Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8294379 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
lightedpath:
Wow! What a good way to start the week. Congratulations to everfaithfulGod and zaynie. God's blessings
@firstymum- welldone o. Be doing assistant captain for October ehn when your team no get captain undecided
My dear, tell am o. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
T4tunu:
Mamas help me praise God oo my charming prince arrived yesterday oct 24 at 12 noon weighing 3.2kg at 38 weeks 6days

I prayed for october and God answered. Smooth delivery BS coming soonest
Congrats momma, God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
mummyf:
congrats to the oct mums over 4 years ago. she was full of fear and in the long run they did cs for her.her baby weigh 1.9kg. she was not happy cos she felt
shocked. Hearing this for the first time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by T4tunu(f): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
My wonderful Birth Story

On friday 23rd october, i woke up with contractions at 7am and they were abt 7 mins apart. Decided to go to the hospital..i was checked n doc said i was 2cm dilated but they had to admit me n watch me coz im a FTM. Fast forward till 4pm wen i was again checked still 2cm n contractions were dying down. Then i started praying that i must not be sent home without having this baby o angry i decided to take a one hour walk n see if things get better, still nothing. My husband asked dem to discharge us around midnight since there was no improvement but they insisted they had to kip us till morning

Around 4 am on saturday, contractions intensified n were coming in 3-4mins apart. I knew i had progressed. Was checked at 7 am i was 4cm dilated cool they moved me to the delivery room around 9:30am n checked again i was 7cm. The pain was still bearable. Na so dem put drip for my hand o, i asked hope its not painful, d nurse said its jus normal drip not knowing i was being augumented embarassed then contaction pain went to x100 and i could barely rest through them. At this point i was shouting Jesus its me n u today cheesy it was too painful cant even describe it

Part 2 coming shortly lemi feed my little man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by T4tunu(f): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
derommyvent:
Mamas please help oooooo
I'm 26 weeks and i have been experiencing sharp shooting
vaginal pains to the extent that it is hard to walk. It also hurts badly while laying down. This is my second baby and i haven't had this problem before. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms I'm scared. Please help. Thanks in advance.

I had same experience too from 28 weeks up until delivery. My doc said it was my babys head pushing down so i had to endure it. U can ask ur doc tho. Sorry dear it will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Congratulations T4tunu teamie before before. God's blessings
Medical personnel in the house- just wanna ask why labour is being augmented these days. Is d drip compulsory? Ahh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
ozycy:

Hia, see November mama helping me to update my list. Everybody be liking team October. We too gbaski
make I no lie I love ur team.... All those names means testimony... As In God is too good

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
lightedpath:
Congratulations T4tunu teamie before before. God's blessings
Medical personnel in the house- just wanna ask why labour is being augmented these days. Is d drip compulsory? Ahh
it's not... It depends on the woman. Some labors r fast, some slow. Remember when there's no more amniotic fluid baby shld be out and bla bla....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
congrats t4tunu, may GOD bless the lo.

@ozycy, i saw the baby with my eyes oo, very tiny! the doctor didnt even allow her to enter full term cos they 'assumed' the baby was already big at 8months.the mother is on the big side and she told me the doc didnt even check foetal weight with scan.he only measured her stomach with tape.
tried convincing her to get a second opinion but since am no doctor, i was kept in the dark till delivery was done.
thank GOD the baby is a fighter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
ozycy:

My dear, tell am o. grin
lightedpath:
Wow! What a good way to start the week. Congratulations to everfaithfulGod and zaynie. God's blessings
@firstymum- welldone o. Be doing assistant captain for October ehn when your team no get captain undecided

Chinwendym is our captain jare... BTW where is she sef?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
firsttymum:
it's not... It depends on the woman. Some labors r fast, some slow. Remember when there's no more amniotic fluid baby shld be out and bla bla....
hmmmm. God help us o. No good report about that drip embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
firsttymum:

Chinwendym is our captain jare... BTW where is she sef?
eating pineapple grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
lightedpath:
hmmmm. God help us o. No good report about that drip embarassed
Amen. It's not our potion...

