Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8308574 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyconcepts:
So today is my BIRTHDAY..... Was looking forward to sharing same date with my LO but EDD is 27th....

The God Bless grin

#Team September For Supernatural Childbirth.
Happy birthday dear. Live long and prosper
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eminya:

Pls send me a copy too. fatimabwaje@gmail.com
I no fit send am o! Have been battling with it since. Pls birthday girl tyconcepts help her out. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
soonest:

I no fit send am o! Have been battling with it since. Pls birthday girl tyconcepts help her out. Tnx

Have sent it to her since morning o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kimoni:

Nkkystel - God bless you for being there for your sister. Sometimes, men like that need a stronger in-law to show them that khaki no be leather.
Thanks dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
@GHoJes, you're so on point about the thick skin part and the western laws that favour women over there as it relates to my sis. He won't be able to try nonsense with the new wife and get away with it.It is well....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyconcepts:
So today is my BIRTHDAY..... Was looking forward to sharing same date with my LO but EDD is 27th....

The God Bless grin

Happy birthday Mama. All the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
zaynie:

Then pad matter... cheesy cheesy cheesy, teamie its to early to start making me crack my ribs abeg. The pad is for after delivery, u use the maternity pad. The only time you can wear pad is after your water breaks and you are still dripping amniotic fluid, to avoid staining yourself, u use any pad available.
Ok o. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Deezou:
Thanks all for asking after me.finally @ d hosp and they just induce me.pray 4 me pls.will get back 2 u if possible

Wish you easy and safe delivery dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
kendrallmai:
Thanks mamas for d welcome kiss
All dues will b paid accordingly n thx all for ur response to my question.

Pls o mamas my gyna always complain of my blood pressure n pcv which are 134/77 n 33% respectively I've tried building it o but nothing I don't know if I should be worried.
#october4supernaturaldelivery kiss
Woh did ur doc do about d BP? Abi he just complained and ignored u? Any medication?
U can still build ur pcv by squeezing ugu and milk 2 drink.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
ennyhollar1:
help ftm ...how do I get this waist pain
out

team independentforsupernaturaldelivery
Welcome teamie......... Oct mommas errwhr. As 4 d waist pain, it's all part of the package cheesy just try not 2 bend 2 much, sit upright and massage with ori and balm. Thats hw I relieve mine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
@kimoni, thanks. I feel honoured.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
zaynie:

Welcome teamie. grin
Oya quick pay membership fee+ late registration fee. angry

E be like say na 1 day----1 baby teamOct go be o... cheesy
This is the result of January joli-joli (xmas and new year things)
Yelx o. Oct mommas don pass our den July mommas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
goldmine:

My dear sister, it's disheartening to know that you are not working yet. You're an adult and no one can force you Don't endure what might turn you into something else.
Stay safe dears and try to make yourselves happy no matter what

goldmine:I am not working because we relocated from Benin to Lagos months ago.
But I have been on my feet looking for work even before arriving Lagos
I understand how I am to be blamed for not seeing this before the wedding and I accept.My aunt even said how could I have gotten pregnant despite . the truth is my birth control failed and I tried to abort it but it just didn't work.yet if I refused the kpekus It would have been said that I refused him wifely duties
I am working on getting a place to stay

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Niyyah:
Morning mamas, pls av bin aving ths mild/dull menstrual like pain in my lower abdomen and its radiating tru awt my legs, on and off inner vag ache and funny lower back pain, i dunno if it's normal And my gynae is out of town
Am 38weeks gone nw
Maybe false Labour o. Hwz ur tooth Niyyah? Bin wanting 2 ask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ tyconcepts happy birthday e hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
@justcurious, my able teamie, God is with u and He'l continue 2 be ur hiding place. We shall all carry 2 term o and team Oct we shall be.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
@Kimoni- tnx for the reply dearie. Its not a naseous feeling. Just a feeling of needing to lie down nd probably sleep and when I don't get to do that Na war. This particular package ain't just nice cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
firsttymum:
sweetie I don't have d e copy... I only have d hard copy. Pls ask tyconcepts or soonesst
kkk,tanku mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Welcome teamie......... Oct mommas errwhr. As 4 d waist pain, it's all part of the package cheesy just try not 2 bend 2 much, sit upright and massage with ori and balm. Thats hw I relieve mine

thanks dear will do just dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

The God Bless grin

Happy birthday ma... God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
zaynie:

Avoid lifting anything. If you have to, use your knees i.stead of your back. Sit, walk and stand right. Use your calcium supplements. Massage.
Pele. Its part of the package kiss

thanks.... hmmmmm part of the package funny

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
lightedpath:

@allmamas- I feel dizzy, tired, restless and almost miserable after eating especially in the morning. Is this also part of the package or Na my own package be dt? I need help pls. Its getting out of hand o. #proudlyteamnovembereyeingoctober
I also felt same some weeks back but not anymore, I guess its all part of the package
#teamnovemberforsupernaturalbirth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
zaynie:

Welcome teamie. grin
Oya quick pay membership fee+ late registration fee. angry

E be like say na 1 day----1 baby teamOct go be o... cheesy
This is the result of January joli-joli (xmas and new year things)

thanks dear, for the payment how much is the fees all together and the account number??
teamOct

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Deezou:
Thanks all for asking after me.finally @ d hosp and they just induce me.pray 4 me pls.will get back 2 u if possible

You shall deliver safely in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaronkecristian(f): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
soonest:
Tyconcepts, tnx. Hv gotten it. Sorry for the trouble.
A blessed week to all the bumping mums in the house
pls help a sis by sendin me a copy through olaronkecristiana@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

The God Bless grin

happy bday mama,pls help send d book 2 ionaolapogloria@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mamas Howfar
Hmmmm, this one October mamas are just popping in per second cheesy
@Deezuo: watching out for ur birth story
@Zaynie and this her "it's part of the package" sha wey no dey give person hope angry
Phew! Never knew pregnancy + school + work + family could be this hard. At times ur online sef but jst too exhausted to type. Starting my second semester exam on monday nd sitting down to study is jst so hard. I havent even submitted proposed Thesis topics to my supervisor whom I really dislike anyway. Whenever I lie to sleep or rest, I wake up with a throbing head pain. To sit too is wahal cuz I can't sit for more than an hour without get pains on the upper right part of my stomach just below my bust. October just seems so far cry
Sorry for my long rant, I wish I could get a solution but Zaynie wud soon come and tell me now it's part of the package
Oya I drop this pen of mine back in the basket of complaint.
#TeamOct kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
happymama:

happy bday mama,pls help send d book 2 ionaolapogloria@yahoo.com,thanks
Pls send to me too.... Oghenekay@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendrallmai(f): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Virtuouswife:

Woh did ur doc do about d BP? Abi he just complained and ignored u? Any medication?
U can still build ur pcv by squeezing ugu and milk 2 drink.

he didn't do anything he just complained n ignore but complains on every antenatal visit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
howz ma teamie@ Niyyah? were u able to see dentist?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Happy birthday @ tyconcepts ! May God grant all ur heart desires

@Deezou I await your birth story cos I know God has done it already.

@blessedtwins did u send stelladimokorkus a mail? Please take things easy. I don't know much but my prayers are with you! May The Lord give you wisdom on the right steps take

@ahnie talk your mum, as it's already out of hand! May The Lord help you take the right steps. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

@all do have a blessed week!

(1) (2) (3) ... (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.