Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,687 members, 7,962,212 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Plastic Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plastic Surgery (575 Views)

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Surgery by mellinda: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2012
I have to remove my wrinkles.And i heard about Botox is a revolutionary treatment to reverse facial wrinkles, Can you aware me about  it?,  smiley
Re: Plastic Surgery by agiboma(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
what do you want to know? It freezes the muscle's for a few months therefor making you look younger. You should only do it if you are in good health. GL
Re: Plastic Surgery by AreaFada2: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2012
Botox is made from C. botulinum toxin (an ordinarily potent/deadly bacterial neurotoxin) and paralyses the wrinkles to give a smoother facial appearance.

May keep for a few months. So it's not a lasting solution.

Consult your cosmetic surgeon first. Don't try quacks.
Re: Plastic Surgery by edmarker: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2012
To remove your wrinkles the safe, natural and effective way, use Edmark products. You can call 08052914930 for the ones you need. You can be sure of outstanding results.
Re: Plastic Surgery by agiboma(f): 3:12am On Mar 10, 2012
edmarker:

To remove your wrinkles the safe, natural and effective way, use Edmark products. You can call 08052914930 for the ones you need. You can be sure of outstanding results.
Really what are the active ingredients in this product

(1) (Reply)

‘lassa Fever Kills 3,000 Nigerians Annually’ / Help! My Teeth Always Break / Which Is Better For Weight Loss:gym Or Fitness Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.