Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,674 members, 7,926,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (227987 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by peterolayinka(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
hope u guy are aware dat,if FG dosnt giv ASUU dia demand,sch fee go turn to 'GOLD'...
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by adeniyidestiny: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
Unm Ekiti State University, my state God will help sha
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Y u pepu dy make us fear na? Sum of us neva even gain admsn evwione z tokin bout school fees nd strike...abi make I dy go uniosun jeje ni?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by peterolayinka(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
cerebral assain: Y u pepu dy make us fear na? Sum of us neva even gain admsn evwione z tokin bout school fees nd strike...abi make I dy go uniosun jeje ni?
hav u bin admitted into uniosun ni? Nd about d strike nd sch fee...this are reality.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
peterolayinka: hav u bin admitted into uniosun ni? Nd about d strike nd sch fee...this are reality.
yh,bt I want eksu...meanwhile u pEeps re confusing ,wif all dz tok bout d skul,dnt knw if I shud go 4 osun den nd 4get eksu
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 18, 2013
cerebral assain: yh,bt I want eksu...meanwhile u pEeps re confusing ,wif all dz tok bout d skul,dnt knw if I shud go 4 osun den nd 4get eksu
I spoke with an EKSU Student last Night and he painted the School in a very good Light,Academically and socially,so I think it might be worth waiting for.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 18, 2013
They're having the 2nd batch selection meeting on Friday so the list should be out sometime next week.maybe even Monday.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2013
koonbey: I spoke with an EKSU Student last Night and he painted the School in a very good Light,Academically and socially,so I think it might be worth waiting for.
fanx bro
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2013
Eksu is among the top state schools no doubt, but since the merger in 2011 and appointment of new vc. The vc has alot to handle & needs funds thats why there's increase in every payment. 11k is their former acceptance fee. But now 32k. I believe in the new vc to find out solution to this in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
from a reliable source......I heard they are going to merge us with d current 100 level students dats why they didnt admit much.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by pesty100(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sweetlipkiss: from a reliable source......I heard they are going to merge us with d current 100 level students dats why they didnt admit much.
but what am asking is how?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sweetlipkiss: from a reliable source......I heard they are going to merge us with d current 100 level students dats why they didnt admit much.
really? Is that possible,has it been done before in any institution?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Peepz,please let's try n be more active here,share info and insight.
I heard the security/cult situation in EKSU is alarming, stalites,please how true IS that?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
godofphysics: if u hv nt been admittd, u beta run down to d sch 4 runs! Last yr i got 220 in jamb, 41.5 in eksu's putme, course-maths, yet i wasn't admittd. Thk God i've gaind admsn into unilag dis yr though. EKSU NA SCHOOL?
Oga, u need to calm down. Pls, be mindful of your words.Being an akokite does not make u beta dan an eksuite. Too demeaning to utter dat gibberish. That u applied 4 admission last year and wasnt admitted with 41.5 was quite pathetic. But did u know dat minimum cutoff was 50% last year. Admission racketeering ish has been checked. That was y d admitted ones were pasted 2geda with their scores on the rlised admission list.
I neva dreamt of eksu until i landed dia last year. Mind, Eksu is one of d best state univs in Nigeria. A state skul with virtually all professional courses and quality lecturers(respected profs and drs), best medical library in the whole nation is more dan a skul but a tremendous citadel. Every skul has her own stigmatising issues dat negatively taint her image.
The issues in eksu are reversible and @ d edge of a lasting solution with our visionary VC. Issues like slow acadamic calendar, exorbitant fees and non residential hostels wil be painstainkingly addressed asap.
Incoming eksuites shud remember eksu in prayer.
Security of students life has been d VC's pressing mandate and since my little stay in eksu, i av not been harrassed by cultist(dey may exist) despite numerous nite walk after reading on campus on my way back to d hostel.
The Vc is working tirelessly to get rid of diabolical acts. 6 lecturers and abt 15000 students have been relieved of their job nd status recently.

