pls o is it normal to feel pains in anus after poo? It's as if baby is dwelling there.

Shalom!
thank you for the kind words ma. I don't know about after poo o but whenever I walk a long distance and sit down I feel pains in my anus.. inshort it's becoming normal now. So maybe the anus pain is part of pregnancy package too lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:51pm On May 01, 2022
mzMerci:
grin cheesy sex is xy. That edd get comma cos I’m having a CS. My initial surgery date was moved forward during my last antenatal due to my medical history. I don’t know what to expect in my next antenatal. By God’s grace, I’ll share my story when my son arrives.
I’m seriously counting down with all my strength. I just dey eat everything in sight cos I get so hungry now. I’m buying the rest of my baby things this week so I’ll pack my bag and have it handy.

nothing shall stop your testimony ijn. We shall all carry our babies alive and healthy ijn. Walai me sef is doing countdown, I don't even mind to port to May grin grin
Better to have the baby things already handy than trying to get them at rush/late hour o. You're doing well mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2022
Fumbaby:

So shall it be in Jesus name

But super stressful

Better than TTC

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:
we are expecting your BfP soon o. Including expectantmum trippleblessing and miracletoday . Ladyrachy own sure grin

Amen oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 5:29pm On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:
TEAM MAY A.K.A TEAMPERFECTION!!!

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bags must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a point of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
May our deliveries by swift and complication free in Jesus name.

NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks .......................XY..................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair.....XX..BS (✓)...BA(21/4/22)7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX...................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

10. Niyyah.....XY.......BA(29/4)...BS(✓).....4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ...........................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX......................7/5/22

14. MamDG ....................XX....................21/5/22

15. Yinbridge................XY......................31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX......................23/5/22

19. Smartriya.......XY BA(11/4/22)........15/5/22

20. Uche23...................XX........................3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY.............UNSPECIFIED

22. Viking07.................XY.....….........…..13/5/22

23. Khaffi2.......UNKNOWN...................3/5/22

24. Ifeadebola.............XX.......................18/5/22

Team May for perfect delivery!!!

Welldone my Cappo .
May we all deliver safely with father, mother and baby alive in Jesus Name.
We shall not experience any form of loss.
Let BA's and BS's flow innnn.....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
MamaDG:
Weldon mama, This is me, this ASUU strike gave me a relief cos my PGD is at unilag and it’s so stressful cos those lecturers treat us almost like undergraduates during our every evening weekdays lectures. God will see us through. Doctor schedule me for Mid May. My finger is crossed and I know God will perfect everything for us.

My dear, i sometimes thank God for this ASUU strike o because i intended running two PGDs at once. Imagine if there was no ASUU strike God will surely perfect all that concerns us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2022
Good evening mama's welcome to the month of may.God be with you all and your lo in Jesus name amen. i'm formal team sept 2020 baby is a big boy. please i need a job. I have HND in banking and finance and currently not doing anything .I'm in my 30's. thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 5:58pm On May 01, 2022
Trippleblessing:

Better than TTC

Sure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 6:12pm On May 01, 2022
Present ma cappo Layormiii, had issues with my phone, saw your mention but couldn't reply then. Amen to all the prayers, counting down already.

To all the mamas that have put to birth God bless and keep you and Lo in good health and to us waddling mamas May God continue to see us through. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 6:30pm On May 01, 2022
@Layormiii , present o. This month should be fast Abeg. Already feeling tired.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 6:55pm On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bags must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a point of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Cappo I’m fine and I’m taking each day as it comes, we are there already. Looking forward to announcing my BA. Weldone my able Cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
MamaDG:
Cappo I’m fine and I’m taking each day as it comes, we are there already. Looking forward to announcing my BA. Weldone my able Cappo
Glad to know you are doing fine. We shall celebrate you soon mama.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
GracieN:

Welldone my Cappo .
May we all deliver safely with father, mother and baby alive in Jesus Name.
We shall not experience any form of loss.
Let BA's and BS's flow innnn.....
Amen to your prayers mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 8:50pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:
thank you for the kind words ma. I don't know about after poo o but whenever I walk a long distance and sit down I feel pains in my anus.. inshort it's becoming normal now. So maybe the anus pain is part of pregnancy package too lol

Ha! It is well with us o
It shall surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:
Team June AKA #TeamJuneforsupernaturalpregnancyanddelivery

May roll call!
Our able cappo. We are doing well, apart from, well.... everything.

