Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8288827 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Apple19:
Mama Nif & gocare...congratulations on the birth of you LOs, may the good Lord make them blessings to NATIONS.

Pls, mamas, 15wks, MS not giving sign of subsiding, I live only on Prometh injection virtually everyday! Pls O, Mummy Modath, and other agba agbas, "Agba kii ma wa loja k'ori omo tuntun wo!" Help your girl ooooo.

E hug babe,really feel for you but......So sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you are asking someone who throws up from Implantation to the d day ... sad

Just try to make sure to keep something down, you will definitely end this in great joy... wink

@ recent mamas from ttc,
Welcome, many many more to join... baby dust to all..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
gocare:
My sweet princess has arrived. It wasn't easy but at last my God took charge. It was CS. Please help me thank God. BS latter.
congrat dear. God bless your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
nefertitiram:
Mini me was born at 1pm US time yesterday, weighing 4.3kg shocked . Birth story when I settle down
so happy for you. God bless your lo. rest well dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
@gocare and nefertitiram

Congratulations on the arrival of your lovely ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Please those of you that understood what stadora meant should enlighten the rest of us that don't! Our understanding may enable us offer her the assistance she needs.

Safe06 you've been on my mind lately and I'm putting you in my prayers, believing Almighty God for a miracle on your behalf!
You are one mama I doff my hat for whenever I read your comments on the TTC thread!

Cool
Calm
Collected.
God will put a smile on your face as you do to others here and over there. kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Yay!!! cheesy 20 weeks down 20 more weeks to go.I am grateful Lord for seeing me and other lovely mamas here thus far.
Teammates howz it going na.hope d kickings are getting stronger.Our Lo's are growing perfectly well by Gods grace.let's continue confessing supernatural childbirth preggie prayers.We shall all deliver with ease.
#TeamJanuary4easydelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
mummy2be:
u'll move inn with the nanny?i don't get pls expantiate
Yes, Cos I dnt hv a house of my own
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Beryl15:

No offense but, are you looking for a nanny or a place to stay?cos your request get as e be.
both if I May say, Cos I dnt hv a house of my own
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
blessedtwins:
Congrats to Nefertitiram and gocare on the birth of your princess.
Stadora I understand what you mean completely.I think if other mamas try to read between the lines they would understand as well.it is well.But I think you should look for a teaching job that has accommodation or better still nanny job.it could be easier that way.what you want is a tall order kinda though I understand and feel your pain
teachin job @ 35 weeks, no sch wil accept dat, dou I tried aplyin 4 teachin wen I was abt 6 months, bt Didnt get any feedbak n am sure its Cos of d preg.
what I actually need is som1 dat wil do omugwo ( for those of us dat re ibo) 4 me. jst dat I dnt hv a house. pls u pple shud undstnd me nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
stadora:
both if I May say, Cos I dnt hv a house of my own
It's going to be well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
tyconcepts:

You mean an elderly woman who can help nurse u n your baby for a while? Am trying to understand plz.

Yes, bt I ll b d 1 2 stay wt her in her house, hope u get it nw?
rem, all expenses n cost wil b tkn care of
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
@chinwendym... kiss...i say a BIG AMEN to the prayers...i appreciate your kind words....God bless you...Amin..
@stadora,me think this ya request is risky oooo,why not ask a family member or a member from your place of worship?so if it's someone in Maiduguri, u wee go? undecided God will send a helper to you by His grace...Amen...

@sharon6,abeg if you really have "deleted" the three supplements,and you don't have anybori to gift it to at the moment,abeg come gift it to a lucky mama on TTC thread...some don't have the money to buy..thanx in advance(if I no see u come dash person for there,i wee collect my thanks back ooo) grin.

@all august mama,na like this we take know ona exam results position for primary school ooo,make ona still siddon there dey fight for last... undecided

I dey hail efribori oooo....

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Stadora, I understand you and where you are coming from but you need to know that it will be very difficult and risky too.
I dont intend to make you feel bad, I just want to reason with you. Please patiently go thru this, I mean no harm.

