Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,999 members, 7,906,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Will Never Love Again! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Again! (8670 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by anney(f): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
sorry!where are d good guys gone to? sad i am badly hurt too.dont worry u will get over it.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
Bros,
Find out from her where u went wrong, so that
u don't repeat it in ur next relationship.
Be strong dude, women plenty for earth.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by edatika(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
you better go for thanksgiving,
you would have found out
when she invites you to her wedding
just the next day she slept at your place

you 4 commit suicide, pele

lucky you
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by edatika(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
anney:

sorry!where are d good guys gone to? sad i am badly hurt too.don't worry u will get over it.

why una no connect?
at least una go understand wetin una go do to make am work, lol
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by akara(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
angry and will you tell us when yiu decide to love again? abeg grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by SSK8BOARDG(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2007
LOVE DOES NOT EXIST .IT WENT DOWN WITH THE TITANIC.ITS IN OUR IMAGINATION.WE DONT LOVE, WE ARE ATTACHED TO PEOPLE BECAUSE OF OUR SELFISH NATURE AND SOCIETAL NORMS THAT SAYS WE HAVE TO BE SELFISH,I DONT LOVE I  SEE A RELATIONSHIPS ,THE WORD LOVE SHOULD BE SCRAPPED AND REPLACED WITH "EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT"
ponder on this.in the words of the great dionne warwick:

What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble
I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you kiss a guy?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia
After you do, he'll never phone ya
Dontcha know that I'll never fall in love again?

Don't tell me what it's all about
'cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

You only get lies and pain and sorrow
So far at least until tomorrow
I'll never fall in love a- gain
No, no, I'll never fall in love again

Ahh, out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

You only get lies and pain and sorrow
So far at least until tomorrow
Dontcha know that I'll never fall in love a- gain

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ifyalways(f): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
Sorry. We live to love and learn
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ibrahiem(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
shit appenz,u know.if everyone of us should start relating diz same experience,we might not leave diz place.
next tyme,try being a mugu,shine ya eye n kip it blazing.
it not worth giving ur all.b more concious n sensitive.go by da rules of da game bt u just have to fall in illusion, love
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by velmaN(f): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
Eya pele, e go better.

@yimiton
that na true talk my sister o
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by gracebaby: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2007
A song writer said "have been hurt a thousand time, have been lift alone with a broken heart but HE/SHE STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE" Just know why and amend your ways if need be.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by jaybaby(f): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2007
Aburo pele---shyt happens
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Scopium: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2007
What's the really biggy deally if you don't love again? I'll tell you what, not loving again ain't the remedy for healing lost love pain. Weigh the 'sweets' and 'bitters' from your last love, which one is heavier? Tell me.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by omena555(f): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
u wont love again??  grin very funny

just give urself 6mths and u will laugh at urself for ever saying u wont love again.

boy u cant help it, its a nature God has  put inside of u. u cant help but L-O-V-E.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Bestglo(f): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2007
So sorry dear but you have to get along with your life.I guess you try another and your attitude will change
Best of luck
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by cecegorz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2007
nay nay nay!
u got it all wrong boy. love is STILL d sweetest tang! just get it right n u'll know what i'm talking about.
failure is only an opportunity to start afresh.
i charge u to start afresh!
Never say 'Never'
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by NVME1: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2007
Weak people fall in LOVE, grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by chychy(f): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
sadi'd say i share ur point of view cos really love sucks n i aint tryin it 4 a while. All d times i tried it, i got hurt.
but u know what? Appreciate her for telling u cos it means she respects u if not 4 anythin but 4 d love she once shared with u.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by dennylove(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2007
that's what we are saying,no good girl, no virgin, no real love.ladies of nowadays!!!!!!!!!!know nothing but money. shocked shocked cheesy wink angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by jibolala(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2007
Sometimes,break-up is inevitable in a relationship.(due to incompatibility,irreconcilable difference etc)
How i wish we could hear from the other side, to know how to apportion the blame.
I once known a guy that was always maltreating her girlfriend,he smoke and drink alcohol with impunity.He was so confident that nobody can take the girl away because everyone in that area knows them (blanket love)
To cut the whole gist short, this girl broke the relationship when he met another man.Today,she is happily married.
Many women are in wrong relationships (And men too),so,break-up will be inevitable when such category of people meet the right man.
I stand to be corrected.
Regards,
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by onmyown(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
felt that way a couple of months back.

1. get in touch with your self and get a life. its hard cos your world must have been revolving around her. open opportunities for new friends, learn something new musical instrument, new language etc, group activity, volunteer work etc.

2. get things that get you back in touch with her out of the way. photos, gift items etc. it helps in speedy recovery.

3. wash her smell, scent, voice out of your system for the old needs to pass away for the new to come.

4. focus on things you had sacrificed to be with her and aim to achieve them.

in no time you will be on your way moving on.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by onmyown(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2007
felt that way a couple of months back.

1. get in touch with your self and get a life. its hard cos your world must have been revolving around her. open opportunities for new friends, learn something new musical instrument, new language etc, group activity, volunteer work etc.

2. get things that get you back in touch with her out of the way. photos, gift items etc. it helps in speedy recovery.

3. wash her smell, scent, voice out of your system for the old needs to pass away for the new to come.

4. focus on things you had sacrificed to be with her and aim to achieve them.

in no time you will be on your way moving on.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
The only thing that heals a broken heart is love.

Fall in love again!

Forget the biatch!
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Bblak(f): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster
You can still love again because it's neva the end life.Shit happens you know.Just take your time and try to be more careful nextime so as not to love the wrong woman.We still av some good girls around.Gdluck
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by sod4luv(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
Sowie!!, life goes on ya know, itz not da end of the world,
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by johnstin(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
Believe me, love is one of the most mesmerizing feelings u can experiece  as a human being.To be able to manage the loving situation at all times, its imperative u always use the right applications.I av been loving girls since 1920 and no girl, i repeat, no girl has ever ditched me.Why-i use the apposite tactics.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by jintujinta(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hmmmmm, Kabiru, are you sure?

Well, i think falling in love or not is out of our control. or what do you think? Love is something you hit by accident and when you hit it, you now struggle to keep the partner, just because you are in love. You dont want to lose it.

Anyway, i will just say, dont look out for love, but if by chance you hit it, enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by katchy(f): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2007
grin
''av never been jilted before not because my babes av not seen richer and finer guys than me but because i know how to handle women, they are as poisonous as snakes u just need to learn how to make them bow, im me and i will let u into the details ''

DREalone is i catch u ehhh, U go know how smart ur are, U never jam chicks
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Comfort86(f): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2007
sad Awwww. . . soweeeee . . . . . . .You will definitely fall in love again. Trust. Time heals all wounds, my dear.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ssRhino: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
na wa oh, the thing wey love go cause, love sef no go fit handle am.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ruemu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2007
ok
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by hazeleyez(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2007
if you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. but in that casket - safe, dark, motionless, airless - it will change. it will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. - C. S. Lewis
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by theboy0808(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
Guy thou shalt not cry
there are many fish(es) in the ocean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / PHOTOS: Busted!! Hotel Where You Pay Money To Have Sex With Animals / Top 5 State In Nigeria Which Thier Girls Are Good On Bed In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.