Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2451 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
seeing how unwilling people are to commit to relationships these days, I wonder if relationships, especially from the university could transit to marriage.....pls share your experiences on where/how you met your spouse, and how long it took before you got married....your experiences might serve as a hope-giver.
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by ojoyentalk: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2012
face book
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Timmyspaco(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
Place of work
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
ojoyentalk: face book
wowwww quite interesting.... Neva really believed eDatin translates in marriage
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2012
Timmyspaco: Place of work
nyc..... Thing is, I got this girl Im in love with...., she's so nice I wish we end up marrying. Problem though is, we two are still in the uni...., I fear how fast things change.
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by drnoel: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mogten: seeing how unwilling people are to commit to relationships these days, I wonder if relationships, especially from the university could transit to marriage.....pls share your experiences on where/how you met your spouse, and how long it took before you got married....your experiences might serve as a hope-giver.

hmm, this one is not so easy. I married my uni girlfriend though. But this does not work for everybody since people fxn in different ways so Confucius says "concentrate not on where u meet the girls but on her characters, qualities and how u both feel 4 each other, cos that is what will hold u guys 2gether in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by pweetymama(f): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
He came visiting with a family friend nd wat was said as a joke transformed to reality.
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by rotsen(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
I met mine online, in Badoo. Infact I was at Badoo to flirt, but surprisingly, when I came across my wife online, I started interviewing her. At the end of the day, I liked the things she told me about herself. I guess she liked the things I also told her about myself because we fell for each other when we first saw at her office. The next day, I repeated at her office and offered to take her out and she obliged. It was while we were leaving the garden that I proposed to her and she A C C E P T E D. Within one Month I traveled with my people to their place in Delta State Nigeria for an introduction. Three Months later, I married her traditionally. Eleven Months after, she gave me a BBG. ..... And we lived happily ever after. Though not without misunderstanding ones in a while. I have no regret over my Wife.
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by slimyem: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
rotsen: I met mine online, in Badoo. Infact I was at Badoo to flirt, but surprisingly, when I came across my wife online, I started interviewing her. At the end of the day, I liked the things she told me about herself. I guess she liked the things I also told her about myself because we fell for each other when we first saw at her office. The next day, I repeated at her office and offered to take her out and she obliged. It was while we were leaving the garden that I proposed to her and she A C C E P T E D. Within one Month I traveled with my people to their place in Delta State Nigeria for an introduction. Three Months later, I married her traditionally. Eleven Months after, she gave me a BBG. ..... And we lived happily ever after. Though not without misunderstanding ones in a while. I have no regret over my Wife.
wow!
Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
gutter sad
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by sexlog(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Met mine on NL. I'm planning on ditching her for i realized she's a runs girl!
I've already given her two yellow cards. Next is black card.
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2012
drnoel:

hmm, this one is not so easy. I married my uni girlfriend though. But this does not work for everybody since people fxn in different ways so Confucius says "concentrate not on where u meet the girls but on her characters, qualities and how u both feel 4 each other, cos that is what will hold u guys 2gether in the end.
so true....., I worry about time factor, da possibility of da relationship waning out with time..., and all that. That's quite inspiring! Thanx a bunch!
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
pweetymama: He came visiting with a family friend nd wat was said as a joke transformed to reality.
wowww..,so wonderful! happy 4 u....the beauty of life lies in livin those moments we cherish. Wish u a happy 1 4eva!
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2012
rotsen: I met mine online, in Badoo. Infact I was at Badoo to flirt, but surprisingly, when I came across my wife online, I started interviewing her. At the end of the day, I liked the things she told me about herself. I guess she liked the things I also told her about myself because we fell for each other when we first saw at her office. The next day, I repeated at her office and offered to take her out and she obliged. It was while we were leaving the garden that I proposed to her and she A C C E P T E D. Within one Month I traveled with my people to their place in Delta State Nigeria for an introduction. Three Months later, I married her traditionally. Eleven Months after, she gave me a BBG. ..... And we lived happily ever after. Though not without misunderstanding ones in a while. I have no regret over my Wife.
awwwww dats really nice! So much fun u must hav had

1 Like

Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
tellwisdom: gutter sad
hahahah talk of wisdom. Thought it was in hell...
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2012
sexlog: Met mine on NL. I'm planning on ditching her for i realized she's a runs girl!
I've already given her two yellow cards. Next is black card.
toh badt......, I pray she turns a new leaf soon enuf! Easy on her though.....
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by sexlog(m): 12:13am On Mar 24, 2012
Mogten: toh badt......, I pray she turns a new leaf soon enuf! Easy on her though.....
turn wetin? After two yellow cards, wetin remain?
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by datrmon(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2012
Met @ a friend's brother Wedding. She's the best thing that ever happened to me
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
datrmon: Met @ a friend's brother Wedding. She's the best thing that ever happened to me
lovely...
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexlog:
turn wetin? After two yellow cards, wetin remain?
lollll you funny ooooo
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by debwealth: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Met tru a family friend n we didn't get to see until 2 mnths b4 our wedding cos I wasn't in the country. Within a mnth we chose a date, he went to my parents to make his intention known, it was all like a dream til date I can't explain how possible it cud b.
We got married had triplet like a wk to our wedding anniversary and honestly God has been faithful.
None of his friends know the true story of how we met he didn't tell them to avoid discouragement.
This must b GOD!

1 Like

Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
debwealth: Met tru a family friend n we didn't get to see until 2 mnths b4 our wedding cos I wasn't in the country. Within a mnth we chose a date, he went to my parents to make his intention known, it was all like a dream til date I can't explain how possible it cud b.
We got married had triplet like a wk to our wedding anniversary and honestly God has been faithful.
None of his friends know the true story of how we met he didn't tell them to avoid discouragement.
This must b GOD!
wowww quite touching and inspiring! God bless your home ma'am!
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Scarpon(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2013
she is a customer to my working place I have been having fantasies about her when she give a sign. guys I did not hesitate we have been together two years and going stronger
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by debwealth: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2013
Mogten: wowww quite touching and inspiring! God bless your home ma'am!
Amen!! Thx & urs too

1 Like

Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by Mogten(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Scarpon: she is a customer to my working place I have been having fantasies about her when she give a sign. guys I did not hesitate we have been together two years and going stronger
haha.... Strong man!
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by kaytytty: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
met mine at d NYSC orientation camp 2010 got married 2012 and we ve a lovely boy now.she is d best
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by PrettySpicey(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Frenchkingdom.com.
A forum for french speakers and learners.
We started chatting in french, then became friends, and then ... Married.
Re: Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? by buklan4realyah(f): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2013
met him during our ND days. he is best thing God has given me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Was Your Boyfriends Reaction When You Beat Him Up? / In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije / What Really Makes A Girl Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.