Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,708 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? (12109 Views)

[VIDEO] Guys What Would You Do If A Man Did This To You GF? (funny poo!) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2012
bekay911:

^^ kilz u sabi sing
Bakeryyyyyyyy!!!

If my pikin sing Ara gba ndi ara for u hennnn,na u go propose to am walaiiiiii. grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2012
Dis ur pikin dey do like say im not suck bweast milk
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Sijo01(f): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2012
. . . not even a stroke of cane. tongue
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2012
Do you want to do something about it? smiley
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2012
bekay911:

Dapada mehnnn!

Am flat chested due 2 his attack on my papunpapun.

He suck sotey I dey chop 7-1-5 instead of 1-1-1. cheesy grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Dapada mehnnn!

Luna. . . grin

Wait na. . . E be like say the girl bweast na charity organization. . . Let's see if she can remedy the situation on ground. . . Bekay i'm waiting o grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2012
Sijo01:

. . . not even a stroke of cane. tongue

You've never been in love. . . you are forgiven!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2012
Abi ur  bweast milk sour
~Killz~:

^^^
Don't try my voice, else o ma run down. . . wink

dat ur frog voice wey crooked n dey rugged
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2012
bekay911:

dat ur frog voice wey crooked n dey rugged
You've not heard me talk, less hearing me sing. . . wink
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Sijo01(f): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

You've never been in love. . . you are forgiven!

shocked
tell mi abut rit.
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2012
bekay911:

Abi ur  bweast milk sour dat ur frog voice wey crooked n dey rugged
See dis wan oo,Bado milk sour ke? shocked shocked

Baby na me den use generate Cowbell our milk.

D tin fresh sotey if u freeze am na d finest ice-cream in town.

U beta cool down,my pikin can take u dia. grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2012
shocked
tell mi abut rit.
^^^
Not even a stroke of cane for someone you claim to love? You tell me about it.

Idowuogbo:

+1000. Wa sheere. . . grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2012
Chimezie198:

Please do you mind saying sumthing?

That was very touching! embarassed

As for that obsolet triangle shaped head butterfly on heat calling her mother 'mama' na me born you ni?
Stop following my asss idowu-egbo you irritate me. Yuck!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by MrsChima1(f): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2012
Me.
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

Do you want to do something about it? smiley
i can shower u with goat milk
Idowuogbo:

Dapada mehnnn!

no winder God complemented u wit barclays
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

As for that obsolet triangle shaped head butterfly on heat calling her mother 'mama' na me born you ni?
Stop following my asss idowu-egbo you irritate me. Yuck!

U dey maddddddd ni? Y call up my mumsie?

Mama u berra solo ur gums b4 dem pack ur skeleton 4 dis carbarn.

She-ogunfe!  tongue cheesy
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U dey maddddddd ni? Y call up my mumsie?

Mama u berra solo ur gums b4 dem pack ur skeleton 4 dis carbarn.

She-ogunfe!  tongue cheesy

STFU !Idowu Papa , keep representing all the old men on NL. You so look
Like a man, a ugly one at that. Atleast am a mama, but you are a wretched papa. And I'll keep calling you old Papa!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

STFU !Idowu Papa , keep representing all the old men on NL. You so look
Like a man, a ugly one at that. Atleast am a mama, but you are a wretched papa. And I'll keep calling you old Papa!

Hahahahahaha

Ela oju kan!

So it pain u say I dey call u mama,u don age na LMAO!!!!!

Mama y u dey halar ugly na? I swear u next to an hyena makes no difference cus in a million years we won't spot the difference.

Now meshonuuuuuuuu!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Me.
He wont let you. . . wink You got mail smiley
bekay911:

i can shower u with goat milk. . .
Are you a goat? tongue
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by MrsChima1(f): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

He wont let you. . . wink You got mail smileyAre you a goat? tongue

You didn't get it yet?I am resending it.   

What do you mean he won't let me?  He will take the bullet for me?
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by bekay911(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^

+1000. Wa sheere. . . grin
Idowuogbo:

Idowuogbo:

no wonder ur pppl no lyk am at all dey com dey suffer from beri beri . Kai c punishment. Bado ur own don expire
~Killz~:

^^^

[font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]+1000. Wa sheere. . . grin

see im mouth
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Chimezie198(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

Only?
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahahaha

Ela oju kan!

So it pain u say I dey call u mama,u don age na LMAO!!!!!

Mama y u dey halar ugly na? I swear u next to an hyena makes no difference cus in a million years we won't spot the difference.

Now meshonuuuuuuuu!

See this handsome gorrila, pains who? Atleast I look like a woman, hence you refer to me as mama.

But what about you? It is a taboo to call you a woman, and an offence to call you a man. But it will be fair to call you a 'manwo' atleast for you to be classified and accepted amongst the human race. You metchonuu your old loud mouth witch 'manwo' itigborigbo!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

See this handsome gorrila, pains who? Atleast I look like a woman, hence you refer to me as mama.

But what about you? It is a taboo to call you a woman, and an offence to call you a man. But it will be fair to call you a 'manwo' atleast for you to be classified and accepted amongst the human race. You metchonuu your old loud mouth witch 'manwo' itigborigbo!
Nkita u b hermo mehnn!