The heaviness, the waddling, the heat, heartburn, hemorrhoids, eating and feeling full yet hungry again an hour later.....

We think Allah for this journey. Many want it but it has not been granted to them. May they smile soon.

Going to start ANC this week grin And weekly or bi weekly ugwu leaf therapy. Shopping too would commence sharparly, I don't want stories that touch the heart.
Gradually we would all end our journeys with praise and joy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:10pm On May 01, 2022
Mysamuels:
Present ma cappo Layormiii, had issues with my phone, saw your mention but couldn't reply then. Amen to all the prayers, counting down already.

To all the mamas that have put to birth God bless and keep you and Lo in good health and to us waddling mamas May God continue to see us through. Amen
glad you're fine, you rarely reply your mentions but now I understand.
Amen amen and amen to all your prayers mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Our able cappo. We are doing well, apart from, well.... everything.

The heaviness, the waddling, the heat, heartburn, hemorrhoids, eating and feeling full yet hungry again an hour later.....

We think Allah for this journey. Many want it but it has not been granted to them. May they smile soon.

Going to start ANC this week grin And weekly or bi weekly ugwu leaf therapy. Shopping too would commence sharparly, I don't want stories that touch the heart.
Gradually we would all end our journeys with praise and joy.
chaiii mama I don't know what to tell you o grin u get coconut head. grin only you Neva start antenatal and shopping. Anyways I guess you've been through this journey before and you know it well, unlike us that's just doing this for the first time.
Please be fine mama and please try and do everything this month en . Mwaah

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:13pm On May 01, 2022
Morrewhunmie:
@Layormiii , present o. This month should be fast Abeg. Already feeling tired.
happy new month wunmi mama kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

Amen to all your prayers
The long awaited month is finally here
so excited, let the count down begin in the name of God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Layormiii:
chaiii mama I don't know what to tell you o grin u get coconut head. grin only you Neva start antenatal and shopping. Anyways I guess you've been through this journey before and you know it well, unlike us that's just doing this for the first time.
Please be fine mama and please try and do everything this month en . Mwaah
I have some baby essentials from previous pregnancies, ND the current situation, only God will help us. As for the antenatal, I go for scans to check baby and as a pharmacist, I know what abnormalities to watch out for in my body.

I will never advise anyone to do it though. It's very risky.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2022
Thanks so much for the warm welcome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:23pm On May 01, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

I have some baby essentials from previous pregnancies, ND the current situation, only God will help us. As for the antenatal, I go for scans to check baby and as a pharmacist, I know what abnormalities to watch out for in my body.

Would you be kind to list some abnormalities to watch out for? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:25pm On May 01, 2022
voucher:
Please do some people spit till they deliver? I feel better now ( morning sickness isn’t much again) but I’m still spitting.. nothing seems to be working and i hate it soo much! God please it should stop as soon as i enter 2nd trimester �
Some people spit till they deliver o.
Mine has let up but not completely over and I'm 23+3 sad
May yours be different❤️

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:48pm On May 01, 2022
MAY ROLL CALL FOR TEAM AUGUST
Team Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery.

Happy new month mama's wishing us all the best of this new month.
A new month is a step closer to meeting our LO's even though it still seems far, may God make this journey easier for us in Jesus name, Amen.
I'm sure we've all registered for antenatal and are taking our routine drugs, please if we have not, let's endeavour to. This is also time to start buying baby stuff if you haven't, little by little so it does not choke at the last minute.
More August mama's that have not indicated, we know you are here, we're still waiting for you to join us, please do.
Mama's already on the list, kindly update us with more info, thanks.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st....................xy
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable...............22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd............... unknown
5. Waistbead.........................28th............... unknown
6. Exclusiveoloori................. ...................... unknown
7. Novia22.............................13th............... unknown
8. Dijah07.............................. 30th ............ unknown
9. Girl040...............................15th...............unknown

Mama's please endeavour to respond to roll call anyway you can at least show up once in a while. I wish everyone of us a beautiful month, less stress, good health and bountiful energy❤️

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:56pm On May 01, 2022
miracletoday:
APRIL BIRTHS SUMMARY
We thank God for granting us safe deliveries;It was indeed an eventful April. infact we can't thank God enough as we had quite a number of CS births.We have come to return all glory to God, for no mother was lost.

