Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8292524 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (6962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Eminya:
Help me welcome my lil prince Joshua, Jehovah overdo has really done it for my family. BS later, lemme rest
congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Eminya, congrats o. Nice BS. Thank God for safe delivery, may God bless ur lo.
@Melsmum, lol. Some days are like fat. We ll try nt to miss d next episode

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gaily04:

Madam, is it now a bad thing to help out, I guess my bad. I rest my case, if I wanted to assume the roll, would have done so long ago. Sorry for wanting to help

babe guess u reading me wrongly ooo me i was happy u knew most of team May and i gladly said u shld be class kaptin shuuuu shey i talk bad tin be dis.. hian.. ok ooo.. inshort u must do like dis so. u like or u like class kaptain team may..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=missmalachi post=39973080][/quote]
Did you buy it in Abuja? if you did please can you drop their address cos I called the number on the flyer but there was no answer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
*strolls into thread* congrats to all nov mamas dat ve put to bed. God bless u n ur los. D remaining belleful mamas, u shall all carry to term in Jesus name. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
King David @ 5 months

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Misen:
Gd evening house,sorry AV been MIA,the vigilante is real......lol,here's my Bs story
My due date was 24th October,baby didn't show,was already tired of waiting,started doing exercising and spending hours walking around malls,on the 27th I went to see my ped,he was to do a membrane sweep but when he checked me he said baby had decended and I was already 2cm dilated,was happy and went home,was feeling funny that night,when I got home was soo tired I slept off,by 2:30 am I started having contractions,but no show so I Thot it wasn't serious,but it was coming so close ,u quickly showered and called a cab to take me to d hospital,on getting dere was checked I was already 5 cm,still no show or water break,I was wheeled to d labor and delivery,the contractions kept coming closer but d pain wasn't soo much,by d time my doctor came,I was still 5 cm,he then broke my water,before I could blink twice I started feeling d urge to push,I told d Doctor,he said the nurse to check me,I was already 9cm,before they could get me ready,I was already pushing,in less than 10 mins,my Lil prince was born weighing 3.5kg,I give glory to God,my labor was sooo short and painless...team supernatural childbirth....
#sorry for the long post#
Congratulations dearie! Cute son you've got, had to like his pix first before liking and quoting you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Apple19:
To all our #threadcuties# may God bless and preserve you for your parents and generations.

To the new vigilante Mamas, the Lord be praised for a journey well completed... Congratulations

And to us the rest wadling mamas, WE SHALL ARRIVE SAFELY with no stress in Jesus name.

Pls mamas, I've been battling indigestion cum constipation for a while now. So bad that I feel so uncomfortable sleeping both day and night. No fruit is helping, vegetable sef..hmmm it is well. Pls advice on what else to do, cos am thinking of going the laxative route O.

#Teamfebruarytorockforeasydroppings#

Your muscles are bein slowed down by pregnancy hormones.
Try to always drink plenty of fluids, eat fruits that aid digestion( watermelon, orange) not ( apple, banana), and vegetables (in large quantity)
If you are a fan of hard swallows, now is the time to let go or go soft wink and say no to bread too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
tatacherie:
@ moonert I've been using dat same spice to cook peppersoup always oo.I hope e nor go shrink baby ooo
I tink I have to reduce its intake for now.thanks for sharing
I craved hot water yam(ji mmiri oku) while preggy, at a time , I was eating it almost daily. I prepared it with Uda, now wey I don born, am OMO, no body to cook omugwo food for me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
ozycy:

I craved hot water yam(ji mmiri oku) while preggy, at a time , I was eating it almost daily. I prepared it with Uda, now wey I don born, am OMO, no body to cook omugwo food for me. embarassed
Pele o mama! The Lord is ur strength.but I guess it doesn't have any negative effects sha d pepper soup spice.cnt do without o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Finally I can type..I'm soo glad I didn't miss #threadcuties# last night..was refreshing per second..didn't want to comment so as not to miss anything..infact I can give a full review on all babies displayed on here grin..they are all soo lovely and wonderful so tey I dream say I born last night.. cheesy
@mamas (beedam, Gaily04, Beryl15, sexymum, Keji3, sheweezy, missmalachi, pwettytemmy, proudmum38, rezzy, ahnie, temmy2103, cutiereborn, olaoyekemi, switgoody, Justcurious, dunasy, Izzystevens, Misen, all other mamas i may have missed out on, and ofcourse the ever mouthed mama modath grin, pls tell LBK I'm coming to borrow his wear..I love it!!!) God bless you mamas,y'all are super moms kiss..may God continue to bless you all and your joys with the best of both worlds kiss kiss kiss..now I'm getting emotional cry.. Lemme end it here grin..
I can't wait mehn! Team December what's happening..hope we are set and taking our walks.. May God grant us an easy delivery..

