Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,807 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Am In Love With Another Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Love With Another Woman (1180 Views)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

I Am In Love With Another Woman by mehrwal: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hello everyone; I am 28 years old, I am married, I have two kids, a son and little angel I am hindu, but the problem is that I love another young lady, single, also hindu , I don't know what happened to us because our love is so strong that we can't sleep without meeting. I try all the ways to stop that love but in vain.
Re: I Am In Love With Another Woman by agiboma(f): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ op what does being Hindi, have to do with anything? Is your wife Nigerian, i am asking cause you felt the need to disclose your ethnicity. Anyways you cheated ont he wife and now your in love with another person looking for advice. Well you gonna certainly get some.Why did you cheat, so soon after getting married? Did you want to marry your wife in the first place? Do you want to save your marriage or move on with this young lady? Give us more info, so we can advise.
Re: I Am In Love With Another Woman by ronkebp(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
EEEEyah, too bad, that is what happens when you agree to ''arranged marraiges'', you are now experiencing what your heart should have experienced with your wife with another woman, there is nothing to be done, or what do you have in mind? to send your wife and kids packing so that you will marry the other woman? or do you want to run away with this other woman? Whatever your answer is, think about your children and the effect your actions would have on their future, there is nothing too small or to big to sacrifice for your family, let that feeling of lust ( which is usually temporal) go with the wind, and love your family.
Re: I Am In Love With Another Woman by Genius100: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
agiboma: @ op what does being Hindi, have to do with anything? Is your wife Nigerian, i am asking cause you felt the need to disclose your ethnicity. Anyways you cheated ont he wife and now your in love with another person looking for advice. Well you gonna certainly get some.Why did you cheat, so soon after getting married? Did you want to marry your wife in the first place? Do you want to save your marriage or move on with this young lady? Give us more info, so we can advise.

Agiboma, something is really wrong with you. Can you show us when the OP said he cheated?
Re: I Am In Love With Another Woman by agiboma(f): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
Genius100:

Agiboma, something is really wrong with you. Can you show us when the OP said he cheated?

He mentioned he cannot sleep without meeting, meeting her to do what, stare in her eyes, hear her voice which he can do over the phone, lets be mature about this, based on his "need to meet" one can assume they are being intimate. Futhermore their are many types of cheating like the emotional cheating he is doing on his wife by being in love with another person. So nothing wrong with me Genius, or what i stated.
Re: I Am In Love With Another Woman by Ivynwa(f): 5:22am On Mar 18, 2012
The title is misleading, makes one think that it is a woman saying that she is in love with another woman.
I actually logged in to modestly use the F-word that I hardly use (as in WT*) to show my irritation only to read a more confusing thread narration.

Will return when poster makes stuff clearer. Don't worry poster, I don't bite----- grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Another Woman by Gambrosia: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2013
Nothing do you jare!.
Marriage is only sweeeeeeet in the beginning and at the h-end!kiss

What makes you think the 'single hindu lady' will make you happier than what you have?

Sorry sah!
I don't believe in MARRIED PEEPS. . .FOOLING AROUND WITH 'SINGLE PEEPS'!

Stick with your level ALWAYS! kiss

War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) / Pics: White lady passes herself as black to gain empathy! / Wow! Im Grateful To God