Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool (4092 Views)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Eagles Next Target : World Cup Semi-Final? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2006
I tip Chelsea to win!

As for Liverpool fans, I guess they have stopped chest-thumping!
thanks to the lowly side Potuguese -Benfica for bringing them back on earth.
The guys were on cloud nine!
They overcelebrated the champions league that they suffered a goal drought for three months and when it rained in Liverpool it was Birmigham the victims.

There is no team that brags a lot like these kidney pools. Don't you remember one fan on this forum was like, he was born there and that was enough for him to tell us vasco da Gama stories.
Chelsea win this one for me oooo!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by hevaaa: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2006
you're talking about Liverpool fans bragging about their team, you just contradicted yourself big time. so what if we like to celebrate our victorys in style? its better than being a boring team that win everything.

it'll be a good game though, thats for sure. Liverpool are playing good again, and Chelsea are a good opposition. and even if we lose, we still got to the semi-final. Liverpool don't need to win the match to prove that their blatantly the best team of the match smiley
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2006
Liverpool!
you are not playing better than sunderland as for now.

But you ve got the players and the technique. what has gone wrong?
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by hevaaa: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2006
:s if Liverpool aren't playing better than Sunderland then why aren't Liverpool in the relegation stages?
exactly, it means that Liverpool are playing better than Sunderland blatantly, look at point differences and goal differences
so if your going to attack Liverpool
get your facts straight first
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2006
hevaa
I wish you knew how I want liverpool to go up and take position 2. From winning champions League last season Man U should be far behind you. Liverpool is a very disciplined team everyone knows and there is no bad attack from me.
I feel they are too relaxrd!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by girlongirl: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2006
Liverpool WILL win, one because of their talent for playing football, and two because they are playing on my 18th birthday. grin grin grin

Chelsea better wish for all the luck they can get!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2006
1-0 grin

nice free kick
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2006
@Prisccy,
Can u stop beefing Man Utd?
Was it because Utd kicked the Gunner's asses some weeks back?
Stick to ur guns and leave ma team alone.
Arsenal messed up today and Chelsea is falling also.
I back Liverpool to tear Chelsea down today and Man Utd to complete the misery next saturday.
It ain't over yet!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
Liverpool 2-0 Chelski
Akola and Prisccy, Where r u guys?
I told ya the Empire will crack up soon.

Mourinho's tactics were the worst i have seen in years.
I hope he deploys the same formation against United next weekend.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2006
It will definately CRACk!!!!

"with millions spent, the league cup is definately not enough" - kenyon
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2006
Liverpool is virtually tearing Chelski apart.
The FA should stop this match. This is BULLYING
Old Trafford is bad luck to Chelski.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2006
I hope chelsea don't repeat what they did to liverpool when zola,mark n co did, scrappy goal

2-1, drogba
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2006
End of Match.
Chelski has suffered anutha knock.
Liverpool thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrashed Chelski.
Liverpool 2-1 Mourinho
The dream of a double's been dashed.

@Prisccy,
Don't cry!
Dry your eyez.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2006
LoverBwoy:

It will definately CRACk!!!!

IN YOUR DREAM

Jackal:

Mourinho's tactics were the worst i have seen in years.

Just like Baba Alex's tactics against sunderland & Middlesborough.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by IAH(f): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
Chelsea really tried but luck was not on their side. tongue
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by toshmann(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2006
hurray,hurray hurray.hahahahahahahahahaaaaa. at last. when it matters most we carry the day. rafa is the guy, we'll never walk alone ,heheheheeeeeee. so happy. and the final will be played in cardiff.wow. i will watch my boys .life.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by medube(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2006
You know what is fascinating me the most, is all those making all these mouths chelsea this, chelski that are most likely soar ManU and most especially GONNERS fans who have come to face reality that they stand no chance this season. Yes we did lose, and yes from my opinion, Liverpool did deserve the win by all means, but like they say, "Lose Some, Win Some"

Next season is coming and will get more interesting, but first we must all sit back and enjoy when all these players from the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Primera Liga, etc, joins hands to entertain us in Germany for the Mundial.

