Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8342718 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (6965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Congratulations zee10. God's blessings always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zee10:
#BS.2
Got dere by 9pm was admitted was still gisting wit hubby and having sharp mouth. Lol. By 6am was checked and still 2cm dilated and d nurse inserted a tablet into me o boy in like d next 30mins I saw stars d pain ehn. So by 8am I felt like pushing.
D nurses were surprised shocked deh say madam calm down
I say nurses I want to push o.then one of the nurses stood up to check and she was shouting d baby's head is out o.deh were now scrambling to set up dere equipments after 3pushes my princesss jumped out weighing 3.5kg and giving me a little tear.

Praise the Lord.
o what a joy! But u have an idea about the name of the drugs inserted in to u? That was fast and impressive. I pray I will experience a quick delivery with out tear in Jesus name Amen. Congrats dear once again

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
fabmum:

Chai hw una dey do am..weighed 52kg before pregnancy and at 33weeks I weigh 62kg....yeparipa God help me
ur probably like me maybe. Ive stopped working and just sitting at home. Couldn't cope with work and my Ms, so I had to quite I was 62kg b4 pregg now im 70kg im so bothered cos I can actually feel the weight gain.and im just 24 weeks gone. Dont know wat to do pls sombori help a concerned soul
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Prugee and fabmum..Haba..why the worry..you ought to gain weight about 10kg or so like another mama said..its nothing to be worried about..its so in order to support your baby..my guess is you didn't go through a terrible Morning sickness like some of us did hence the steady weight gain wink..for someone like me I lost 10kg first before gaining it bk and an extra 4kg so u can see it balances up grin..please worry not fa..its something you'll shed away soon as baby comes kiss

***Modified***
If you still worry then here are a few tips..
Eat balanced meals instead of junks(its allowed to cheat once in a while though wink
Stay away from coke et al..if you really crave something sweet then tk fresh fruit juices, smoothies ..thats what I do grin..a friend adviced me on the no coke issue

And well basically I feel you should be glad you're eating and gaining weight..I'm not eating per se..things like garri and Epa are my foods so you can see you're prolly healthier grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horlubunmmy: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
maureensylvia:

sur gini? dat name surgery alone scared me. how about where else, Greenland ,tunic, I registered with good pasture
lol,don't be scared dear.
Tunic and green pasture are okay too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
We don get 2nd Zaynie (mspat)for team April. Mspat! you don see chiwendym belle before? na so you go dey look for trouble no allow her catch you. if no be say she dey like Twins you for hear ram. Mspat you can go ahead and assist zaynie but teamie shine your eye. make sure team April gets a share of what ever is made grin

PreVaA that baby must stay no matter what.

Congratulations to zee10.

Chiwendym you funny oh. na really trouble you carry go meet the scan man and just like you said, he should have written "Gods time" as the edd.

make una no just talk about weight gained, because the thing taya me no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
PresVa..
Take it back. I bled on more than 4 occasions in the first 13 weeks of my pregnancy.
I am still pregnant. So take it back and pray for the best.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello people!
Congrats Zee10... God is ever faithful

PresVa, the Lord is your strength. Have faith and speak positively for your tongue is a strong weapon.

Ahnie...this garden egg therapy dey sweet me for body. Na to chop am after offloading o

TeamJanuary....How market?? The Lord is our muscle o! The laziness no be here. To turn for bed na further maths....it will end in praise.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
I ate it trice a week.
ozycy:

100%? shocked
I need to see that pishor.
How long did you eat the garden egg?worry not,i'll send another pishure wen am strong.
I ve resumed my garden egg therapy, even dou e dey cost here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lolz
tyconcepts:

No wahala.
Garden egg munching mood activated wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes maam
nggie:
ahnie said u tk it last tin b4 going to bed @ nyt. Cnt wait to try it out. * off to d market to get me some garden eggs* grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
@Mtchyy I be ur senior o, no think am grin
@modath and ayaayo...e se o. Them ibeji sends greetings. smiley
@kimoni....shame dey catch dem Jare dey no wan show me smthggrin Fingers crossed for boys sha.

@iceboo...pele, you av to try naa no.

@ozycy...no talk that kain thing joor, chance still dey for ejima them o grin Zaynie cannot catch me....I can fit to run gan no grin grin

@Lioha my semi captain....no worry, I get big spectacles to check all checkables cool and divert all divertables grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ihr ke.....lolz.you are 4ny
tyconcepts:

Ahnie na wah na u tho'
Pic suppose stay 1hr for us to see and digest noni.
Zaynie abeg if u munch am, send am to me in camera wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
D mama's complaining of abnormal hunger, pls share some my way. Constipation is doing me strong tin. Feels bloated always.

Na baba God hands I dey ooo
Can't wait for June to come n pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
No ma'am
modath:
Mitchyy

Howdy? Being a July mama like you are just brought a nostalgic feeling.....