- Why dont you go to a relative, even a distant one or one that owes your parent in one way or the other?
- Is your mom or any of her relations still alive? If they are, then they are your best bet. No matter what.
- Are you a christian? There are some churches with strong women group and residential buildings behind them to help out people.
Are you a muslim? Walk into any mosque and explain your plight. You will surely find help.

- a nanny needs money imagine where she must live. you, her employer now wants to live with her. She doesnt know you from Adam, she doesnt know if you will drop the child and run away, she doesnt know if yiu are running from the law, what if you or your baby geta seriously sick ot something?.......

-Even you are taking a big risk to live with total strangers at your most vulnerable moment, what she is the coven mistress or a total heartless woman or a kidnapper or a ritualist or a human trafficker? Be safety conscious please and think of that innocent child.....

- I have opened my doors several times to strangers from diff tribes and diff religion. But always, someone I know and can vouch for has to introduce them to me.

My fellow mothers, I believe she needs our help.

Stadora, how much will renting a room cost you in Abuja. I dont know Abuja buh please be considerate and search for accomodation in a low cost area. Tell us how much you have and how much you need, with verification from our Abuja based moms, we will see what we can do.

If women can go all the way to US,UK to give birth all by themselves with no help or omugwo, you can do better in Nigeria where aproko and everybody's business is our business.
We are here to do e-omugwo for you. You- tube has all the videos you need.

Please ignore all the above if you have fpund a solution.

Mothers please chook mouth in this matter o. Sabi mamas.....lovinam, tchwinnie, modath, Snr Beedam, Proudmum38, Ozycy, Justcurious, Tatacherie, Blessedmum, Clinik and other mamas too numerous to mention.

Goodmorning house.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Gud mornin 2 al pushin mamas n vigilante mamas.
pls I Stil look 4wad 2 ur opinion, as I ve bn worried over ds issue nw and I dnt have much time again. pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2015
stadora:

teachin job @ 35 weeks, no sch wil accept dat, dou I tried aplyin 4 teachin wen I was abt 6 months, bt Didnt get any feedbak n am sure its Cos of d preg.
what I actually need is som1 dat wil do omugwo ( for those of us dat re ibo) 4 me. jst dat I dnt hv a house. pls u pple shud undstnd me nw
Now I get what you mean, but permit me to ask some questions

Where are you located at the moment?
Do you have relatives near by?
Wouldn't it be "safer" to move in with one of them?
How about going to the village? I'm suggesting this beause my dad is poorly in health and my mum would not be able to come down to Lagos alone to do my omugwo so I'm traveling down to Imo state before my due date.

Lastly how about your local church? Have you asked anyone there?

If not that you are almost due nwannem id say come to Imo state with me! I've got loads of aunties waiting for me to arrive to tend to me and I'm certain 2 mums and 2 babies wouldn't be too much for them to care for! Seriously praying you find the help you need sister.

One more suggestion post your request in the ttc thread maybe one mama may take you in, hoping to use you as a point of contact to God? Remember that man in the bible that unknowingly took in angels and cuz of that his household was delivered ?

I hope my suggestions doesn't sound lame to you undecided if not that I'm traveling soon I'll just invite you to my house at no charge.

May God see you through in Jesus name.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
safe06:

(if I no see u come dash person for there,i wee collect my thanks back ooo) grin.

@all august mama,na like this we take know ona exam results position for primary school ooo,make ona still siddon there dey fight for last... undecided

I dey hail efribori oooo....

The above got me real grin..,how does one collect thanks back? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
gocare:
My sweet princess has arrived. It wasn't easy but at last my God took charge. It was CS. Please help me thank God. BS latter.