Though, I av applied and been admitted into the VC's alma mata to start mbbs afresh due to high skul fee and high cost of living in eksu... I still a remain a rugged nd loyal eksu medic.
Great eksuite!!! One love.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks Fitsaint for that very enlightening Post,I have a point I need clarification on tho,if you don't mind; High cost of living,are you referring to the price of hostels?cos it seems to me to be on par with the prevalent prices in other off-campus hostels I've seen.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2013
koonbey: Peepz,please let's try n be more active here,share info and insight.
I heard the security/cult situation in EKSU is alarming, stalites,please how true IS that?

well it depends on the area you live, but not alarming as you painted it.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by pesty100(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2013
torres2:

well it depends on the area you live, but not alarming as you painted it.
pls ma which area are they most prevalant
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by jummieetosho: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Pls peeps,watsup with those that have been admitted to d school.....wats d next step?as for those who haven't seen their names yet I join my faith wiv urs n hope it comes out in the next list....
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2013
koonbey: Thanks Fitsaint for that very enlightening Post,I have a point I need clarification on tho,if you don't mind; High cost of living,are you referring to the price of hostels?cos it seems to me to be on par with the prevalent prices in other off-campus hostels I've seen.

Yeah! It varies sha. Prices of stuffs in ado are somewhat high tho. I stay around okesita and I can vouch for its safety
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
pesty100: pls ma which area are they most prevalant

I would recommend osekita, satellite for you guys, but I dislike it cause of it noisy environ, light condition rating 6.0, don't know much about phase II, but to the best of my knowledge light condition there is poor, I stay at school gate and I can't lie, they live here to some extent but gradually facing off. once you don't cross your boundary they can't do anything.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
jummieetosho: Pls peeps,watsup with those that have been admitted to d school.....wats d next step?as for those who haven't seen their names yet I join my faith wiv urs n hope it comes out in the next list....

continue sleeping till further notice, or better still go and learn a trade. Cos they are even yet to 2012/2013 first semester exam
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Aladelokun: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by jummieetosho: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
Haa!! Nawa oooooo.....
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by peterolayinka(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
torres2:

continue sleeping till further notice, or better still go and learn a trade. Cos they are even yet to 2012/2013 first semester exam
na wa o..u day vex ni...see judgment.!!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:
Oga, u need to calm down. Pls, be mindful of your words.Being an akokite does not make u beta dan an eksuite. Too demeaning to utter dat gibberish. That u applied 4 admission last year and wasnt admitted with 41.5 was quite pathetic. But did u know dat minimum cutoff was 50% last year. Admission racketeering ish has been checked. That was y d admitted ones were pasted 2geda with their scores on the rlised admission list.
I neva dreamt of eksu until i landed dia last year. Mind, Eksu is one of d best state univs in Nigeria. A state skul with virtually all professional courses and quality lecturers(respected profs and drs), best medical library in the whole nation is more dan a skul but a tremendous citadel. Every skul has her own stigmatising issues dat negatively taint her image.
The issues in eksu are reversible and @ d edge of a lasting solution with our visionary VC. Issues like slow acadamic calendar, exorbitant fees and non residential hostels wil be painstainkingly addressed asap.
Security of students life has been d VC's pressing mandate and since my little stay in eksu, i av not been harrassed by cultist(dey may exist) despite numerous nite walk after reading on campus on my way back to d hostel.
The Vc is working tirelessly to get rid of diabolical acts. 6 lecturers and abt 15000 students have been relieved of their job nd status recently.

Though, I av applied and been admitted into the VC's alma mata to start mbbs afresh due to high skul fee and high cost of living in eksu... I still a remain a rugged nd loyal eksu medic.