God be with you, easy pregnancy, stress free L& D, & Joy at the end of it all .... kiss

@ mspat ,
Major congrats, when I grow up, I want to be like you, love love love twins like Kilode...

@ helovesme ,

WHERE ART THOU

Just holla back, no need for epistle...

@ ahnie ,

You sure it's not strong ab muscles ? wink

The good in garden egg (like other veggies) is that it is high fibre & when it replaces a high carb / calorie meal, there will be less visceral fat to push out an abdominal affected by diastasis recti ..

Keep munching my sis, mine is cucumber & Water!! We must be sisi ooo, no cute clothes for michelin tyre.. tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
In other news, is it possible to stop wearing bra embarassed embarassed This heat showed me shege today....na soso scratch scratch everywhere, at some point my students had to fan me.....NEPA do us strong thing

Belleria no be beans o! embarassed sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thnks
missmalachi:
Eya, pls get well soon.God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
mitchyy:

Mine is hunger and feverish feeling. I thought i was the only one experiencing abnormal hunger. I get hungry every two hours as if the baby is already big and i'm just 5 weeks. The thing don tire me o. #teamjuly
it happened to me. ..just eat well anytime ur hungry ....anyways u cant even hold it. But after a while it will stop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
lamdec:

Is your baby formula fed. If yes, try switching to Isomil - a lactose free formula. He may be lactose overload, pls google to read more on it. It helped my baby a lot.
no, my lo is EBF, thanks 4 ur concern

pls mamas com 2 my aid, my lo has bn cryin out so loud, since we came bk from our 6 wks imunization. Am so scared as he might cry in2 smtin els. I ve gvn him pcm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
faithisallihave:
PresVa..
Take it back. I bled on more than 4 occasions in the first 13 weeks of my pregnancy.
I am still pregnant. So take it back and pray for the best.
I have taken all negative thoughts back!! God's will be done! I pray for the best outcome. .

Did you have clots and cramps during yours?

Thanks a lot for the courage smiley...

Thank you too kamotisha...

#one love....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cc tyconcept,begore eatin eggplant

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kingsmum:
Hi have u tried Infacol... worked better than Gripe water for my son.

k, i ll go look 4 it asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nospami or gbomoro.but the best z gbomoro herbal mixture.go to any pharmacy,not chemist,its abt 2700 9ra.
stadora:

k, i ll go look 4 it asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
lol,don't be scared dear.
Tunic and green pasture are okay too.

I went to tunic hospital cos I was sick den actually I was 19weeks den. dnt know d kind of drug dey gave to me..if I want to spit I will spit bloodlike even my urine was bloody. I was transferred to good pasture where I got myself. thank God my baby is alive and kicking fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
PresVa . Speak positively. I must follow chop that rice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Your lo z fine,nuttin to worry abt.just monitor his temp and give him pcm,every 6 awas,that is ,if the temp rises.
stadora:

no, my lo is EBF, thanks 4 ur concern

pls mamas com 2 my aid, my lo has bn cryin out so loud, since we came bk from our 6 wks imunization. Am so scared as he might cry in2 smtin els. I ve gvn him pcm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls how do yah sell your diapers?
nwarosa:
PresVa . Speak positively. I must follow chop that rice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
ahnie:
Cc tyconcept,begore eatin eggplant
I don see am ooo.
How long did the therapy last.
Am also into cucumber chopping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Almst two weeks now,still on it.it also helped in curtailing how i eat.cumcuber works too,but ayam nt a fan of cucumber
ozycy:

I don see am ooo.
How long did the therapy last.
Am also into cucumber chopping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
PresVA:
I have taken all negative thoughts back!! God's will be done! I pray for the best outcome. .

Did you have clots and cramps during yours?

Thanks a lot for the courage smiley...

Thank you too kamotisha...

#one love....
Yes! With the 3rd bleed I had menstrual like cramps. The 4th bleed was the worse. I was soaking pads. Convinced that I had miscarried, I went to the hospital for evacuation. Lo and behold, there on the scanning machine was a very active foetus. I bled for almost a week.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
ahnie:
Your lo z fine,nuttin to worry abt.just monitor his temp and give him pcm,every 6 awas,that is ,if the temp rises.
k dear, thanks, bt hv u gvn birth b4, did u hv ds kind of experience? Jst want 2 no am nt alone in ds.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
I did not want to visit this thread but someone cc-ed me.
wait!
*goes back to put on armor*
*makes sign of the cross*
*puts on helmet*

oya i af come. mspat. welcome to the twin club where you get to have months of sleepless nights, hunger, and thirst plus-------- sorry dear! I meant months of peacefulness grin

how is all pushing mamas here, modath I sight u o.

me? oh I'm very fine. I'm always fine even with the eye bags, black eye, unkept hair and constant hunger with fights from the twins on who next is to have the b0bby. and also the running up and down to pick items from their mouth and put them down from the stairs, getting all doors shut and wiping saliva from everywhere. and making four bowls of food instead of two.

mspat. start by buying load of pampers. mine finished 102 the first week. cheers!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (6965) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.