Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,603 members, 7,921,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS (14979 Views)

EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / We Have Forgiven Killers Of Our Operatives - SSS DG / We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by sylve11: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Every kidnapper doesnt have to look ugly like the osisiskanku of iboland !

WTF! shocked shocked shocked grin cool
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by 1025: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2012
i don't trust pdp and i don't trust nigerian police. i don't believe that these kids killed those foreigners. na big lie. nigerian police once paraded goats claiming that those goats are armed robbers that turned to goats. what a shame of a country. who can remember how many ppl this same sss has paraded in the past as the killers of bola ige. na wayo. make the world no believe them.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by osajojo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
I can swear that they got these men dressed in these brand new sleeves. Besides these kids don't look like international criminals. Why is nigerian govt and its actions very crooked. In those day Rimis wife was assassinated in kano and after somedays the police caught the culprit guess what? He was a lunatic. Arrangee pple
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2012
Bigots on Nairaland!!! Who will cast the first stone?
Bunch of cowards hinding under anonymity to prove their ignorance to the world.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by oraclefemi(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2012
fry palm oil and inject it inside their anus...phucking terrorists.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2012
mekaboy:
I EXPECTED THEM TO BE
HALF DEAD BY NOW .

Advocate of jungle justice! They are not culpirits yet, they are just suspects. You too can be a suspect as far NPF is concerned.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2012
noiseless: What does an avarage almajiri look like,if not "innocent teenage looks" yet has the guts to carry out the imams or sultan's instructions to murdefr.
Another ignoramus bigot of the highest order. I believe you know nothing of these peoples religion or way of life and never been to the north. You the type of people who live their lives on rumours and heresay.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by eksammy(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2012
who bought those new shirts for them? why dem no iron am?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Beaf: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2012
For those asking why the terrorists were given new clothes, you should realise that those murderers were caught in a joint operation between the Nigerian army and British commando's. It is an international matter, so the SSS has to present the id!ots in a way that suggests that they are well treated.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2012
rafhell: NA WA 000. SO THESES GUYS COULD KILL ALL BECAUSE OF 77 VIRGINS. SE NA SO MUSLIMS LIKE TOTO.

NO BE ONLY 77 VIRGINS THEM GO GET, THEY WILL GET 77 VIRGIN DEMONS.

MSCHEW!!!! FALSEHOOD, FALSEHOOD. ALL FALSEHOOD.
LMFAO
NA SO CHRISTIANS LIKE SELF SERVICE (MAS.TU.BA.TION) SO TE PASTOR CHRIS COME DEY DEPEND PEOPLE WE DEY DO AM FOR YOUTUBE.
GROW UP KID!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 12:59am On Mar 15, 2012
Beaf: For those asking why the terrorists were given new clothes, you should realise that those murderers were caught in a joint operation between the Nigerian army and British commando's. It is an international matter, so the SSS has to present the id!ots in a way that suggests that they are well treated.
So the whole thing is 419.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Beaf: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2012
rabzy01:
So the whole thing is 419.

Are you a member of boko haram?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2012
Beaf:

Are you a member of boko haram?
Why are you asking?
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Beaf: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2012
rabzy01:
Why are you asking?

Cos you sound far out.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by clip: 1:13am On Mar 15, 2012
Killers and dangerous people most times always look innocent.
I Prefered jungle justice for them
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by oiseworld: 1:38am On Mar 15, 2012
KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLL
ALL THE BOKOS.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by OneNaira6: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2012
The first thing I noticed was the clean, neat, shirt. Whom dash am? Boko Harm confirm.

The second thing I noticed was the wowoness. Too much ugliness in one picture, thank God for the colorful shirt to give some kind of beauty.

The Third thing I noticed was how young looking these men are? Jihadist are getting younger by the day. This virgin chase, chei, are there no more virgins in the world that they had to rush for heaven (hell but heaven to them) in hope of virgins?

The last thing I noticed was the little bruises they have? Where is the Nigerian political style trademark of merciless beating of their captured villains?

