Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (19296 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Dating And Marrying Older Women Or Younger Woman Which Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by AmuIgwe: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2012
Dayo Kanu, you're a patient dude. You didn't need to cite all that evidence becuase a solid # of Nigerians are competent. Lmao at you having to break down the concept of "proportion" in 2nd grade terms. I try to be nice but you need to understand that these slaves are operating on a sub-human level of intelligence. That is just the truth. That is why no one respects them. That is why one really takes them seriously, and that is why they will be annihilated as a people if they don't get their act together. They are simply ignorant and lost. Shiftless and dumb.

Someone responded to the OP that he prefers his own women but could maybe consider dating a non-black chick but never an akata, and our resident rabid akata b[i]i[/i]tch could not even comprehend simple context and went off on a tangent. Smh. Pure density. The monkeys can scream all they want. Numbers do not lie. Look it all up:

Akata females birth disadvantaged, out-of-wedlock children at a rate of about 70% -- many times with different sp[i]e[/i]rm donors -- a la "mrs" yearight Chima
Akata females are the only female species on the planet who designate their own offspring to monthly checks as opposed to building strong, family units
Akata females are the least romantically desired demographic in the United states
Akata females have been relegated to desperate baby machines because the average man has little desire to build with them
Akata females are so clueless that they actually blame men for the bastards they pollute society with, when we all know that every woman has 100% control over her own womb
Akata females are so mentally challenged that they actually blame the same homosexuals they spawn from fatherless homes for being disease-infested wh[i]o[/i]res
Akata females are the only species of women that even when educated, procreate with lowlives and incarcerated man-children
Akata females are the most obese demographic in the United States
Akata females are the largest consumerist, low-productivity group in the United States
Akata females are the largest welfare recipients that constitute public nuisance and liability to others in the U.S.
Akata people are the least educated, the poorest, and most dependent demographic in the United States
Akata females are the only species of females on the planet that are not found desireable by their own men of equivalent status
Akata females harbor the nastiest diseases in the country and are walking hosts to deadly STDs; to the extent that many men associate them with AIDS
Akata females pretty much capitalize on affirmative action to get ahead. I have never met ONE akata woman that has an IQ even close to, say, an average Igbo girl
Akata females like "mrs" Chima are literally nothing but sl[i]a[/i]ves that supply corporatists with an army of free labor but they are two slow to even realize that

I could go on but don't care to. The point is; notice how each of these publicly established facts, backed by numbers, magically become personal opinion? lol. The delusion is astounding. Go to the best schools and the most affluent establishments in the U.S. Nigerians will always be overrepresented, akatas will always be underrepresented. Check the rates of teenage pregnancy, felony counts and social leeches, and the opposite is the case. They sit around on their a[/i]ss complaining and getting babied while every desolate immigrant group comes to the U.S. and dominates them.

I challenge you to find 5 akata females that:

Are from a stable, two-parent home
Are fit and healthy
Are not afflicted with any form of STD
Are educated in a world-class institution without the aid of affirmative action
Are not involved in spawning fatherless children
Have never been involved with the penal system nor have any family member in prison
Have never leeched on the system for welfare
Have any real kind of self esteem
Have a sound understanding of the world around them
Do not buy more than they sell (I'm not talking about flesh)

Go ahead, find them and come back and I am prepared to pay you $1k for each lol.

All of this, and this class A imbec[i]i[/i]le is apparently concerned with Nigerian men -- who are some of the most productive men on the planet -- while her own men are busy breeding their own race out of existence and supplying white corporations with free labor. lol. The irony. How about you go and worry about your deficient brood of losers? This dumb old b[i]i[/i]tch, who does not possess the decorum to distinguish between species (Nigerian Men vs. Brainless Sl[i]a[/i]ves), has the nerve to call anyone low when their own prodigal men don't even want them. Smh. Just look at Condoleeza Rice. Not exactly a ghetto rat, but still lonely. That's right, folks. Even when they are propped up, they would be so lucky to have a man. Their own men don't want them. Other men really don't want them either. Then this clinically ret[i]a[/i]rded waste of space has the nerve to dream that a Nigerian man in America would ever take her rabid hood [i]a[/i]ss seriously enough to marry. That just makes all the sense in the world, right? I'm dying here with laughter lol. You will notice that anytime she hears the words Akata, Orobo, Green Card, or White Women the crazy alarm in her head goes off, she comes on Nairaland (her second home) to rant like a wild animal, then she has to go take her meds lol. Too bad the old hag can't help projecting and telling on herself.