#TeamGodGotUs #sharp sharp delivery#Easy birth
Thanks
Wow, great job mama, very detailed summary and handover, congratulations to you and all the April mama's including the portees from March and May.

All other cappos, expectantmom, layormiii, etc Kudos on a job well done, it's not easy to do this work, I don't even remember anything like roll call until I see Ur posts. As I take carry the work sef I no understand but u people inspire me. Well done mama's.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 11:30pm On May 01, 2022
Thanks mamas for the comments and congratulations. These April and May cappos ehn...You are too capable o...See handing over and take over lasan...

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 11:41pm On May 01, 2022
B.S (Part 1)

First I give praise to Almighty Allah for giving me the grace to share this story.

So this mama had always wanted to give birth at her 41st week due to some personal reasons. My due date was April 26th and I stubbornly refused to set my heart on that date despite warnings from hubby.

So I kept pushing a lot of things that had to the with the birth forward so as not to induce labour as if I was in control of the date. As at April 26th my EDD, I had not even finished making my babies outfit and I was still holding off on eating pineapple, ewedu, and dates as advised by other mums.

Hubby finally had a veteran mum speak to me regarding my lackadaisical attitude and she advised it’s better if I start taking these things that’d make delivery easier now rather than later in case baby decided to come before my preferred date so I don’t end up regretting. I sha listened to her and went to buy 2 big pineapples and a bowl of dates and started eating them aggressively from the night of 26th. In fact I ate pineapple and dates only all through that period morning and night for my fast - not just for the labour - but more because I had deprived myself of pineapple all through my pregnancy (because I heard it might cause miscarriage in earlier stages) and now I wanted to binge eat it.

Note that on my 39th week appointment when I was already 1cm, my OB and hubby ganged up against me angryand said I’d probably come in for delivery before the 40th week appointment day which fell on the 28th of April (2 days after my EDD). When I kept insisting that lailai she said anyway whatever happens she won’t let me go beyond my 41 weeks day. So if the baby follows my chosen schedule I have to set a time to come in for induction on that date.

On the 26th day, I had no feeling of labour and I was feeling fly. 27th day, still nothing I was still jumping up and down cheesy. In fact by the night of the 27th day I was just running my mouth off to hubby about how he and the conniving doctor will be so disappointed by the time I show up for my appointment tomorrow morning at 40 weeks+2 days grin

Anyway the next morning (28th) which was my clinic day, I woke up and was having pain in my lower region. I wasn’t worried because of recent I always have pain in my pubic region when my bladder is full in the morning and I have to get up from the bed with great difficulty. Anyway I went to the bathroom to pee, after finishing my business, I wiped and ghen ghen I saw blood shocked.

I was calm, so I called out to hubby in his sleep and said start packing it’s time for the hospital. Poor guy was confused thinking it was clinic, I said oga na the real deal be this. We are going to the hospital not the clinic.

Note that I already got some heads up from a neighbor of mine who gave birth 2 months ago in the same hospital I was to use. She labored for over 24 hours trying V.D before they had to do emergency C.S for her. When I got to the emergency section of the hospital, a wheelchair was brought for me but I refused and said I wanted to walk in. At this point I had started regretting holding things off and was looking for every means that would make labour easier for me. Even if na that small walk upstairs that’d help baby come out faster. But the attendant refused and said it was hospital’s policy for me to be wheeled in. At this point I hadn’t started feeling painful contractions. I sha got on reluctantly and was wheeled into a labour room.

Then I was told to take off all my clothes and put on the hospital gown then lie on the bed. I asked the nurse that se everything including pant? She said yes. I said but I’m still seeing blood so she gave me a white towel to put down there like a pad.

