Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,269 members, 7,950,419 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) (32652 Views)

Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2012
^^ Hahaha. Thank you very much.

Was thinking about that dear, I just have to find another boring day to propel me toward that direction again. I've got a lot of time on my hands now so who knows? Might even start working on something tonight/tomorrow (make una no break my head if una no see new post by tomorrow o. ehen. grin cheesy grin I joke, I joke.).
I would let you guys know (via this thread) when I've started on the sequel.

@AngelEbi,Don't worry, I would drop another one sooner than you think. smiley
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Pelumiv(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2012
An electrifying story, it captivate your attention and glue your eyes to your system. It makes nairaland your first port of call............KUDOS SINORA NAIJASEXXY.
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 4:52pm On May 07, 2012
very nice and intriguing...sat at my desk al day,read the whole story all from the very top to d end,,refused to live the screen...
smart writeup gurl.. u r good smiley

1 Like

Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Spicyhawt: 4:53pm On May 07, 2012
more stories needed plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss crycry
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2012
@naijasexy, babes UTM. I've neva bin addictive 2rdin online lyk dis. Try n package dis in2 a movie, mke contact wit kunle aforlayo,or any other gud film producers arond.u neva can tell,u might b smillin 2d bank.
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Hoyeenz(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2012
U r jus 2 good. Keep it up., really enjoyd t.
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2012
kudos to u! U deserve an award 4 dis
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by davestead(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2012
Dave Anthony,
7th May, 2012
Naijasexy,
Nairaland publications
Nigeria.
My dear Lady,
LETTER OF ADMIRATION
Namaste! When I read your skillfully delivered and meticulously articulated write up, I had only two words to say, AWESOME AND INSPIRING. Judging from the fact that am a green horn on Nairaland, and I didn't know how to comment and commend you with necessary encouraging words ab initium, but thank God a good Samiritan guided me but that doesn't extinguish my guilt, so the question is, will you forgive me for being so NAIVE? I am deeply sorry for my mute attitude(though I wouldn't have been so, if I could). I would be relieved if you can.
I have to say that your short story is a great write up and a motivation and inspiration to so many Nigerians out there(my humble self especially) who had dream to write. In a situation where most of us(aspiring writers) would have been discouraged, you showed resilience, in a situation whereby most of us would have been paranoid(for fear of piracy and copycats) you showed strength and believe, in a situation where most of us would have been marred by critics, you showed understanding and willingness to improve. Am just amazed by all these your exceptional qualities and wanna say a very big THANK YOU for the time and leisures, even exams periods and rush hours you sacrificed to share this piece with us and I say, not just power but many other strengthing surges to your elbow.
In conclusion you have inspired me today, it took my thoughts back to the words of a wise man, Vincent Van Gorr(a painter) who said and I quote, "IF YOU WANT TO PAINT AND A VOICE TELLS YOU THAT YOU CANT, THEN BY ALL MEANS PAINT AND THE VOICE WILL BE SILENCED" I have to acknowledge the fact you have silenced your own pessimistic voice and I sincerely believe that I can do so too.
Once more, thanks a lot, and sincerely hope this will be the first of many to the extent of giving Chimamanda, Buchi Emecheta and co. a run for their money *winks*. Thanks and God bless.
An admirer,
Dave

2 Likes

Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 07, 2012
^ shocked
Oh my God! This means soooo much to me, honestly! You have no idea how much warmth and gladness your words have brought to my heart.
I almost shed a tear reading that from you, thank you very much.

Wow! Thanks to everyone that deemed this story worthy enough to be read, you guys are amazing!
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2012
naijasexy: ^ shocked
Oh my God! This means soooo much to me, honestly! You have no idea how much warmth and gladness your words have brought to my heart.
I almost shed a tear reading that from you, thank you very much.

Wow! Thanks to everyone that deemed this story worthy enough to be read, you guys are amazing!

angry angry

Una don start the toasting again o. Abeg yarn more tori and stop being toasted. cheesy
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by geniuspaul(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2012
@Naijasexy,Yooou toooo muchhh...infact double GBOSA! to ur writing skills...You deserve a Noble laureate awrard...o i mean NairaLand laureate.
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 08, 2012
geniuspaul: @Naijasexy,Yooou toooo muchhh...infact double GBOSA! to ur writing skills...You deserve a Noble laureate awrard...o i mean NairaLand laureate.

ROTFLMBO grin cheesy grin
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Ariyke: 2:05am On May 08, 2012
sweet u've got talent i started reading just yesterday nite n i just finished nw kudos 2u dear more grease 2ur palm wink
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by vilively: 6:09am On May 08, 2012
Loved everybit of it.wonderful worK NS!!!u rock gal
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 08, 2012
i choose not to comment from the start because i don't want to raise my hope too high on story i wont get to know the end.
However i am so short of words after reading
with all the twists and turns it came out so lovely
it's so unpredictable and can't guess what might happen next.
kudos to you!

waiting for more
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2012
^^ Thanks dear. Yeah, I am working on another story, still developing the characters and all that but would start posting soon. xx!
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On May 08, 2012
So dis story don finish ? Finally! Can sum1 summarise pls! tongue cheesy
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Jalal(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: So dis story don finish ? Finally! Can sum1 summarise pls! tongue cheesy

Haha very funny!
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On May 08, 2012
Jalal:

Haha very funny!

Emmh I no u? undecided
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by marghie: 10:33pm On May 08, 2012
Bbygal,av bn glued 2 ma phn 4 d part 5 hrs and am suposed 2 b readn 4 ma exam.u r a terific writer.could u pls write out dis script nd see if it could b made into a movie?it totaly beats d boring nd predictable movies we get n nollywood nw.KUDOS!
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by nneomakate: 11:49pm On May 08, 2012
Wow! Wat can I say? U r GOOD girl. You totally killed this story. Hope to read another one from you soon.
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 09, 2012
marghie: Bbygal,av bn glued 2 ma phn 4 d part 5 hrs and am suposed 2 b readn 4 ma exam.u r a terific writer.could u pls write out dis script nd see if it could b made into a movie?it totaly beats d boring nd predictable movies we get n nollywood nw.KUDOS!

nneomakate: Wow! Wat can I say? U r GOOD girl. You totally killed this story. Hope to read another one from you soon.

Thanks guys. smiley
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Brixtonyute(m): 5:44am On May 09, 2012
Bytch, lock off this damn boring thread. NaijaUGLY!
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:51am On May 09, 2012
^^ shocked

LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Brixtonyute(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2012
^^^What's funny?

You wanna chat?
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 09, 2012
^ No, don't want to. 2am and just got back from work, My naijaUGLY face needs to catch some sleep. wink
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Brixtonyute(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2012
naijasexy: ^ No, don't want to. 2am and just got back from work, My naijaUGLY face needs to catch some sleep. wink

I was just playing with you. Sorry, I have got a shrewd sense of humour. grin

Do you live in yanks?
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 09, 2012
^ No need to apologize, I obviously didn't take any offense.

I live in Canada.
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Brixtonyute(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2012
^^^Ok sexy, can I add you as a friend? wink
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Nobody: 6:08am On May 09, 2012
LOL! If you are sure you might have something relevant to discuss with me outside of here, sure, why not?
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Brixtonyute(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2012
^^^Obviously, I've got loads of relevant stuffs to tell you. wink

You're good writer by the way, and I do a lot of writing myself - but I write mostly about true life stories..

Added! wink
Re: Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) by Brixtonyute(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2012
Check your PM, sexy. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.