Just another jobless akata b[i]i[/i]tch with [i]tens of thousands
of posts under different names on a Nigerian forum because she just can't seem to let go. We get it, she's a man hater (as any deserted ugly female could be) but the desperate fat troll just can't seem to leave Nigerian men alone. She sounds so hurt she has to wear this insecure feminist-wannabe mask as if she doesn't pray to God each night that there's an illegal Nigerian d[i]i[/i]ck left for her to choke on. Classless dirty slave b[i]i[/i]tch openening threads about sex during menstrual flow. Does it now make sense to you why these loose pigs harbor so many diseases? YUCK. Clearly, the simpleton's MO is to come here and front on local Naija boys that know no better, so she can fiance another Green Card to soothe her lonely nights and add more confusion to the lives of her hapless bastard children.

There's something I posted a while back that perfectly describes this bitter sl[i]a[/i]ve broad. Hold up.. let me find it. lol.

"mrs" chima is a rabid & lonely akata welfare queen & green card machine still mad that one of her Naija runs men left her for a white chick. It's too funny.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2012
@ Amu Igwe
I understand you find what Mrs Chima said offensive.I found it offensive too but she speak truth in some ways. Look at Nigeria for example. Instead of us trying to re-build the country' image that has been messed up by our politicians, Most Naija are here blaming other people tribe for the problems of Nigeria. Its sad cuz why waste time in dissing your fellow country men when you can try and come together and make thing better.

Here is one of her points
The point of the totem pole comment is instead of Black people bickering about who is better than who, White and Asian men are dominating the world. Black men collectively can do the same thing if THEY LEARN TO focus on what is important and not who is marrying and dating whom.

I will add to that " and which tribe is committing crime and which tribe they feel is oppressing them"

She might have spoken off topic but she speak the truth. I am not concern with AA at the moment. I am talking about Nigerians in general.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by AmuIgwe: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2012
@Sky-walker: First things first, I do not suffer fools. I am only interested in truth & reason, and I stick to the topic. Her idiotic claim is an obvious result of her deep-seated insecurities, which she pulled out of her sloppy a[/i]ss in a desperate ploy to force her outcast self on Nigerians. I saw an obnoxious slowpoke and decided to shut her laughable lies down with facts. Don't get your panties in a bunch, it's not that serious. Secondly, Nigerians have their issues, but they face their challenges and go about their lives. Nigerians do not go on [i]Slaves 'R' Us forums to b[i]i[/i]tch about akata people. You seriously cannot tell the difference? The difference between you and I is that you think that transparent hag actually cares about black people, but I know for a fact that she is actually only worried about her loneliness.

That raggedy old b[i]i[/i]tch is a class A m[i]o[/i]ron and has nothing whatsoever to offer. If you happen to be on an intellectual plane where she actually makes any kind of sense, or speaks "truth" to you, then I can only feel sorry for you. I cannot even take you seriously given that you actually care about a worthless slave's opinion of you or your people.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
Amu Igwe: Dayo Kanu, you're a patient dude. You didn't need to cite all that evidence becuase a solid # of Nigerians are competent. Lmao at you having to break down the meaning of "proportion" in 2nd grade terms. I try to be nice but you need to understand that these slaves are operating on a sub-human level of intelligence. That is just the truth. That is why no one respects them. That is why one really takes them seriously, and that is why they will be annihilated as a people if they don't get their act together. They are simply ignorant and lost. Shiftless and dumb.

Someone responded the OP that he prefers his own women but could maybe consider dating a non-black chick but never an akata, and our resident rabid akata b[i]i[/i]tch could not even comprehend simple context. Smh. Just dense. The monkeys can scream all they want. Numbers do not lie. Look it all up:

