Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,954 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (15940 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Come All Ye That Are Emotionaly Troubled And I Shall Give U Peace. / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
My heart is broken! I'm just coming from a deliverance session where my spirit spouse was excised! Oh my poor heart!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^Freecocoa, I kind of liked the whole indirect chasing (just like any young secondary school chick in naija would naa!) which is why I still dated him (albeit properly) later. I was irritated because I felt we had not known each other long enough for him to be making such bold advances, also a sister would not want to appear cheap naaa! So she must shakara. tongue tongue
Later.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
9jaoyoyo abeg hurry up ooo, am going to grab popcorn 2 but I'll b bck for more paroles.

Kai! Jayboogie na wan bad pikin sha.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
naijasexy: ^^Freecocoa, I kind of liked the whole indirect chasing (just like any young secondary school chick in naija would naa!) which is why I still dated him (albeit properly) later. I was irritated because I felt we had not known each other long enough for him to be making such bold advances, also as sister would not want to appear cheap naaa! So she must shakara. tongue tongue
Later.
Yeah i gat the drift,just yanking your chain,seriously your tori makes me reminisce.smiley later sexy.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Tildah: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
Heartbreak is d worst tin dat can ever happen to anyone
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
Tildah: Heartbreak is d worst tin dat can ever happen to anyone
Gist me na , na who do u bad tin? sad
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
Okay, just finished downing a big bowl of cereal and almonds since cocoa asked me to eat for two. cheesy cheesy

Okay, so that would be my first time in Disneyland and I was so excited. So I would finally get to go on those roller coasters I had seen on television?? You have got to be kidding me! Anyway, after having breakfast and all, we headed there o. Our chaperon handled the whole ticketing at the gates and eventually we entered. I had not dressed-up warm that morning as I thought it was not going to be too cold. I had underestimated just how wickedly cold Paris could be in August sometimes so I just wore a pink tank top, pink sweater, blue jeans, black and pink shoes.
We sha went on all the rides we could possibly go and time had rolled by. It was getting late so automatically it had become colder. I was suffering inside and shivering. Scared of telling my chaperon what I was undergoing (she had warned me that morning to dress warmer but I did not listen), I bore the painful cold silently.

It seems JB noticed that I was cold as I wasn't as participating as I had earlier been so the guy actually pulled off his hoodie and gave me to wear. I told him not to worry that I'd be fine once I was able to lay my lands on hot tea but he insisted, saying he'd rather be cold than watch me be uncomfortable. Okay guys, I was flabbergasted by this act to say the least. I felt like I was in a romantic movie and deep within was hoping that someone would pinch me back to reality. I dont know if you can understand just how I felt that moment, but reason with me now. Paris! The city of love, and then Disneyland- a place on earth where magic actually existed, a guy was displeasing himself to please me? (in Kat Deluna's voice) Am I dreaming?? (Chai, the mind of a high school girl is soooo vulnerable and impressionable ehn. *sighs*)

So I took the hoodie and that was when I knew I had fallen for him. (lol, smh. I cant believe im writing this, oh well!) It seems the guy knew he had scored a HUGE point with that single gesture as he had on a very confident (and I'd say evil) smile while I wore the hoodie...
Well, from then on we just held hands, went on our last rides together (still have pictures sef, lol) and strolled to the dinner buffet to eat. Everything seemed so magical (in my small mind)...
We went back to the hotel, I followed him to his room, we kissed and said goodnight.

Woke up the next morning to get ready for our visit to the Eiffel tour.. .
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
Thanks for eating for us(you and I)my tommy is full.

Hmm so you guys kissed,please tell us how it felt,did you feel a warm sensation down below?wink
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Chimezie198(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
** strolls in whilst licking my Opioro-Mango, grabs bench, sits and crosses my leg**
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
... It wasn't until I went into my room and pinched myself out of the magic that had been happening that I realized that I had kissed a guy who hadn't asked me out (a very big taboo in Nigerian secondary school and one's female friends could look down on you if they ever got to know). Chai, I had just dulled myself. How do I redeem by once reputable, Margaret Tatcher, do-not-think-I-am-cheap image?

Okay so the next morning, I did my normal routine, showered, eat, dressed up and met with the others in the lobby of the hotel.
We were going to go on a boat ride right past the oldest bridge in Paris before going on the Eiffel tour so were were ecstatic JB and I just went on about our business like nothing had happened the previous day . We sat close to each other on the boat but he did not make any crazy advances towards me. That actually got me thinking. I was kind of confused as to whether he was holding back because he had gotten a fleeting kiss from me or if he was just exercising self-restrain? Oh well, I'd later find out.

The tour guide spoke in French so I understood nada of what she was saying and was just willing the boat ride over. It finally ended and we drove to the Eiffel tour. What a sight to behold.To me the Eiffel tour is one of the many wonders of the world that everyone deserves to see at least once in their lifetime. Anyway the chaperon teased me and asked me if I wanted to climb the stairs of the Eiffel tour to the first floor, I beamed with smile and said "why not?" I remember her saying something like "you'd just die if you try it". Well we took the elevator to the first floor and I wrote my name ( naijasexy was here) while JB wrote his and he decided then was the perfect time to try for another kiss. Omo, I turned my head away o. Look at this chap trying to score a second goal in my already torn goal-post. Lai lai!!

