Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? (1335 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
If you had been following my posts and threads on this forum, you will find out that I have issues with Nigerian girls, not only me, but majority of Nigerian guys too, but most won't be honest and bold enough to tell you, because they love to impress females, to win ovation, but not me anyway, since its not election day yet!

Honestly, I have had loads of issues with Nigerian girls, both from personal experiences, and friends, relations, neighbors, colleagues, etc experiences too, and from stories also told about this same sect of people. The whole thing has really made me lose passion in approaching or keeping (anyone I meet by chance cos I have lost the passion to approach Nigerian girls), and now, friends, family, colleagues and everyone are telling me to pray over it before it turns scary!!!!!! Meanwhile, the last incident of one poor girl one of my elder brothers picked from the ghettos of lagos and cleaned her and her family up, and as a reward, she continually gave my brother trouble throughout their 9 year troubled marriage, until last january of this year, that she then succeeded in sending this illustrious young man to an early grave, its something that I find hard to forgive Nigerian girls, plus so many other things girls have done in this society and are still doing. so please fellow nls, how do I gain back passion and interest in Nigerian girls? Are there really good deserving Nigerian girls nowadays please? Thanks.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
I thought your brother died while driving and using a BlackBerry? Now a woman is to blame?

Get your act right man. Maybe you should stop drinking so hard.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by xynerise: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
Na by force to date Nigerian gals? undecided.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Killz3(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
Another round of "bullshiticated" nonsensical paragraphs from a jobless twit! If you have a problem, sort your damned issues out. Quit looking for deserving Nigerian girls, especially when you have stubbornly refused to be a deserving person yourself. Sometimes, i wonder if you type with your arse. Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that. It's fccking boring mehn. . . You have options. No one is forcing you to have affairs with Nigerian girls! Fcck you for thinking you sound relevant with your high pitched incessant whining about Nigerian Girls. Leave the country or import foreign girls and stop the bickering and complaining. You are a fool if you keep complaining about what you have, without making tedious efforts to change it! You only come online and type inconsequential unsubstantiated sh[i]i[/i]t. After typing and you log out, you are more miserable than ever. You want Nigerian Girls to worship you? What a stiff necked discombobulated soul! If you keep having problems and issues with fellow humans, go to a mirror and look in it. . . For there you will find where the problem emanates from. . .

Get a life!
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by queensmith: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
i don't see why you have to? like someone has said, its not by force.

If you don't live in Nigeria the you have options, if you do then you can always go trek to ghana or Cotonou and pick a on nigerian girl from one of the villages, you can call her umfoofoo and buy her a zebra smiley
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2012
My people say: wherever a child is crying and pointing his fingers at, is either his mother is there or his father, anyway, thanks guys for your sweet responses, lol, learnt one or two stuffs from you guys flogging msgs, lolz. jobless?? ah ah! let me reserve my speech hun, lets assume i m jobless though, maybe you can help change that status. maybe my username misleads most of you. lol. you won't understand, would you?

yeah, that was what she (my late brother's wife told us that sympathizers told her), but our frequent digging deep is revealing loads of fowl play, so hurtful, pray you don't lose a brother mysteriously, due to a nagging wife, and pray you guys running mouths and hauling stones at me don't end up with these nagging heartless wives manufactured by your Nigerian parents. *winks*

I want to regain trust in Nigerian girls, and asked for assistance, and what did I got? smiles, to show how mature some folks are here. when I say one thing about black Nigerians now, you guys will still attack, never grow up. Visit some foreign forums, no matter the topic, members and guests do handle it with respect and by trying to reason with the OP, but here. all sorts of attacks, demeaning words and etc. ask yourselves, is there any post on nairaland without a negative attack? NO! Y? Something that must define the age ranges of NL regular users and their social and economic status! Stop being nasty on flimsy things, sometimes contribute meaningfully and leave! just an advice, cheers though! NEXT??
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by LordReed(m): 3:46am On Mar 18, 2012
Listen Mr. Man, YOU are to blame! You consistently use demeaning words and you expect good ones to flow to you? Dreamer respect is a two way street you hear.

Get right man.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Killz3(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2012
Lord_Reed: Listen Mr. Man, YOU are to blame! You consistently use demeaning words and you expect good ones to flow to you? Dreamer respect is a two way street you hear.

Get right man.
You dey mind the Arabian Camel? grin
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2012
Lord_Reed: Listen Mr. Man, YOU are to blame! You consistently use demeaning words and you expect good ones to flow to you? Dreamer respect is a two way street you hear.

Get right man.

cool cool

@OP you are here complaining and noting down unecessary events about Nigerian girls. I hope you don't grow grey hair.
Instead of putting the past behind, you are busy putting it forward. Nigerian men have done worst,but it doesn't mean Nigerian women should continue lamenting about it. It is either you drop this heavy baggage and baggages you are carrying on your shoulders,or you take the bull by the horn and look for a decent Nigerian girl to settle with. There are decent girls out th
ere,no doubt. But it is not by fire by force to date a Nigerian girl, so stop moaning.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2012
Oluwerey u again? Anyways I understand na persin dey do u sha.

Listen to build passion, just visit Legoland.

