Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (9071 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

Dnt blame me, blame my bro.
He said your application was incomplete tongue

is that so, grin.

Dayo ori e ,----- it is me and you. You want to take my one and only bitty away from me abi, u go see.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2009
biina:

If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

I have never seen the sense in it undecided
IMO If you don't wanna lose something, then don't let it go, and do all you can to hold on to it.
EXACTLY
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by No2Atheism(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2009
acidrop:

EXACTLY
shocked shocked shocked shocked but but but but but u just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2009
biina:

If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

I have never seen the sense in it undecided
IMO If you don't wanna lose something, then don't let it go, and do all you can to hold on to it.

hope all the girls are reading this grin grin grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by biina: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

1. She  retain my dignity by not fighting for any man (in this case, poster was humiliated)
Resorting to fistcuffs, most often than not, costs you your dignity, irrespective of what you were fighting over. She lost her dignity because she debased herself to the level of physical violence, and not because it was over a man. She would have still lost her diginity even if she was fighting over the body of Christ.

2. She gained experience
Experience is only valuable if something is learnt. There is a difference between having six years of experience, and having one year experience six times.

3. She doesn't have to go through the worries of the possibilities of her bf (now ex) cheating on her with "Rose" anymore.
and would it remove the possibility that her next boyfriend will not cheat? No it wont.

4. Single life ain't that bad. And who knows, she might actually meet a better man.
and she might never meet someone as good (or anyone at all). One should not plan their lifes on ifs and maybes. A bird in the hand. . . . . . .
Being single is good, but being a couple is much better.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by olanajim(m): 4:02am On Jun 08, 2009
@acidrop,

So you are still around, ? I thought you also change name,

I misses you o, chat u later,
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 08, 2009
biina:

Resorting to fistcuffs, most often than not, costs you your dignity, irrespective of what you were fighting over. She lost her dignity because she debased herself to the level of physical violence, and not because it was over a man. She would have still lost her diginity even if she was fighting over the body of Christ.

Oh, I know she lost her dignity. That's why I parenthesized "In this case, poster was humiliated".

biina:

Experience is only valuable if something is learnt. There is a difference between having six years of experience, and having one year experience six times,
I kinda agree with you. However, everybody gains sth from experience. The problems ARE:

1. Does that person admit what he/she gained?
2. Does that person put he/she gained to a good use?

biina:

and would it remove the possibility that her next boyfriend will not cheat? No it wont.
That's what's so beautiful about life, beautiful in the sense that we rarely know what is to happen.
But poster already know what her bf, or ex preferbaly, has been doing (the fact that he didnt try to solve things right there and then speaks louder than words), so she's free. She doesn't have to worry about him anymore. Rubbishness cleaned out.

What her next bf would do is up to Fate. She doesn't know, and it wouldn't be wise to think about it.

biina:

and she might never meet someone as good (or anyone at all). One should not plan their lifes on ifs and maybes. A bird in the hand. . . . . . ,
Why don't we let tomor worry about that?

biina:

Being single is good, but being a couple is much better.
Each to his own.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 4:52am On Jun 08, 2009
olanajim:

@acidrop,

[size=4pt]*****taking valuable notes******[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by chidichris(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
he is such a gentleman and he loves u so much. he does not want you to loose any member of ur body while fighting.
how did u end the fight and resorted to sleeping? maybe he was abt getting married and was comparing things.
all the same, go ahead with ur life but remember not to fight again. love is not by force.
in the movie, u acted like u wanted to force urself on him. do onething baby, make it a point calling ur guy on phone b4 visiting to avoid meeting unpleasant scenes.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by wanville(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
;d
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
wanville:

lol at Seun's comment on page 1----The lunatic has really been watching way 2 much tv, grin

Fighting over a man(that just screams "desperate house wife" What ever is your's, let it go if it was really yours it will come back to you." cheesy
Like every1 said----ignorance is not bliss----In r/ships when the guy is slowly withdrawing(emotionally) follow his lead. If you have the slightest suspisicon that he wants 2 break up with you, beat him to it. shocked shocked shocked shocked

9ja gal no dey carry last grin grin grin grin

are u saying u wont fight over me? shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by wanville(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2009
:p
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
wanville:

