Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,899 members, 7,899,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (9043 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by bigcxc12(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
He is proberly a nigerian so he dumped you cause he felt you can kick his ass you know how much they want too feal they like been incharge
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by suzzy16(f): 5:19am On May 25, 2015
davidylan:
1. No guy is worth fighting and debasing yourself for. Next time keep your dignity, dont wait until he drives you out and humiliates you.

2. He never respected you in the first place; no man who TRULY LOVES you will be comfortable with another woman in his house when he has a girlfriend. It is not an excuse to say "she is just a friend".

3. What response are you expecting here? When a man tells you "it is over", it truly is unless he wants to keep you as his doormat and sex machine.
gbam
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by MrsChima(f): 5:23am On May 25, 2015
If I have to fight for a man to keep...he is replacable.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) by aphildam(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2015
A dignified guest takes a respected sit ...
Magnificience is quantified by presentation...
Jealousy brings out the sordidness of a man's character....

please yourself at the base, and be debased

A true saying by phil-dam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.