He asked me why I did not want to kiss him and I told him it was because we were not officially dating and he had not asked me out (chai, yeye high school chick asking a guy to ask her out. Cor Blimey!). So he went down on bended (bent) knees and asked me to be his girlfriend right there on the Eiffel tour. Chai! If you had seen the way my face lit up ehn, you would shake your head for me.
Well I said yes, and the relationship started from there...
This is where the ugly part begins...
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2012
freecocoa: Thanks for eating for us(you and I)my tommy is full.

Hmm so you guys kissed,please tell us how it felt,did you feel a warm sensation down below?wink

You be yeye girl oo.. No, I did not feel a warm sensation below, I felt it above! Taaaa!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Fourcade(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ehen. . .
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
naijasexy:

You be yeye girl oo.. No, I did not feel a warm sensation below, I felt it above! Taaaa!
grin grin grin,I'm sure you must have seen some kind liquid in your down below later tongue.

Chei ugly part?now i don't want this lovely romantic story to turn sour,I've already forgotten the title of the thread sef sad.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2012
Na ma cousin i fall in love with,but e no too pain me after we broke up since i understand say i no fit date my own cousin, na wa ooo
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Very ugly part o. This guy turned out to be a beast in pants and shirts, with a silver tooth..
... Reality was finally sipping back into our skulls, drop by drop as the tour was coming to an end. The only thing left to do what to walk the Avenue des Champs Elysees and our tour would be complete. Apparently they were taking us to Champs Elysees to shop but the shops there was so darn expensive, I really cant remember myself buying anything from those shops. I later went to the mall close to our hotel to buy stuffs sha (na as your power reach you go do, lol).
So we window shopped the length and breath of Champs Elysees o, waka waka waka until night meet us for outside and we finally headed back to the hotel.
We had grabbed some food while strolling outside so no one really cared for dinner. We had a huge task of packing and fitting everything we had bought in our boxes ahead of us and we got to it as fast as we could.
Everyone was kind of sad but no one wanted to show it. We would be going back to Nigeria, to our parents, to the errands, to all the school work and mean teachers. It sure wasn't to be easy but we had no choice.

My last night in Paris was spent with JB in his room. We had told his brother that I wanted to help him pack so he was not needed anywhere close to the room. He couldn't care less and just went to join his parents in their own room. Well, what did we do that night? We cuddled, kissed, cuddled until we fell asleep in each other's arms (or rather I fell asleep in his arms). Woke up in the middle of the night and noticed I was not in my room so I tip-toed to my room as I did not want anyone to know I had been sleeping someplace else.

Morning came and we all grudgingly took our boxes downstairs to the cars that had been waiting for us. Our two week of "fun" was over and Nigeria was staring at us right in the face.
Got on the plane, flew to Qatar and broke down in tears when I had to say goodbye to him on getting to Nigeria. Kai! I cried ehn! I was drenched in my own tears and feared my mum would notice something was wrong if she saw me in that state. Mum must not see me that way so I braced myself with the last bit of willpower I had left, shook the emotions off, grabbed my baggage from the carousel, said goodbye to everyone of them and went to meet my mum who had been waiting for me outside the airport...

Little did I know that by the minute I step out of that airport, JB'S "love" for me would have diminished by 99%. lol. na wa sha!

(continuation follows shortly....brb..)
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
dahonestboss: Na ma cousin i fall in love with,but e no too pain me after we broke up since i understand say i no fit date my own cousin, na wa ooo

Jeez, you fell in love with your own cousin?? Mine! That's crazy. lol
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
dahonestboss: Na ma cousin i fall in love with,but e no too pain me after we broke up since i understand say i no fit date my own cousin, na wa ooo
Blood of gawd,hmm thank God it didn't happen o,dude abeg next time move away from the family for such.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
Sexy I'm waiting o.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Feraz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
firestar: smiley
@Inked nerd
You'll def get there sistah.
I did and you will too.

@9jasexy
Continue your story dearie, it feels like the 'magic schoolbus'.
you too.......awwwww.....guess sh*t happens......hope everyone giving their stories have gotten over it.....mine is someone i can never be with simply because we're from the same place.....believe me, that's when i started hating culture but what can i do? Just had to be a realist............9jasexy, still waiting for the concluding part......
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
Okay so I'm back in Nigeria and thankfully not knocked down by Jet lag as Paris was just an hour ahead of Nigeria. Everyone had received me with smiles and warmth and I had of course, given them all I had bought for them.
Went to school the next day and I was one of the happening babes. Everyone wanted to know how THE trip was and they came inquiring. I proudly brought out the pictures from my bag where they had been sitting, waiting anxiously for me to show them to the world (hehe). Every one awed and ahh-ed. One of my friends noticed that JB was in most of my photographs and asked me who he was. I did not even know when I blurted out "he is my boyfriend". shocked shocked