OP keep us update on what's going to happen to this men. I hope we don't hear they escaped in the next few weeks or so.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by nduchucks: 2:39am On Mar 15, 2012
I'm am more convinced than ever that those kids paraded as kidnappers are victims themselves of a botched operation. In his statement, British Defence Secretary Philip Hammond told parliament: "The assessment on the ground was there was a significant possibility the kidnappers, if present, were already aware their security had been compromised [/b]and, if they were not, the level of military activity in the town meant there was a real risk of them developing that awareness". ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17358908 )

This is an admission, at the highest levels, that the real kidnappers were long gone, and simply blackmailed the brainwashed kids, who are victims themselves, into being on guard at the hideout. Human rights organization and other child abuse NGOs need to keep this situation under close watch. Shame on our security operatives and their British counterparts who carried out the raid given the intelligence on ground.

[b]TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE
cool
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by lagcity(m): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2012
angry angry[/quote][b]
chosen04: Something tells me some of these guys are innocent. Did they confess during the parade?

ma guy, i was thinking the same thing. i no trust naija law enforcement. them fit grab innocent person just to pose that they are doing a great job. those criminals in uniform disgust me
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by JimmyBoy1: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2012
They have not told us the name of their sponsor.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by gulfer: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: A Word of Advise - In Nigeria you never loiter near the scene of a Fresh Crime - Run away just like the Police do and watch from the safety of your home (move if it is close to the crime scene until things pipe down). Seriously, you could just be picked up for being a close suspect. angry
RIGHT you are!
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by obiuchesil: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2012
ndu_chucks: The boys pictured do not look like your typical murderer and kidnaper. These boys look like teenagers who are victims of the circumstances. When will GEJ go after the real culprits in all these? This is getting out of hand.

Ndu are U in this country at all? Don't U know that these guys U call teenagers are d main field operators of d BKs. The carry out d orders of their superior officers. Its high time U guys should stop blaming GEJ 4 everything.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by eghost247(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2012
got to comend the sss on this one
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by sunkoye: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2012
these guys were coersed, very teenage! sss, tanks for the baff up sha!
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by rabzy01: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2012
Beaf:

Cos you sound far out.
Anyway, I am NOT and NEVER will be just like I have NEVER been a member of People Deceiving People under that umbrella and NEVER a fan of that fisherman.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Reference(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2012
I wonder how naive we can all get. The bulk of all types of military and para-military operations are conducted by young men most barely out of their teens. Militants, armed robbers, cultists and since the first big religious infraction in Kano in 1981 had a big role played by kids.

Those who flew the planes into the twin towers were in school when they started their long walk to infamy, so was Abdulmuttalab. Were those paraded after the election violence old, bearded men ?.

Some of these folks are recruited at what we know as pre-nursery school level and vigorously indoctrinated such that by their early teens they are brimming with viscious hatred and well capable of killing without thought.

It will take more than interrogation, threats and torture to get through their mindset and on to their leaders and backers. This is where peace loving muslim groups in those locales have to boldly step out and take the morale high ground, reintegrating these renegades into their fold before they suffer collateral damage of collective responsibility.

Yes, these kids are more than capable, beyond your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2012
I have always wondered what it would look like to shove a grenade up a niggas arse and pull the pin. . . .
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Okijajuju1(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Every kidnapper doesnt have to look ugly like the osisiskanku of iboland !

I see you have been sniffing glue again. . . grin
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2012
angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by onome25(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2012
though these boys looks innocent , they are dangerous in thier YOUTHFULL AGE. the most used people to propagate crime this days are the youth so i.m not surprised! & one more thing, this GUYS don.t look like NIGERIANS to me.
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by baslone: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2012
1025: i don't trust pdp and i don't trust nigerian police. i don't believe that these kids killed those foreigners. na big lie. nigerian police once paraded goats claiming that those goats are armed robbers that turned to goats. what a shame of a country. who can remember how many ppl this same sss has paraded in the past as the killers of bola ige. na wayo. make the world no believe them.

Like a young man that innocently strolled out to buy milk for his new born
kid at Mafoluku. He was picked up for wandering and paraded as a suspected
Funsho Willams killer years later.

The system can't arrest criminals. Innocents are sold at Panti as "suspect".
Pay the right price, you'll get away with any crime including Murder.

Just like all the ND criminals are either living it big on government in ABUJA or bunkering
in the creeks, the men behind Boko Haram are known and can never be arrested.

It's that sickening!
Re: Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS by brightleave(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2012
All these ones no go go wash plate 4 house? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) / EFCC Raids Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s Home / Governor Obiano Commissions ABS Newly Injection Power Substation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.