Teamnovember teamsupernaturalchildbirth

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
T4tunu:
Mamas help me praise God oo my charming prince arrived yesterday oct 24 at 12 noon weighing 3.2kg at 38 weeks 6days

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
T4tunu:

Wow Congrats teamie. GOD bless you and LO. Quick recovery to you.
October mamas are just too much, nobody wants to port to Nov. Firsttymum oya delete her name permanently from that your Nov list. Everyone wants to join the reigning team. If I hear say another team wan compete with US eh.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
talltosyne:

Congrat mama, God bless u and ur Lo

October mama's are really hot oo
You can say that again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
ozycy:

Wow Congrats teamie. GOD bless you and LO. Quick recovery to you.
October mamas are just too much, nobody wants to port to Nov. Firsttymum oya delete her name permanently from that your Nov list. Everyone wants to join the reigning team. If I hear say another team wan compete with US eh.
our list is getting empty... Chai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
firsttymum:
make I no lie I love ur team.... All those names means testimony... As In God is too good
grin. I like you cos u dey talk true.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
firsttymum:
our list is getting empty... Chai
"Our" list HOW?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
ozycy:

"Our" list HOW?
team November list na. They have moved to ur team

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
1. Firsttymum
2. Missope
3. Eminya
4. Lightedpath
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Chinwendym Hoping to port to October
7. Gtkay
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay
11. Chizzy86
12. Curve ported to October
13. Honey86
14. Nafikowa
15. Trendy80s
16. Oriste
17. Zee10
18. T4tunu ported to October

Valentinekpekus where una dey? Next week is November o

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misen: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2015
E remain me ooooooooooh for team October,I tap into all the supernatural birth stories,October shall not pass me by in Jesus name,the baby just cross leg pose inside my tummy,very soon I shall share my own birth story ijn.....
Still tripping team October......

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:47am On Oct 26, 2015
firsttymum:
team November list na. They have moved to ur team
Oh, now I understand, I tot you were referring to October list as "our"
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Misen:
E remain me ooooooooooh for team October,I tap into all the supernatural birth stories,October shall not pass me by in Jesus name,the baby just cross leg pose inside my tummy,very soon I shall share my own birth story ijn.....
Still tripping team October......
Amen, expecting the good news sooner than you expected.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:55am On Oct 26, 2015
firsttymum:
1. Firsttymum
2. Missope
3. Eminya
4. Lightedpath
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Chinwendym Hoping to port to October
7. Gtkay
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay
11. Chizzy86
12. Curve ported to October
13. Honey86
14. Nafikowa
15. Trendy80s
16. Oriste
17. Zee10
18. T4tunu ported to October

Valentinekpekus where una dey? Next week is November o
MissOpe and Gtkay are in my list. Wetin be your own sef? They prefer to join the APC Errm grin the winning team. Abi you want US to be dragging human beings here. Non of US port go September and we ain't porting to November. October team to we remain.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats T4tunu,God bless d little one. Awaiting d concluding part of ur BS. Mama Zaynie....na vigilante tinz?? We dey wait oo cheesy. Kisses to Lo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oselin: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=T4tunu post=39352263]Mamas help me praise God oo my charming prince arrived yesterday oct 24 at 12 noon weighing 3.2kg at 38 weeks 6days

I prayed for october and God answered. Smooth delivery BS coming soonest[/quote

Congratulations Dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2015
October mama's Zaynie n T4tunu na only una waka com, abeg all dis part 1&2 hollywood BS make una complete am Jor, d suspense is don do.

Beauriful morning house!

#TeamAprilForGrace#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
T4tunu:

I had same experience too from 28 weeks up until delivery. My doc said it was my babys head pushing down so i had to endure it. U can ask ur doc tho. Sorry dear it will end in praise
Congrats on the arrival of your prince, may he continually be a blessing to you and his generation. I am relieved that someone else too experienced it before, i will also have to endure it too. Thanks so much for your response.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning mamas in the house
please i am having lower abdominal pain is it normal and after using the toilet and clean i saw blood.
please help as i am thinking of going to the hospital this morning
Thanks and do have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2015
Mama Zaynie and mama T4tunu. Emi ti je popcorn tan o.. Come nd continue your BS o... cheesy me no dey like Suspense o

Good morning mamas

Any TeamJune in the house kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2015
4realwoman:
Good morning mamas in the house
please i am having lower abdominal pain is it normal and after using the toilet and clean i saw blood.
please help as i am thinking of going to the hospital this morning
Thanks and do have a wonderful week ahead.
U shouldn't b thinking of going to d hospital.u should actually be on or way right NOW.if i were u i would register for antenatal immediately since u just got ur BFP,and uve been trying for sometime now.tinx lyk progesteron should b checked.rule out fibrod,nd get proper/close monitoring from ur Dr.its well ur baby is safe IJN.fear not!The Lord is with u.pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.