Ode Oshi !
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
Interesting comments, but truth always hurts, gosh...someone asks for an advice, admitted he needs some change, some unreasonable folks whom their conscience won't let em rest cos they are victims of the said lifestyles, only come to display their naive, dumb, unwise characters, is that how you guys were raised pls, if I may ask? @guys always panting when they see a thread exposing the uselessness of most Nigerian girls, pls I am not the one to be blamed for you having ten single sisters in your home o, teach them good manners, good character and stop attacking guys when they say the truth about your poorly mannered sisters. and stop planning your life on what you will get from your sisters' dowries...lolz...get up and work, defending them won't change a thing cos Nigerian guys now know the truth, and thats y there are a lot of heart broken ladies nowadays even the married ones, still don't own their husbands cos guys are vexing!!! lafmao!
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
@jobfront
Were you raised to be a loud mouthed nincompoop? Everyday you shout that Nigerian girls are worthless then suddenly you have a "change of heart" during which you can't but help being true to type blaming another woman for your brother's death (where you had previously shouted that it was Blackberry). Why the hell are you surprised that nobody takes you seriously?

You are truly (lemme borrow from Killz) discombobulated. Bitterness kills o!
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
Lord_Reed: @jobfront
Were you raised to be a loud mouthed nincompoop? Everyday you shout that Nigerian girls are worthless then suddenly you have a "change of heart" during which you can't but help being true to type blaming another woman for your brother's death (where you had previously shouted that it was Blackberry). Why the hell are you surprised that nobody takes you seriously?

Don't bother quote dat f00l dat looks like d anus of a giraffe,he once ranted in a thread dat his Nigerian fiancé is going schizo on him cus he posted his photos.All dis ish about 9ja gals he going on about is pure bullshitzzzzzz.If he hated dem dat much he won't put a ring on 1, so in order words he was born with a hole in his brain.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Killz3(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
Lord_Reed: @jobfront

It's not mine. . . It's english. Be free to use, don't borrow. . . smiley

BTW, you have time to reply Someone who hates his mother for being a woman. . .
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
@Id-noble
No mind me jor I get the guy time. How your side naa? Abeg fire me mail for darthmaximusreed@yahoo.com

@Killz
Ya Bro I know its an english word but you almost have a trademark on the word. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
queensmith: i don't see why you have to? like someone has said, its not by force.

If you don't live in Nigeria the you have options, if you do then you can always go trek to ghana or Cotonou and pick a on nigerian girl from one of the villages, you can call her umfoofoo and buy her a zebra smiley

You and you mouth hands ehn! Upon all your mouth, it is women like you that will eventually dote on a husband as if your lives depended on him. So, there is still hope for you. tongue
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by maclatunji: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
jobfront: If you had been following my posts and threads on this forum, you will find out that I have issues with Nigerian girls, not only me, but majority of Nigerian guys too, but most won't be honest and bold enough to tell you, because they love to impress females, to win ovation, but not me anyway, since its not election day yet!

Honestly, I have had loads of issues with Nigerian girls, both from personal experiences, and friends, relations, neighbors, colleagues, etc experiences too, and from stories also told about this same sect of people. The whole thing has really made me lose passion in approaching or keeping (anyone I meet by chance cos I have lost the passion to approach Nigerian girls), and now, friends, family, colleagues and everyone are telling me to pray over it before it turns scary!!!!!! Meanwhile, the last incident of one poor girl one of my elder brothers picked from the ghettos of lagos and cleaned her and her family up, and as a reward, she continually gave my brother trouble throughout their 9 year troubled marriage, until last january of this year, that she then succeeded in sending this illustrious young man to an early grave, its something that I find hard to forgive Nigerian girls, plus so many other things girls have done in this society and are still doing. so please fellow nls, how do I gain back passion and interest in Nigerian girls? Are there really good deserving Nigerian girls nowadays please? Thanks.

In my opinion, you don't need to build trust and passion for Nigerian girls. You need to build trust and passion for just one girl. Whether she will be Nigerian or not is something that I can't tell you. Don't chase quantity, go for quality.
Re: How Do I Build Trust & Passion For Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Poster, I completely understand you. Based on what Nigeria men post up here, I find it hard to denial the issue of lack of trust. However, I'll have to say that the problem comes from both side of the coin. Same way Nigerian men cannot trust their female counterpart, the case is reciprocal from Nigerian women.

If Nigerian men need Nigerian women to change their "habits", the change would have to come from a large number of "marriageable" Nigerian men. Because when it comes time to wed, if the [b]marriageable [/b]men wield out the "yeye" girls, it'll make our ladies see what qualities is required from them.

1. When you first meet a woman, stop listing your qualities in a way that would make her ignore your overall charm. Stop telling her that you're rich and first son of Governor Rich. Stop telling her you have a mansion in Tokyo, Fl. Stop telling her you're a doctor in womantology etc etc

2. Let her know from onset what qualities you desire in a woman. What turns you off (ignore the turning on part, you might both be surprised o).

etc etc.

However, it seems like you have deep personal issues, and you're basing your trust issues on your brother's wife (may his soul rest in peace). That's something you need to issue out within yourself. Since we don't have therapist in Nigeria (abi se we do?), it's going to be quite hard. And it's not a MUST to date/marry a Nigerian woman. Last I heard, we have South African, Ghanian, Liberian etc women in Nigeria too.

(1) (Reply)

Her Fiancè Lied To Her / This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! / Why Does She Ignore Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.