Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,030 members, 7,963,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (185652 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

But Shoprite is considered high-end by Nigerians.
same as park 'n' shop amongst others (Nigerian owned)

what can your black asses boast of?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
The way I see it is that Nigeria will just be the African version of India: a rich country that is filled with poor people.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

But Shoprite is considered high-end by Nigerians.
Do you mean just the way Zulus see Nigerians as African Americans?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki: The way I see it is that Nigeria will just be the African version of India: a rich country that is filled with poor people.
There is no problem with that. It makes us Africa's superpower. You are envying Nigeria,man! grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki: The way I see it is that Nigeria will just be the African version of India: a rich country that is filled with poor people.
With great achievements and a world power
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Do you mean just the way Zulus see Nigerians as African Americans?

No it's only the Igbo in you that makes you think that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: There is no problem with that. It makes us Africa's superpower. You are envying Nigeria,man! grin

You guys can be the African power, we don't give a damn. SA has long accepted that Nigeria will one day surpass SA in terms of size of economy but as many economic analyst have said: all it will do is blow up your already inflated egos.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

No it's only the Igbo in you that makes you think that.
No! The Zulus have oftentimes make it clear. Killing Lucky Duba while thinking he's a Nigerian is one of the reasons to think that! cheesy
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2014
scipher:
With great achievements and a world power

The problem is that Nigeria has not as yet made any organic achievement recognisable by the world. Juggling economic numbers to make yourselves appear successful is not going to really impress anyone.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

You guys can be the African power, we don't give a damn. SA has long accepted that Nigeria will one day surpass SA in terms of size of economy but as many economic analyst have said: all it will do is blow up your already inflated egos.
Isn't it refreshing to have egos? It is like saying don't feel proud when you are talented. Yet, South Africans will mouth over their development to Nigerians in this forum all day long. You must be thinking by now you wish your country will remain the top economy in Africa.That has become a pipe dream for SA now. Bwahaha...

Go Nigeria. Go defeat SA!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by GHKWAME1: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2014
scipher:
Shame! With so much resources(drilling one million barrels of oil a day) you still have to compare notes with Ghana just to have some sanity in a hopeless state of affairs existing in that mumudom.
- The people from the so-called 'mumudom' are the pillars of your economy
let them pull their resources out and see how it affects employment and your informal sector.
[s]on the flip side, SA started trooping into nigeria not so long, so we'd only shrug at their exit[/s]
For starters, I modified the mumudom, but I guess you have come to accept that as part of your heritage, so I will modify my earlier post to reflect same.. Secondly, you couldn't be so wrong mehn! Your compatriots took Ghana to the Ecowas court(which was later thrown out) last year because the GIPC increased the amount foreigners can trade in the informal sector from $300,000 to $1million after series of diplomatic manoeuvring from your government. So I ask, do you think if you guys were controlling our economy, we would resort to this action? I don't know the lies your compatriots in Ghana are feeding you, but the only thing you control in Ghana are the prisons, since you guys dominate other foreigners incarcerated in Ghanaian jails.

Nigerian Traders Drive Ghana To Court...
Nigerian traders in Ghana have dragged
the country to the ECOWAS Community
Court of Justice over the enforcement of
the Ghana Investment Promotion
Council (GIPC) Act.

The act, which was revised in July this
year, among others, specifies the
criteria foreigners would have to meet
before they can be allowed to do
business in the contry.

It also bars foreigners from trading in
the country's markets.

The petitioners, led by the National Association of Nigerian Traders
(NANTS) and the Nigerian Union of
Traders Association, Ghana (NUTAG),
believe the act is in contravention of the
ECOWAS Protocol on Free Movement of
Goods and People and are thus, praying
the sub-regional court to intervene and
stop Ghana from continuing with its
implementation and enforcement.

http://graphic.com.gh/business/business-news/4940-nigerian-traders-drag-ghana-to-ecowas-court.html
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2014
GH^KWAME:

For starters, I modified[b] the mumudom, but I guess you have come to accept that as part of your heritage, so I will modify my earlier post to reflect same.. Secondly, you couldn't be so wrong mehn! Your compatriots took Ghana to the Ecowas court(which was later thrown out) last year because the GIPC increased the amount foreigners can trade in the [b]informal sector from $300,000 to $1million after series of diplomatic manoeuvring from your government. So I ask, do you think if you guys were controlling our economy, we would resort to this action? I don't know the lies your compatriots in Ghana are feeding you, but the only thing you control in Ghana are the prisons, since you guys dominate other foreigners incarcerated in Ghanaian jails.

http://graphic.com.gh/business/business-news/4940-nigerian-traders-drag-ghana-to-ecowas-court.html]Nigerian Traders Drive Ghana To Court[/url]...
Council (GIPC) Act.

business in the contry.

the country's markets.

Dude, go get some cheap crack to relax your dirty mind. Nigeria is not on equal foot with your useless Ghana.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2014
GH^KWAME:

For starters, I modified the mumudom, but I guess you have come to accept that as part of your heritage, so I will modify my earlier post to reflect same.. Secondly, you couldn't be so wrong mehn! Your compatriots took Ghana to the Ecowas court(which was later thrown out) last year because the GIPC increased the amount foreigners can trade in the informal sector from $300,000 to $1million after series of diplomatic manoeuvring from your government. So I ask, do you think if you guys were controlling our economy, we would resort to this action? I don't know the lies your compatriots in Ghana are feeding you, but the only thing you control in Ghana are the prisons, since you guys dominate other foreigners incarcerated in Ghanaian jails.

