Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,617 members, 7,944,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla (742 Views)

Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . / Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2007
1. Your son has a remarkable ability in gathering needed information from his classmates.

(He was caught cheating on a test).

2. Karen is an endless fund of energy and viability.

(The IDIOT can't stay seated for five minutes).

3. Fantastic imagination! Unmatched in his capacity for blending fact with fiction.

(He's definitely one of the biggest liars I have ever met).

4. Margie exhibits a casual, relaxed attitude to school, indicating that high expectations don't intimidate her.

(The lazy thing hasn't done one assignment all term).

5. Her athletic ability is marvelous. Superior hand-eye coordination.

(The little creep stung me with a rubber band from 15 feet away).

6. Nick thrives on interaction with his peers.

(Your son needs to stop socializing and start working).

7. Your daughter's greatest asset is her demonstrative public discussions.

(Classroom lawyer! Why is it that every time I explain an assignment she creates a class argument).

8. John enjoys the thrill of engaging challenges with his peers.

(He's a bully).

9. An adventurous nature lover who rarely misses opportunities to explore new territory.

(Your daughter was caught skipping school at the fishing pond).

10. I am amazed at her tenacity in retaining her youthful personality.

(She's so immature that we've run out of diapers).

11. Unlike some students who hide their emotion, Charles is very expressive and open.

(He must have written the Whiner's Guide).

12. I firmly believe that her intellectual and emotional progress would be enhanced through a year's repetition of her learning environment.

(Regretfully, we believe that she is not ready for high school and must repeat the 8th grade).

13. Her exuberant verbosity is awesome!

(A mouth that never stops yacking).
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by topeteadr(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
Wow.
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by showbobo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
nice one bro grin
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by inxx(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
tope_teadr
showbobo
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by showbobo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
inxx:

tope_teadr
showbobo
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

whats the hmmmm about??
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by ituen(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2007
Well done sammy
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Carlosein(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
thumbs up to you SAMMIE (or should i cal u MILLIE) grin
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Migines(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
Migi, mimi, freezy, clemy. . . Millie
*maybe*
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Carlosein(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
Migines:

Migi, mimi, freezy, clemy. . . Millie
*maybe*

"*maybe*", maybe i'll just cal u midget migines wink
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Migines(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2007
If u say me, u'll swallow ur words and neva speak again.
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Carlosein(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2007
hey u migines, u talking to "me"

ol boy relax, just de play wit u now, haba. grin
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Migines(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
No no no.
I mean u'll be amazed by my height.
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Carlosein(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2007
your height , are u 7ft 2in?? grin
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Migines(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2007
I'm a little above 6
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Carlosein(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
that certainly means u r not a midget.

so is migines a short form of "midget-giants" grin
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Migines(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
A'doun knw
Re: What The Teachers Say And What They Mean--sam Milla by Carlosein(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
so, i'll tell you.

actually, it isn't.

(1) (Reply)

A Wealthy Owerri Man In Usa / Lawyers & Charity / Spaghetti Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.