Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,673 members, 7,926,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (227986 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:
How unscrupulous,thoughtless I am?
I beam a smile at ur fanciful nd farcical insult on my person. No qualms.
Can u tell tell whole world whether eksu was ur most preferred choice of institution last year? If yes, I feel for u. If no, what did u expect?

Congratulations on ur admission. Happy for u but pls shun statements like "eksu na skul". It is uncalled for when registering ur grievances esp on a public forum nd faceless thread. In addition, avoid hurling insults on pple. D little u just gave me is unjustifiable bro. Cheers!
Wud u give me a hug now?
yeah of coz. 1 luv, no hard feelings. I sincerely wish u d best. I must confess dat u rly sound mature dis time
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2013
koonbey: if you had a Brain the size of a Mustard Seed,you would see that the Guy's Post wasn't "obsessed or over zealous",he extolled the School's virtues but also mentioned her faults. About not being admitted;i think the ish was your not being from a Catchment State,which is where ALL state Universities draw the Lion's share of their Intake.
gud morning dear. So faulty is your thinking faculty dat u presumptuously presume u knw beta than d second party. Perhaps, u think evry1 wud be so rash like u when applying to a school without taken cognizance of a factor like catchment areas among others. Well, u seem to b a slow learner but i'm also a very patient teacher. Dat statement i made, 'eksu na skul' came out of my disappointment at a skul i expected much more frm in terms of transparency. So many brilliant and outstanding scholars r out there on d street frustrated, shattered, battered, bitten and dreams truncated. If eksu was nt a gud skul, wud i hv applied in d 1st place?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by spigery: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
guys pls is there any assurance dat eksu will actually give admission to candidates that did not pick eksu in jamb
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wu knws if eksu pre-degree form z stil out
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Dupseen: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
pls are there school owned hostels in the school campus?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
spigery: guys pls is there any assurance dat eksu will actually give admission to candidates that did not pick eksu in jamb

Can't really tell. I opine dat since d management called them for the admi exercise, they will be considered in the 2nd/supp list but i doubt her admitting them for competitive courses like law,engineering, med et all.
I know of someone who didnt choose fuoye in jamb and was admitted cos of his gud grades

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] shocked oops....... the second list should be released o.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Dupseen: pls are there school owned hostels in the school campus?
. I'm also worried about the hostels. I heard that the school does not have hostels, one has to rent an apartment or so undecided
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2013
You guys shouldn't worry much about the 2nd list it'll come and if you beat your cutoff mark it's all left to God. What you should be worried about is resumption date cause of the school's academic calender.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Anuoluwap: You guys shouldn't worry much about the 2nd list it'll come and if you beat your cutoff mark it's all left to God. What you should be worried about is resumption date cause of the school's academic calender.
that's true.....they haven't done the first semester exam not to talk of 2nd semester. Well,if we put our faith in God, all things being equal, all will be well. wink
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by anex4real: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Cutiemercie: . I'm also worried about the hostels. I heard that the school does not have hostels, one has to rent an apartment or so undecided
yes their is school hostel, but it very small and in a bad shape so I will not advice anyone to opt in for that, it better to rent apartment and it very cheap.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Aladelokun: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Aladelokun: This current session resumed APRIL. No matric, ntin like exam yet till now
this won't happen to us. Bros, please don't scare us. Let's believe and have faith that such won't happen to sadus.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning peeps.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2013
Morning Messi
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by bamdesh(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sweetlipkiss: from a reliable source......I heard they are going to merge us with d current 100 level students dats why they didnt admit much.
it is a nightmare not a dream, you sleep too much and is affecting you.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by bamdesh(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sweetlipkiss: from a reliable source......I heard they are going to merge us with d current 100 level students dats why they didnt admit much.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
@bamdesh if u dont agree with wat i said i dont think there is a crime in dat but what i cant take is d insult.ive never insulted anyone before on dis forum and i dont want insult from anyone####please take note#######
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sweetlipkiss and Bamdesh I volunteer to be your referee. *rings bell* oya leggo!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by peterolayinka(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Anuoluwap: Sweetlipkiss and Bamdesh I volunteer to be your referee. *rings bell* oya leggo!
ring leader...winners prize $3000
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Anuoluwap: Morning Messi
Biko I'm worried. Is eksu a good school? The school fees is too much,the school's academic calendar is somehow......the students love to fight.....goin on strike is like a normal holiday to them. Pals,i need help. Tell me your personal view bout this great school. A friend of mine who is a student said the school is not so good yet their school fees,the accomodation fee and the acceptance fee are even enough for a student to go to a private university.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by bory09(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Anuoluwap: You guys shouldn't worry much about the 2nd list it'll come and if you beat your cutoff mark it's all left to God. What you should be worried about is resumption date cause of the school's academic calender.
have not seen the cut off mark o. Have they release the cut off
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2013
Cutiemercie: Biko I'm worried. Is eksu a good school?
i believe every school is a good one irrespective of the critics.
Cutiemercie: The school fees is too much,the school's academic calendar is somehow......the students love to fight.....goin on strike is like a normal holiday to them

