Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Will Never Love Again! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Again! (8752 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ghettochyk(f): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
@topic

okaaay, so we should run ehh? cheesy
dennylove:

that's what we are saying,no good girl, no virgin, no real love.ladies of nowadays!!!!!!!!!!know nothing but money. shocked shocked cheesy wink angry angry
yeah, so ur broke ass better go getchu some dough cuz dont nobody want a broke ass. tongue
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Coleslove: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
First; You gave her your heart and she BROKE it. Was it in pieces or shambles?
Second; She called you and said her heart was somewhere.

Hmmm,      What a CARELESS girlfriend you have. She broke yours and Misplaced Hers.

Too bad.

Look for the pieces of your broken heart and take for mending.

Don't get played, be the PLAYER
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Orikinla(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2007
"I will never love again" is a cliche.
It is like chocolate in a cup of water.

You will always love again and again.

In every relationship, always have a reality check to save yourself from embarrassment and disappointment.

You will find the right woman now or later.

Never never give your heart to anyone, because only God knows the worth of your heart and only Him deserves your heart.

As Jesus Christ said:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

~ Matthew 7: 6 ( Holy Bible, NIV)

What Jesus Christ said is enough to prevent and save people from a million and one disappointments in both business and pleasure.

Love is very sacred and your precious moments and gifts are like pearls.
Do not give them to those who behave like dogs and pigs.

Love realistically.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ghettochyk(f): 1:43am On Nov 01, 2007
ok, dat wasn't nice of me (wat i posted before)

but, love again ok? for da sake of eh. . . . . humanity. cheesy
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Shalwz(f): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2007
Not loving again, is not the right solution to a broken heart cry. Rather, you should look deep within urself and check if you are loving for the right resaons and if the person you love is the right person for you. If she dumped you for someone else, then check yourself and see if you did/or are doing anything wrong. If your heart does not condemn you, then move on with your life. She doesn't deserve you. Isn't it obvious to you that some1 who dumps u doesn't value or treasure you?Cos you won't throw something precious to you away! So, don't waste an extra moment thinking about her. Just improve yourself (add more value to ur life) in anyway you can and you wll be amazed at how many ladies fawn over you, desperate for you to spare them some attention. Cheer up!! grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Nwaka77: 3:17am On Nov 01, 2007
Pele o! you will heal. Take it easy and pray that God leads you to the right person the next time around. It shall be well.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by juli4real: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2007
Sory oooooo

Heartbreak dey pain, but u'll surly get over it.

i've gone tru it angry
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by malubia: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2007
Really a pity what you have to go thru. I suggest u hook up with Boitatelo? d one that says she's in same shoes with you and just see how it works. U 2 will see u'll fall in love again. My candid solution.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by djcrucifix(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2007
eeyyyahhh! cry
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by tglaz(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2007
@poster
you did not even let us into the detail of your break up angry.it could help us advice ourselves better tongue.nonetheless,we are emotional beings cannot deny the truism that we need to loved,hence,we should love. wink
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by dankmen208(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2007
It happen to me, the girl thot am gonna rain her wit money, but she got it wrong and took to her heels cause she thot i be Yahoo Yahoo. i must confess am devastated
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by eezzy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
@KARIBU

Usijali, hiyo ni life.

You'll definitely love again. We all go through that phase
of "I'll never love again' but you'll get over it. wink
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by samoral02(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
ATTENTION.
Attention is better than money.
There’s nothing like paying attention to people.
Attention means everything to some people.
People who lack attention may go astray.
Attention shows the love and care you have for someone.
It’s not possible to love without paying attention.
Guys might turn out to become something else if they lack attention.
Girls will definitely lack home training if they are not attended to.
Parents who don’t pay attention to their children will have themselves to blame.
It’s always joyful for one to have attentive parents and friends.
It’s not good for attention to be one-sided.
Anyone who experiences a one-sided attention will feel rejected by the other person.
Attentive people are not just to be stressed out by listening to people.
They are adored by those they listen to.
They also make their life better by learning from other people’s predicament.
They bring happiness to people’s life.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY?
An attentive person is treasured for the rest of his life.[/b]
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by IderaN(f): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2007
it has happened and nothing can be done to change anything,
but i don't want you to have this sterotype way of thinking that " you are not going to love again" that will be wrong cos now is the time to free your mind, soar like an eagle and i bet you, you will meet your second half.

come on guy, it is not the end of the world. it can happen to anybody,

so cheerup cos if you are moody about this, she is out there enjoying life with another person.

