Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (184208 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2013
@Paniki,Tumisang
All4Naija is a WAISTE OF BREATHE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2013
all4naija: The same can be said of SA. Indeed, every project in SA has a link to foregners or white people of that society. What is now your argument?

Lol, you keep conceding without realising it.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2013
[b]@Paniki
ALL4NAIJA IS AN IGBO, YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING "CONSTRUCTIVE FROM HIS POSTS" OTHER THAN "CLAIMS".
HIS PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FOR THAT BY OTHER NIGERIANS. NOTE THEY ARE THE ONLY GUYS WHO GET ARRESTED IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES FOR 419,CHILD SLAVING,THEIR LADIES PROSTITUTION ETC...

READ BELOW.
Look even this Nigerian below was telling em this: she twisted their ethnicity for fun grin grin grin grin
by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Jun 05
It is only a child's mother that thinks their tantrums are cute.
The richest Nigerian is Ogbi
The smartest Nigerian is Ogbi
Ogbi are the most deserving Nigerians
Ogbi are the best businessmen in Nigeria
Ogbi own Lagos
Ogbi owns Abuja
Ogbi owns..........,
Somebody better tell Heymaker and Shidibeer that the whole world is tired of their boasting.We should also apologize to South Africans ,we that live in the same country are tired of their drug dealing and general criminality. Of course people see them and say "Nigerians" but we know who they really are and are fed up too![/b]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by collynzo2(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2013
@All4naija the one man squad, keep placing these slave where they belong.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2013
@Paniki
NOTE THE RICHEST NIGERIAN LIST IS TOPPED BY FULANIS AND YORUBAS.

[b]While All4Naijas people claim to be the RICHEST in Nigeria and run Lagos and Abuja(Yorubaland)
. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin I CAN'T HELP IT CHAPS THIS A "TRUE OKWONKWO".[/b] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2013
paniki:

Lol, you keep conceding without realising it.
That is a statement, man. How what you said is possible in my previous comment is still a challenge to me. To clarify you of your misunderstanding of the whole not a point as in part, 'for the same can be said about SA' just put it in a limelight that SA cannot do without foreigners though your claim Nigeria is of the same category. I hope that one is clear enough for you to understand.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2013
collynzo2: @All4naija the one man squad, keep placing these slave where they belong.

So speaks the one who is slowly being enslaved by the Chinese. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
all4naija: That is a statemen, man. How what you said is possible in my previous comment is still a challenge to me. To clarify you of your misunderstanding of the whole not a point as in part, 'for the same can be said about SA' just put it in a limelight that SA cannot do without foreigners though your claim Nigeria is of the same category. I hope that one is clear enough for you to understand.

I think that you have trouble with logic. Since you now accept that there is some similarities please answer this question: were would Nigeria be going without foreign involvement?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
@Paniki
Richest people in Nigeria their top dogs are FULANIS and YORUBAS.

While All4Naija Igbo people claim to be RICH and owning Lagos and Abuja(Yorubaland).

OKWONKWO TENDENCIES
grin grin grin OKWONWKO U POEPOL(think between ur legs) grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Living in the dark and drinking untreated water for the most part of ones life does this to a person.

Ka kopo my mense stop entertaining this stinking bob.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2013
@Paniki,Tumisang
I PROMISE YOU U'D GET BETTER "HONEST RESPONCES FROM OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE THE YORUBA,EDO,TIV,EKOI,NUPE ETC.." THAN WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM AN "IGBO MAN".

HENCE IM SAYING ARGUING WITH THEM IS A "WASTE OF TIME". EVEN OTHER NIGERIANS DON'T BOTHER DEBATING STAFF WITH THEM. COS ITS TIME WASTIN
grin grin grin grin JUST IMAGINE DEBATING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BAD REPUTATION IN THEIR COUNTRY AND ALL OVER AFRICA.

Look even this Nigerian below was telling em this: she twisted their ethnicity for fun grin grin grin grin
by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Jun 05
It is only a child's mother that thinks their tantrums are cute.
The richest Nigerian is Ogbi(Dangote is a Fulani,and other top chaps are Yorubas no Igbos) grin grin grin grin
The smartest Nigerian is Ogbi
Ogbi are the most deserving Nigerians
Ogbi are the best businessmen in Nigeria(419,drug paddlers,slavers,girls prostitutes etc..).
Ogbi own Lagos(Yorubaland)
Ogbi owns Abuja(Yorubaland)
Ogbi owns..........(WELL KNOWN CLAIMERS),
Somebody better tell Heymaker and Shidibeer that the whole world is tired of their boasting.We should also apologize to South Africans ,we that live in the same country are tired of their drug dealing and general criminality. Of course people see them and say "Nigerians" but we know who they really are and are fed up too!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2013
paniki:

I think that you have trouble with logic. Since you now accept that there is some similarities please answer this question: were would Nigeria be going without foreign involvement?
Foreign involvement is different from white people of your society involvement in everything that represent SA development. You seem to be trying hard to argue right.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Some i-m-b-e-c-i-l-e-s will never learn due to their down-syndrome condition in this particular thread.You damn know yourselves.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2013
@Paniki
THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE BUILT SO FAR IN THE EASTERN NIGERIA. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
THATS WHERE ALL4NAIJA BLOGGS FROM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMiJgfw0Gas
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
I WILL REPEAT THERES "NOTHING TO LEARN FROM U". ZERO NOTHING, SINCE YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM THE "OKWONKWO SYNDROME".[b] Not only but you and ur kin need a "BRAIN SCAN" that is ONLY PERFORMED IN ONE PLACE IN AFRICA "TYGERBERG HOSPITAL, CAPE TOWN". Maybe they will do a "BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND REMOVE THOSE DONKEY BRAINS" and give ya'll human brains. grin grin grin grin
THEN YOU WILL BE "FAMOUS ALL4NAIJA" WILL BE THE 1ST "OKWONKWO" WITH "HUMAN BRAINS". Operated by the best in the WORLD "TYGERBERG HOSPITAL". shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

