Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do (946 Views)

500k In My Hand, Dnt Know Which Business To Invest In / Help! I Hav Tv Advert Proposals 4 Lux&mortein,bt Dnt Kno How2go Abt It / I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do by starpon1: 4:25am On Mar 13, 2012
I'm confused i dnt knw wat to do. I am an apprentis dat have served 4 over 7yrs,my oga opened a shop for me while he left 2 lagos were he lived 4 5yrs b4 he return.he was supposed to settle me last year dec bt he prosponed it to easther this year.bt d problem there nw is dat d kind of buisness am doing here was supply and mostly on credit, and nw he thought of i doing combine buisness wit him which i my self i dnt like it,i dnt knw if i shld say no or yes to him. i need a gud advicer 2 dis pls.
Re: I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do by bros856: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2012
If he is a kind an honest person and the business favour's you why not continue after all two heads are better than one. Its only in nigeria that our quest for money is fooling us, divded we fall togehter we stand. if he is good i will say go ahead the sky is your limit, of course sky has no limit. if two of you understand each other and you are honest to each other. carry on bros. the most important think is to grow the business.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do by orekinky: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hello, you have served him for over 6yrs, that is ok, if you go to higher institution, you will graduate one day, let him settle you with whatever he has, plan on that with what you have left, little drops of water makes the ocean and a bird at hand worth more than millions in the bush. Start your life afresh, plan with what you have, be dilligent and moreso put your trust in God. You will excel.
Re: I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do by starpon1: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
K my dear ur suggestion ws gud bt another problem there is that the mans other buisnes is nt al dat strong. And if i leave d man wil be in problem cos al dis while i ws d 1 dat was sustainin d family.shld i go ahead and make up my mind nt to do d joint buisness?
Re: I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do by orekinky: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2012
It seems you do not believe in yourself, if not, you will not feel pity for him even after serving him for those good years, also he is not God fearing,he should be the one to pity you and not vice versa. Make up your mind cos you need to forge ahead and not be a slave to someone all the days of your life all in the name of joint business.

(1) (Reply)

Raising Capital From Investors: The Importance Of Having A Business Plan / How To Start Your Import Business / Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.