Good luck to all, cool
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2006
Forgive us Liverpool for our utterances, for thy Benfica fooled us !as we forgive Simao and his men for humiliating u.
You are true comebacks kings of England!
Get that FA cup with alot of celebrations!
I asked Ac Milan, Olympiakos and even Luton town and confirmed you are tough!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2006
John Terry and Joe cole needs proper Whacking!
If it were me Joe cole ,I could have scored Reina in that 94th min when he went down early!
Why the rush at such a hitting min?

These two men will make Morinho try and pull those stunts of spending as little time in office as possible hopefully avoiding Abramovich till things cool down!
If he bump into his boss, Abramovich will understandably whip out his wallet and beat Morinho half death with it!

Surely, Chelsea made Morinho look like a child who had broken a window pane and would be slashed by dad when he comes home!
Play Didier play! that goal was superb! The best like John Terry can be the worst!

I'd rather praise my beloved Arsenal! Let our position 5 not fool you we lead as others follow!

@ Jackal
I understand your predicament!
You were missing me but am now back so, relax!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Jackal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2006
@ Priscilla,
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Miss u? Can one miss Malaria?
Anyways, ur last word should have been others lead, Arsenal follow.
I still wonder how Gooners can find their voices after a disappointing season like this.
If United were to be in ur shoes,i wld be hiding with ma tailz in between ma legs.

Gunners were outplayed in their own backyard by an under-dog Tottenham lads.
Shame on all y'all Gunners and that Wenger lost his nerves by wanting to hit Martin Jol.
What was wrong with that goal? Arsene Wenger was screaming the spirit of fair-play?
He seems to forget what goes around comes around. What did he say when Henry scored a dodgy free-kick against Chelsea at Highbury?
Was that fair-play?

All Gunners should bury their heads in shame.
The season's performance has been appalling and Wenger needs to re-think.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by hucarson(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2006
@ Jackal,
What do u expect from Arsene?
Hooliganism runs in his french blood. I have never seen a Manager squaring up to head-butt another manager because of an on-pitch incident.
Tottenham deserved something in that match as they were the better team until that last 15 mins.

I can remember how happy Wenger was when Henry scored that dodgy free-kick against Chelsea last season. He wasn't concerned about the spirit of fair-play then but now he wants the same spirit he neglected to reign supreme. What a prick of a man?

How do u explain his reaction. 2 Arsenal players bumped into themselves and u expect an opposing team to wait for their recovery?
I am having a laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

This Arsenal team is not just good enough. They have a lot to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2006
Jackal and hucarson!
be realistic men! Man U has its own thread!
I wont talk  too much  Arsenal here.
I don't give a damn whatever the case is! Am an Arsenal fan period!

Your rumblings are ruminations of men in a team which has kissed farewell to the days of greatness! You know what I mean now!
You come here to drink Vodka masquerading as liverpool fans!
Let them celebrate after what lowly Benfica did to them, they deserve the FA cup and Chelsea can't have all.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2006
FOOTBALL IS NOT A GENTLEMANS SPORT!! about french hooliganism my ass! its not CRICKET

what does french has to do with hooliganism abeg?

PS this thread is about LIverpool VS Chelsea!!

Henry got the go ahead from the referee to play the free kick against chelsea!!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by toshmann(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2006
LIVERPOOL HAS BEATEN CHELSEA,ANY ONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT CAN GO AND HIS HIS OR HER HEAD AGAINST A STONE. I PREDICTED IT. WE CAN LOOSE TEN TIMES TO THE BLUES, BUT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST,WE CARRY THE DAY.

FOR THOSE TALKING ABOUT OUR FALL TO LOWLY BENFICA, TAKE NOTE, NO TEAM IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS LOWLY UNTIL PROVEN TO BE SO. BENFICA MADE GREAT MAN U NOT TO CROSS 1ST ROUND. AINT IT?