In Naija your sickness is known by Yorubas,Fulanis,Edo etc.. [/b]grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by collynzo2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Naija
I WILL REPEAT THERES "NOTHING TO LEARN FROM U". ZERO NOTHING, SINCE YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM THE "OKWONKWO SYNDROME".[b] Not only but you and ur kin need a "BRAIN SCAN" that is ONLY PERFORMED IN ONE PLACE IN AFRICA "TYGERBERG HOSPITAL, CAPE TOWN". Maybe they will do a "BRAIN TRANSPLANT AND REMOVE THOSE DONKEY BRAINS" and give ya'll human brains. grin grin grin grin
THEN YOU WILL BE "FAMOUS ALL4NAIJA" WILL BE THE 1ST "OKWONKWO" WITH "HUMAN BRAINS". Operated by the best in the WORLD "TYGERBERG HOSPITAL". shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

In Naija your sickness is known by Yorubas,Fulanis,Edo etc.. [/b]grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mad dog.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
@Colin

grin grin grin grin grin[b]HOPE YOU'RE NOT THE COLIN I KNOW(Nigerian drug paddler in Cape Town), REMEMBER THIS NAME WHEN I WAS AT U.C.T. "HE WAS A USELESS GUY NOT EDUCATED BUT A "STREET HUSTLER". PLUS AN "OKWONKWO".[/b] His friend was Sunday. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked :oPronounced as "SUUUUUUUNDAAAAAAAYYYY IN PIGEON ENGLISH". grin grin grin grin YOU STOOGES MAKE MY DAY.

YOUR LAME JOKES ABOUT "APARTHEID" AND OTHER CRAP ARE THE THING OF THE PAST.
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KGORO CENTRAL, SANDTON, GAUTENG DESIGN BY BLACK ARCHITECTS IF DONT LIKE THAT TAKE A NEAREST ROPE AND KILL YOURSELF. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gs-t-YWA34
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
all4naija: Foreign involvement is different from white people of your society involvement in everything that represent SA development. You seem to be trying hard to argue right.

You seem to be trying hard to ignore facts.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
DEMOLISHING "AGED APARTHEID BUILDINGS" AND BUILDING OUR OWN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMtXxGymAa0
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
WE SPEND OUR ENERGY BUILDING NOT DEBATING CR@P.

KUSILE POWERSTATION
grin grin grin grin
$17billion project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI-b7AemO2A
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
MEDUPI POWERSTATION
Price $17billion same as Kusile, WE'RE SWITCHING ON THE LIGHTS, WHILE YA'LL ARE "DIMM". shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUKBXQ_P_KI
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
NEW DURBAN HARBOUR
second in that city, WE DEMOLISHED THE OLD DURBAN AIRPORT AND BUILT "KING SHAKA AIRPORT OUTSIDE DURBS". AND NOW BUILDING A "NEW HARBOUR".
cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnlQfOeZiwc
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Nija
KING SHAKA AIRPORT BUILT FROM SCRATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHXAIT1nVM
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
OR TAMBO AIRPORT AND GAUTRAIN
NO COMMENT
grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83BS9nEEX4g
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
COEGA PORT, PORT ELIZABETH, EASTERN CAPE,SOUTH AFRICA
BILLIONS SPENT ON THIS ONE IN THE LAST 4 YEARS, HAS ITS OWN OIL REFINERY, MANUFACTURING PLANT, IMPORT AND EXPORT PLANT.
BIGGEST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9uLmOsrKQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9uLmOsrKQE
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, THATS NOT "DURBAN" THATS "UMHLANGA" A SUBURB TURNED INTO A "GROWING CITY" north of Durban
WE'RE BUILDING A MIXED HOUSING PROJECT(Low-middle income housing,NEW TOWN,INDUSTRIAL,COMMERCIAL area etc..)

Price=over$3billion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkiKlsf21Iw

NOTE ONCE WE "HOUSED THE MASSES HERE" WE"LL CONTINUE WITH "AMAZULU WORLD" THAT IS ON HOLD. BUT THE "PLANS ARE THERE AND APPROVED".
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
DURBANS NORTH COAST GOING UP TO MOZAMBIQUE BORDER IS THE "PLAYGROUND FOR CONSTRUCTION".
PRESENTNING A "NEW CITY, DUBE CITY" near KING SHAKA AIRPORT.

pRICE=$7BILLION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbMSFYMgjA
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
@zimdrill
WE'RE SHOWING THESE BIG MOUTHS THAT SOUTHERN AFRICA IS GROWING FASTER THAN THEIR "SLOW REGION". We're also clearing stereos they have about ZIM.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
LETS SLOW IT DOWN BY LOOKING AT SOUTH AFRICAS "BEAUTY". ENJOY grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdu_yzDgKD0
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
@All4Naija
YOU CANNOT BUY "BEAUTY" ITS "PRICELESS".
SOUTH AFRICA "BEAUTY". DRIVING ALONG THE COAST FROM NAMIBIA BORDER TO MOZAMBIQUE BORDER IS LIKE "DREAMING".
grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSXXHCh3wg&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
paniki:

You seem to be trying hard to ignore facts.
You are now taking to my view as though it's your hard-held opinion. I have always said here to state things the way they are. How can the custodian of facts be accused of ignoring facts, in this particular thread? You must be drooling over my comments with little understanding.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
It is so embarrassing to see a South African a$$-licking Ghanaian is carried away with petty projects. He's probably from the village and have not seen such plans in a large scale in his life time. I know you heard me, whom ever you think you are. You maggot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.