Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,904 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8301530 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) (6931) (6932) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2023
sunbestie:
October Mamas are we ready to receive the mantle of supernatural child birth?

Back to back BAs is only allowed here.
I can't wait to meet my LO๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Everything is set.. bags are packed and ready

We await our baby arrival announcement!

More grace to you and all mamas that are due to bring forth our babies.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 6:03am On Oct 03, 2023
jawalis:
Good evening mothers and expecting motherโ€™s read a remark on folic acid above. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve been taking it and Iโ€™m 20 weeks gone. I got scared already.
The drugs below are what I always got on my ANC visit.

The middle one looks like folic acid.

Ask your doctor in the next appointment.

The pharmacy ought to be writing the names of the drugs given to you .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyG05: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Have you tried using diapers as sanitary towels?

Yes, you heard me well. The very diaper you got for baby.

Don't bother buying pads, just take from your baby's diaper and use.

Size 2 will be OK. Just open it and put on your pants. Well balanced and you are good to go. No leaks no checks.

This will afford you more time to rest and not to be rushing to change every hour.

For start you can practice it before delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2023
LadyG05:
Have you tried using diapers as sanitary towels?

Yes, you heard me well. The very diaper you got for baby.

Don't bother buying pads, just take from your baby's diaper and use.

Size 2 will be OK. Just open it and put on your pants. Well balanced and you are good to go. No leaks no checks.

This will afford you more time to rest and not to be rushing to change every hour.

For start you can practice it before delivery.
Very comfy... Tested and trusted

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2023
Is a Bumpy Tuesday
36weeks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

October Mama's let's make some noise ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Pix taken down

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2023
LadyG05:

We await our baby arrival announcement!

More grace to you and all mamas that are due to bring forth our babies.
Amen oo
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Its a bumpy Tuesday.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SoCalm: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good day mommas.
Please for those under NHIS, is it advisable to register for NHIS at 32 weeks? I heard it takes 1-2months to be effective
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
This place is quite... Mama's wetin dey happen oo? Let's shake out these cute babies ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2023
kunmisola:
With gratitude to God and Joy in our hearts, we announce the arrival of baby rosey11. May the her arrival bring in more goodness into your family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY....... Delivered May 21st.......B.A seen
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.โ€ฆ..B.A/B.S seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd............XX.. Delivered April 21st....B.A/B.S seen
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & XX.... Delivered April 19th......B.A/ B.S seen
6. fabulousfay............ May 6th..... Delivered May 2nd....B.A seen
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX... Delivered May 6th....B.A seen
8. Yumyogo........... May 24th..........XX..... Delivered May 29th.....B.A seen
9. kosi2018.......... May 31st.......XX......Delivered May 5th....B.A/B.S seen
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY.... Delivered May 11th......B.A seen
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY...... Delivered May 28th.....B.A seen
12. rosey11........... May 28th.........XX...... Delivered May 28th......B.A seen
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XX..... Delivered April 27th....B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ............May 30th..........XX,....... Delivered May 30th....B.A seen
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A /B.S seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th........ Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
17. Temtemmie...........May 16th...........XY.........Delivered May 16th.....B.A/ B.S seen
18. Eniwunmi............โ€ฆ......May 6th........... Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
19. Goldenheart002........May 19th......... Delivered May 11th....B.A/B.S seen
20. Jennifer89...........Delivered May 29th......B.A seen

May mamas, how is fourth trimester? Come and sama us with your B.S oooo before the end of May.

May mamas, longest time ooooo. How are you and our beautiful ones.
How time flies, Jason is 6 months today. Kindly say a word of prayer for him.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momandme: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Happy 6 month cutie. May you always be a source of Joy and Happiness to your parent and everyone around you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
kunmisola:

It is well with him and he will live to fulfil purpose in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mamas pls help
I have this neck pain that's been with me for like 3days now. I've taken pcm but still the same. It's coming with headaches now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
kunmisola:

May you continue to grow in strength and courage to excel above your peers beyond anyone's imagination.

Happy Birthday Bobo Jason
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jemimahgogo(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
bimberry1307:
Mamas pls help
I have this neck pain that's been with me for like 3days now. I've taken pcm but still the same. It's coming with headaches now.