Akata females birth disadvantaged children at a 70% rate -- many times with different sperm donors -- a la "mrs" yearight Chima
Akata females are the only female species on the planet who designate offsprings to monthly checks as opposed to building strong, family units
Akata females are the least romantically desired demographic in the United states
Akata females have been relegaed to desperate baby machines because the average man has little desire to build with them
Akata females are so clueless, they actually blame men for the bastards they pollute society with
Akata females are so mentally challenged, they actually blame the same homosexuals they spawn from fatherless homes for being disease-infested wh[i]o[/i]res
Akata females are the only species of women that even when educated, procreate with lowlives and incarcerated man-children
Akata females the largest consumerist, low-productivity group in the United States
Akata females are the largest welfare recipients that constitute public nuisance and liability on others in the U.S.
Akata people are the least educated, the poorest, and most desolate demographic in the United States
Akata females are the only species of females on the planet that are not found desireable by their own men of equivalent status
Akata females harbor the nastiest diseases in the country and are walking hosts to deadly STDs, to the extent that many men associate them with AIDS
Akata females like "mrs" Chima are literally nothing but sl[i]a[/i]ves that supply corporatists with an army of free labor but they are two dumb to even notice
Akata females pretty much capitalize on affirmative action to get ahead. I have never met ONE akata woman that has an IQ even close to, say, an average Igbo girl

I could go on but don't care to. The point is; notice how each of these publicly established facts, backed by numbers, magically become personal opinion? lol. The delusion is astounding. Go to the best schools and the most affluent establishments in the U.S. Nigerians will always be overrepresented. Akatas will always be underrepresented. They sit around on their a[/i]ss complaining and getting babied while every desolate immigrant group comes to the U.S. and dominates them.

Are fit and healthy
Are not involved in birthing fatherless children
Have never been involved with the penal system nor have any family member in prison

Go ahead, find them and come back and I am prepared to pay you $1k for each lol.

All of this, and this class A imbec[i]i[/i]le is apparently concerned with Nigerian men -- who are some of the most productive men on the planet -- while her own men are busy breeding their own race out of existence and supplying white corporations with free labor. lol. How much sense does that even make? How about you go and worry about your deficient brood of losers? This dumb old b[i]i[/i]tch, who does not possess the decorum to distinguish between species (Nigerian Men vs. Sl[i]a[/i]ve monkeys), has the nerve to call anyone low when their own worthless men don't even want them. Smh. Just look at Condoleeza Rice. Not exactly a ghetto rat, but still lonely. That's right, folks. Even when they are established, they would be so lucky to have a man. Their own men don't want them. Other men really don't want them either. Then this clinically ret[i]a[/i]rded waste of space has the nerve to dream that a Nigerian man in American would ever take her rabid hood [i]a[/i]ss seriously. That makes all the sense in the world, right? I'm just dying here with laughter lol. Notice that anytime she hears the words [i]Akata
, Green Card, or White Women the crazy alarm in her head goes off, she comes on Nairaland (her second home) to rant like a wild animal, then hen she has to go take her meds. lol. Too bad the old hag can't help projecting and telling on herself.

Just another jobless akata b[i]i[/i]tch with tens of thousands of post under random names on a Nigerian forum because she can't just seem to let go. We get it, she hates Nigerian men (yeah right) but the desperate fat troll just can't seem to leave them alone. Lmao. She sounds so hurt she has to wear this insecure feminist mask as if she doesn't pray to God each night that there's a illegal Nigerian d[i]i[/i]ck left for her to suck on. Classless dirty slave b[i]i[/i]tch openening threads about sex during menstrual flow. Does it now make sense to you why these loose pigs harbor so many diseases? YUCK. The simpleton's MO is to come here and front on Village Naija boys that know no better, so she can fiance another Green Card to calm her lonely nights and add more confusion to the lives of her hapless bastard children.

There's something I posted a while back that perfectly describes this bitter sl[i]a[/i]ve broad. Hold up.. let me find it. lol.

And [size=22pt]YOU[/size] "supposedly" represent high quality and classy African men ? (laughing out loud in Chinese) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awww. American and African girls/boys aren't giving you any attention huh? Lonely there Fagstranger? tongue tongue Weren't you rejected by a "slave" on Nairaland? You were planning on traveling by Greyhound to meet her in Indiana. What happened?? Too ugly and fat? Not much visa time left huh?

Why aren't you in Nigeria fighting political corruption and high unemployment rate, building/improving water purification system, working with Nigerian engineers to improve electricity (Ask Ghana for help, they have 89% CONSISTENT electricity), and directing/conducting health seminars on safe sex and AIDS prevention/awareness? Hmm.

Instead, you are in America benefiting from Affirmative Action, Civil Rights, and the right to wear your loin cloth with [size=14pt]"slaves"?[/size] Why are you irate, emotional, and passionate that some "slaves" are on welfare, having children out of wedlock, fighting to get their GED, living in the ghettos, idle in jail, and engaging in criminal activities?

