Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . (1123 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by bingbagbo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
what will that be? it could be physical or behavioural.

me, her eyes.
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Nayah(f): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
From the moment I'm with someone I need to accept his imperfections, or else I quit
BTW could you vote for my sister on here and ask your friends to do so?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=341657609202613&set=a.340817759286598.70554.340809065954134&type=1&theater
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by slimyem: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^dusbin,what's wrong with her eyes?
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by djojo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
it will be her height, i just want her to be tall cos she is just too short.
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by bingbagbo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
angry angry
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by bingbagbo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
h(f):

From the moment I'm with someone I need to accept his imperfections, or else I quit
BTW could you vote for my sister on here and ask your friends to do so?

undecided undecided
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Usgani(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
i would like my lady to change all her bad habit to good.
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
Usgani: i would like my lady to change all her bad habit to good.
U cant make her perfect.

@op
No changes. I like freaks grin
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by onila(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
i want him 2 be less whorish
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by bingbagbo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^
grin
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by bekay911(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
Love everytn bout him **blushes**.
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
bekay911: Love everytn bout him **blushes**.

Ewooo! Bakery u don dey gbench ni? shocked shocked
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
To learn hw to charge his phone & check his account balance.
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by eemmason(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
djojo: it will be her height, i just want her to be tall cos she is just too short.
na jazz she use for u before?? After how many rounds, na now u come realise say she short abi??
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by eemmason(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
onila: i want him 2 be less whorish
stop lying joor, wasn't that the reason you agreed to date him instead of mecheesycheesywink
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by eemmason(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U cant make her perfect.

@op
No changes. I like freaks grin
#Noted u go like me die be thatoooooooocheesywink8-)
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by eemmason(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
Sijo01: To learn hw to charge his phone & check his account balance.
atm account balance abi cheesy
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by eemmason(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
Still searching for the bootilicious babe tho! In the mean time mo n baselo since I'm a bachelor!smiley
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: #Noted u go like me die be thatoooooooocheesywink8-)
Hehehehe I hia u!

Ku polowo sugar ati bread. cheesy
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by eemmason(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehehe I hia u!

Ku polowo sugar ati bread. cheesy
me no understand the last lineoooo!
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
eemmason: me no understand the last lineoooo!

I said am sure u a fine boi cheesy
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Sijo01(f): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
eemmason: atm account balance abi cheesy

Nope Sir, Phone account balance.
even if MTN inform him of his insurfincent balance, he wil still nt check b4 recharging.
d *556# butin on hiz phone is vry activ but him nor sabi use am.
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Deolaw: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
I can't change her anymore cus we are at the peak of breaking up. ¤sad¤
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by bingbagbo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^^

cry
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by kunlery911(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2012
I WISH I COULD STOP HER FROM RAPING ME IN MY SLEEP LOL
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by kunlery911(m): 1:55am On Mar 18, 2012
[quote author=kunlery911]I WISH I COULD STOP HER FROM RAPING ME IN MY SLEEP LOL
Re: If You Had The Opprtunity To Change One Thing About Your Guy/girl. .. . by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 18, 2012
I wish i could change his manner of approach

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel About Anklet (chain Worn On D Ankle?) / A Sexy Teen's Life Brutally Wasted / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.