Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,868 members, 7,949,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8433801 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (6973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendraloops: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
kaffy4bill:

As tempting as the thot mite b, u don't want to go for tube tying after 2kids cos u don't want another. U mite want to consider implant or IUD.
Wishing u d very best sis
God wil ease ur affairs
One love alwaz

I'm very sure oh!! if the need for another baby arises, we'll adopt. we've ironed it out wella. thanks my sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Team mates how una dey? My body aches like kilode, every single joint dey pain. The contractions abi na braxton hicks no be here o. November abeg do show face o. All mamas how una dey and how the pushing? Supernatural delivery to all of us mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafyz23(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ameen! Supernatural delivery to my wife too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Havefaith222: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello all,I'm posting for the first time on this forum,but I've been a silent reader all the while,I can finally come out of hiding.My story long oo, grin,I had a baby at 7mnths in may due to premature labor but lost the baby,by God's grace I 'm pregnant again.Pls I have been experiencing lots of discharge and itching,I went to a gyny who prescribed flucomol-50 oral tablets,gynaemed to be inserted and ketacon cream ,please are these drugs safe in preg,I'm 9 weeks pregnant?Has anyone faced this challenge before?pls help answer my questions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ Sabi mama's, at what week is a pregnancy said to be full term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cobany09: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello mamas,

Am an expectant ftm(15wks) and am down with malaria and typhoid.Please what medication can I take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Allibaby78: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=JustDiapers post=26417947][/quote]

Do you sell MAMIA diapers? Whats your BBM Pin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Eminya:
Term is 37 - 40 weeks and 6days
Before 37 is pre term
37 n 38 is early term
39 n 40 is full term
40 to 40wks n 6days is late term
After this is post term

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ManchyBabe: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello mummies,

Who do I register with & how much is my due payable oo.

HELP!

Ftm here, after ttc for (5 Longggggg years) #Team march# 14weeks

Please I have noooo appetite, I can go a whole day without eating. It started with me hating most food (mind you I didn't experience MS), just natural hatred (food aversion). All my best food are now worst and I don't want to hear the names, my Doc suggest it's psychological, that I have to learn liking them one at a time again..

I HATE FOOD INSHORT! embarassed angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Eminya:

37wks - 40wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Havefaith222:
Hello all,I'm posting for the first time on this forum,but I've been a silent reader all the while,I can finally come out of hiding.My story long oo, grin,I had a baby at 7mnths in may due to premature labor but lost the baby,by God's grace I 'm pregnant again.Pls I have been experiencing lots of discharge and itching,I went to a gyny who prescribed flucomol-50 oral tablets,gynaemed to be inserted and ketacon cream ,please are these drugs safe in preg,I'm 9 weeks pregnant?Has anyone faced this challenge before?pls help answer my questions.

Congrats. May you carry to term, deliver with ease and have a wonderful life with the child . Amin.
To your question, Drs usually frown at using drugs in your first trimester. Ask your Dr if it is a yeast infection. If it is, all these drugs you will be using is just temporary o. Cos it reoccurs a lot. Just go the natural remedy way till at least your 2nd trimester. But if it isnt yeast....then I dont know what to say again o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
cobany09:
Hello mamas,

Am an expectant ftm(15wks) and am down with malaria and typhoid.Please what medication can I take

Welcome mama.
Pele.
Who told you you have malaria and typhoid, did you do a confirmatory test?
If your answer is yes, then your Dr is in the best position to prescribe a drug to you.
If no, then do so and be sure that it isnt a symptom of your package.

Only your Dr should prescribe drugs to you. In my first trimester, I had cough and I foolishly used septrim cos the cough was unbearable and I was not ready to register ANC yet. Later in the day, I read that septrim blocks the action of folic acid including that going to the foetus so I had to triple my dose of folic acid in order to make up the lost ones.

Take care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Havefaith222:
150mg of fluconazole(flucomol) is said to be safe in early pregnancy. Doses above this have been shown to increase chances of birth defects. I normally advise against oral antifungal in first trimester. Left to me, the gynaemed pessary for insertion is the best choice. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
ManchyBabe:
Hello mummies,

HELP!