Personal memories/experience or desires perhaps? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And since you are so concerned with your brothers/sisters fleeing from poverty and Nigerian policemen by engaging in Food Ration Marriages and illegal/criminal activities, why don't you donate cash to their families? Unless you are saving your pennies to get your sister some affordable eyeglasses and nanny a decent wig? Hmm.

And since you are such a "wealthy and successful" bush nigga, Nigeria needs you. I have excellent frequent flyer miles, I can get you 10% off on your international airfare. wink Hmm.

I am flattered that you patronizes my threads and here I thought you were such a "busy" bush nigga. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
Sky-walker:
@ Amu Igwe
I understand you find what Mrs Chima said offensive.I found it offensive too but she speak truth in some ways. Look at Nigeria for example. Instead of us trying to re-build the country' image that has been messed up by our politicians, Most Naija are here blaming other people tribe for the problems of Nigeria. Its sad cuz why waste time in dissing your fellow country men when you can try and come together and make thing better.

Here is one of her points
The point of the totem pole comment is instead of Black people bickering about who is better than who, White and Asian men are dominating the world. Black men collectively can do the same thing if THEY LEARN TO focus on what is important and not who is marrying and dating whom.

I will add to that " and which tribe is committing crime and which tribe they feel is oppressing them"

She might have spoken off topic but she speak the truth. I am not concern with AA at the moment. I am talking about Nigerians in general.

As a Nigerian man, you should be concern about Nigeria. That's your country and your future generations will most likely to live in Nigeria. I don't think the American government could care less what happens in Nigeria and if your brothers aren't working together to improve stability, it would be much easier for outsiders to come in and reap Nigerian treasures. Oh wait! They already have.

Do you find it extremely odd that your rabid Amu brother is obsessed with the strifes in America and not in his own country? shocked shocked

As I have stated before some people are selective on truth they will accept or deny. wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by queensmith: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
dayokanu:

This might sound demeaning but do you know what proportion means?

Go to a typical Nigerian church in Diaspora, hardly do you see a child who didnt graduate High School at the minimum

This is not the debate, do the children of your hairdressers go to IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS did you read the report yourself?

Y
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by queensmith: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
TisaBone: Queenie

I dont know I dont have the answers, I'm just a mere mortal. I only try to make a contribution to this world by being the best person that I can possibly to be.

The state of Black America is dismal. I'll tell you why. Crack Cocaine. That's what screwed things up for us. Before this, we had our Martin Luther Kings, our WEB Dubois, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Frederick Douglas, and the list goes on and on. There are so many wonderful things about my people, that I would never have known, unless I would not have sought this information out myself. And when I read books by Ivan Van Sertima and Cheikh Anta Diop, I felt a sense of pride. You see, to many AA's, Africa is just this distant concept. Most really don't grasp the fact that our ancestors lived there not too long ago. We have no knowledge. We don't even know ourselves, or our own greatness. I believe that if Eurocentric Curricula were not pushed so much in the school system, that AA's eyes would begin to really open up.
This is America for God's sake. This land of the free was built on my ancestors' backs. Yet until recently, we have reaped none of the benifits. There needs to be an internal change, and that's what I am committed to doing in my community, not by what I say, but by what I do. Everywhere I go, I try to be an upstanding citezin, and an example to the world, that no, these stereotypes that you hear of AA's are not all true. Albeit you have some of rogues and rascals, but that can't be helped.

We have a long way to go, but I have faith in my AA brothers and sisters.

I love them, even when they embarass me, because I know that a lot of times they don't know any better. People are just a product of their envrironments, and if you have been taught nothing else, but how to "play the system" and live off the bounty of the land (ie. food stamps and other government assistance. lol), because that's what generations of your people have had to do to survive. It's a cycle that keeps repeating itself, and it's hard for it to be broken, but happen that will. You see, for so long, all us AA's knew to do was survive, and when these opportunities began to open up for us, and Jim Crow was lifted, things had changed, yet they had not changed at all. It's a shame that it took affirmative action for them to finally give us a fair chance....and you know what the disgruntled powers that be say? That we use the "race card" and that they have become victims of "reverse discrimination."

But that's another story completely. The point I am trying to make, is yes, AA's have a long way to go, but don't kick a person when they are down. Don't sit there and judge, without offering any solutions. I myself and still trying to figure out the best way to save my people from self hatred and doubt. The only solution that I have come up with, is that when I have children of my own, to teach them about their history, their heritage, and when people would try to make them ashamed of who and what they are, to fight ignoreance with intelligence and love, and kindness for their bretheren.

