Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places (6113 Views)

BREAKING: Nigerian Military Battles Boko Haram As Militants Attempt To Seize Ano / NNPC Attributes Sudden Fuel Queues In Lagos To Road Construction Gridlock / Boko Haram Planning Attack To Seize Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by odedipapa(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
Freiburger: So what is the government going to do with those siezed clothes?
Raise money for d state by opening "okrika" store
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by sammirano: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ibo people really like to do this, and it is disgusting.
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by seanet02: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
sammirano: Ibo people really like to do this, and it is disgusting.
na so ibo people dey do o yeye people
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by zulk12(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Okontami: Babatunde Fashola have decided to be removing our g string , V string , full pants, swimming trunks , padded Bra, Corset , brassiers , etc. Please help us to beg him not to.
lwkmd. Pls let him do cos its an eyesore grin
Okontami: Babatunde Fashola have decided to be removing our g string , V string , full pants, swimming trunks , padded Bra, Corset , brassiers , etc. Please help us to beg him not to.
lwkmd. Pls let him do cos its an eyesore
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by zulk12(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
odedipapa:
grin
odedipapa:
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
seanet02:
na so ibo people dey do o yeye people
Go and masturbate joor.. Theres too much sperm in your brain cells..
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by Browser69(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
If any Kai official try to pack cloth in my area, they should be ready for replica of this;
cool cool

Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by Yeske2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
Browser69: If any Kai official try to pack cloth in my area, they should be ready for replica of this;
cool cool
I don laff tire
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by newmaonza: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ op:This is another way 4 d Lagos state govnt to extort money 4rm citizens
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by Browser69(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
So where we go dey spread our "Paheint"
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
This is really funny
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by Kahwayy(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lagos sounds like quite a city
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by iluvnet(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
e-herbal:
Erm,Mr commissioner,what is the health and environmental implications of spreading clothes on balcony railings?Why not ask your moms if this practice has not been on before you were born. You're just in need of serious media and public attention,probably due to neglect you suffered as a child. I can't even imagine any of your agents intruding my privacy and residence to effect your stupid order ,because I'm an addicted balcony railings,clothes spreader.

thank you for this comment. grin
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by iluvnet(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2012
Browser69: If any Kai official try to pack cloth in my area, they should be ready for replica of this;
cool cool

this is very funny.
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by chosen04(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2012
Fashola's government is a big charade
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by RuuDie(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2012
chosen04: Fashola's government is a big charade

fantastically, immense charade. . . . .no need to talk too much, lets wait and see the voltron that will be sent to enter AJ, Orile or Isale Eko to seize clothes!

Rubbish *hiss*
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by cynthiafred67(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2012
Freiburger: So what is the government going to do with those siezed clothes?

^^Good question
Re: Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places by newmaonza: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
RuuDie:

fantastically, immense charade. . . . .no need to talk too much, lets wait and see the voltron that will be sent to enter AJ, Orile or Isale Eko to seize clothes!

Rubbish *hiss*
i think fashola is finalizin feasibility study on how profitable this move will be. . . O boi when dem ready, dem no need voltron o! U no dey c lastma abi na kai. . . Boys dey lie down beg to get d job

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Code To Reset Conlog Prepaid Meter - / See What Happened To This Girl While Charging Her Phone With A Power Bank / Directions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.