Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,233 members, 7,977,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (15984 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Come All Ye That Are Emotionaly Troubled And I Shall Give U Peace. / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ayosmiles(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2012
I dont know how cocoa nd idowu managed 2 avoid tellin thier stories. They av turned themselves into MCs on dis thread. Girls make una yarn now, i want 2 hear
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Ryabcool(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2012
naijasexy: Okay, I'm back. grin
Warning: It might be a little long kind of like a story. wink
NB: I'm not writing this in sadness or tears as this happened a little over a while ago and i'v had a couple of boyfriends since then (who are now ex's as well. grin grin). The things women go through! *sigh*. Okay.. here goes..

It was the 15th of August 200* when I was to tour Paris, Belgium and London with a couple of my school mates and we were mad-excited. Excited because it was not again, one of those trips where we'd travel with our parents and siblings and be under 24 hours surveillance thereby ruining the fun. We were going ALONE and being the teenagers we were at the time, all that was on our mind was FUN. We were going to have a chaperon who'd guide our activities but she was just a funky mother who wanted to catch fun herself so.. no one really cared.

So I packed my bags that morning, my mum dropped me off at Murtala Mohammed, saw my class mates, took a couple of pictures and checked in with Qatar airways. I was about taking the last photograph when I learned that people from other high schools would be joining us just to make the experience more interesting. shocked shocked shocked "this is going to be crazy!!! woo hoo!" That was the only thing on my mind then. We were duly introduced to the other students including this JB guy, everyone shook hands, smiled, made faces etc etc.. then we boarded.

We flew through blue skies and white opaque clouds for about 8 hours and had to make a transitional stop in Qatar. We roamed around in the airport familiarized ourselves with one another and trying to consciouusly have fun as we were not going to waste these two weeks of independence we had idling away. I met JB's parents who were asking questions such as "what school do you attend? how many countries have you been to ( shocked shocked shocked )? etc etc. Well I answered them and they left me alone with their kids. That was when JB, his sister, his younger brother and I got talking. Well, talking about random stuffs that happen in our high school and stuff..

(would be back with the rest)..
why do i feel like this story was concocted?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2012
Ryabcool:
Mr Raymond even if d tin carry concoctions,it no maras ojere.

Sometimes concoctions are d best meals.Oya gist me,who break ur heart? smiley
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by mykejones(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2012
I followed dis thread bumper2bumper for 2reasons. The vry intrestin Badoski/freecocoa combination..i stl dey suspect una sha. The stories by naijasexy and tweelaw*. The main reason why i com follow b say,i dey suspect say one of my ex wey i truly truly hurt bad bad also dey dis NL. And i dey suspect say she dey read all dis thread. I jus pray say she no decide to write her own.
Na d only girl wey i stl dey fear say she fit do me bad tin. And if u r seeing dis,i swear,i stl dey apologise o.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Ryabcool:
Abegi e easy to concoction story ni?you no know say na talent?oya show your own talent to we make we see how far you fit go.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2012
mykejones: I followed dis thread bumper2bumper for 2reasons. The vry intrestin Badoski/freecocoa combination..i stl dey suspect una sha. The stories by naijasexy and tweelaw*. The main reason why i com follow b say,i dey suspect say one of my ex wey i truly truly hurt bad bad also dey dis NL. And i dey suspect say she dey read all dis thread. I jus pray say she no decide to write her own.
Na d only girl wey i stl dey fear say she fit do me bad tin. And if u r seeing dis,i swear,i stl dey apologise o.
grin grin ,suspect us for wetin na? You see your life?now you dey fear,you better locate that babe and appease the gods o before we go help her shange am for you.tongue
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2012
mykejones: I followed dis thread bumper2bumper for 2reasons. The vry intrestin Badoski/freecocoa combination..i stl dey suspect una sha. The stories by naijasexy and tweelaw*. The main reason why i com follow b say,i dey suspect say one of my ex wey i truly truly hurt bad bad also dey dis NL. And i dey suspect say she dey read all dis thread. I jus pray say she no decide to write her own.

Guy u no werin go happen na, it's berra u confess ur sins here in d open b4 rapture swallows u 2moro.

Tell us d bedttt tins u do Tina? Notin is to much for me to counsel.

BUT! For me to help u have to cough.I will also strongly advice u to start talking b4 Tina show ooo, cus if d tin u do my fellow asanwa bad beyond apology, walaiiii I go letter-bomb ur server.

Oya fine boi belle out d happenings. kiss
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by 4teelaw(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2012
You guys are nt being fair, share you Stories nah, why only the females dey talk?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2012
4teelaw: You guys are nt being fair, share you Stories nah, why only the females dey talk?

Areaaaaaaaaa!!!!

My player wiv ah mission, u wake well ?

