Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,183 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Admissions In Cyprus, With 50% Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions In Cyprus, With 50% Scholarship (989 Views)

Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State / Admissions in Tansian University Umunya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions In Cyprus, With 50% Scholarship by anthony22: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2012
Admissions in North Cyprus has commenced. This is for this coming fall semester, September, 20012. The earlier you start your admission, the better for you.
I am a registered agent and I am here to help you get your admission into universities in Cyprus,Turkey.
Long has gone of the days Jamb keeps you waiting for years before getting admission into Nigerian universities.
Universities here are qualified and are accredited up to date.
If you are interested for this admission, kindly send your International Passport, WAEC certificate,Birth Certificate,First degree certificate and transcript of previous records(for masters) to my email xman22240@yahoo.com for your immediate processing of your admission .
Re: Admissions In Cyprus, With 50% Scholarship by anthony22: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2012
Admissions in North Cyprus has commenced. This is for this coming fall semester, September, 20012. The earlier you start your admission, the better for you.
I am a registered agent and I am here to help you get your admission into universities in Cyprus,Turkey.
Long has gone of the days Jamb keeps you waiting for years before getting admission into Nigerian universities.
Universities here are qualified and are accredited up to date.
If you are interested for this admission, kindly send your International Passport, WAEC certificate,Birth Certificate,First degree certificate and transcript of previous records(for masters) to my email xman22240@yahoo.com for your immediate processing of your admission .
Re: Admissions In Cyprus, With 50% Scholarship by leo89: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2012
So are we paying for ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ application form?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Credits Generator 2012 / President Jonathan Promises Phd Scholarship To First Class Holders / Osu Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.