Am sorry 2 disappoint u honey, but dats d way we roll tongue

na sorry i go chop? angry angry angry
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by wanville(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
angry
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
wanville:

yes, when its accompanied with a big hug, a kiss and your favourite meal wink

[s]btw lemme go to iyalawo 4 a refund(with all these questions, the medicine has probably started 2 wear off)[/s]

she bin give me the antidote grin grin grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 2:27am On Jun 09, 2009
olanajim:

@acidrop,

am still around ooo, were have u been? anyway nyc to c u bak.

na2day?:

[size=4pt]*****taking valuable notes******[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wats d jelousy for now, were u not the one that said u nt intrested in me anymore
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2009
Fighting over any dude that isn't urs ( You ain't got your ring also on his finger) Is a NO NO for any lady!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2009
thoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wassap, this thread is like a fish net to catch u, after so many decades of not seeing u , lol
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2009
lol. . .awwwww. . .longest time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How you doing? and how's aussie? smiley
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2009
we there mehn, jst chillin:-(
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2009
acidrop:

am still around ooo, were have u been? anyway nyc to c u bak.
wats d jelousy for now, were u not the one that said u nt intrested in me anymore

jealous gini? no bi u break my heart and liver, dump me , run leave me for island con carry me go court only for me to find out that u have been cheating on me tey tey  angry angry angry angry and why u dey yan with ThoniaSlim , na she dey teach u to dey dump ur only honey bah? angry angry angry angry
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by sexybabes(f): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2009
Fighting 4 a guy isn't worth it. Personally i wudnt, there is 2 much fish in the sea. But the poster shud jus say she ws fighting bcz Rose provoked her, she had 2 put her in her place nt bcz she ws fightin 4 a man. Lol!!! I wonda if they killed each other in that house when he locked them in. Lmao!!!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by beingme(f): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
he dumped u cos u ve to learn the lessons the very hard way. u should be ashamed of urself, fighting a girl because of a guy even if u re married to him. shameful nigerian women attitude towards their love lives.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2009
na2day?:

jealous gini? no bi u break my heart and liver, dump me , run leave me for island con carry me go court only for me to find out that u have been cheating on me tey tey angry angry angry angry and why u dey yan with ThoniaSlim , na she dey teach u to dey dump ur only honey bah? angry angry angry angry
now this is jst misunderstanding in d 1st degree, pls get ur facts ryt i didnt cheat on u, i finally accepted u, na u come talk say u no want again
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

now this is jst misunderstanding in d 1st degree, pls get ur facts ryt i didnt cheat on u, i finally accepted u, na u come talk say u no want again

i never dumped u but u dumped me and then i begin dey read wetin some guys dey yan, i con dey shake my head. tongue
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 2:47am On Jun 10, 2009
shake ur head for wat, now gimme that thread i wan read am too
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

shake ur head for wat, now gimme that thread i wan read am too

the lawd say forgive and forget, so i don forgive and forget tongue tongue
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Jun 10, 2009
datz because u didnt find anything in d first place, am a very faithful woman grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by NegroNtns(m): 3:08am On Jun 10, 2009
Sing to the fool. . . grin

Give him Anita Baker's.

. . . You don't have to prove to me
You're beautiful to strangers
I've got loving eyes of my own
of my own

You belong to me

Why'd you tell me this?
Were you looking for my reaction?
what do you need to know?
Don't you know I'll always be your girl?
You do not have to prove to me
I've got loving eyes of my own,
Of my own, I can tell
You belong to me
tell her you were fooling
You belong to me, baby

You belong to be
Can it be baby that you are not sure
You belong to me
Thought we'd closed the book
I thought we'd locked the door

baby you don't have to prove
I've got loving eyes of my own
of my own, and I know darling

You belong to me
You belong to me, yes you do
Tell that woman something baby
I believe you know what I want you
to say to her, yes
Want you to tell her baby
Tell her that I love you,
Tell this woman, tell her,
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by NegroNtns(m): 3:09am On Jun 10, 2009
Seun, I need some sheet music apps in here so we can compose melody for the occassion.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by na2day2(m): 3:12am On Jun 10, 2009
acidrop:

datz because u didnt find anything in d first place, am a very faithful woman grin

i am holding my peace lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by acidrop(f): 3:14am On Jun 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Seun, I need some sheet music apps in here so we can compose melody for the occassion.
that will be great. every thread will have a music that kinda states wat its talking about

na2day?:

i am holding my peace lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
c this is one of the probs we have, u will never appreciate me, i am faithful u know it u jst wonuldnt admit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / A Terrible Thing Happened Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.