Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8308497 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (6963) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmm..so many pages to read.
@ Ahnie and blessed twins all I owe you two is prayers that God would give you wisdom. I don't have anything extra to add to what other mamas have said.
@ Deezou..supernatural delivery IJN. Awaiting your BS.

@Tyconcepts..Happy birthday dear. Don't worry Deezou go give you BDay mate.

All the late comers, una welcome I believe your team captain Abi prefect has told you what to do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Niyyah:
Morning mamas, pls av bin aving ths mild/dull menstrual like pain in my lower abdomen and its radiating tru awt my legs, on and off inner vag ache and funny lower back pain, i dunno if it's normal And my gynae is out of town
Am 38weeks gone nw

How body? You're in the first stage of labour o, that's how it started with my two.
Hope you've packed you bags.
And don't forget to apply some makeup before you leave for the hospital grin
Keep us posted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ Tyconcepts Happy Birthday ma'am! May God bless ur new age.enjoy ur day

@ Deezoou I wish u a smooth delivery.God is right there with u.awaiting ur joyous annoncement

@ Blessedtwins & Annie its well sis.Im putting u in prayers here.May God give u guidance.I'm just shocked at d stories I just read though.short of words as I just realised I've been messin wit dh yet he forgives n loves me.God help me to b there for him.u don't know wat u got til u hear from others.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
blessedtwins:

goldmine:I am not working because we relocated from Benin to Lagos months ago.
But I have been on my feet looking for work even before arriving Lagos
I understand how I am to be blamed for not seeing this before the wedding and I accept.My aunt even said how could I have gotten pregnant despite . the truth is my birth control failed and I tried to abort it but it just didn't work.yet if I refused the kpekus It would have been said that I refused him wifely duties
I am working on getting a place to stay

Don't overflog yourself for the mistake. It has already been made. Just do the needful now and take care of yourself. Look how u would have eliminated the innocent child just because of your hubby. Thank God the abortion didn't work! Children are gifts from God. May God guide you in the right path and sustain you-for the sake of your child and sanity. Take care.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
kendrallmai:

he didn't do anything he just complained n ignore but complains on every antenatal visit.
Pls try and ask him woh u should do on ur next visit. According 2 my doc, dey start giving medications 4 BP wen it gets 2 140/100. I guess ure safe buh 2 be doubly sure, confirm 4rm ur doc o.

Cc: kaffy4bill, Zaynie and oda Sabi mommas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
kendlez:
Mamas Howfar
Hmmmm, this one October mamas are just popping in per second cheesy
@Deezuo: watching out for ur birth story
@Zaynie and this her "it's part of the package" sha wey no dey give person hope angry
Phew! Never knew pregnancy + school + work + family could be this hard. At times ur online sef but jst too exhausted to type. Starting my second semester exam on monday nd sitting down to study is jst so hard. I havent even submitted proposed Thesis topics to my supervisor whom I really dislike anyway. Whenever I lie to sleep or rest, I wake up with a throbing head pain. To sit too is wahal cuz I can't sit for more than an hour without get pains on the upper right part of my stomach just below my bust. October just seems so far cry
Sorry for my long rant, I wish I could get a solution but Zaynie wud soon come and tell me now it's part of the package
Oya I drop this pen of mine back in the basket of complaint.
#TeamOct kiss
Hahahahaaha. IT'S ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE my teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eminya:

I also felt same some weeks back but not anymore, I guess its all part of the package
#teamnovemberforsupernaturalbirth
teammate thanks o. I hop I get over it too. It will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

Done.
pls dear, help me wt d ebook ada4emeka@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
tyconcepts:

Have sent it to her since morning o!
Happy B-DaY dearie! WULLNP!! Please, send to nkkystel@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Misen:
Happy birthday dearie...Live long and prosper smiley

soonest:

Happy birthday dear. Live long and prosper

goldmine:

Happy birthday Mama. All the best.

Jennifer89:
@ tyconcepts happy birthday e hugs

gtkay:

Happy birthday ma... God bless u

happymama:

happy bday mama.

Fabmummy:
Happy birthday @ tyconcepts ! May God grant all ur heart desires.