For the record, I completely agree. I am normally on the other side of these arguments, even the whole repatriation debate.
AAs have had it tough no body is debating that, but whether or not they were dragged into slavery or their countries we're colonized black men bring this negativity on themselves. It makes it extremely difficult to prove we're not all the same. and trust me we're not
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

As a Nigerian man, you should be concern about Nigeria. That's your country and your future generations will most likely to live in Nigeria. I don't think the American government could care less what happens in Nigeria and if your brothers aren't working together to improve stability, it would be much easier for outsiders to come in and reap Nigerian treasures. Oh wait! They already have.

Do you find it extremely odd that your rabid Amu brother is obsessed with the strifes in America and not in his own country? shocked shocked

As I have stated before some people are selective on truth they will accept or deny. wink wink wink

I do understand he finds it offensive but no one was to take responsibility of the problem. He made this comment

Amu Igwe:
Nigerians do not go on Slaves 'R' Us forums to bitch about akata people.

Yes they dont go about bitching about akata people but they bitch about their own people which to me is self hatred.Look at the politics forum and see how leaders of tomorrow are insulting each other. How can we ever find peace with this type of actions. They dont care what crime their past tribe members have done. They believe it is right in their own face. Its sad because if you read their words,they sound frustrated.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by ADM1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
It's official. Nairaland is the Nigerian version of Stormfront. The difference is white people on Stormfront hate ALL black people regardless of nationality and social status while blacks on Nairaland hate each other. It reminds me of what Chris Rock said: "Who's more racist, black people or white people? Black people are more racist because even black people are racist against black people." Of course, hate in any form is wrong. All I have to say is some of you have a lot of hate. Deny it all you want, but it's true. I almost feel sorry for you. In my book, people that harbor hatred against anyone is evil. Yeah, the ones posting on this thread are evil. I'm out of here. By the way, the poorest people in the U.S. are Native Americans.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
Sky-walker:

I do understand he finds it offensive but no one was to take responsibility of the problem. He made this comment

[b]Yes they dont go about bitching about akata peopl[/b]e but they bitch about their own people which to me is self hatred.Look at the politics forum and see how leaders of tomorrow are insulting each other. How can we ever find peace with this type of actions. They dont care what crime their past tribe members have done. They believe it is right in their own face. Its sad because if you read their words,they sound frustrated.

I disagree with the emboldened. There are multiple threads created by Nigerian/African chatters "bitching" about why, what, who, where concerning Black Americans while they on the other hand bopping their heads to Jay-Z and Chris Brown.

Why would any African waste his or her time obsessing and listing spoiled apples and oranges of other countries/ethncities if they are successful and busy? Are they working on a compare and contrast project? What is the prize? An entertainment for non-Black spectators?

As I have stated a few pages back that White and Asian men aren't coming online fretting with faceless chatters about trivial shit that has nothing to do with them. undecided They are too busy maintaining their power on top the of totem pole. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

However, I do agree with you that Black Americans should be least of Nigerians' worries. Tribes are killing each other over shape of nose, color of skin, wig prices, religion, and who can make the most money.

Boko Haram and nutriders are bombing churches and public buildings all over Nigeria, but INSTEAD some Nigerian niggers are focusing on why some niggers in America are having children out of wedlock and dancing for welfare. WTF.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by ADM1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
Chima, would you please give it a rest? You, too, Amu. Both of you need to step away from your computers, take a breath, drink water, and relax. This back and forth nonsense is getting ridiculous. I don't know why the moderators won't lock or close this thread.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
To Seun,I wish you would delete this thread because it has proven to be useless to me, nothing constructive just a lot of fighting.

KHIAA
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by nene1: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ Mrs Chima: Are you black american? Yes? You said your husband is black? Is he a black american as well?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by papatosibe: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^

her husband is nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by nene1: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
Okay, is she nigerian too? From the way she was talking I thought she had something against african men lol...
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by papatosibe: 12:09am On Mar 17, 2012
^^^

She is a jobless akata surviving on the income of her green-card-seeking husband.

SH'e is always on NL 24/7. No life outside of NL.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by LordReed(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2012
@Mrs.C
Hey there!