Please I have noooo appetite, I can go a whole day without eating. It started with me hating most food (mind you I didn't experience MS), just natural hatred (food aversion). All my best food are now worst and I don't want to hear the names, my Doc suggest it's psychological, that I have to learn liking them one at a time again..

Congrats and happy bumping!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
ManchyBabe:
Hello mummies,

HELP!

First of all, welcome mama. Have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Next and just as important....you pay to ME!!! and ME alone. Any other person you pay to is a counterfeit. Oya join the queue sharperly. wink

As for the loss of appetite, just try to eat something healthy even if it means forcing it down your throat. You can also try to eat out. In my 1st trimester I didnt have appetite for anything I cooked but you would see me happily munching mama put or fast food junks.
You are not eating for yourself but for that lil cutie in you that is totally dependent on you to get all the food he needs.
Pele, it will end in praise
+
Its part of the package grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
soonest:

Term is 37 - 40 weeks and 6days
Before 37 is pre term
37 n 38 is early term
39 n 40 is full term
40 to 40wks n 6days is late term
After this is post term

A church member was telling me how she spent plenty money for her baby's birthday. I told her she has money o. She said it was necessary because her pregnancy past 9 months, that she needed to thank God. So I asked how many weeks, she said 40 weeks.

Haa, I tried to make her understand that it's full term. The lady kept arguing. She said 36 weeks is full term, mogbe.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Havefaith222: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thank you for the response @Soonest ,God bless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Havefaith222: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ Zaynie thank u,I'll have to check again then cos I want to be very careful with this pregnancy.Its a precious gift from God to wipe my tears
Happy bumping all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
rezzy:

A church member was telling me how she spent plenty money for her baby's birthday. I told her she has money o. She said it was necessary because her pregnancy past 9 months, that she needed to thank God. So I asked how many weeks, she said 40 weeks.

Haa, I tried to make her understand that it's full term. The lady kept arguing. She said 36 weeks is full term, mogbe.
Lol! I guess she was calculating using lunar month. Alot of people make dat mistake. They will say they were pregnant for 10months meanwhile it's 40weeks in the real sense of it.
Havefaith222:
Thank you for the response @Soonest ,God bless.
you are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
rezzy:

grin grin so 41 -42 weeks is?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

37wks - 40wks
soonest:
Term is 37 - 40 weeks and 6days Before 37 is pre term 37 n 38 is early term 39 n 40 is full term 40 to 40wks n 6days is late term After this is post term
tyconcepts:

37wks - 40wks

Thanks mama's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
olamitie:
congrats dear, ur joy shall be permanent insha allah.Wat did u do dis time,I also had d same experience,had a stillbirth and two miscarriages in two years, please were you placed on anything this time around, pls I need answers dear, I'm dying In grief and CNT stand losing another.
please respond[b][/b]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 5:04am On Sep 17, 2015
missmalachi:

Sit n enjoy d house n its drama cos wen u graduate to d nxt level, u will so miss dis family

Very true,

It feels like i traveled since i posted last.

VIGILANTE IS SOOOOO REAL and i strongly pray every one in this dear family will experience it .

To my BS, coming soon ( i used to wonder before putting to bed how and why some mothers who had put to bed here usually post midnight but,i understand now). It feels refreshing posting after breastfeeding and changing diapers for me.

Happy bumping ma'ams. It will be as easy as ease.

September team mates,i dey hail ooo.

******Learning to catwalk again as i had tear***

wink wink

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Havefaith222:
Anoda #TeamApril# mama in da house, u are welcome, jejely sidon gidigba and enjoy, mama Zaynie will come give u form Make u pay ur dues.
If ur gynae has prescribed those meds, they shud be safe. U can try Google for more info on oral aboriginals.
Happy bumping!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2015
kendraloops:

I'm very sure oh!! if the need for another baby arises, we'll adopt. we've ironed it out wella. thanks my sis.