pele grin grin grin LOL
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by kelopez77: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
Oboy,i pity u,dont mind all this girls,wen some one gave them thier heart they will took it a throw in trash can,any how rid on there are so many girls on the street who r more better and beautiful than her,but i will give her the credit for telling you she is luv with someone else.
Take heart and be a man go out with ur net,u will catch as much as u like.no bi only her wey dey
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ifyaidee(f): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2007
no u can always do. luv is renewable
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by dayonuel(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
its so hurtin, i hv nt been able to get back on my feet since feb this yr wen my girl friend left me for someone else.
mine was very bad cos i really luved her, we ve been dating for five yrs and its was the day i ot back from my youth service yr wen i was thinking of settling down with her.
i just feel i dont hv a heart any more nt to even think of luvin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by IderaN(f): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
dayonuel:

its so hurtin, i hv nt been able to get back on my feet since feb this yr when my girl friend left me for someone else.
mine was very bad because i really luved her, we ve been dating for five years and its was the day i ot back from my youth service yr when i was thinking of settling down with her.
i just feel i don't hv a heart any more nt to even think of loving

my guy, you are only going to be a coward if you whithdraw into your shell. every disappointment is a blessing and it does not mean that when one door closes another one will not open for.

free your self and face the world with a plain mind, grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by ozigbo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
dayonuel:

its so hurtin, i hv nt been able to get back on my feet since feb this yr when my girl friend left me for someone else.
mine was very bad because i really luved her, we ve been dating for five years and its was the day i ot back from my youth service yr when i was thinking of settling down with her.
i just feel i don't hv a heart any more nt to even think of loving
Bro take heart, no her be fort may be by the time u wil face the unemployment world,
it wil le for her so she can What.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by mellow(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
My brother don't worry, when one road closes another one opens automatically.

Things that happen sometimes are for our merit but we take them as the end of the world.

perhaps she is not your wife and the rate at which you guys are going, you might just end

up marrying some else's wife but because God loves you so much he had to stop you from

doing that. although it hurts, but don't worry, some broken hearts do mend.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by anitababy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
Time heals wound,you will love again and again

kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by pejubaby(f): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2007
Sorry, but not loving again will only make you hurt the more.
Why don't you look at the bright part of it, you had the opportunity to love and be loved back even though your heart was eventually broken.
Love is worth giving a short. Imagine if you've never had the wonderful opportunity of being in love.

Open your heart, free yourself, get up, dust yourself and start all over again. Enjoy love while it lasts, who know, it just might not be forever, or. . . it could.

Yimitom

i gadun ur cont. U too much. U be baba for the game sha.

i think we should create a topic on RELATIONSHIP so u can advise us Jare!

Just joking but u've contributed well. More greese to ur elbow. Jooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by cblow(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2007
@ poster,
many before you have said same, but sooner or later they eat their words, dont let ur tomorrow be masked by your experiences of today, cheer up ife goes on,
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by phanty(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2007
@poster
please stop askin all daose kid of yeye qstns wat do u mean by "were all the goodladies at?
abeg wetin b dat m here if u need sum TLC.
sincerely aspeakin y do guys always tink dat m not goin 2 ask wat happened cos u ll definitely say she did sumtin wrong but closin ya heart 2 sum1 else or sumtin else or even xpectin sum similar attitude frm d nxt girl aint gonna solve notin bsides dont even tink of goin into sum oda relatnshp 4 d fun of it or wit a baised mind will do u no gud cos if she s teryin to pls u or if she s a 9ce person u ll neve find out cos u already tink bad nd just dnt wanna no. but if u try nd it doesnt work holla at me 4 sum TLC.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by fawwyb(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2007
sorry dude, she dumped you dirty cheap ass grin grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by skabo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
like Celine Dion said, "the greatest thing you'll ever want is just to love and be loved in return". you loved this chick but she doesn't love you in return. so you should be happy she's gone for good. look for someone else who'll love you just the same way you love her.
good luck. cool
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by aiphiee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
You will Never love again? grin grin grin
Trust me you will!
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by yewaman1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2007
We have had our hearst broken one time or the other, some more than once, trust me I have been
down that road before, you dust yourself and move on has hard as it is, pray that you meet
someone that will LOVE and appericate you, not because of the knid car you drive or where you live or who
your parents are but LOVE you for YOU.

All the best my guy. cool
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by emenma(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2007
when u meet the rite girl we shall see whether u wont love again wink
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by kennyhunnyinn(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2007
Wel dis Luv tin is kinda complicated, sumtimes it gets into ur head n u fill like touchin da skies n goin outta ya way n jus in a snap u fill lik smokin ganja jus because is all gonee, tak hrt bru is lik dat sumtimes but jus let it mak u strong n see it as u r learnt sumtin, kip luvin or die neva luvin,
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by osiobe(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2007
It's Well
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by tommyex(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2007
OSIOBE
a topic withnin a topic?but its aight.
Dint u know the consequences of trying to marry her whne u started??i feel we should 'look b4 we leap'.
Just try to get over her,Maybe she aint urs,God will provide 4 u ooo.

Topic
ehyah!
pele oo,get over it and think positive ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.