Congrats dear, may God watch over her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
@ Stadora Put ur trust in d Lord.I pray he sends u a helper quickly.like Safe06 have said,y not look into dat.maybe fellowship members in ur place of worship,family members or betterstill visit ur Pastor/wife if ure Christian explain tinx/ solicit for assistance.i believe God can use anybody and he will see u tru.just take a bold step out der.it wil b better dan an online own IMO.this too shall pass n u will look back,smile and Glorify ur maker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
congrats!!!!!!!

gocare:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2015
@ Zaynie and Chinwedym good suggestions uve made there.weldone! Other mamas pls come and suggest o.I believe by d end of today u will b relieved Stadora cos u will get an answer to ur prayers.its well

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
nefertitiram:
Mini me was born at 1pm US time yesterday, weighing 4.3kg shocked . Birth story when I settle down

Congrats dear! May God watch over ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Congratulations!!!!!!!

nefertitiram:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
@zaynie, @ Chinwendym
God bless you both & the fruits that spring forth from you ladies will never be forsaken in life..

@stadora,
I've been fighting a battle with myself to just waka pass cos the Orekoya Nanny OLX situation has thoroughly demonised online childcare/homecare situation. That evil woman through her heinous act has closed the door on a lot of potentially great relationships.

If it had been prior to that, you'd have gotten a place in a snap but people are more cautious & wary this day... but an adage in my place says when we close our eyes to make sure our sight does not fall on bad people, when the good ones are walking by, we might miss them, so we will try and see a way to help as an e family...

Most likely its gonna be financial...

@ General house. Kimoni, kaffy4bill, tchiwinnie, beedam, proudmum, clinic,nefertitiram, mytestimony, helovesme, mgeey,sayoberry, ozycy .... if i didnt mention your name, its not deliberate, its an omission. ..

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Congratulations to all our new babies. Thank God for safe delivery.
@stadora, I understand your situation but you have to make us understand you better, if you can just take your time to answer these questions...
-Where are you right now
- where have you being from the beginning of your preggy
-where is your hubby
-are you a first time mum.....
We need to know so that we will know how and in what area we can help.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamaboms: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
soonest:

That your doctor sabi scare person sha? 38% to 40%? How many persons can boast of that? 33% is ok for normal delivery, 30% is the least approved by WHO. Always good to get to 35%, with that no fear of shock in case of much bleeding during n after delivery. I wish you an improved pcv tmrw. grin
serious care ooo, my PCV is 33% at 32weeks and my gyneacologist confirms ok. all these 38-40% are giving me chills already... teamoctober
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2015
stadora:

Yes, bt I ll b d 1 2 stay wt her in her house, hope u get it nw?
rem, all expenses n cost wil b tkn care of
there is something about your need dat doesn't feel right.I'm sorry to sound paranoid bt my aunt once got involved in helping someone in your situation and d woman abandoned d baby till dis day.if you can afford to hire a nanny and handle d expenses then I think you should be able to find a place no matter how small and manage yourself and the baby till you find a better option. Remain Blessed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Lioha, u r sighted.
@ stadora, pls ansa questions asked so we know wia to step in. We r waiting for u sis
Pls talk to us, we won't judge u. We r one big family and here to help each oda.
One love alwaz

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Zaynie, chinwendym, tatacherie and FINA4804 have made wonderful suggestions but Stadora u need to answer the questions they asked so that we will know how best to advice u. God bless all mamas for the wonderful WISDOM

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
gocare:
congrats madam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
nefertitiram:
congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2015
chinma414:
there is something about your need dat doesn't feel right.I'm sorry to sound paranoid bt my aunt once got involved in helping someone in your situation and d woman abandoned d baby till dis day.if you can afford to hire a nanny and handle d expenses then I think you should be able to find a place no matter how small and manage yourself and the baby till you find a better option. Remain Blessed.

The bolded captured my exact thoughts.

@stadora: And I am sorry to say this as well, the first problem I have is the way you coded what you really wanted. Why would it take several other mothers to explain what you really wanted? I will have serious issues recommending help to someone who cannot be open about the true state of things. People have come to this thread to say much more about themselves and they are not judged for it. Pls be more open, you might even get help on issues you didn't request help for. He that is down needs fear no fall.

Then again, I am also left wondering why you have no issues paying the nanny for her services even with you staying with her but finding it difficult to get a place to stay howbeit small. I initially thought it was a financial issue but this part got me totally confused.

I don't really know what to think any more. And pls don't let my post rub you off in an bad way. Not intended.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.