I also suffered this neck pain in my first trimester.
I took pcm, stopped using my pillow after some days it stopped

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hi mamas, Iโ€™m currently 36 weeks pregnant, so I went to toilet this morning, wiped when I was done and noticed blood on the toilet paper which not from my an*s. Since then I havenโ€™t experienced any bleeding again, should I be worried please? I was constipated so I strained while using the toilet, I donโ€™t know if that could be the reason.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
bimberry1307:
Mamas pls help
if you do use pillow to sleep, stop and ser if they'll be any difference.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
if you do use pillow to sleep, stop and ser if they'll be any difference.
I'll try this. Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jemimahgogo:

I also suffered this neck pain in my first trimester.
I took pcm, stopped using my pillow after some days it stopped
I'll sleep without the pillow tonight. Hopefully, I'll get relieved. Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Keeky08:
Hi mamas, Iโ€™m currently 36 weeks pregnant, so I went to toilet this morning, wiped when I was done and noticed blood on the toilet paper which not from my an*s. Since then I havenโ€™t experienced any bleeding again, should I be worried please? I was constipated so I strained while using the toilet, I donโ€™t know if that could be the reason.

Please get to the hospital for evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joanudy: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Same here teamie. So ready to port to Oct.
bimberry1307:

Hmmm, won't mind porting to October at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akintola213: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2023
I gave birth early hours today around 1am through an emergency CSโ€ฆ.Edd sept 30,Full BS story coming soon๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
akintola213:
I gave birth early hours today around 1am through an emergency CSโ€ฆ.Edd sept 30,Full BS story coming soon๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Congratulations! Thank God for His mercies. May God continue to uphold you and the baby. Enjoy the new season and try to reduce your stress to the barest minimum to aid quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asas122: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
https://www.rentcalculatoruk.online/2023/10/paid-advertising-juggernauts-dominating.html

In a rapidly globalizing world, international relations and diplomacy play a pivotal role in shaping the way countries interact with each other. One such critical aspect of these relations is visa policies, specifically the concept of Visa-On-Arrival reciprocity. In this article, we will delve into the significance of adopting Visa-On-Arrival reciprocity and the consequences of not doing so, as highlighted by Minister Tunji-Ojo in the realm of politics, specifically within Nairaland.

Understanding Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity
Visa-On-Arrival reciprocity is a diplomatic agreement between two or more countries that allows their citizens to obtain visas upon arrival at each other's borders. This mutual understanding simplifies travel processes and fosters stronger bilateral relations. However, it's crucial to note that this agreement should be based on equality, meaning that the terms should be reciprocal, ensuring that both parties benefit equally.

The Importance of Visa Reciprocity
Visa reciprocity is essential for several reasons. Firstly, it facilitates tourism and business travel, promoting economic growth in both participating nations. Secondly, it encourages cultural exchange and people-to-people connections, fostering a deeper understanding between nations. Finally, it strengthens diplomatic ties, as countries that offer visa reciprocity often share more amicable relations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyNeto(f): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
jawalis:
Good evening mothers and expecting motherโ€™s read a remark on folic acid above. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve been taking it and Iโ€™m 20 weeks gone. I got scared already.
The drugs below are what I always got on my ANC visit.
what you have there is folic acid, bcomplex and ferrous.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
akintola213:

Congratulations mama
We await your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehozy: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hi to the lovely mamas.

I'm new here.
I was referred to this thread by hubby. He has been a silent member for long.

I'm a FTM at 25wk now.

Congrats to the New Mommas.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:43am On Oct 07, 2023
akintola213:
Congratulations mama
Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Ehozy:
Hi to the lovely mamas.

I'm new here.
I was referred to this thread by hubby. He has been a silent member for long.

I'm a FTM at 25wk now.

Congrats to the New Mommas.

Welcome
Stress-free pregnancy journey to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2023
TEAM OCTOBER 2023

Congratulations to mummy akintola213 on the arrival of your baby.

Please don't forget to drop BS to encourage your teammates

1. sunbestie -------- 30th Oct
2. Fineire ---------- 31st Oct --------- XX
3. jjaney --------- 10th Oct
4. ableGoddidit22 --- 5th Oct --- XX --- 16th Sept BS Seen
5. samieea28 ------------ 25th Oct --------- XY
6. misskenny --------- 10th Oct
7. treasuree95 ---------- 15th Oct
8. kinkybabie11 --------- 8th Oct
9. Oyovwi --------- 31st Oct ------- 1st Oct
10. Hanzee ------- 27th Oct ------- XX
11. Veracious12 --------
12. Anna20 --------- 30th Oct
13. Keeky08 --------- 29th Oct ------------ XX
14. Mzbrown --------- 31st Oct ---------- XY
15. teefaht ------------ 29th Oct
16. nifesun ------
17. akintola213 ---- 30th Sept ---- XY - 6th Oct BS seen

#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamjoyoverflow

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2023
Keeky08:
Teamie how are you doing now?
Just checking up on you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jawalis(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2023
MummyNeto:
what you have there is folic acid, bcomplex and ferrous.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) (6931) (6932) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.