the school fees & acceptance fee increased not long ago as a result of the merger of 3 universities to form EKSU. And the school VC was appointed in 2011 for him to manage the uni he needs funds.......i think they'll reconstruct the school calender. terrorism & corruption in Eksu is reducing gradually since the appointment of d new VC, have u been hearing that he the vc sacked some lecturers & rusticated some students? It's as a result of hardwork to make eksu corruption free..... Every school has it's own problems my dear you wouldn't want to dare LASU talking of cultism. OAU is notin to write home about talking of cultism even private schools.
Cutiemercie: Pals,i need help. Tell me your personal view bout this great school. A friend of mine who is a student said the school is not so good yet their school fees,the accomodation fee and the acceptance fee are even enough for a student to go to a private university.
Eksu is one the best state unis the school was at it's best when it's name was UNAD. Since the change of name and merger of 3unis to make 1 the school has been struggling to stand. But the improvement is gradual....if you have another school to go then follow your heart but if you have only this one cling to it wit respect. The school needs prayer from us. Once the school fees is reduced then you'll be convinced. Terrorism, corruption & cultism are not new to 9gerian unis. You can find accommodation outside the school.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2013
bory09: have not seen the cut off mark o. Have they release the cut off
dont w8 for cutoff bro. Not all schools will tell you their cutoffs including eksu
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by kolidave: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2013
I'm a proud student of Eksu. About the skool fees: eksu is a state skool,majority of the states skools have high skool fees(I dunno y tho) so its not just eksu. Accomodation: the skool has no hostels buh u can find good and affordable hostels near the skool area,I find dat kool cos general skool hostels are crap and filled with so much annoying rules. Cultism: eksu don calm down in terms of cultism,eksu is very safe now. No cultist will bother u if u don't bother them. Plus we ave different security personel like the CADETS SHERIFFS BABA BLUE BABA BROWN and so on,if u ave any problem with anybody u can see dem especially d cadets sey r very useful.I've never been disturbed truout my stay in eksu,so safety is guaranteed. Academics: the lecturers r trained and experts in there chosen field buh can be sumtimes lazy. No sales of handouts and forceful paying of anitin.no lecturer will force u to pay anitin or harass u, buh if u misbehave dey can discipline u by failing u. Eksu is a good skool with good,nice and many beautiful buildings which offcourse dey r still building more. The only problem is the slow academic calendar which will soon be rectified as soon as dey put tins in order... That's all
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Cutiemercie(f): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks to those that contributed. Muah to u guyS,u are the best. kiss
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Excuse me y z dr no update on dz thread 4 like 2day naw
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Excuse me y z dr no update on dz thread 4 like 2days naw
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2013
cerebral assain: Excuse me y z dr no update on dz thread 4 like 2days naw
na so we see am o
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by mykeal08: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2013
koonbey: na so we see am o
hw far about d 2nd listooooo can wait to see d liist
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
mykeal08: hw far about d 2nd listooooo can wait to see d liist
soon,hopefully

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (111) (Reply)

Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.