Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool (4093 Views)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Eagles Next Target : World Cup Semi-Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Skintite(f): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2006
Meeeeeen i was so happy for liverpool
Chelski shud know that doin double is no joke

Have you guys noticed that history is repeatin itself
If liverpool wins FA, chelsea EPL n Arsenal CL, it will same style as last yr

Arsenal FA, liverpool CL n Chelsea EPL
Cud be the same distribution this year
Only man u is left trophyless, poor them cry
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by jagenne(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2006
@ Akola, Jackal and Hucarson.

Leave those sorry gooners alone.
Arsene Wenger is the best thang that has ever happened to Arsenal as far as Gunners r concerned.
They seem to forget he is a wet fish.

Arsenal are the biggest whingers in the history of football. Not even Man City or The Scousers(Liverpool) whinge as much as them. We have comprehensively beaten Arsenal several times recently, and each time there has been a barrage of blame and bile against United from Wenger - whom I think is a boil of a human being.

I remeber Vieira diving against Liverpool in his own half when there was no-one within ten yards of him. Pires and Reyes are arguably two of the worst divers in the Premiership. Reyes actually was stupid enough to dive OFF the pitch against Madrid recently, then when he realised the game wouldn't be stopped, did a theatrical roll over the touchline and back onto the field to stop play.

Spurs were the better team on saturday, and arguably deserved to win, let alone draw. Yet Wenger, as usual, cooks up something else to take the onus off what really cost him the game - his poor team selection and tactics, combined with Tottenham's superior play.

Wenger complains every time his team come up against an opposition who play to contain them, and trumpets how he always plays to win - yet he did exactly the same thing against United in last year's FA Cup final. Every football fan in the world knows about his favourite catchphrase "I did not see it", yet the minute another manager legitamately claims the same defence, he calls him "A LIAR",  Yet when Mourinho has a dig back at him over something else, he acts all hurt and actually threatens to sue, !!!

What a James Blunt!

This man is a complete disgrace - He may be an excellent coach - but he's definitely the most dishonest, graceless, one-eyed man in world football.

@Skintite,
Man Utd is the only team in England that has a trophy yet this season.
Arsenal is nowhere there and Chelsea is still waiting.
I don't know what u meant by trophyless but let it known no team has donated the Premiership the way United has done.
Should Chelsea win the league this season,they would be the 2nd team to win it back to back(A record United has broken since 1994)
Arsene's brilliance cld not even win a back to back title for Arsenal for 9 yrs so check your records before u start running a team down.

Man Utd is the only team that has maintained the top 3 position since the inception of Premier League.
Unfortunately,Arsenal will not even make 4th this season, let alone 3rd position.
We r still keeping fingers crossed concerning UEFA.

Thoughts?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Ma Days.
U can't be more right about Arsene Wenger.

Good job, mate!

Cheers.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by lordimpaq(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2006
@jagenne

you are being sentimental about your views,

how can u say he is the most disgraceful, do u know why he made such a selection, do u know,

in life we take risks, one of such risks was making such a selection, would wenger be stupid to leave out henry and fabregas if we were not in the champion sleague,

for your information, villareal rested more players thann we did, they rested forlan and riquelme, what was the result 2-0 they lost at el madrigal for the sake of the champions league, so wat do u have to say.

to make things worse they lost to sociedad who are fighting for survival in the premera liga, so i see no point in your statement of above, its quite irrational and shallow minded thinking and biased opinion pouring on this thread,

really, u shouldn't ave said that
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Skintite(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2006
@jargene

when pple talk trophy, who the hell talks about carling cup! undecided

u know which trophys r important in england n thats wat i mean
So relax guy, i know wat am sayin

No one attached any importance to carlin till chelsea came out wth a full squad
and took it last season
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2006
toshmann:

u can say what u want, but if u want to compare liverpool with chelsea ,may i remind u that liverpool has won the champios league 5 times and chelsea is yet to get to the final. the reds have won the english league more than any other team.chelsea managed to win it for the 2nd time after winning it 50 yr ago and thanx to abramovich. what liverpool does every now and then, chelsea took 50yrs and russian intervention to do. our trophy room is loaded. i guess chelsea just started to build a trophy room(and hope they will load it soon)
THERE IS NO COMPARISON BTW THE REDS AND THE BOYS FROM WEST LONDON.

Liverpool has a rich history BUT WHEN?

Its like saying Ghana is the best in africa, having won african cup five times. When was the last time they won it?

Club of yester-years.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by toshmann(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2006
Akolawole:

Liverpool has a rich history BUT WHEN?

Its like saying Ghana is the best in africa, having won african cup five times. When was the last time they won it?

Club of yester-years.

the most recent ones:
2000 fa cup
2001 uefa cup
2001 super cup (against bayern munich who were champions league winners)
2005 champions league

wt else do u want to know? thease are the most recent. wt has chelsea won since the turn of the new millenium? i tell u
2005 EPL
What else?
cheesy the reds are the best.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by lordimpaq(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2006
@toshman

well said, like your caption truth hurts,

the truth hurts that chelsea have not won anything but EPL and carling cup,

i don't know wat akola is driving at, now he's being sentimental about chelsea that he just joined because of money

there is no difference between u and mikel obi,
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by mukina2: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2006
chelsea deserved their lose tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue they talk too much.