Hehehehehehehe

I feel you Kendra, but pls don't take this type of permanent decision when you are pregnant or immediately after childbirth. Women say a lot of things during these periods but soon get over those words long after.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2015
dunasy:

Very true,

It feels like i traveled since i posted last.

VIGILANTE IS SOOOOO REAL and i strongly pray every one in this dear family will experience it .

To my BS, coming soon ( i used to wonder before putting to bed how and why some mothers who had put to bed here usually post midnight but,i understand now). It feels refreshing posting after breastfeeding and changing diapers for me.

Happy bumping ma'ams. It will be as easy as ease.

September team mates,i dey hail ooo.

******Learning to catwalk again as i had tear***
wink wink

@ bolded grin grin grin grin

You have now don jazzy the mystery of midnight posting cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2015
@Euphorbia, i dey jooh! E no give me mouth talk at all. d ms no be here. the kind yam wey d pound for my head, i no fit describe am. at a point i was crying like a baby. how you dey? i know you are fine. mamas in the house i tuale for una. September mama i hale oh, una dey make us proud only say i no d see the birth stories.

euphorbia:
@ Itissettled3 , by God's grace,you will join team 2016 too.thanks for the run around.
Lioha,long time.how are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendraloops: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Kimoni:

Hehehehehehehe

I feel you Kendra, but pls don't take this type of permanent decision when you are pregnant or immediately after childbirth. Women say a lot of things during these periods but soon get over those words long after.

ayaf heard you though I wonder why peeps think I'm not sure of my decision. I sure gan ni, I've always wanted just 2 kids, same with oga too. I'll be very angry if I get pregnant a 3rd time(lol) that's why I want something permanent. suggested a vasectomy for my oga, he just look me laugh. or I'll do surrogacy for the 3rd one(winks).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
nazablossom:
good morning all. I got my BFPafter ttc for 3yrs&5months. I am so happy to join this group. team may2016.
Congrats to you and DH!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2015
kendraloops:

ayaf heard you though I wonder why peeps think I'm not sure of my decision. I sure gan ni, I've always wanted just 2 kids, same with oga too. I'll be very angry if I get pregnant a 3rd time(lol) that's why I want something permanent. suggested a vasectomy for my oga, he just look me laugh. or I'll do surrogacy for the 3rd one(winks).
Nne u try o. Lol. Anyway happy truckpushing. Abeg sleep dey cash me but am fortunately/unfortunately @ work embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
kendraloops:

My uncle and his wife also planned for 2 kids.he even made a double bulk for them.so the second pregnancy came as twins(2 girls).the wife didn't knw that she was pregnant with twins as scan result was 1 boy.and so therefore ,3 kids grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
@kendraloops..trust me you don't want a permanent form of birth control..I'd advice you go for the temporary ones and see wch suits you..I'm speaking from my parents experience..things weren't soo OK with them and they felt 2 kids would do..mybdad was the one enforcing it.mum was indifferent..bcz the temporary form of birth control did fail..they resulted to aborting wen ever mum took in undecided..you can imagine! To cut the long story short things got better,kids were grown and had left for skul.I got married..and then my same dad wanted more kids..he felt he needed more as opposed to when he thought 2 were OK..its became a tug of war..mum couldn't conceive..not bcz she was past menopause..she was still in her early 30s cos she got married very early..constant nagging and quarreling..it threatened to pull the family apart..of course dad wouldn't want to tk d blame..he felt he did wat was right at the time..imagine her going through fertlity treatments..not to bore you but it took almost 5yrs before God answered her prayers and she had the last..just when they were preparing for ivf..imagine if it were a permanent form of birth control they'd used..it wouldn't be funny..

Sorry for the long epistle..just thought I'd share..even though I'd wanted to act indifferent to your post..IMHO temporary would be better for you..besides God never places a burden on us more than which we can bear..things would get better by God's grace..tkcr of you and our lil one kiss

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (6973) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.