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
tchiwinnie:
lol. U no see as kimoni tk murder my moniker no. Issorai.
@mitchyy, how are u today? Are u still bleeding? Wot did d scan say abt d foetal sac and ur OS? Any cramps? Pls get as much rest as u can. God ll perfect all dat concerns u.Amen!

I'm better now. The bleeding stopped while i was doing the scan. The result says everything is okay. But it mentioned corpus luteal cyst and the doc said its a ruptured cyst. Is there anything you think i can do to prevent future bleeding? The cramps still come once in a while and i've been resting. Dh has been doing all the house chores.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MelsMum(f): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
@tchiwinnie thanks my dear. Will be very vigilant next week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls december mamas, is anyone experiencing this kind of tiredness i'm facing? All i ever want to do is sleep, sleep and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
See wetin sleep do me, i only saw the 1st 3 and last 3 babies. cute babies. i will not miss that of next week no matter what.

Iyomomo how body now? i know say you don start to the kpekus grin because this year no escape us at all. April account is ok. talltosyne will confirmed to that.

Zaynie na good mama now oh. You know she is on probation. Humility na her second name now. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Modath and Eminya I never born o! Thanks for checking up kiss

Firsttymum weldone o! Na so you run abandone ya crew members abi? Itssorite.

My data chose the wrongest of time to expire cry making me miss out on the #thread cutie night on Thursday! And I couldnt reach mr bunmioguns on time to buy data angry

On this blessedtwins matter some people are lucky say I no dey online when dem dey yarn all that trash angry angry angry especially the pesin weh they ask say wetin she do to provoke her husband? To justify him denying his daughter medical care Sane ko tame ni angry anyways okwuzuruike for now.

Misen ya baby cute o! kiss kiss

Cynthiajay congratulations! Welcome princess kiss

Team November team slow and steady for supernatural birth! Baba God dey our side no shaking cool wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hafsat24:
Finally I can type..I'm soo glad I didn't miss #threadcuties# last night..was refreshing per second..didn't want to comment so as not to miss anything..infact I can give a full review on all babies displayed on here grin..they are all soo lovely and wonderful so tey I dream say I born last night.. cheesy

I can't wait mehn! Team December what's happening..hope we are set and taking our walks.. May God grant us an easy delivery..

Are you for real?!!! shocked I swear I also dreamt that I gave birth last night o. I didnt even link it to the fact that I viewed so many beautiful babies on the thread last night cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
1.Firsttymumcongrats sweetie na so you leave me bah?
2. Missope
3. Eminya
4. Lightedpath
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Chinwendym
7. Gtkay
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay
11. Chizzy86
12. Honey86
13. Nafikowa
14. Trendy80s
15. Oriste
16. Zee10
17.Cherrymum
Teamnovember#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
soonest:
Pls december mamas, is anyone experiencing this kind of tiredness i'm facing? All i ever want to do is sleep, sleep and sleep.

My dear, I am experiencing same thing o, in fact my legs are so heavy now to even walk is tiring. The Lord is our strength.

Congratulations to all the mamas that have dropped their LOs, may they bring joy to your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
zaynie:

Your muscles are bein slowed down by pregnancy hormones.
Try to always drink plenty of fluids, eat fruits that aid digestion( watermelon, orange) not ( apple, banana), and vegetables (in large quantity)
If you are a fan of hard swallows, now is the time to let go or go soft wink and say no to bread too.

Thanks mama, but orange is a no no for me, cos if I try it, heartburn and stomack upset is what I'll battle with for a long time. If I take the water Mellon, na vomit STRAIGTH. It won't even last me 20minutes. I eat vegies and drinks water too, but ONLY the ones I can tolerate to avoid vomiting. Yes I take swallow (Semovita) with Ewedu and other veggies, cos that's the only food that tends to stay a while. Rice, Beans, yam or .....all those ones are just occasionally. It is well jare. All I crave now is ice cream and meat pie.... ;DD.it is well with us all.

So to all Mamas eyeing February... @moonert and Maureensilva, una must pay double O.cos that team na special team....TEAM LOOOOVVVEEEE... grin cheesy cool

To all my teamies, sure you mamas are enjoying this moment. Especially the glowinggg. Me na just my lo dey add to my weight, as me no get any fat at all.

#Teamfebruary#.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bunmioguns(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chinwendym:
Modath and Eminya I never born o! Thanks for checking up kiss

Firsttymum weldone o! Na so you run abandone ya crew members abi? Itssorite.

My data chose the wrongest of time to expire cry making me miss out on the #thread cutie night on Thursday! And I couldnt reach mr bunmioguns on time to buy data angry

On this blessedtwins matter some people are lucky say I no dey online when dem dey yarn all that trash angry angry angry especially the pesin weh they ask say wetin she do to provoke her husband? To justify him denying his daughter medical care Sane ko tame ni angry anyways okwuzuruike for now.