@Topic
Every time I see my friend who's married to an American, I feel like I should be married to one too.

I've never really been moved to disassociate myself from people because of culture so my primary yardstick for interaction with people will always be based on individual merit. However I must state that marrying a "whitey" is "the last thing I'll do."
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by rosefleurs: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2012
Amu Igwe: Dayo Kanu, you're a patient dude. You didn't need to cite all that evidence becuase a solid # of Nigerians are competent. Lmao at you having to break down the concept of "proportion" in 2nd grade terms. I try to be nice but you need to understand that these slaves are operating on a sub-human level of intelligence. That is just the truth. That is why no one respects them. That is why one really takes them seriously, and that is why they will be annihilated as a people if they don't get their act together. They are simply ignorant and lost. Shiftless and dumb.

Someone responded to the OP that he prefers his own women but could maybe consider dating a non-black chick but never an akata, and our resident rabid akata b[i]i[/i]tch could not even comprehend simple context and went off on a tangent. Smh. Pure density. The monkeys can scream all they want. Numbers do not lie. Look it all up:

Akata females birth disadvantaged, out-of-wedlock children at a rate of about 70% -- many times with different sp[i]e[/i]rm donors -- a la "mrs" yearight Chima
Akata females are the only female species on the planet who designate their own offspring to monthly checks as opposed to building strong, family units
Akata females have been relegated to desperate baby machines because the average man has little desire to build with them
Akata females are so clueless that they actually blame men for the bastards they pollute society with, when we all know that every woman has 100% control over her own womb
Akata females are so mentally challenged that they actually blame the same homosexuals they spawn from fatherless homes for being disease-infested wh[i]o[/i]res
Akata females are the largest consumerist, low-productivity group in the United States
Akata females are the largest welfare recipients that constitute public nuisance and liability to others in the U.S.
Akata people are the least educated, the poorest, and most dependent demographic in the United States
Akata females harbor the nastiest diseases in the country and are walking hosts to deadly STDs; to the extent that many men associate them with AIDS
Akata females like "mrs" Chima are literally nothing but sl[i]a[/i]ves that supply corporatists with an army of free labor but they are two slow to even realize that

I could go on but don't care to. The point is; notice how each of these publicly established facts, backed by numbers, magically become personal opinion? lol. The delusion is astounding. Go to the best schools and the most affluent establishments in the U.S. Nigerians will always be overrepresented, akatas will always be underrepresented. Check the rates of teenage pregnancy, felony counts and social leeches, and the opposite is the case. They sit around on their a[/i]ss complaining and getting babied while every desolate immigrant group comes to the U.S. and dominates them.

Are fit and healthy
Are not involved in spawning fatherless children

All of this, and this class A imbec[i]i[/i]le is apparently concerned with Nigerian men -- who are some of the most productive men on the planet -- while her own men are busy breeding their own race out of existence and supplying white corporations with free labor. lol. The irony. How about you go and worry about your deficient brood of losers? This dumb old b[i]i[/i]tch, who does not possess the decorum to distinguish between species (Nigerian Men vs. Brainless Sl[i]a[/i]ves), has the nerve to call anyone low when their own prodigal men don't even want them. Smh. Just look at Condoleeza Rice. Not exactly a ghetto rat, but still lonely. That's right, folks. Even when they are propped up, they would be so lucky to have a man. Their own men don't want them. Other men really don't want them either. Then this clinically ret[i]a[/i]rded waste of space has the nerve to dream that a Nigerian man in America would ever take her rabid hood [i]a[/i]ss seriously enough to marry. That just makes all the sense in the world, right? I'm dying here with laughter lol. You will notice that anytime she hears the words Akata, Orobo, Green Card, or White Women the crazy alarm in her head goes off, she comes on Nairaland (her second home) to rant like a wild animal, then she has to go take her meds lol. Too bad the old hag can't help projecting and telling on herself.

Just another jobless akata b[i]i[/i]tch with [i]tens of thousands
of posts under different names on a Nigerian forum because she just can't seem to let go. We get it, she's a man hater (as any deserted ugly female could be) but the desperate fat troll just can't seem to leave Nigerian men alone. She sounds so hurt she has to wear this insecure feminist-wannabe mask as if she doesn't pray to God each night that there's an illegal Nigerian d[i]i[/i]ck left for her to choke on. Classless dirty slave b[i]i[/i]tch openening threads about sex during menstrual flow. Does it now make sense to you why these loose pigs harbor so many diseases? YUCK. Clearly, the simpleton's MO is to come here and front on local Naija boys that know no better, so she can fiance another Green Card to soothe her lonely nights and add more confusion to the lives of her hapless bastard children.

