Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (15827 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Come All Ye That Are Emotionaly Troubled And I Shall Give U Peace. / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by 195(f): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: Na you cause am nau. You were her bank not boyfriend. Good luck for next time.

undecided undecided
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Ryabcool(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mr Raymond even if d tin carry concoctions,it no maras ojere.

Sometimes concoctions are d best meals.Oya gist me,who break ur heart? smiley

na Whoopi Goldberg o! That girl use me play suwe! cry
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Ryabcool(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hey! Ur username sounds fruity, am sure u got some paragraphs u wanna share.Dont b shy hugs are free. *winks*
fruity? Lmao!!!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by InkedNerd(f): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2012
Bombshell77: Hi everyone. The whole point of this thread was for people to vent and feel better. Since I didn't actually expect to see this many responses, I thought about asking some follow up questions and here they are. Do you think the person who broke your heart still loves you or thinks about you? Do do you think he/she misses you? And if you had a chance to reconcile things with that person, would you? If so, how would you feel if the person didn't want to reconcile?

Ok, I'm back to answer the new questions you posted. . .

Do you think the person who broke your heart still loves you or thinks about you?
lipsrsealed

Do do you think he/she misses you?
undecidedsadembarassed

Perhaps sometimes embarassed

And if you had a chance to reconcile things with that person, would you?
If they were willing, yeah but at this point I feel like that would be a long shot embarassed

If so, how would you feel if the person didn't want to reconcile?
lol, what can I do? I can't force him. Things happen for a reason I suppose so I guess it would be something I would just have to accept.

Sorry OP, those were the best answers I could give you smiley
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2012
Poster inky was speaking for 2(me and her) lipsrsealed

Inky stop cloning my answers. tongue
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by InkedNerd(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster inky was speaking for 2(me and her) lipsrsealed

Inky stop cloning my answers. tongue

Eh ya, I guess we're in the same boat. All aboard the S.S. Broken Heart grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2012
Ryabcool: na Whoopi Goldberg o! That girl use me play suwe! cry

Suwe ke? Na lie! Talk true shocked shocked shocked

Sweerie come and knack me d tori, I think ur version of heartbroketh will get d whole thread vibrating.I am banking on u to explode,let do dis dawg! cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, I guess we're in the same boat. All aboard the S.S. Broken Heart grin

Row the boat , pon di river, pon di bank.

I don board oooo. grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2012
Chukudi and izukwu I see una oooo, u keeping doing amebo, haba u b wood ni? Haba drop ur story jare! angry
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I don board oooo. grin
cool cool
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2012
gbenga007:

Cant wait to commence the tutorial - shortly!

Tutorials starts today.

Code 1- when u see a eye-popping username, target it but make u confirm say na gal ooo.

Brb.....
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Chukudi and izukwu I see una oooo, u keeping doing amebo, haba u b wood ni? Haba drop ur story jare! angry
yeah, Killz, knack your own tori jor

for the past 30 mins you dey view thread.

Abi you dey source material here for your thesis ni? grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2012
jackpot: yeah, Killz, knack your own tori jor

for the past 30 mins you dey view thread.

Abi you dey source material here for your thesis ni? grin

Shuuush it ! U nko?

Anyways u b virgin and u no sabi toast woman anyway.

See u at 35 I doubt if u don kiss woman sef. tongue
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Shuuush it ! U nko?

that i never kissed you doesn't mean say I never mmuah'ed Oluchi.
RESPECT THAT! cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Killz3(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Shuuush it ! U nko?

It's a fccking lie! shocked shocked
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2012
^you shall live long cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by InkedNerd(f): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I don board oooo. grin

lmao, na wa for you. You just turned this into a cruise grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2012
jackpot: that i never kissed you doesn't mean say I never mmuah'ed Oluchi.
RESPECT THAT! cheesy
Kiss me? Ewwwhhhh!!!!

Na to use bleach brush my mouth b dat o

Ayama!!!!!!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:

It's a fccking lie! shocked shocked
Son miiii

U don greet mumsie dis morin? Baby mi, dat guy will need to go on google to learn how to kiss d day he finally has the courage to say "Nne let me b ur Nkem".

U no i fit lie,I swearigawd he never press yansh for hin life. grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, na wa for you. You just turned this into a cruise grin

Yeah bebe!

It's sailing time jare! Oya wear ur life jacket grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ayosmiles(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, I'm back to answer the new questions you posted. . .

Do you think the person who broke your heart still loves you or thinks about you?
lipsrsealed

undecidedsadembarassed

Perhaps sometimes embarassed

And if you had a chance to reconcile things with that person, would you?
If they were willing, yeah but at this point I feel like that would be a long shot embarassed

If so, how would you feel if the person didn't want to reconcile?
lol, what can I do? I can't force him. Things happen for a reason I suppose so I guess it would be something I would just have to accept.

Sorry OP, those were the best answers I could give you smiley
awww, eh yah sweerie. Sorry bout dat. Hands d nerd a hankerchief
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Chimezie198(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2012
My heartbreak story continues shortly after this break! Stay tuned!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by xtenxive(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2012
U're all welcome back from d break!
This thread brought attention to d fact dat a lot of active nairalanders are heart broken,nw Mr. Moderator,wot can be done...................sum1 shuld tink
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by jackpot(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Son miiii

U don greet mumsie dis morin? Baby mi, dat guy will need to go on google to learn how to kiss d day he finally has the courage to say "Nne let me b ur Nkem".

U no i fit lie,I swearigawd he never press yansh for hin life. grin

sad
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2012
xtenxive: U're all welcome back from d break!
This thread brought attention to d fact dat a lot of active nairalanders are heart broken,nw Mr. Moderator,wot can be done...................sum1 shuld tink

Boss! we over and done with the heartbreaks na.

We only here to share our experiences.

Gerrit?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2012
jackpot: sad

Y u sad? next time u wont pick on Badosky!

Oya sorry be be

don try wan tin wan tin again ooooo!!!!! cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by swiftycool(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
My first heart break was when I ws in pry 1, I had fallen helplessly and hopelessly in love with my class teacher. She was so sweet and caring and I had the childish impression that she was into me too, I was about 5yrs old yet had this crazzy fantasy that I was gonna marry her when I grew up.

Anyway, My heart was Shattered one afternoon when a young airforce officer in a black car come around the car park and I saw her run excitedly to him, jumping on, embracing and kissing him! angry

I was so filled with kiddie rage that I wounded myself intentionally just to get her attention. I think I grew petty hatred 4 her afterwards but also vowed to join the airforce when I grew up! Lol . . . I didn't
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
^Awwwwww........ puppy love how cute!

Are u telling me dere are no heartbreak stories by past gal-friends?

I want more story telling. cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Killz3(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
Ok. . . i wan confess!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by kelz88(f): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
We're listening.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Killz3(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: We're listening.
I know you are listening. . . embarassed

Ok. It began in the year . . . So i. . .
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by kelz88(f): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
Telling it this way will take forever. Shove am. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / Photos Of A Muslim Lady With Humongous Boobs(photos) / Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.