Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,362 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It (999 Views)

Girls Waste His Time 2016 / Her 1st Time Doing It / I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by habibi777(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
peeps i just got a call from my friend his in big trouble i need advise for him
his been see to gal now for over 12weeks now and thing have gone down.
only for him to found out the gal is only 16 in SS2.

if he break up with the gal now and see tell her parents my friend is done for good, ples my bro and sis what should i tell him
should he dump the gal fast or take his time doing it
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by surugede(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
i dont even know what to tell u, u seem to be a confused youngman. How is london? this ur grammar na waooo
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by janami(f): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2007
surugede na u sabi.
@poster
he found out she ia an ss2 student, well since she is a minor he should be able to talk to her like a big bros u know smtg like "face ur studies"afterall he did not know that she was in ss2 (how did dt happen sef?) tongue
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by lilrukevwe(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2007
In the first place i cant be in London 4 even 2 days and write the way u write that smells foul play and 2.is ur friend there in London becos the last i recall there is no such thing like ss2 in london and besides if ur friend got an ss2 kid and never knew from the onset that the girl was a minor as some one puts it then ur friend is more foolish than the word foolish itself cos i see no reasons why i shud suggest the post is --------------------------------------------------------------- fill in the blank spaces
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by habibi777(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
peeps sorry about the grammar o
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by surugede(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2007
make una help me view this guy profile ooooo, he has left london, now he is in dubai

my friend y all these ma go ma go. if u no no wetin to post, read other ppls own and stop all these
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by iice(f): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2007
LOLOLOL what's there to do slowly? She's a minor, should we knock him up in the head with a rock for that to sink in? undecided
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by efuah(f): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2007
iice:

LOLOLOL what's there to do slowly? She's a minor, should we knock him up in the head with a rock for that to sink in? undecided
i think so. . . common sense is nat common to some peeps grin
Re: Should He Dump The Gal Fast Or Take His Time Doing It by dapsycool(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2007
Nairalanders you don come again, so if you are in London, you automatically speak or write good English. It's like when most 9ija peeps travel they start acting weird, How come some English/Americans do badly in SAT verbal section, GRE e.t.c.
Sorry for going off topic but oyinbo man dey shell, as in make stupid grammatic blunders.
@ topic, you are on your own, OYO lo wa

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Stayed On? / Romance Tips / Dear Nairalanders, Abeg, I Am Tired! Why Are Some Galz Hard 2 Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.