Beryl15:
@Tyconcepts..Happy birthday dear. Don't worry Deezou go give you BDay mate.

tatacherie:
@ Tyconcepts Happy Birthday ma'am! May God bless ur new age.enjoy ur day.

nkkystel:

Happy B-DaY dearie! WULLNP!!

Thanks for all the wishes FAM & Amen to the prayers.

Gracias...
Obrigado...
Seyanponga....
Asanteshana....
Osheee....
Wei ko biru....

Love you all like fat kids loves cake kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Virtuouswife:
Now I understand. Thanking you very much *in jenifa's voice * wink
pls is ss done b4 or after delivery, tot dy say Touchin of breast induces labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
HBD tyconcepts...many more beautiful years ahead...enjoy your day and abeg no do too much shakara oooo... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ Tyconcepts Happy Birthday sis! God's continual blessings

@ Deezoou It shall end in praise

@ Ahnie & Blessedtwins its well with your soul..you are in my prayers..

Hello #teamjanuary# hope we are all good..
Happy new week every1

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
safe06:
HBD tyconcepts...many more beautiful years ahead...enjoy your day and abeg no do too much shakara oooo... grin

Thanks sis....

Where I wan pass do shakara?? The steps has turned elephant walking and LO just tanda for my lower abdomen as if we get fracas before. I tried twerking but obviously the spirit has departed...I just jejely siddon my own in respect before him papa ask me questions wei no get answers.

Can't wait joooooor.

Team September.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
spicychic847:
@ Tyconcepts Happy Birthday sis! God's continual blessings

Bless you ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
spicychic847:

Hello #teamjanuary# hope we are all good..
Happy new week every1
Sis I greet u.body dey kamkpe.trust lo is kicking wela
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Deezou how far. Omg how time flies. Just yesterday u announced ur bfp nd now baby. May God be praised.
I have missed alot will try to read back. Problem be say the small wey I read I don confuse.
Blessed twins oda mamas have spoke o. In d end u hv d decision to make but please make a decision u will not regret. Also no need u giving dh to anyone o. All that is very unnecessary. U need to focus biko. Focus on how u can save urself. Think about empowering yourself. Relax. Enjoy. Pamper urself. Your baby deserves it. We love u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Deezou how far. Omg how time flies. Just yesterday u announced ur bfp nd now baby. May God be praised.
I have missed alot will try to read back. Problem be say the small wey I read I don confuse.
Blessedtwins oda mamas have spoke o. In d end u hv d decision to make but please make a decision u will not regret. Also no need u giving dh to anyone o. All that is very unnecessary. U need to focus biko. Focus on how u can save urself. Think about empowering yourself. Relax. Enjoy. Pamper urself. Your baby deserves it. We love u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
tatacherie:
Sis I greet u.body dey kamkpe.trust lo is kicking wela
just feeling tiny tiny movements..20wks today..tkia of u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GHoJes: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
goldmine:
@GHoJes, you're so on point about the thick skin part and the western laws that favour women over there as it relates to my sis. He won't be able to try nonsense with the new wife and get away with it. The funny thing is that the guy is just 2 years older than my sis o. He is even trying to get into her good books now and get back together. And we don't trust her not to budge when he mounts a lot of pressure considering how she went back to him several times in the past. And she's saying her Pastor told her not to shut d door completely on him cos he is her destined husband.

We are only praying for her. That God would guide her to take the best decision that would favour her and make her live in peace. He's probably being stiffled by the western laws and is tired. In as much as I would love the kids to maintain a good relationship with their father despite d divorce,we feel it's best they remain divorced. Enof of her being used as a punching bag and embarrassed in public. The little girl actually lived in terror of him while he was still married to my sister. It is well....
God forbid say na tory of if he no kill your sister, your sister na go kill am. Make una dey pray make their paths no cross again o and cast the spirit of sufferhead commot your sis body. If possible sef convince her to change dat church, because na only 10 dollars her ex go give the pastor for am to see vision say they were matched in heaven.

