Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash (2988 Views)

Serbia Beat Brazil To Wins FIFA U20 World Cup (plus All The Awards) / “i Only Came To Brazil To Buy Hair For My Girlfriend” : Chigozie Agbim / Brazil To Play Gillette International Soccer Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by Werehkpe: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Five-time world champions Brazil will earn $1.5 million as appearance fee for a September friendly against Nigeria in Abuja, officials have disclosed.

Marketing director of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Idris Adama, said the sponsors for the high-profile game have agreed to pay the 2014 World Cup hosts.

“Brazil will be paid $1.5 million as match fee and will fly

http://www.soccerroomtoday.com/nigerian-premiership/brazil-to-get-1-5m-for-super-eagles-clash/
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by Pennywise(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
It appears the world of today's football has an entirely different definition of the word 'friendly'
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by IRAPADA(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hw much wil eagles get
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by Johnsinia(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hmm,huge amt 4 just friendly anyway,brasil dserve it.
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by bonetalk(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
That's too much for a friendly match
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by Siga: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
How much dem go take this event steal now undecided
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by figur: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by phreakabit(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Its the price we have to pay, to improve our FIFA ranking. Lets hope this doesn't turn out to be a suicide mission. If you ask me. . . .ROCK BOTTOM eminent for SE .
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by akinmax: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
Interesting...!!! such a huge large of money for just friendly match and our local league is in shamble begging for marketing attention.well,let me consider this has Image laundry mission rather than just football.The govt is trying to wash the dirty image,they have dragged us to in this country.
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by DualCore1: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hope the $1.5 mill also includes fixing the match so Nigeria wins with 15 goals. Nigeria Vs Brazil 15:0
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by Tgram(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mayb pele is coming to play
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by nasty45(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
$1.5m?*goes into comma wit a ciroc in hand*
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by manosteel(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2012
Abeg i no fit laugh, they have not successfully beaten Rwanda, na Brazil they wan come face.
Re: Brazil To Get $1.5m For Super Eagles Clash by francis247(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
No nation's economy will grow and stay strong without INDUSTRIALIZATION. International football have been more of a loss than gain to this country. If this is true, (cos I doubt it) then Nigerians should brace up for more 'fresh air'.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Bad Choice Of Siut @ The Fifa Ballon D'or Award / BREAKING NEWS!!! Chealse Have Signed A New Goal Keeper Photos / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.