Morning o! grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2012
4teelaw: You guys are nt being fair, share you Stories nah, why only the females dey talk?
how them go talk when na them dey break heart.grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ayosmiles(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2012
Omo, bein heartbroken can be so painful nd hard 2 let go. But as they say d cure 2 a love dat hurts is 2 find another love. Dat is not 2 say u shld jump into d arms of d next person but u shld be openminded nd realize that many nice ppl out there want u.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2012
ayosmiles: Omo, bein heartbroken can be so painful nd hard 2 let go. But as they say d cure 2 a love dat hurts is 2 find another love. Dat is not 2 say u shld jump into d arms of d next person but u shld be openminded nd realize that many nice ppl out there want u.
True talk but e no easy o,cos omo looking back eh,make i hold it sha.cheesy
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2012
Ayo na so i think o, till dat very day in Bethlehem.

Hahahaha! See dia rabbit ears, antenna dem wan stream my epic.

Abeg shift>>><>>>>>>> grin
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2012
I no ku ku go church 2day, make i run cook concortion and grab kunu.. Wey my bench? Oya next..
Na anoda babe tori we want oo.. Na there concortion dey swit pass
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by mykejones(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2012
Haba! Me wey share my own(s), na woman i be?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2012
ogbeche77: I no ku ku go church 2day, make i run cook concortion and grab kunu.. Wey my bench? Oya next..
Hahahaha!

See Ogbeni Layiwola doing aproko,abeg talk ur own na. sad
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2012
ogbeche77: I no ku ku go church 2day, make i run cook concortion and grab kunu.. Wey my bench? Oya next..
grin grin no just come read,nak your tori give us jorh.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2012
Ryabcool:

lool. Shame on you. Why would i wanna concoct a story? to please who? Some people on NL know me outside here so id be doing myself a disservice if i come here to give tales.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2012
naijasexy:

lool. Shame on you. Why would i wanna concoct a story? to please who? Some people on NL know me outside here so id be doing myself a disservice if i come here to give tales.
Don't tell me you are paying mind to him,how was the night bebe?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2012
^^ My night was fine oo. You wont believe I slept off while reading this thread. As a result I slept with the lights on and did not have a very good sleep. But it's all good.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2012
^^aww all join cheesy,maybe you should try and get more sleep later in the day.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2012
^^abi? I'll try to catch some later. Thanks. smiley
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2012
^You are always welcome.smiley
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by beylinko(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: ^^aww all join cheesy,maybe you should try and get more sleep later in the day.
how una dey. Pls dos of us wey do vigil on top dis tread wan slip o. Make una no post any tory yet. Moreova,na 4 evenin stories dey sweet.
@idowu: u no go church ni?
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
beylinko:
how una dey. Pls dos of us wey do vigil on top dis tread wan slip o. Make una no post any tory yet. Moreova,na 4 evenin stories dey sweet.
@idowu: u no go church ni?
Hehehe

People went to church for me. smiley
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by ceejayluv(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
naijasexy:

If by gbench you mean sleep with me, na im be say I for don die by now naaa. Ordinary kiss I won krace if to say he com enter the place nko? How the situation for be?
If for go babalawo for him sake if to say he do "hit and run", j/k. grin grin grin

E no gbench me oooooo! loool

**whistles, lights up a jumbo-sized wrap of weed, drags and puffs smoke in utter disbelief**
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by 4teelaw(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Areaaaaaaaaa!!!!

My player wiv ah mission, u wake well ?

Morning o! grin
Afternoon sweets, I just de come from church, so we de wait till evening for the next set of superstory, eyin boiz, e man da wa duro! U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should tell us your stories wether you are the breaker or the breakee!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2012
ceejayluv:

**whistles, lights up a jumbo-sized wrap of weed, drags and puffs smoke in utter disbelief**
Collects wrap of weeds frm ceejay.... ClaroING
Whispers in ceejay hears... Iro nla nla
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
ogbeche77:
Collects wrap of weeds frm ceejay.... ClaroING
Whispers in ceejay hears... Iro nla nla
*collects wrap from ceejay, drags,puffs and says oboy this one na better salt,them mix am wella*

Where are the guys?we need to hear from una o.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: *collects wrap from ceejay, drags,puffs and says oboy this one na better salt,them mix am wella*

Where are the guys?we need to hear from una o.

U no sabi choko sef * Bado grabs d claro and start to release d smoke tru her ears*

Dats how u feel highrey! wink
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
4teelaw:
Afternoon sweets, I just de come from church, so we de wait till evening for the next set of superstory, eyin boiz, e man da wa duro! U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should tell us your stories wether you are the breaker or the breakee!

So u sabi Yoruba sef, wa gbayi omo mi playerberry.

Gal dis people wan spoil Sunday o, imagine no yemi my love or Arinze d heart crusher story. angry
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U no sabi choko sef * Bado grabs d claro and start to release d smoke tru her ears*

Dats how u feel highrey! wink
Ogbeche closes eyes... Brings mouth closer 2 badosky... Swallows smoke..
Locks lips wit badosky... Chia... No vex Na hallucination... Igbo Na bad boi
I reject badosky in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.