Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars (17963 Views)

Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times / Nigeria Senators Squabble Over Call For Saraki’s Resignation / Senators Receive Saudi Arabia Delegates At The National Assembly.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by pillarbase: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
Shey na like this we go dey dey.God have mercy on common man in naija.The khaki guys,are u folding arms.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by ayosile: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2012
what a country
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by zinosleek(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2012
Come to think of it, before they are lavishing this pple with such gift, I'm expecting something from GEJ, and he want to shut this pple mouth so they ll not go against him.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by ogaibe1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
I weep for my country nigeria even though am living outside i still have interest on what is happening in that country. But none of us will have the guts to demonstrate like what egyptians and tunisians did, all we do is complain and complain, they know that we dont have the balls to demonstrate and effect a change all we do is call on God to save nigeria . Well keep waiting for the day that will happen.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2012
"They should be using golf or jetta"

Arosa:

You are very generous, i was thinking in line of bicycle or okada.   undecided

You are even more generous. They should have to walk or use public transit.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by iluvnaija: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2012
NOW THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT THINK WITH DIA BRIAN, WILL UNDERSTAND WHY BUHARI WEPT NOW.

Will those of you who voted GEJ and not PDP please stand up?

FRESH AIR INDEED! Enjoy "I have no shoeQUIN medicine grin grin grin grin

If BUHARI was president by now GEJ and co would have been in jail for embezzlement.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by nice4life: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2012
can someone tell me whats the difference between this news and the news about boko harams killing in Nigeria?? I should just accept my immigration status here in the states because change is not coming anytime soon in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by samcus(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmm naa god go punish all of dem
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by monkeyleg: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
We all to get mouth. tomorrow, dem share billions of Naira, we go all gather here dey do pity party. Nigerians should go and hold thier leaders to account
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by IYANGBALI: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
God dey o and na him go punish you all cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by ayobase(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2012
It would have been better if they have bought a private jet each with a runway at their back yards, walahi, na just a matter of time, thunder go fire the soon in no time![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by ayobase(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2012
It would have been better if they have bought a private jet each with a runway at their back yards, walahi, na just a matter of time, thunder go fire the soon in no time![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by seunlayi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2012
including those from opposition parties?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by alex406(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
Dont even knw wht to say.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by flexdee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2012
GEJ is ordering for new set of bullet proof car and more private jets as if na water, Senator with new Prado Suvs, Honourables we never know. Omo see waste at its best.

We need to wage war against these fools who always fight for their own well-being.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by mansmith(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
wahala deh
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by mikolo80: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
see make we form nairaland party prepare for 2015 and beyond
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by cuteonyii(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
mikolo80:

see make we form nairaland party prepare for 2015 and beyond

SUPPORTED!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by cuteonyii(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
cuteonyii:

SUPPORTED!!!!!!
IF NO BE TEA PATTY MAKE EM BE COFFE PARTY, LOL
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
Truth is the Senators are a reflection of our society. Most people on Nairaland do the same (on a smaller scale) at their places of work. You are all complaining but truth is that most of you are wishing you were Senators so that your can partake of the stealing. If you can say in your heart that you will not reject such a gift if you were a Senator, then you do not have a right to complain.

And for those tribalists on Nairaland claiming Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa blah, blah, blah. Well all the Senators from all the States collected these Prados and you did not get any.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by kinguwem: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2012
I don't have hope in our legislators. The bicameral legislature we operate is a waste of public funds. We need a parliamentary system of government. The members of the National Assembly are just there to make money. This country does not have a bright future the way events are unfolding.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by beespak7(m): 12:46am On Mar 10, 2012
This arrant wastage was already pre-programed. One day their cup go full.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by Autero: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2012
This arrant wastage was already pre-programed. One day their cup go full.

I concur, they will definitely pay for their atrocities someday
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by inyass123(m): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2012
and u xpect militancy, insurgency, armed robbery and (almighty) boko haram to end? never my brodas.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by sandysprax(m): 3:05am On Mar 10, 2012
I guess the revenue from the subsidy removal is beginning to roll in, Fellow Nigerians, instead of complaining on here, let us open a thread to discuss the various options available to us as regards making our voices heard/stopping this maltreatment by the govt.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by enquirydon: 4:16am On Mar 10, 2012
I DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 SAY

GOD ALL JUDGEMENT IS IN YOUR HAND
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by str8talk1: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2012
I am a christain 4rm d SE,but Buhari has only bn my ideal president because i hv never 4 once had any faith in GEJ. my advice 2 nigerians, form mini groups n table ur mandate 2 politicians aspiring 4 public post n pls,let nigerians stop dis nauseating n unnecessary regard towards public office holders. they r meant 2 b ur servant n not d other way round. d reason 2 dis attitude is dat most nigerians dont have honour or integrity.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by TRUTHTELA: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2012
Why do Y'all complain? And you do not want the only HONEST man ( BUHARI) standing to rule you. PDP, will brainwash you guys to see him a s FANATIC. I will rather have a fanatic president than a ROUGE president.
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by fayawo: 6:07am On Mar 10, 2012
[size=16pt]Why the noise Nigerians!!

We deserve the president we get.

We looked at CORRUPTION in the eyes (PDP) and we embraced it with all our heart.

We laughed while Buhari Wept

Nigeria will live with this STIGMA(PDP) until they wake up from their slumber.

WAITING FOR THE NEXT ELECTION, I WONT BE SURPRISED NAIJA WILL REPEAT THEIR FOLLY AGAIN
GOODLUCK[/size]
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by EagleNest(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2012
What a country! What a people! When will all these mess end?
The pains and suffering is too much on the masses and yet some group of people are buying Prado for themselves with our collective Tax Money. What are they even legislating? I am really sick about this nation!
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by jamace(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2012
Is it not time all security personnel be withdrawn from protecting these thieves so that they can easily face the wrath of the masses? angry
Re: Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2012
na wa o, i dnt knw why you guys are complaining, if you cant beat the thief join them jare, cool stuff,naija politicians, love you guys,, yall are doing a great job, keep looting, you will never be mocked like erm igbinedion o, grin

times like this,i wish my father was a politician, damn it, well never too late, time to get A POLITICIAN daughter in the state of GA, if you cant beat them, JOIN THEM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / Appeal Court nullifies Olisa Metuh's conviction, Orders Fresh Trial / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.