Who called u woman? Kai I laugh in my Indian accent *Nehinehinehinehi*

Goldie get rod oooo,infact killzzz d facial hair for d IT face henn, d tin b like dreadlocks.

Mama accept u don age,u can't battle gravity na.

She dey vex bcus surgeon no accept instalments for her face-lift.

ROFTLMAOO!!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Nkita u b hermo mehnn!

Who called u woman? Kai I laugh in my Indian accent *Nehinehinehinehi*

Goldie get rod oooo,infact killzzz d facial hair for d IT face henn, d tin b like dreadlocks.

Mama accept u don age,u can't battle gravity na.

She dey vex bcus surgeon no accept instalments for her face-lift.

ROFTLMAOO!!

You be real first class slowpoke. Like someone said the other day. Posting only your eyes
on your profile can't even hide the fact that those eyes are the eyes of an old 'manwo'. I no dey vex say you dey call me old. Stop flattering your mosquito legs, I dey vex say you can never change nor learn from your demented ways of reasoning. Even upon the grey hair when dey do party for you triangle shaped head, you no wan still pity yourself. Sometimes I wonder the type of air parcel when you take escape from Nigeria to the Uk.
Ok you smuggled yourself thru Bellview toilet, don't lie!

Because your attitude and character depicts that of an ordinary everyday local girl. Yuck! You can take the girl out of the village, but hell! You cannot take the village out of a Papa idowu, shei!!! SMH!!!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

You be real first class slowpoke. Like someone said the other day. Posting only your eyes
on your profile can't even hide the fact that those eyes are the eyes of an old 'manwo'. I no dey vex say you dey call me old. Stop flattering your mosquito legs, I dey vex say you can never change nor learn from your demented ways of reasoning. Even upon the grey hair when dey do party for you triangle shaped head, you no wan still pity yourself. Sometimes I wonder the type of air parcel when you take escape from Nigeria to the Uk.
Ok you smuggled yourself thru Bellview toilet, don't lie!

Because your attitude and character depicts that of an ordinary everyday local girl. Yuck! You can take the girl out of the village, but hell! You cannot take the village out of a Papa idowu, shei!!! SMH!!!

Mohot called u a f00l for a reason, u are d epitome of dead brain cells.

Who dey Uk? Is dat paradise to u or something? Mama u don expire accept it.

Come hia,na today u no say I razz ni? Mama stop feeling special,we all no u some low-class shediot dat livs in d slums of London.

No b shitzz u dey park ni? Support worker Oshi!

Don't go dia ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Chimezie198(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Haaaaa!

U have declared to all dat u b wan brain-dead Sule.
Attitude

As d mama dey so, she fit liv ur sorry azz for ordinary Suya.
[/quote] Dat one na ur legs

So u mean u go take bullet for mama tru tru ni  shocked shocked
see wahala o! shebi you asked me question?

Killzzzz as at now,pls begin to address dis guy as Ijinde Ode!
[quote]
Make im try am nah!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Sijo01(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^

[size=11pt][/size]

seriously dude, wil a guy ALLOW his babe to bear his own punishment? Even if she voluteer.
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Killz3(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2012
seriously dude, wil a guy ALLOW his babe to bear his own punishment? Even if she voluteer.
Will you, Sijo, allow your boyfriend bear your own punishment, even if he volunteers?
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Goldieluks: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mohot called u a f00l for a reason, u are d epitome of dead brain cells.

Who dey Uk? Is dat paradise to u or something? Mama u don expire accept it.

Come hia,na today u no say I razz ni? Mama stop feeling untop of d world,we all no u some low-class shediot dat livs in d slums of London.

No b shitzz u dey park ni? Support worker Oshi!

Don't go dia ooo grin grin grin grin

I believe I have said enough for your dead brain cells to withstand. Come you manish looking roughian listen,
I was expecting new come backs from you but all you keep repeating is 'old,expired' bla bla, miss under 18, don't go and get your worthless life sorted. Be here screaming and ranting old. Keke ne pepe go pass you by no worry. Make you dey there dey make yourself look young by calling me old, ask yourself this. This is 2012 lord what would become of me? And make sure you look your face in the mirror while doing that. Am sure your wrinkled lookingf face would give you the right answers. Worn out Amoeba!
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

I believe I have said enough for your dead brain cells to withstand. Come you manish looking roughian listen,
I was expecting new come backs from you but all you keep repeating is 'old,expired' bla bla, miss under 18, don't go and get your worthless life sorted. Be here screaming and ranting old. Keke ne pepe go pass you by no worry. Make you dey there dey make yourself look young by calling me old, ask yourself this. This is 2012 lord what would become of me? And make sure you look your face in the mirror while doing that. Am sure your wrinkled lookingf face would give you the right answers. Worn out Amoeba!

Hahahahahaha

Shitzzzz packer,go pack shitzzzz mehnnnn

I am done with ur Old self.

Mama pensioner! grin grin grin grin
Re: At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? by Chimezie198(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
Its ooooook ooooo! Please take one bullet for me nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.