Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,289 members, 7,932,182 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? (12458 Views)

Should I Call My Uncle / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Quazosky(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
Back in the early 90's i call her Maami but i call her Alhaja now
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by no1madman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dis woman!
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Rubyrose: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
no1madman: Dis woman!
You must be one of dis troublesome child dat lack respect!
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by senateservices(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
i call her anty...because that is the nane my elder step sisters call her and i grow up too to call her "anty" too, but she neva cares....if i call her she will reply "omo mi" I LOVE YOU MY MOTHER

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by koolkamzzy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
I call my mum "SISTER" make una no blame me, when my dad married her, they stayed in the family house and everybody called her sister. I have tried severally to change it but the "sister" kept coming to my mouth. Even my siblings too call her sister But when I feel like a change, I call her "OUR MAMA" cheesy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Sleekjd(f): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
No matter how old I am, I ll always call my mum: Miille, Mamaa, n Mumsy. That woman rocks my world!
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
Called her mummy when i was much younger and this woman or Honey(like my dad does) when i got older.

RIP this woman my honey,love you plenty.

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Miroslavklose: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
yamakuza: Big Mummy!

Thats what my cousins use.

I'm too old to call her mummy.
hope u wouldnt mind if i ask who this ur cousin is.

I call my mum Big Mummy any day any time
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by no1madman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
@Rubyrose- -How sweet is ur puxxy?
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Miroslavklose: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Called her mummy when i was much younger and this woman or Honey(like my dad does) when i got older.

RIP this woman my honey,love you plenty.
sorry for her loss.

Do u mind if i request to take her place in ur life?
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by indoorlove(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
I call her 'aunty'. I cant change that again.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
Rubyrose: You must be one of dis troublesome child dat lack respect!
I called my mum "this woman" too when she was here,it didn't mean i lacked respect,it was our special thing.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by wendytilda(f): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
sco sco: i call mine ...Mmaa
Are you from Oforola? That's what we call my grandmawink
So I'm the only one that calls her mum "mummy-xtic"...knew that was unique!

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
Miroslav klose: sorry for her loss.

Thanks but no one can take her place ,i could make small space for you though.smiley

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
I call her mummy or mumsy
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by biggiyke(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Nneoma
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by orekinky: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: what a question,kids are gradually taking over NAIRALAND AND TURNING IT TO WONDERLAND. Who cares what you call your mother,if you like call am monkey,na you sabi.
Why not let sleeping dogs lie? Were you forced to say anything? Please respect yourself, it is an open forum and some decency needs to be put in place, at least for once show gentlemanlism. My son calls me moomi.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Zilja(f): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
[code][/code]
IYA NGBALI: what a question,kids are gradually taking over NAIRALAND AND TURNING IT TO WONDERLAND. Who cares what you call your mother,if you like call am monkey,na you sabi.
how rude!!!!!!!!!!! what just was not a nice thing to say to anyone
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by orekinky: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
no1madman: Dis woman!
ah ba, make it romantic from now henceforth.

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Ninilowo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
I call her mummy buh whenever I want any thing special I call her MUMMYSCRIPT, MUMMYSCA, OR MUMMYSCOM.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Abuloma80(f): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2012
Used to call mine Mamma(RIP) embarassed embarassed

Mine call me Adda (meaning Elder sister) funny, but I love it grin grin

The Grand Kid joined in call me Adda,(Na him sabi)I love it too shocked shocked
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mummmm! (Always stretch d name);

d mama!!

Mummy london (cos' she's bin based der a yile)
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Thanks but no one can take her place ,i could make small space for you though.smiley

No more space angry angry
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2012

Sorry no more space u came late. tongue
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
I call my mum Kokolet and she loves it.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by orekinky: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
lakeside4love: Back in d days we call her *Maami*..but this days we don swaggalise am to *Maalee* or *Miilee* or *Mumsy*...
Una too much o.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by denzel2009: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
yeye mi oshoronga

1 Like

Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Yorisb: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2012

Lol. No dull moment 4 NL.
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2012
denzel2009: yeye mi oshoronga

I don't doubt dis.

Ofi be gbadun te le looolzzzz
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Miroslavklose: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Thanks but no one can take her place ,i could make small space for you though.smiley
WOw so nice of u in two paths.

That u love ur mum so much and ur kind heartedness and gentle soft spoken words of being able to make a space for me.

Never knew such ones like re still out there.

keep it up my dear.

jah bless u
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
Yorisb:

U sef see am, he wan dive in

Nansense! angry
Re: I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? by Miroslavklose: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
Yorisb:

wow. TELL me more about the forum. im new here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is This "Hian!"?? / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother / Am Looking For My Father

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.