A medical personnel later came in and examined me and she said I was still 2 centimeters and all we have to do is wait. So she connected me to the monitor and I could see my baby’s heart rate and my contractions on the screen above. Then she said If I have any questions or need help or have any concerns I should dial the line for the nurse. At this point my people, I have started getting painful menstrual-like cramps every 6 minutes embarassed.

Hubby had gone out to buy coconut because I have read and seen mums whose babies were affected by colic. After doing a search through Nairaland for preventative measures I could see that coconut water had the highest vote. But we didn’t want these medical personnel to know cause they are funny they could decline and maybe even put you under watch/radar for baby abuse. So hubby and I had devised a plan for giving the baby the coconut water as the first liquid after birth.

I got to the hospital by 9 am, when it was 1:00pm and still no movement from 2CM and pain was getting higher I called hubby that I want to go back home and start walking and climbing stairs o. This one these people just put me on top bed as if I dey bedrest. I don’t want this labour to lead to a C-section. Hubby agreed. So I called the nurse and told her to inform the doctor I wanted to leave for home.

About 5 medical personnel walked in. My people, turns out my conniving clinic doctor was also on duty that day in the hospital shocked. She was one of the doctors that came in to attend to me and had a funny look on her face as if to say Se I no tell you, then she said smiling “darling here you are, turns out your baby wants his own date and not mummy’s date” undecided. Me I was just like wo I don’t have time for story Abeg discharge me fast fast.

They sha talked to me and said I don’t have to go if I don’t really want to, I said no o I will go o. So they gave me 4 signs to check out for and come back if I notice any of it. 1.If my water breaks 2 If baby moves less 3. If the contractions are too intense. Then my conniving clinic doctor said “Who knows your baby might hold off till May 3rd” undecided. I no even look her face, I sharpaly signed the consent form for discharge and quickly vamoosed outta the hospital. At this point, I was still stuck on 2cm, contraction was coming in every 5 minutes and lasting for 30 seconds - Omo that 30 seconds be like jahannam (hellfire) - and I wanted to quickly go and apply fire brigade approach at home cry.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by merieam16(f): 11:44pm On May 01, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,
I was a member of this thread in 2018 and had my baby, I got pregnant again last year with my second baby but unfortunately lost my baby after birth in January this year.
The holy spirit has been ministering to me to give out everything I bought to a mother in need, so I am ready to do that but i need someone who is really in need and has not bought a single thing so i can give them all I have.
But i will need the group's help in choosing who i should give them to, i have things like car seat, dryer etc and other neccessities. Please anybody can reach out to me with the best way to choose or if there is already someone on this thread who needs it please let me know.
May you all deliver safely in Jesus name.
You are healed in Jesus name and your testimony is sure this year
I will like to know ur location cos av not bought any of my baby tinz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:09am On May 02, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

okay now I understand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 7:13am On May 02, 2022
Comanche:
B.S (Part 1)

First I give praise to Almighty Allah for giving me the grace to share this story.

So this mama had always wanted to give birth at her 41st week due to some personal reasons. My due date was April 26th and I stubbornly refused to set my heart on that date despite warnings from hubby.

So I kept pushing a lot of things that had to the with the birth forward so as not to induce labour as if I was in control of the date. As at April 26th my EDD, I had not even finished making my babies outfit and I was still holding off on eating pineapple, ewedu, and dates as advised by other mums.

Hubby finally had a veteran mum speak to me regarding my lackadaisical attitude and she advised it’s better if I start taking these things that’d make delivery easier now rather than later in case baby decided to come before my preferred date so I don’t end up regretting. I sha listened to her and went to buy 2 big pineapples and a bowl of dates and started eating them aggressively from the night of 26th. In fact I ate pineapple and dates only all through that period morning and night for my fast - not just for the labour - but more because I had deprived myself of pineapple all through my pregnancy (because I heard it might cause miscarriage in earlier stages) and now I wanted to binge eat it.

Note that on my 39th week appointment when I was already 1cm, my OB and hubby ganged up against me angryand said I’d probably come in for delivery before the 40th week appointment day which fell on the 28th of April (2 days after my EDD). When I kept insisting that lailai she said anyway whatever happens she won’t let me go beyond my 41 weeks day. So if the baby follows my chosen schedule I have to set a time to come in for induction on that date.

