Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,321 members, 7,950,626 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Baby I'm Sorry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Baby I'm Sorry (687 Views)

Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry / How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? / Babe, I'm Sorry For What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby I'm Sorry by nsomeone: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2007
How should I put this? cry

I'll start by saying am really sorry for what I did, I was only believing and acting on ignorance. I never knew things could be done concerning the situation. I found it hard to believe because I knew people who suffered the very thing,more reason I was scared and called it all off but baby now I have made thousands of research because What I feel for you wouldnt just let me rest,my Life without you is not what I ever want.
   You make my world worth living. As I look out at the majestic space of my life,I know you and I were meant to be.I only wish I could make you seehow much your love means to me.I wish I could walk up to you and speak the words that will spell out my regrets.But now I sit here sad and blue wishing that I could be with you.

Am wounded to the deepest part that only your presence and love can heal me,I seek you face like the night seeks the day,my wrongs come after me always just because my heart still dwells within you,I can't stand it any longer and you know that what I feel for you is as sharp as it could ever be,you made me a man,you made understand that life without love is not worth living,you made your family my family,you gave all that you could ever give and yet I made a wrong decision. What was I thinking? I wish I could rub off the past and come to you again like I did when we first met.

Please babe I know you'll some day see this here but before you do, I want to spell it all out for anyone who uderstands to see and know that I still LOVE YOU.

But before that,am sorry and have come to be a better person. I want to rise everyday of my life finding you next to me,I want to bring up my home with you, My world revolves around you. Going to bed at night without you in my life makes me cry, I can't bear it anymore as it hurts more than words could possibly describe.

Ademi,you are the crown that makes me a king.I love you with every fibre of ma whole being.

Am sorry.

Re: Baby I'm Sorry by gbolio4(m): 2:02am On Jan 24, 2008
its ok,

its alright now. everything's ok, wipe your tears
Re: Baby I'm Sorry by DualCore1: 3:38am On Jan 24, 2008
@Post
duh?! do things get any worse than this on nairaland? geeeeee u see why i don't like Love? it makes u do crazy things! dang! angry

nsomeone:

Ademi,you are the crown that makes me a king.I love you with every fibre of ma whole being.
Am sorry.

bla bla bla, say something new dude, if she's hot, she's prolly heard that a thousand times.

P.S: if u by any chance know my Gf, don't even breath a word to her about me saying i don't like Love, else u'll recieve a backhand from me, promise. undecided
Re: Baby I'm Sorry by efuah(f): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
Dual Core. . . am going to tell now, ur girlfriend must hear this!! grin tongue
Re: Baby I'm Sorry by babycool(f): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2008
Oh!, nsomone. I forgive you, I forgive you!  kiss  kiss

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Seriously / Is This True / Feeling Bored: Can U Help Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.