Nigerian Traders Drive Ghana To Court...
Council (GIPC) Act.

business in the contry.

the country's markets.

http://graphic.com.gh/business/business-news/4940-nigerian-traders-drag-ghana-to-ecowas-court.html
whats your point?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Isn't it refreshing to have egos? It is like saying don't feel proud when you are talented. Yet, South Africans will mouth over their development to Nigerians in this forum all day long. You must be thinking by now you wish your country will remain the top economy in Africa.That has become a pipe dream for SA now. Bwahaha...

Go Nigeria. Go defeat SA!

India's economy is bigger than all countries in Europe but people in Europe consider themselves better than people in India. Same will happen with SA/Naija, You guys might one day have a bigger economy but our standard of living will always be higher and so we will continue to consider ourselves better.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

The problem is that Nigeria has not as yet made any organic achievement recognisable by the world. Juggling economic numbers to make yourselves appear successful is not going to really impress anyone.
organic achievement ? economically or what?

lol...the world bank and other bodies, now juggles economic numbers ? smh
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by GHKWAME1: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Dude, go get some cheap crack to relax your dirty mind. Nigeria is not on equal foot with your useless Ghana.
Quite rich, coming from a damaged brain as a result of decades of inhaling generator fumes. You can cry me a river or go and die.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

India's economy is bigger than all countries in Europe but people in Europe consider themselves better than people in India. Same will happen with SA/Naija, You guys might one day have a bigger economy but our standard of living will always be higher and so we will continue to consider ourselves better.
hmmm... well, if your population doesn't grow, you'd enjoy in 'real terms' for a while, while we look forward to a trillion dollar economy.. enjoy while it last bra...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
paniki:

Where are you getting that idea from that India economy is larger than all countries in Europe? I can't seem to understand where you are headed with such bogus information. Indeed, Germany, France,UK,etc economies are larger than India's economy. Bwahaha... Forget about standard of living. It will get into place as soon as the economy advances. Hahaha...

Go Nigeria.Go defeat SA!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Quite rich, coming from a damaged brain as a result of decades of inhaling generator fumes. You can cry me a river or go and die.
Poor Ghana without single billionaire on the Forbes list citizen cannot claim rich here.That is laughable, man! Oh! Poor Ghanaians!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by GHKWAME1: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2014
scipher: whats your point?
That contrary to your opinion that your compatriots are controlling GH's economy, the evidence clearly disputes your illusion.
scipher:
let them pull their resources out
and see how it affects employment
and your informal sector.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2014
GH^KWAME:

That contrary to your opinion that your compatriots are controlling GH's economy, the evidence clearly disputes your illusion.

We are trying to help put you on the right direction of progress and swag. You primitive people!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by GHKWAME1: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Poor Ghana without single billionaire on the Forbes list citizen is claiming rich here.That is laughable, man! Oh! Poor Ghanaians!
Product of a failed educational system! Its obvious your thiefing generals are investing their loot through middlemen. So keep screaming billionaires whilst recharging and watching tv powered by a generator.

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by GHKWAME1: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: We are trying to help put you on the right direction of progress and swag.
You primitive people!
And by swag, progress and right direction, you mean, earning a livelihood by false pretence(419), kidnapping and other social vices which happens to be your number one foreign export from your mumudom abi?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
GH^KWAME:
Product of a failed educational system! Its obvious your thiefing generals are investing their loot through middlemen. So keep screaming billionaires whilst recharging and watching tv powered by a generator.
The generators are for power generating purposes. I don't understand what you are trying to talk about. Are there no generators in Ghana?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=GH^KWAME][/quote] Yep! I multitask. I try as much as possible to make my comment clear.That is it!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Moratiwa: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
South Africa is becoming a poor country by the day.Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. Not SA! cheesy
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Moratiwa: http://theeconomistng..com/2013/03/rebasing-to-reduce-nigerias-gdp-rate-by.html?m=1
oh my world, seems you lack comprehension skills, nobody disputed that, do I have to paraphrase my response to your claims earlier?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Moratiwa: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: South Africa is becoming a poor country by the day.Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. Not SA! cheesy
Ha ha haa,hopefully when you wake up there will be new malls,better electricity grid and infrastructure in Nigeria.

By the way,Angola,Botswana and Namibia entered middle income level before Nigeria.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
GH^KWAME:
And by swag, progress and right direction, you mean, earning a livelihood by false pretence(419), kidnapping and other social vices which happens to be your number one foreign export from your mumudom abi?

False pretense you mean by investing in your economy. GLO is there in your telecommunication sector doing well, our marketers are paying taxes therefore increasing your internal revenue generation, your president begged Innoson to construction assembly plant in Ghana,etc.Nigerians probably contribute more to your country survival than Ghanaians. Jeez!

You are not seeing that your citizens have become petroleum criminals in Nigeria lately.Bwahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Moratiwa:
Ha ha haa,hopefully when you wake up there will be new malls,better electricity grid and infrastructure in Nigeria.

By the way,Angola,Botswana and Namibia entered middle income level before Nigeria.
your response is always baseless
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Moratiwa:

Those things are becoming reality in Nigeria by the day,dude.

The reason why those countries entered middle income class before Nigeria is because of their small population. That doesn't mean they are richer than Nigeria. Our supper-rich people is enough to form those countries population.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / Gov. / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.