Omo, you can guess what followed now. They were all around/over me asking me to tell them more about him, if he was in University ( in Nigeria if you are in high school and you are dating a guy in university, trust me, you be BIG girl). I told them no-oooo. He was not yet in university but he'd be going to uni (of Ibadan) in some weeks. He was to resume that September. Omo, see as these girls dey hail me because I was dating a "university guy".
Well, I was back in school and had to face my studies. The holidays were over, and we were back to reality moreover WAEC was fast approaching so everyone was trying to sit-up so as to make good grades. I was also the head girl of my school so I had a lot of responsibility and people thought so highly of me, they expected I'd come out in flying colors. I was not ready to disappoint anyone so I buried my head in my books.

JB had gone to school in Ibadan so our major means of communication was through the phone. No network offered any free midnight call package so we had to spend to communicate (I was the one doing most of the spending though, how foolish)..
Barely one month after he had left for university, I started noticing some changes in this character towards me...
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Chei my friend now its getting all emotional,oh JB why?*crying*
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kaii Jayboogie eye don clearrrrr ooo!

Emmh I think I no d end of dis tori lipsrsealed
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^ Dont mind JB jare. He was just young and knew not, what he was doing. His sins have long been forgiven. lool cheesy grin

Idowu, it's pretty easy for one to figure out the end though. But I'd finish it. lol
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ Dont mind JB jare. He was just young and knew not, what he was doing. His sins have long been forgiven. lool cheesy grin

Idowu, it's pretty easy for one to figure out the end though. But I'd finish it. lol

Finish it bebe I cud b wrong, although I doubt ayam tho.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
Okay now...
Bobo eye don dey change. I figured he had started seeing more mature babes that met his taste and thirst, he was not about to be hung up over some 16 year old high school girl that didnt know her left from right.
So at some point he stopped calling altogether, was struggling to keep up with my messages and I think had totally forgotten about me.
Did my grades plummet??! They sure did. They took a deep plunge as I could not concentrate in school (hhahahaha seriously laughing at myself right now), was always thinking about this guy oo. I'd call him but he'd refuse to answer. Sometimes he'd instruct his roommates to answer the phone and tell me to.... "tell her to drive it into her numb skull that I do not want to have anything to do with her again and she should leave me alone". Wetin roommate go do now? He'd deliver the message word for word to me and the cycle of crying and cursing and swearing would repeat itself again.

Which kind "love" be this one sef? It was not like I took an oath with him or anything so why did it seem like I was irrevocably in lust love with him? I tried weaning myself off of him but body no gree me. Often times, I'd find myself reaching for my phone to send him that message, that I'd wish would change his mind about me. All my wishes never came true as it was. Chai! This guy reduced my self-worth to ZERO!
October passed and so did November.. he was STILL unresponsive.

I think he was playing with my head though because sometimes he'd call me up and be all lovey-dovey just to raise my hopes and in the blink of an eye he would be morph into that dark, ugly thing that had a semblance to something from the underworld. Okay now, note that I was still spending my money calling this JB guy, sometimes he'd answer and not say anything. My money would be wasting (and it was not as if I was working o, was just managing on pocket money na!)

December came and that was when I decided to forget about him completely... but it was not to be so...
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
That JB dey mad o,now I'm getting angry.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
Jayboogie knew u were vulnerable, so he ain't gona let a fresh puny go untouchable.

Gbam!!!! Lets go dia lipsrsealed
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
loool. Things we do for love.

Would you be surprised if I told you that I sent this guy texts telling him I'd commit suicide (onyibo style, lol) if he did not come around, still he did not budge. Me, full-blooded Nigerian, commit suicide because of a guy? No o, love no reach that one. Even though I was young, I knew better than to do that. lol

December that year I had decided I'd visit Paris again (since I had the opportunity to) and spend New Year's there. But it just wasn't the same without him and I missed him even more. Spent about 9 days in Paris and went back home. I tried my hardest not to contact him once I got home but apparently my hardest wasn't hard enough. I sent my younger sister to buy my Glo #500 and recharged my phone. Dialed his number and this time he answered. The thumping beat of my heart could almost be heard from a mile away but that did not deter me when I asked him the question "JB please now take me back, forgive me whatever wrong I have done" and very boldly and flatly he answered "okay, we are now back together".

See happiness... Happiness that would not last very long...
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by firestar(f): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
@9jasexy
I can imagine d kain curse wey go comot for mouth eh, e fit string necklace, bracelet n waistbead join!
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^ My dear, your imagination wont do it oo. I cursed this guy ehn! Cursed him sotaaay him come dey beg me make I pity am with the curses. I was almost like a mad person then o. na wa ya. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by freecocoa(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2012
Chei my gal was really in loff.
Re: Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
See love ooo, gal wey jus begin period, u sef dey form titanic abi?

Cocoa make we dash am swagga laugh abeg.

*Badosky and Mama Dee starts laughing in dier Indian accent*

Nehinehinehinehi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.