@lord hi long time
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Badman888(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
Big time, so all the money they spent on players only brings them the premirship damn, what a waste
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by jagenne(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2006
Its a sheer waste!
Mourinho is a crap manager.
He keeps players worth millions of pounds on the bench and he can only show the Premiership Title for it.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by toshmann(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2006
chelsea paid £21m for wright-philips to come and sit on the bench.lol. ronaldinho did not cost barca up to that amt.
give liverpool and rafa the kind of money chelsea has and we'll win even the world cup in germany cheesy cheesy cheesy with a football club. grin

but give it to chelsea, they win only premier league and make the most noise. well don't blame them too much, it's been long they tasted a trophy

grin grin grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2006
Aiiiyo i drink to that.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by medube(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2006
jagenne:

Mourinho is a crap manager.

What fascinates me is this Mourinho you are calling crap is the first Manager of a club in the history of the EPL to win the league as someone said back-to-back and yet he has had no football experience whatsoever before becoming a coach. He was a school teacher before joining FC Porto.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by bolaoni(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2006
excuse me! Did I read u right? Mourinho the first to win the EPL back to back? shocked

You are trully medube grin grin grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by medube(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
bolaoni:

excuse me! Did I read u right? Mourinho the first to win the EPL back to back? shocked

You are trully medube grin grin grin

Mr. Balony, do you understand English at all

What fascinates me is this Mourinho you are calling crap is the first Manager of a club in the history of the EPL to win the league as someone said back-to-back and yet he has had no football experience whatsoever before becoming a coach. He was a school teacher before joining FC Porto.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
@ Medube,
Ya talk is cheap.
Christian Chukwu wld have done what Jose did at Chelsea.
He had everything going for him. The money,the players and the support of the Roman Empire.
I wld have been more impressed if he had won the league back to back with a team like West Brom or Sunderland.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by toshmann(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
Jackal:
Christian Chukwu would have done what Jose did at Chelsea.

my grandmother could have done that too
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by lordimpaq(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2006
my little brother would have done that too,
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2006
Liverpool should hammer those West hamburgers properly in the semis!
Its their cup and they should be celebrating now
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Skintite(f): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2006
hmmmmm,
Why una dey attack morinho like this?
Akola, where are you undecided

grin grin grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2006
We r attacking Mourinho cos his £400m empire can only win him a title that its still being contested with Man United.
Whatz the point of buying expensive players only to be kept on the bench.
Shawn Wright Phillips stands a better chance of going to Germany if he had joined Arsenal or remained in Man City than joining the blues.
Have u ever taken an account of the amount of millions that warms chelski's bench week in,week out?
Its sheer waste of money and human resources. Mourinho aint a good manager and most of his buys have been questionable.
The success he thrives on was built by the sweats of Ranieri who laid a good foundation.
The major performers in Chelsea's ranks today were Ranieri's buys. The list goes from Cech, Robben, Gallas, Lampard, Makelele, Crespo, Duff and Joe Cole.

These are Mourinho's buys:
Carvallho is a mediocre.
Ferreira is just ok
Kezman was disappointing.
Shawn Wright Phillips hasn't been discovered/developed yet.
Essien is excellent.
Maniche is a waste of space.
Drogba has been disappointing as a striker(A striker shld be getting 20 goals or more in a season)
Del Horno is the biggest flop in the squad

Do the math? Is he a good manager?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by bolaoni(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2006
Medube,

I'm still not sure you know what you are saying. From School to the coaching crew?

Excuse me. Do you know that Mourinho was Sir Robson's deputy in Barca?

Please go and update your knowledge jare.

Trully medube! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2006
Truly Medube?
Why not Medusa?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by bolaoni(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2006
@Jackal grin grin grin

The first time I saw this username, I was wondering why the guy chose this name. Because a friend of mine used to call a set of people this name.

MEDUBE, please tell us why you picked this username!

grin grin grin grin

PS: No hurt meant my guy wink
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Skintite(f): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2006
Medusa wud've been a more interestin name thou undecided
grin grin grin

@jackal
Morinho is really wastin talent n money
Ure right, thats not good coachin!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by tobbyjohn(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmn!!!!!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by babs787(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2007
Mourinho is the best coach in England. Abi I lie? He justified himself last night with the best goal kepper putting on crash helmet
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Hugoboi(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2007
Mourinho is the best coach in England. Abi I lie? He justified himself last night with the best goal kepper putting on crash helmet

Babsna wa 4 u oooooo grin grin grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by babs787(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2007
@hugoboi

You have arsenal support. Man U will triumph this night. You know we wear the same jersey colour, as a result, the cup is between you and liverpool. Thank that foul-mouthed cheksie has been eliminated.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Hugoboi(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2007
Thanx!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by mukina2: 2:01pm On May 02, 2007
babs787:

@hugoboi

You have arsenal support. Manchester United will triumph this night. You know we wear the same jersey colour, as a result, the cup is between you and liverpool. Thank that foul-mouthed cheksie has been eliminated.

tufia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to  tiff from babyosisi

i want manscum to lose too angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Week 18 - Drop Your Banker / Daily Odds / Chai Manchester City.!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.