Misen ya baby cute o! kiss kiss

Cynthiajay congratulations! Welcome princess kiss

Team November team slow and steady for supernatural birth! Baba God dey our side no shaking cool wink

Lol

Thanks for the mention

cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
MelsMum:
cry cry cry cry so my yesterday was going on very fine. By 7.30pm I decided to charge my phone and wait for #thread cuties #

So I decided to make dinner for dh and by 7.59, ghen ghen, I picked up my phone , entered the room, closed the door behind me, layed on the bed grinning from ear to ear, time for thread cuties.

And of all things that could go wrong that moment was my exhausted wifi angry angry , I jumped out of the bed, got out and asked dh to use his card and pay for our wifi immediately, he said not to worry, he will do it tomorrow,I said you don't understand,I cant miss #thread cuties and its already on. The man try e best, and it just didn't go through sad embarassed....so that was how I missed my #thread cuties.

Life happened to me yesterday,I couldn't believe it. Next week cool cool, nothing will stop me.

Sloppy kisses to all the cuties....MelsMum love you bunnies

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
tchiwinnie:
lol. U no see as kimoni tk murder my moniker no. Issorai.
@mitchyy, how are u today? Are u still bleeding? Wot did d scan say abt d foetal sac and ur OS? Any cramps? Pls get as much rest as u can. God ll perfect all dat concerns u.Amen!

Loool

Sorry ma, but that name dey make me bite my tongue naa cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls hus Y cant i get enough sleep? I struggle to sleep during d day but it wont come and at night I stay up till 12-1am and keep waking hourly to pee oh my gosh any suggestion??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eminya:

Did you buy it in Abuja? if you did please can you drop their address cos I called the number on the flyer but there was no answer.
No i got it in lagos.u can send someone to Rjolad hospital in gbagada,they do come to there antenatal class on tue n thur to advertise there product.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
@teamie soonest..you're not alone o..mine just started today..I don't just understand how I'm feeling..my eye is soo heavy that I've slept 2wice today and I'm still sleepy..feeling soo tired too..I that pride meself on being strong and active and this just started.. cry..I'm tired of food..I wish I'll not go hungry for the next few weeks left sad..all in all we thank God for having to experience all this grin

@missusadey..for real o..of recent all i see in my dream is me giving birth cheesy..I can't wait wait to pop..

@missmalachi..how's my birthday baby doing..pls how much did you get it in lag..cos errm here in Abj in my Antenatal class..its going for 22k undecided

#proudlyteamDecember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
top of the evening to all beautiful mamas here...

I so love loved lover loving the #threadcuties idea...wow...i saw cute faces that I started dreaming of mine...May God almighty bless them all...Amin..

I know I will be part of next year's own,watch out for my twinnies...
To all my TTC sesky mamas,many if not all the mamas here uploaded singletons,didnt notice any twin pishur, lets get ready to display our twins and triplets...let them know WE ARE NOT SMILING... grin

Chinwedym, hope u are still holding on strong? It's well with u.. kiss..

@blessedtwins...let your spirit guide you...May God make it easy for you..Amin..

@ all mamas,i dey hail ooo..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
I got it for 12.5k during there promo period but am told its 15k off promo.
Hafsat24:
@teamie soonest..you're not alone o..mine just started today..I don't just understand how I'm feeling..my eye is soo heavy that I've slept 2wice today and I'm still sleepy..feeling soo tired too..I that pride meself on being strong and active and this just started.. cry..I'm tired of food..I wish I'll not go hungry for the next few weeks left sad..all in all we thank God for having to experience all this grin

@missusadey..for real o..of recent all i see in my dream is me giving birth cheesy..I can't wait wait to pop..

@missmalachi..how's my birthday baby doing..pls how much did you get it in lag..cos errm here in Abj in my Antenatal class..its going for 22k undecided

#proudlyteamDecember#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hafsat24:
@mamas (beedam, Gaily04, Beryl15, sexymum, Keji3, sheweezy, missmalachi, pwettytemmy, proudmum38, rezzy, ahnie, temmy2103, cutiereborn, olaoyekemi, switgoody, Justcurious, dunasy, Izzystevens, Misen, all other mamas i may have missed out on, and ofcourse the ever mouthed mama modath grin, pls tell LBK I'm coming to borrow his wear..I love it!!!) God bless you mamas,y'all are super moms kiss..may God continue to bless you all and your joys with the best of both worlds kiss kiss kiss..now I'm getting emotional cry.. Lemme end it here grin..
amen ooowe accounting down insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
soonest:
lol! D lord s ur strength team mate me am nt experiencn tiredness but I always feel heavy at d moment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Zuriela:

I noticed nigeria isn't among d country they ship to.
So sorry I didn't realize. Erm...if you know anyone coming in soon you can ask them to help you bring it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Apple19:

So to all Mamas eyeing February... @moonert and at all.

#Teamfebruary#.

You can try gaviscon for indigestion and related discomfort such as heartburn. It's been a lifesaver for me and is safe for pregnancy, you can check google or with your dr first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (6962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.