WELL,SAY WHATEVER U MAY, I AM GLAD. WE ARE IN THE FINAL. AND GUESS WHAT*****IT WILL BE PLAYED IN CARDIFF. FOR MY DOMOT.

ALL HAIL LIVERPOOL.

U'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Henry got the go ahead from the referee to play the free kick against chelsea!!

@Mr Lover

Have you seen such a free kick ever?

He tried to do the same a week after, the Referee stop him to do it.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2006
Congratulation my brother!, All the best in the final.

toshmann:

WE CAN LOOSE TEN TIMES TO THE BLUES, BUT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST,WE CARRY THE DAY.

You have beaten us twice in 9 or 10 games.

You beat us with a "ghost" goal in last seasons champions league.
You beat us handsomely yesterday.

1) We beat you twice( both home and away) in last season's premiership;
2) We beaten you twice (both homeand away) in this year's premiership
In One of them, we beat you by 4 goals to 1 (your worst defeat in Anfield for 36 years)

# We were 30 points ahead of you last season and 15 points ahead of you this season#

Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2006
Akolawole:

He tried to do the same a week after, the Referee stop him to do it.

Erm that was another Referee, and he didnt ask, he asked the referee for the chelsea match

The leaugue cup is not enough Mr AK, the heat is on ,

The Crack is already showing, Kenyon n Mourinho grin
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Akolawole(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Erm that was another Referee, and he didnt ask, he asked the referee for the chelsea match
The leaugue cup is not enough Mr AK, the heat is on ,
The Crack is already showing, Kenyon n Mourinho grin

You have not answered my question, Have you see such free kick before?

The quote was made by Kenyon when Chelaea won carling cup(league cup) last season, dont equate this to Premiership.

What is cracking?
Any time Chelsea draw or lose, we hear this from Gunners and United fans as if Chelsea must not lose. What is cracking?

As for Kenyon and Jose.
Jose will always be himself. He knows how to put our Commercial manager into check anyday.
Jose is not happy the way Kenyon play him into Ashley Cole's issue and he rejected Kenyon's plea to bring Beckham to Stamford bridge.
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by LoverBwoy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2006
AS TO UR QUESTION YES!! WITH REferee's approval

u get 2 options from the referee, play with a proper wall set or play on the whistle!

He is the commercial manager for a reason, and the Top man brought him to chelsea for a reaon, to maximise profits and being a club with one of the worst PR thanx to mourinho is not the best way to maximise profit
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by toshmann(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2006
Akolawole:

You have beaten us twice in 9 or 10 games.
You beat us with a "ghost" goal in last seasons champions league.
You beat us handsomely yesterday.

1) We beat you twice( both home and away) in last season's premiership;
2) We beaten you twice (both homeand away) in this year's premiership
In One of them, we beat you by 4 goals to 1 (your worst defeat in Anfield for 36 years)

We were 30 points ahead of you last season and 15 points ahead of you this season#

u can say what u want, but if u want to compare liverpool with chelsea ,may i remind u that liverpool has won the champios league 5 times and chelsea is yet to get to the final. the reds have won the english league more than any other team.chelsea managed to win it for the 2nd time after winning it 50 yr ago and thanx to abramovich. what liverpool does every now and then, chelsea took 50yrs and russian intervention to do. our trophy room is loaded. i guess chelsea just started to build a trophy room(and hope they will load it soon)

THERE IS NO COMPARISON BTW THE REDS AND THE BOYS FROM WEST LONDON.

sorry mate try another year
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by Priscila(f): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2006
Liverpool to meet Westhammers? I can say that Lpool are already celebrating the cup.
It will be a walk over!

Anyway! I take this opportunity to thank Chelsea for their generosity! They refused to win alone all the cups! Thats the spirit we want! -sharing the little resources available!
John terry and Lampard gave way for Liverpools celebrations. thanks alot!
Re: English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool by lordimpaq(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2006
congratulations to chelski, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho / Week 18 - Drop Your Banker / Daily Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.