On the 26th day, I had no feeling of labour and I was feeling fly. 27th day, still nothing I was still jumping up and down cheesy. In fact by the night of the 27th day I was just running my mouth off to hubby about how he and the conniving doctor will be so disappointed by the time I show up for my appointment tomorrow morning at 40 weeks+2 days grin

Anyway the next morning (28th) which was my clinic day, I woke up and was having pain in my lower region. I wasn’t worried because of recent I always have pain in my pubic region when my bladder is full in the morning and I have to get up from the bed with great difficulty. Anyway I went to the bathroom to pee, after finishing my business, I wiped and ghen ghen I saw blood shocked.

I was calm, so I called out to hubby in his sleep and said start packing it’s time for the hospital. Poor guy was confused thinking it was clinic, I said oga na the real deal be this. We are going to the hospital not the clinic.

Note that I already got some heads up from a neighbor of mine who gave birth 2 months ago in the same hospital I was to use. She labored for over 24 hours trying V.D before they had to do emergency C.S for her. When I got to the emergency section of the hospital, a wheelchair was brought for me but I refused and said I wanted to walk in. At this point I had started regretting holding things off and was looking for every means that would make labour easier for me. Even if na that small walk upstairs that’d help baby come out faster. But the attendant refused and said it was hospital’s policy for me to be wheeled in. At this point I hadn’t started feeling painful contractions. I sha got on reluctantly and was wheeled into a labour room.

Then I was told to take off all my clothes and put on the hospital gown then lie on the bed. I asked the nurse that se everything including pant? She said yes. I said but I’m still seeing blood so she gave me a white towel to put down there like a pad.

A medical personnel later came in and examined me and she said I was still 2 centimeters and all we have to do is wait. So she connected me to the monitor and I could see my baby’s heart rate and my contractions on the screen above. Then she said If I have any questions or need help or have any concerns I should dial the line for the nurse. At this point my people, I have started getting painful menstrual-like cramps every 6 minutes embarassed.

Hubby had gone out to buy coconut because I have read and seen mums whose babies were affected by colic. After doing a search through Nairaland for preventative measures I could see that coconut water had the highest vote. But we didn’t want these medical personnel to know cause they are funny they could decline and maybe even put you under watch/radar for baby abuse. So hubby and I had devised a plan for giving the baby the coconut water as the first liquid after birth.

I got to the hospital by 9 am, when it was 1:00pm and still no movement from 2CM and pain was getting higher I called hubby that I want to go back home and start walking and climbing stairs o. This one these people just put me on top bed as if I dey bedrest. I don’t want this labour to lead to a C-section. Hubby agreed. So I called the nurse and told her to inform the doctor I wanted to leave for home.

About 5 medical personnel walked in. My people, turns out my conniving clinic doctor was also on duty that day in the hospital shocked. She was one of the doctors that came in to attend to me and had a funny look on her face as if to say Se I no tell you, then she said smiling “darling here you are, turns out your baby wants his own date and not mummy’s date” undecided. Me I was just like wo I don’t have time for story Abeg discharge me fast fast.

They sha talked to me and said I don’t have to go if I don’t really want to, I said no o I will go o. So they gave me 4 signs to check out for and come back if I notice any of it. 1.If my water breaks 2 If baby moves less 3. If the contractions are too intense. Then my conniving clinic doctor said “Who knows your baby might hold off till May 3rd” undecided. I no even look her face, I sharpaly signed the consent form for discharge and quickly vamoosed outta the hospital. At this point, I was still stuck on 2cm, contraction was coming in every 5 minutes and lasting for 30 seconds - Omo that 30 seconds be like jahannam (hellfire) - and I wanted to quickly go and apply fire brigade approach at home cry.

Waiting on part two grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 7:17am On May 02, 2022
[quote author=Expectantmom post=112416695]TEAM MAY A.K.A TEAMPERFECTION!!!

MAY ROLL CALL!

Team May for perfect delivery!!![/quote

Count down jus got real, I tot I would have delivered two nights bk cos I started having menstral like cramps dat seemed to get intense Tru out d night but see me na, I still dey waddle for here. D discomfort no b here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Honey9 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.