My dear, i have seen such cases of reunion, it almost always take the woman back to square one and never works because antelops dont change their spots. It is indeed well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
@deezou God is wit u,it must surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
My E family,my bundle of joy arrived today by 11am weighing 3.8kg (babyboy)

BS later.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
stadora:

pls is ss done b4 or after delivery, tot dy say Touchin of breast induces labour
Wot is ss? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
shiller:

BS later.
Yaaaay...... September mommas dropping lyk it's hot..... Congratulations dear, God be praised.
Tyconcepts come see ur birth mate o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Goldmine thanks for sharing.
What a heart rending ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ennyhollar1(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
shiller:

BS later.

congratulations dear may Allah bless him for u and urs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
shiller:

BS later.

Hearty congratulations ma'am.

God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
shiller:

BS later.

Chop kiss kiss kiss for this wonderful birthday gift of a birthday mate.

Baby boy, I don't need to see u before loving you....First among equals you will be....Always d head....Nothing evil shall come near you....You shall be a story of smiles, joy n laughter to mom, dad & your generation. Love youuuuu.

The 7th sign is blessed.

*****Elephant walking to the fridge for a glass of something intoxicating*****

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
@bold you're contradicting yourself but whatever the case, just do something before you become a statistic.

ahnie:
Jellymon,i prefer to hear the bitter truth,than the sweet lies.my husband z good, the issue here is his temper.i see no big deal seeing him off to the gate,hugs n kisses,but i cant do it always because i need to tend to our lit2 child,sometimes wakin up by 3.30am to prepare his meal n put inside his flask and clean the house,and still go to work.which he fails to understand bcus sometimes i hardly sleep in the nyt.i hav prayed,fasted n the rest.they said,i shud be submissive,o yeah i did..but what did it fetch me?bullyin,beating,dehumanizin xperiences.do you know how many artificial tattoos(severe BITING on my Back and arms that he gav to me?i have a broken wrist, you want to know why i adopted the silent method?bcus then,if i talk it always fetches me beatin,so i always keep him quiet to avoid such.i'm not taintin his image.my people cant come to my home,becus of his character. my only pacifier is my sweet Mil,that encourages me to overlook his issues.i hav even ran away from home several times to his younger brother's place,who tend calls him to scold the both of us.he was the one that even told me abt keepin him quiet when,he's in the mood.yesterday he was pullin my strands n bendin my Neck that i must to answer him.i went into shock cryin n wee wee on myself.my almost 3months baby was cryin seein how her father was displayin his john cena skills on me.His mum has bn the one prayin and tellin be to bear his ish's.funny enuf,if you asked him all what i stated here,my husband will correlate it.what i need z help n encouragement.i dont want to Die and later n my burial proceeding z announced most ppl wil be like..why didnt she seek for help,and they will speedily typed...RIP,how can i rest in PEACE?i can never REST in PEACE that z why i'm cryin out loud for the world to hear me.i know that most ladies are passin thru this trauma ish,but are shy to speak. The age diff'z is not even my problem,but the beating.there is this lady that stays behind my compound,she ran away with her 4kids,almost 9months now.if you see the lanky husband,you go think say...he nor dhey shit,very quiet but nah FIRE.please jellymom,can we switch places so you can know how it hurts.gracias
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
firsttymum:

Let's not forget to appreciate our husbands o.... And continue to pray to God... You might never know the bullshit or nastiness you dish out to ur DH till u read someone's story

True sister.

I've said it before. The more I go through NL, the more I appreciate what I have. All these are learning experiences for us.

One would wake up to breakfast in bed and still take it for granted. Never again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Whr's cutiereborn, Jennifer89, Niyyah, Abiagirl77 and odas? Hope ure all doing great.
Stodara hw body?
Dere's ds momma I hvnt 4rm.... Bbglory, hope ure fyn.
September mommas, supernatural childbirths will be ur portion...... Amen.

My able team Oct, una don shop finish? Me don pause o.... Anybody follow me pause? Laziness no get part 2 o cheesy. Ozycy, Zaynie, Iffffffy and my oda teammates, come out 4rm ya hiding places.

Modath, proudmom38, Keji3, una don run leave us? Hibernation is not allowed o. Chinwendym hw fr.

All oda mommas I hail u all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
shiller:

BS later.
Congrats dear. See this former teamie o.
God bless you and your prince.

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (6963) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.