Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,674 members, 7,945,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Am Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Worried (1085 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / I Am Worried About Marrying Her .please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Worried by Threecee: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2012
Pls my n/l frnds advice me. My b/f is always pingin every nite till abt 2am, he do ping even @ d bed room nd is buggin me seriously. He dnt like answerin his calls in my present, i dnt knw why his doing dat. Do i comfront him or quit d reletionship? Pls advice me i love so much.
Re: Am Worried by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^

Quitting the relationship without knowing who and what he pings about? if he does not answer his calls in your presence, why not ask him why?

2 Likes

Re: Am Worried by terrifikjo(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2012
concluding on quitting ur relationship is not the best option. tell him that his incessant attitude of pingin evn at odd hours burgs you, also confront him Y he donno pick his calls in ur presence. buh be matured in all u do so u donno have red eyez!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am Worried by Threecee: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2012
My dear i askd him y his not pickin calls in my present , he said ther r some secrit abt him i dnt knw nd he refuse 2 tell me dat. Am gettin worried everyday. I love him
Re: Am Worried by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP
if whatever you bring to the bedroom is NOT INTERESTING then i understand why this man would be pinging his friends for entertainment.

btw: funny that you claim to love a stranger you dont know!
Re: Am Worried by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP

btw: funny that you claim to love a stranger you dont know![color=#990000][/color]
Weird innit? Me no understand that kain love o.
Re: Am Worried by BodyKiss(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
fresh_dude: Weird innit? Me no understand that kain love o.

Once you pri.ck naija babe to.to them go start to dey say i love you, even when the love never start to dey show head. Weird.
Re: Am Worried by kemmeye: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
Throw the damn phone out. i hate the freaking sound it makes when people ping ugh!!!!
Re: Am Worried by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
kemmeye: Throw the damn phone out. i hate the freaking sound it makes when people ping ugh!!!!
Ironic how a man would be called 'insecure', 'immature', 'not a real man', etc etc if he had given the same advice quoted above.
Re: Am Worried by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
kemmeye: Throw the damn phone out. i hate the freaking sound it makes when people ping ugh!!!!
By the same token, she could use earplugs if the sound of the phone is her problem.
Re: Am Worried by oskamboo: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Seriously,if ur guy is into you he will always come open and will not hide anything from you. However,he may be having string of girls as pinging mate. He's catching his fun with them even going out with some of them. That is the truth! believe me. BB wahala!!!!
Re: Am Worried by Threecee: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
Thnks kemmeye. Am not dat harsh 2 him may b dats y his pingin.
Re: Am Worried by Flashaldrin(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
If your guy is anything like me, then i would advise you not to try and confront him, just pack your bag dey go jeje if you no like am.
Nothing irritates me than when someone tries to interrupt me when am on my lappy or phone, she dey mad?? angry if she were interesting would i be pinging??
Re: Am Worried by outline: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Three cee: My dear i askd him y his not pickin calls in my present , he said ther r some secrit abt him i dnt knw nd he refuse 2 tell me dat. Am gettin worried everyday. I love him

your bf is a SECRET CULT MEMBER, you will be initiated soon.... grin cheesy
Re: Am Worried by outline: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
BodyKiss:

Once you pri.ck naija babe to.to them go start to dey say i love you, even when the love never start to dey show head. Weird.

see your mouth like prick...small prick...u no get sisters, bah?
Re: Am Worried by outline: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: If your guy is anything like me, then i would advise you not to try and confront him, just pack your bag dey go jeje if you no like am.
Nothing irritates me than when someone tries to interrupt me when am on my lappy or phone, she dey mad?? angry if she were interesting would i be pinging??

why will yu always spend d night with her if shes not interesting? abeg talk better thing!
Re: Am Worried by outline: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
Flashaldrin: If your guy is anything like me, then i would advise you not to try and confront him, just pack your bag dey go jeje if you no like am.

na only dis part e b like say you wan make small sense! for a guy to hug his bb till 2am every nyt, my dear! you are useless oh..
Re: Am Worried by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
like seriously?throw her bf's phone out?btw the sound can be turned off.cheesy
Re: Am Worried by Threecee: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
Outline thnks, culd dat b thru dat my b/f am datin 4 ayear nd some months wil keep secrit 4 me? Well let me watch him.
Re: Am Worried by outline: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if whatever you bring to the bedroom is NOT INTERESTING then i understand why this man would be pinging his friends for entertainment.

i support

MRbrownJAY:
btw: funny that you claim to love a stranger you dont know!

hmm! dont b quick to judge. d dude prolly said watever cos hes got somethng up his sleeve
Re: Am Worried by outline: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
Three cee: Outline thnks, culd dat b thru dat my b/f am datin 4 ayear nd some months wil keep secrit 4 me? Well let me watch him.

yu really luv him... grin ...yu wantu catch thief ehn! all d best! dont forget your gun or do you prefer knife? lipsrsealed
Re: Am Worried by freecocoa(f): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
Err mm OP its kinda weird that your bf does this every time cos in as much as i know how addictive the pinging thing is for some people,it shouldn't get to the extent of totally ignoring you till that late at night.

Try talking to him again, btw you need to take what he told you about not knowing some secrets about him serious,find out what you can and put this your love for him in check first.
Re: Am Worried by Beetwo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
Plz dont throw his fone away xcept if you are ready 2 accept wat may come next, mayb he juz got d fone and d tin dey shack am, wit tym he will get ova it. My question is, hav notice any changes wit d way used to talk or care 4 you? If yes, you hav 2 giv him a breathin space, you chokin d dude ma.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ask A Girl Out On A Date / Men Are Liars? Ladies Can You Handle The Truth? / I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.