I understand the Chima woman can try your patience, but the stuff you're spewing is just repulsive. Mrs. Chima is married to your Igbo brother and will have Igbo children. You need to show her some respect. Can you say this crap to her if her husband was standing next to her?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by nene1: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2012
Okay papasibo lol...She does seem to be really free.

Anyway in response to the thread:

I think an african man should choose carefully when choose to tie himself down through marriage with a black american or a non-african period. Many of us came to work hard here and make money and plan our life in Africa and help our families back home. An african woman will be more understanding of this view (on an INDIVIDUAL basis you will have exeptions). Also, it is already hard enough teaching your kids your culture and language with 2 african parents much less in a mixed marriage. If the guy wants a woman who can raise his kids in his culture then he might prefer an african lady. Also, if he loves his african food (men love food), he should also take that into consideration.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
rosefleurs:

I understand the Chima woman can try your patience, but the stuff you're spewing is just repulsive. Mrs. Chima is married to your Igbo brother and will have Igbo children. You need to show her some respect. Can you say this crap to her if her husband was standing next to her?

It is interesting how a few words can cause a manbitch to go into rabid frenzy. grin grin grin grin grin It was TOO easy! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He is not Igbo and instead of focusing on me and "slaves" in America, he need to protect his wives/husbands and children from Boko Haram and Company in Nigeria. wink wink Black men on the bottom of totem pole comment really riled up the bush niggas. grin grin grin

He is just a punk manbitch with all barks and no bites. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
Lord_Reed: @Mrs.C
Hey there!

@Topic
Every time I see my friend who's married to an American, I feel like I should be married to one too.

I've never really been moved to disassociate myself from people because of culture so my primary yardstick for interaction with people will always be based on individual merit. However I must state that marrying a "whitey" is "the last thing I'll do."

Lord Reed! Why are you being racist?!!!! angry grin grin grin

What if your soul mate is Swedish with big yansh? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
papatosibe: ^^^

She is a jobless akata surviving on the income of her green-card-seeking husband.

SH'e is always on NL 24/7. No life outside of NL.

Why does it bother you so? What are YOUR EXCUSE for being on nairaland 24/7 and with no life outside of Nl? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Dumb arse bush nigga, are you seeking a green card? No luck yet huh?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
nene1: @ Mrs Chima: Are you black american? Yes? You said your husband is black? Is he a black american as well?

Do you still need my answer because it seems though a bush nigga attempted to answer on my behalf.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
nene1: Okay, is she nigerian too? From the way she was talking I thought she had something against african men lol...

Were you reading multiple threads and confused yourself? Even with clarification, you are still confused.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
A.D.M.:
Chima, would you please give it a rest? You, too, Amu. Both of you need to step away from your computers, take a breath, drink water, and relax. This back and forth nonsense is getting ridiculous. I don't know why the moderators won't lock or close this thread.

Moderators need to keep the site active and threads like this keeps it going. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Lord Reed! Why are you being racist?!!!! angry grin grin grin

What if your soul mate is Swedish with big yansh? tongue tongue tongue tongue

O well I guess it does sound racist but my order of preference for women has the negroids on top and caucasians at the bottom.

My soul mate has a good sized bum and is 100% NAIJA! ℓ☺ℓ

Girl you catching flak left, right and center! Sure you didn't wear the wrong cologne today? ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by rosefleurs: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
I just learned a new trick: you can read "hidden" posts if you go to reply and scroll down.

So, I saw a reply to me by the angryman. My response to you is that, fine if you don't respect my opinion, but you are the one who is inept. if you did read her posts as you claim, you will see that she is in fact married to an igbo man and is having a baby soon if she hasn't already. but you're too angry to calm yourself and comprehend anything. you seem to hate everyone and everything. wherever you are must really suck for you. rest assured, things are hard for many people all over the world right now due to the economy, including "educated" naijas in diaspora. so, you're not alone. weirdo. undecided

I don't even like the chima woman but this guy is too much.

Maybe i shouldn't get him angry at me sha. I don't want to have to change I.D.s grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by polokor60(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2012
saddescendants of the afrikaan race having so much hatred for one another over trivial issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take / WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.