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

my dear, u've just shown to d whole world, hw unsrupulous, immature and thoughtless u are by being eager to start arguments abt universities. Whether eksu, unilag or ife, na our papa get am? All i'm sayin is dat my aggr last yr was 69.0(220 in jamb, 41.5 over 50 in putme, yet, nt admitd into maths dept) now tel me, who r those admittd? Profs? Anyway, to save my time, i didn't mean to disparage ur alma mata, i was just sharing ma experience nd opinion of d skul. D skul u attend is nt d major issue but personal devt.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=Amb Fitsaint]
cudn't read through. Too long and non sensical
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
godofphysics: my dear, u've just shown to d whole world, hw unsrupulous, immature and thoughtless u are by being eager to start arguments abt universities. Whether eksu, unilag or ife, na ur papa get am? All i'm sayin is dat my aggr last yr was 69.0(220 in jamb, 41.5 over 50 in putme, yet, nt admitd into maths dept) now tel me, who r those admittd? Profs? Anyway, to save my time, i didn't mean to disparage ur alma mata, i was just sharing ma experience nd opinion of d skul. D skul u attend is nt d major issue but personal devt.
O ye of little Sense,why direct insults at someone for expressing their Opinion on a matter? You scored whatever in In UTME and the Post UTME last Year,where you the highest scoring Candidate who wasn't admitted? didn't you see the UTME and Post UTME Scores of those who were in the List? FYI,I Scored 240 in UTME last Year,74 in UNILORIN's PUTME and 272 in OAU's ,I was offered Admission into neither,would you consider it consider it sensible If I were to go on the OAU Thread and post;OAU na School,or vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
koonbey:
O ye of little Sense,why direct insults at someone for expressing their Opinion on a matter? You scored whatever in In UTME and the Post UTME last Year,where you the highest scoring Candidate who wasn't admitted? didn't you see the UTME and Post UTME Scores of those who were in the List? FYI,I Scored 240 in UTME last Year,74 in UNILORIN's PUTME and 272 in OAU's ,I was offered Admission into neither,would you consider it consider it sensible If I were to go on the OAU Thread and post;OAU na School,or vice versa?
O ye of little Sense,why direct
insults at someone for
expressing his opinion on a
matter?(sorry i copied dat frm u coz its just d perfect questn dat needs to b answd by a shallow minded guy lk u). Being a student of a skul doesn't mean u hv to b too obssessd and over zealous abt d skul dat u go blind over their anomalies. As regard ur questns, i saw d aggr. of admtd students which r no where near mine. There is corruptn and lack of transparency in every sch but it's just too pronounced in some schs. Dat waz y i made dat statement-eksu na skul? So, get it into ur thick skull dat i wasn't tryin to rank any skul over d other.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
godofphysics: O ye of little Sense,why direct
insults at someone for
expressing his opinion on a
matter?(sorry i copied dat frm u coz its just d perfect questn dat needs to b answd by a shallow minded guy lk u). Being a student of a skul doesn't mean u hv to b too obssessd and over zealous abt d skul dat u go blind over their anomalies. As regard ur questns, i saw d aggr. of admtd students which r no where near mine. There is corruptn and lack of transparency in every sch but it's just too pronounced in some schs. Dat waz y i made dat statement-eksu na skul? So, get it into ur thick skull dat i wasn't tryin to rank any skul over d other.
if you had a Brain the size of a Mustard Seed,you would see that the Guy's Post wasn't "obsessed or over zealous",he extolled the School's virtues but also mentioned her faults. About not being admitted;i think the ish was your not being from a Catchment State,which is where ALL state Universities draw the Lion's share of their Intake.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
godofphysics: my dear, u've just shown to d whole world, hw unsrupulous, immature and thoughtless u are by being eager to start arguments abt universities. Whether eksu, unilag or ife, na our papa get am? All i'm sayin is dat my aggr last yr was 69.0(220 in jamb, 41.5 over 50 in putme, yet, nt admitd into maths dept) now tel me, who r those admittd? Profs? Anyway, to save my time, i didn't mean to disparage ur alma mata, i was just sharing ma experience nd opinion of d skul. D skul u attend is nt d major issue but personal devt.
How unscrupulous,thoughtless I am?
I beam a smile at ur fanciful nd farcical insult on my person. No qualms.
Can u tell tell whole world whether eksu was ur most preferred choice of institution last year? If yes, I feel for u. If no, what did u expect?

Congratulations on ur admission. Happy for u but pls shun statements like "eksu na skul". It is uncalled for when registering ur grievances esp on a public forum nd faceless thread. In addition, avoid hurling insults on pple. D little u just gave me is unjustifiable bro. Cheers!
Wud u give me a hug now?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by peterolayinka(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2013
undecided undecidedOoow,i tink we all are adult nd matured...dan comin down on public forums raining insult and all sort. instead of helping odas wif updates nd some useful opinions..tink we shuld grow up!.undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (111) (Reply)

Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.